The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 6 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

After me and Sara finished cleaning up after dinner, the two of us headed out to the porch and our awaiting parents. I had told Sara what mom said when she and Jenny came out of the bathroom. Sara was startled and Jenny chuckled. She actually laughed. I couldn’t believe it.

“Don’t worry about it. You two will be fine, trust me.” Jenny said, and then left. We didn’t even get a chance to ask her what she meant by that.

When we all sat down to dinner, Mom told us that when we were done with dishes, she wanted to talk to us. Not another word was said about it while we ate. And now that we were done with cleaning up the dishes and heading out to, face the music, we were both nervous and more than a little fidgety. Mom and dad, as usual, were sitting on the porch swing. Dad had his arm around mom’s shoulders, as she leaned into him with her hand on his leg.

Me and Sara took our usual places in the old rockers, looking at mom and dad, waiting for the proverbial hammer to drop. Mom then whispered something into dad’s ear. They both chuckled quietly and then he nodded. Whatever she said, he agreed with it. Sara and I had no idea what it was though and what that meant.

“So, what have you two been up to today?” mom asked, a sly, confident smirk on her face. Sara and I immediately went wide eyed.

Sara managed to get control of herself long before I did and said, “Nothing much. We went down to the hot spring and then had fun playing at the pool with everyone else. After that we walked through the trees and explored a bit.” Her even, nonchalant tone, was shockingly composed and held a straight face.

“Oh, did you find anything exciting during your adventure?” mom asked. There was a battle of wits taking place and mom relished in it.

“A couple things actually, nothing dangerous though. We had fun, no big deal.” Sara quickly quipped back.

My dad and I stayed silent during the exchange between mom and Sara. He obviously knew what was going on and I wasn’t dumb enough to get in the middle of it, barely. The two of us just sat back and watched the verbal sparring between the two women.

“Oh, how exciting. Was it something to just watch or was it something you had to take, in hand?” Mom tried to hide the smile as she said, “in hand”. She managed it, barely. Sara on the other hand, went beet red.

Sara lowered her head and looked at her hands is if suddenly they very interesting. This was her universal sign of surrender it seemed for this battle. Mom waited a few moments, making sure Sara didn’t have anything else to say. When she was satisfied Sara was done, she said, “So, let’s talk about what happened. You aren’t in trouble, so don’t worry about that, okay?” Mom said in a kind, gentle voice. That brought Sara’s chin up so she could look mom in the eye.

“Sara, please tell me and your dad what happened.” Mom asked, and Sara nodded, her checks flushing.

“We were walking through the trees, and Jenny wanted to watch Sam, um, jerk off. She said she had been watching Sam’s dick all day. It was hard not to see it. He had an erection for hours and hours.” Sara paused, looking over at me. I gave her a small smile of support. “Me and Jenny talked about it, we were quiet so Sam wouldn’t hear us. Jenny told me she had caught her bother doing it a few times and watched him. She even saw her dad too. She asked me if I thought Sam would do it for us, again.” When Sara said again, both mom and dad’s eyes had a surprised look in them. Sara continued her telling, “yeah, last night Sam jerked off in the woods. It was dark and we couldn’t really see. Which was why Jenny, and me, wanted him to do it again. In the daylight.”

Mom was nodding with an understanding look on her face. Dad had leaned back and seemed a lot more relaxed now than he was a moment before. Mom then spoke up, “there is nothing wrong with being curious. Especially at your ages. Sam did it on the porch, right in front of me the other morning. You saw the end result Sara. I am not ashamed to say I watched Sam do it. He is a handsome boy. So, what happened next?”

“Well, Sam got tired of us whispering and asked what we were talking about, and Jenny told him. She asked if he would do it for us, and he agreed.”

“How did the two of you end up with his cum running down your legs?”

Sara blushed fiercely, but continued, “Jenny asked if she could touch his dick. Sam let her. She was excited and telling me how it felt. I wanted to feel it too. So, one thing led to another and me and Jenny gave him a hand job. We were standing right in front of him when his cum shot out and landed on our legs.”

I vividly remembered every detail of what happened as Sara told the story. When she was done, I was rock hard, and I wasn’t the only one. Mom noticed immediately and her hand went from Dads thigh to wrapped around his dick, which was standing straight up.

Sara’s eyes were going back and forth between my dick and dad’s dick and moms hand wrapped around it. Sara had both of her hands between her legs, but her legs were tightly closed together. This was the first real look I had ever gotten of my dad’s dick when it was hard. He was seven inches or so, but thick around. Moms fingers barely touched as they wrapped around it. The head of his dick was shaped just like mine, but a little darker.

As if nothing was happening, mom said, “You didn’t have to convince him did you. You two girls didn’t force yourselves on Sam, right?”

“No, not at all. We didn’t make him do anything. We just asked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.