The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 30: Finale

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 30: Finale - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I laid there realizing that I was no longer a virgin. I held Jenny’s hand in mine, our fingers intertwined together. I felt a tugging sensation on my cock and looked down to see Sara pulling off my used condom.

She held it up and looked at it. “That’s nasty,” She declared.

I just shook my head at her as she tossed the used condom aside and then bent down to take my cock in her mouth. Almost as soon as she had her lips wrapped around me, she snapped her head up and made a gagging sound. I looked at her to see what was wrong, suddenly worried.

“That tasted gross!” She started spitting, trying to get whatever was in her mouth out of it right then and there.

“He doesn’t taste gross, not even a little bit!” Jenny replied.

“Here.” Sara grabbed my limp cock in her hand. Pointing it to Jenny, offering it to her to try for herself.

Jenny sat up and moved over to take the proffered cock into her mouth. She put it all in, pulled back and gasped.

“Oh god that tastes terrible, what happened?” Jenny asked.

“No more sucking on your cock until you take a shower, Sam. Didn’t you take a shower this morning?” Sara said accusingly to me.

“I did take a shower!” I snapped back, and sat up pulling my knees to my chest, feeling offended.

“I don’t know what happened but whatever you did, you taste really, really bad.” Sara looked at Jenny who was nodding in agreement and looked at me. “We should go back to the cabin, and you can take another shower and wash off whatever it is that’s making you taste so bad.”

“Fine,” I said in a gruff voice, pouting. “But if Mom or Dad want to question us, you are the one who is going to talk to them and tell them why I am suddenly taking another shower.”

Jenny stood up and said, “Come on, let’s go.”

We made it back to the cabin and I was wishing the whole time that Mom and Dad would be gone. No such luck, they were both there on the porch swing, and the confused look on their faces when they saw us almost made me turn and run to find Jeremy, Adam, and Jon. I had the blanket in my arms with the remaining two condoms hidden inside the folds.

“What are you three doing here?” Mom asked.

“Sam needs to take a shower.” Sara answered.

“What, why? He took a shower this morning.” Mom responded as she stood up from her place next to Dad. She started walking over to where I was standing wanting to look me over.

“I’m fine Mom, honest. I am going to go take a shower quickly, to make them happy,” I said, rolling my eyes and indicating Jenny and Sara.

Mom saw me roll my eyes and a sudden anger appeared on her face. She didn’t say anything, but it was obvious to anyone looking that what I had just done hit a nerve. I ducked my head and hurried past her and inside the cabin. Dad followed me inside which I didn’t expect and stopped me at the door to the bathroom.

“Sam, what happened?” He looked at me when I turned to face him. “Did you force them or something?”

“No! Absolutely not.” I yelled. His eyes narrowed on me and before he could ask another question, I told him what happened. “I um, we, Jenny and I had sex. It was great, amazing.”

“That doesn’t make sense with what the girls said.”

“Well, after we had sex, I was lying there on my back next to Jenny and umm, Sara uh, pulled the used condom off of me.” I looked at him hoping he knew what I was talking about, he didn’t. “Sara then, umm, put me in her mouth and immediately started gagging.”

Dad’s eyes bugged out when I told him about Sara putting me in her mouth. I thought he was mad at me for doing something with Sara like that, but then he started laughing. He was laughing so hard he couldn’t speak. I just stood there watching him have a laughing fit because his daughter had tried to suck his son’s cock.

“Let me get this straight, you had sex with Jenny and Sara took off your condom when you were done. Then, Sara put you in her mouth and started gagging because you tasted bad. Is that right?”

“Yeah, that’s what happened. Jenny said I don’t taste bad, but Sara offered Jenny a try, she did, and Jenny said it was terrible too!” I had a pleading look on my face. I felt like I had done something wrong and now I would taste terrible all the time.

“Okay, let me tell you what happened. This was not your fault, Sam.” Dad tried to cover up his laughter, but it still came out in bursts. “The girls were tasting the condom, the inside of the condom, not you.”

“Really?” I wasn’t sure I believed him.

“Yes, it’s true. Trust me. I am sure your mom is telling them a story right now that if you were there, you would be rolling on the ground laughing.” I looked towards where Mom and the girls were most likely talking on the porch. “Go take a shower and don’t worry about it. Everything will be okay. I expect you to come talk to me when you make it back home tonight. We will talk man to man, deal?” Dad offered his hand to shake.

“Deal!” I said and grabbed his hand and gripped it as tight as I could.

“Good, go take a shower. You still have two condoms left right?”

“Yeah, I do.” I gave him a goofy smile. “I won’t later though.”

Dad ruffled my hair again and pushed me into the shower. “I will see what your mom and the girls are up to. Go rinse off and wash your dick and meet us outside.”

I stepped under the lukewarm water and washed my body and hair as quickly as I could while still being thorough. The last thing I needed right now was for the girls to still think I tasted bad. When I was done, I quickly dried off and hung up my now wet towel and hurried back outside.

When I stepped out, I found Mom and both girls in a fit of giggles and my dad had a huge smile on his face.

Dad saw me first and said, “Okay, memory lane is now closed. You three go have fun. Before you know it, it will be time to come back for dinner and then we need to start getting everything ready to go home.”

Sara and Jenny looked at me, still giggling but I headed off the porch and they followed. Jenny was carrying the blanket and I assumed the still hidden pack of condoms. At least I hope they were still tucked in there.

I headed right back to the same spot and took the blanket and spread it out on the ground. I sat down once I had it all smoothed out and the girls then sat with me all of us facing each other.

“I can’t believe your dad told us that story.” Jenny said.

“I know, Mom’s face was priceless.” Sara replied.

“What story?” I asked.

“One about your mom giving your dad a blowjob after he had taken off a condom.” Jenny answered and resumed giggling. Sara couldn’t help herself and joined in.

We all lay down next to each other with me in the middle. The girls were both on their sides facing me and running their hands across my body. Jenny’s hands were on top of my thighs and getting ever closer to my cock. Sara’s hands were rubbing my chest and slowly working their way down past my stomach to the base of my cock.

I was rock hard again when both girls started massaging my member. Sara was on my shaft and Jenny was working my balls. It was incredible. Jenny moved her head to my hardness out of nowhere, catching me off guard.

“I just wanted to make sure,” she said mischievously. “Yup, it tastes good again.”

“Let me check too, just in case.” Sara offered and then her warm mouth was wrapped around the head of my cock. “Mmm, you’re right, Jenny.”

“Sara, I want to try something, if you are willing.” Jenny said, now sounding a little unsure of herself.

“What do you want to do?” Sara replied tentatively.

“I want Sam to fuck me again, but I want you to lick my clit at the same time while I lick yours.” Jenny blushed.

“How would that even work?”

“We will sixty-nine and then Sam will fuck me from behind.” Jenny replied shyly.

My jaw dropped in shock.

“He seems to appreciate that idea,” Sara said, feeling my cock twitch. “We can try it.”

“Yay! Okay, lay in the middle of the blanket so I can get on top of you.”

Sara moved and laid flat on her back with her legs spread slightly. Jenny moved to stand over Sara and put her knees on either side of Sara’s head and then bent forward on all fours with her face between Sara’s legs.

“Oh, do that again!” Sara giggled. “Mmm yes, keep doing that.”

“Put on a condom and get over here, Sam,” Jenny said and then lowered her mouth back onto Sara’s smooth pussy.

I didn’t need to be told twice and grabbed the box of condoms, took one out, and tried to open the package but it wouldn’t budge. I tried all four sides and none of them would rip like the one Sara had used earlier. Jenny looked up at me wondering what was taking so long and laughed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.