The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 5 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up feeling refreshed. The sun was already brightening the day. Sara was sitting up in her bed, stretching with a happy sounding groan. My mind flashed back to the walk with her and Jenny. As I smiled to myself, Sara’s eyes caught mine. I could see the corner of her lip raised in a sly smirk.

“Morning,” I said

“Hi, I slept like a baby,” she replied.

“My too. We should probably get up though.” Sara nodded her agreement and we both got out of bed.

No sooner had we both stood up, we heard a moan coming from outside. Both of our eyes went round in surprise as we looked at each other. Sara put a finger to her lips and motioned for me to follow her. We snuck over to the front door and peered outside. Mom and Dad were sitting on the porch swing. Mom had her hand wrapped around Dad’s hard dick, slowly moving it up and down. Her hand was covered in fresh, milky cum.

Dad’s head was leaning back, his eyes were closed, and he had a blissful smile on his face. Mom was smiling as well when she noticed Sara and I standing in the doorway. “Good morning, how did you sleep?” she asked us.

“It was good. I think we were more tired than we thought,” Sara answered.

Mom smiled brightly and Dad opened his eyes to see us standing there as well. He had a lazy smile on his face too. “You can come out and join us. I’m going in to start breakfast and your dad will be going in to take a shower.” Mom had yet to let go of Dad’s dick. When he stood up, she finally relented and took her hand away.

“Thanks babe. I’m going to jump in the shower. I should be done when breakfast is ready.” Dad bent down and kissed Mom on the lips and then strolled inside. His dick was shrinking back down but was still heavy enough to sway as he walked. Mom watched him go and when he was out of sight, she turned on the two of us now sitting in the rockers.

“Sara, can you run and grab me a towel so I can clean this up?” Mom asked, showing Sara her hand. Sara giggled and got up without a second thought to help mom. I just sat there and watched the exchange, still surprised at what I had seen.

“You, ok?” Mom asked with a concerned tone.

“What, oh. Yeah, I’m fine.”

“I just wanted to check. I didn’t want what your dad and I were doing...” she waved her cum covered hand. “Make you uncomfortable.”

“Oh. No, that didn’t bother me. I was just a bit surprised. I’ve never seen you or Dad in a sexual situation before. I was just taken aback.”

“Here you go mom,” Sara said, her voice cheery as she handed Mom a damp washcloth. She then sat down next to Mom on the swing, taking the spot Dad had used earlier.

“Thank you,” Mom replied and started cleaning off her hand. When she was finished, she wadded up the washcloth and put it in her lap. “So, what are you two up to today?” I just shrugged; I didn’t have any plans.

“We’ll probably hang out with Tom and Jenny again. I have no idea what we will do though. Maybe go to the pool, I’m not sure,” Sara answered.

Mom smiled at the two of us and said, “Have fun, but don’t do anything foolish. There are too many ways to get hurt out here if you aren’t careful. Okay?”

Sara and I agreed. We sat with mom for a short while longer and chatted. Eventually she went inside, leaving Sara and I alone on the porch. We decided to wait and see what Tom and Jenny were up to before we headed out anywhere. We looked over at the McDaniel’s cabin, all the lights were still off. They were still asleep, like most of the camp. There were a couple people walking here and there, but that was it.

Shortly after Sara and I had cleaned up after breakfast, there was a knock on the door. Sara and I turned to each other and smiled; we knew it had to be them. We both went to the door and Sara opened it to see Jenny standing there, a big smile on her face.

“Morning,” Jenny said, her soft voice sounding happy.

“Hi, where is Tom?” I asked looking past Jenny, but not seeing anyone.

“A couple of his friends from school and their families got here last night. He is going to be hanging out with them today. We might see them though.” She didn’t seem bothered that her brother wasn’t going to be with us at all. If anything, she looked pleased. I couldn’t help but smile at her bouncy happy energy. Her bouncing boobs had the usual effect. She noticed and laughed. She grabbed our hands and pulled us away from the cabins and into the trees.

Jenny led us straight to the hot spring. This time we weren’t alone though. There was an older couple enjoying the hot mineral waters as well. They weren’t old, maybe late teens early twenties, definitely older than us though. They turned and watched us when they heard our arrival. The girl smiled at seeing us, the guy looked like we had just ruined some great plan of his and was not pleased about it. The three of us just ignored them and waded out into the water.

We spent most of the morning in the water. We did take breaks to cool off but were back in the water just as quickly. We had splash fights and chased each other around. There were dunk attempts and wrestling which led to quite a bit of groping, either by accident or on purpose. I had gotten a handful of both girls’ butts and even their boobs. Their soft smooth skin made me want to touch and explore all of Jenny’s curves. I wanted to explore Sara’s too.

They weren’t the only ones getting groped either. My butt and dick were grabbed, squeezed, and brushed up against many times. It startled me the first time or two, but then I just enjoyed the attention. I was really close to cumming a couple times during the shenanigans. It was different and exciting not knowing who it was touching me each time. It’s safe to say I had an amazing time and didn’t want it to end, but it did.

We were the only ones in the water when we finally decided to head to the pool area, as well as see about getting some lunch and to rinse the mineral water off our bodies. On our way though, we passed Tom and his two friends who all ignored us completely. Jenny just rolled her eyes after our two groups passed each other. “Don’t worry about him. He gets like that when his friends are here,” Jenny said.

There were a handful of kids playing in the pool and five pairs of adults in the hot tub, keeping an eye on everything. The girls and I went straight to the outdoor showers to rinse off. I took one shower head while the girls shared one. I loved seeing them both all wet. It was a lot more sexual and seductive watching them wash off the grime from the spring. Beautiful, incredibly beautiful. I needed to go and jerk off ... badly.

I had gotten used to having an erection around Jenny and my family, even Tom. Now I was around a lot of people I didn’t know, and I felt a bit self-conscious. I didn’t see my parents or Jenny’s around either. I wondered where they were for a moment, they might be with grandma and grandpa. Speaking of which, I hadn’t seen either of them yet. That was pretty surprising.

Doing my best to ignore any looks I got, the three of us went to the diving boards and took turns flipping and flopping into the water. Our mission became, who can make the biggest splash. The secondary goal was to see if we could splash all the way to the hot tub or any innocent bystanders that happened to walk by. A few of the other kids, boys, caught on to what we were doing and joined in.

Even with my mind distracted with splashes, judging said splashes and giving advice on how to create a more spectacular splash, my Dick had stayed rock hard. To my relief, so were the other boys who had joined us on our quest. Both of them looked to be around sixteen. They had thick dark hair surrounding the base of their dicks, as well as dark hair on their legs. Another thing I was lacking.

No one seemed to care about the boys’ dicks or what state they were in. Sure, people looked. Some even openly stared. One of the guys, slightly heavy, but not fat, even did a little shake as if to show off his erection to everyone while he stood on the edge of the high board. That got a couple laughs from the spectators. He raced to the back of the board, then ran before he launched himself into the air and hit the water, creating the biggest splash yet. It didn’t quite make it to the hot tub, but the parents took notice. They all shifted positions to get a few feet further away from the potential incoming water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.