The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 3 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I opened my eyes, yawned, and stretched as I woke up. It was still dark outside, but the sun was slowly coming over the horizon. As all boys and men do, I had morning wood. I would have to wait a bit for it to soften some before I could use the bathroom. So, I decided to go sit on the porch and watch the sky change colors as the sun rose.

The weather outside was perfect, not too hot, and not too cold. I sat on the porch steps and watched the sun. While I was sitting there, I remembered what Sara and my mom had told me yesterday. Sara would probably be doing the same thing if she were awake. I decided to take advantage of being the only one awake and jerk off. I looked over my shoulder into the dark cabin, making sure no one was up and moving around.

I leaned my back against the porch railing and slowly started to enjoy the movement of my hand as it traveled up and down my dick. I watched my hand as I worked. I didn’t think of anything or anyone, just enjoying the sensations and watching as clear precum started to leak from the slightly darker mushroom shaped tip. I was getting close to cumming when I heard someone come outside. My hand froze and I turned my head only to see my mom, with a steaming cup of coffee, sit down on the porch swing.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt you,” Mom said. Her voice was soft enough that only I could hear her. “You can finish, I know how you boys are in the morning.”

At that moment, I found it hard to swallow. My hand was still wrapped around my dick, but it was frozen in place. My dick was shiny from the precum, making the head glisten. I started to tentatively stroke my dick again. I thought for a moment that moms’ arrival would have shut down my fast-approaching orgasm. To my surprise it didn’t if anything I felt a lot closer.

Mom sat their sipper her coffee, while her eyes were locked onto my hand-covered dick. That fact turned me on further and I noticed her nipples harden. She was getting turned on watching me. My breathing increased and I could feel my balls ready to release. My hand was now a blur, racing up and down my slick, smooth shaft. I grunted and three quick ropes of milky white cum shot out from my dick, landing on the porch a couple feet or so in front of me.

“Oh my!” mom exclaimed as she watched me cum for the first time.

“Wow,” I heard my sister say. I was so focused on what I was doing I didn’t even hear her open the door. I turned to see Sara holding the door open, with a surprised look on her face. “I just came to tell you dad is in the bathroom.” Sara smiled at mom, and then me before she headed back inside.

“That was a heck of a show. Feel better?” mom asked.

“Yeah, I do.”

“Good, now go inside and clean up. Your hand is covered in your ... stuff. Breakfast will be ready shortly,” Mom laughed and went inside.

After everyone finished breakfast, Sara and I cleared off the table. We heard a car door close, followed by muffled voices outside.

“I think they made it,” dad said to mom.

“You two hurry up so you can come meet the McDaniel’s,” Mom told us before she and Dad headed outside.

With the door shut behind them, we couldn’t hear what anyone was saying. Sara and I went about our chore of doing the dishes together. This time I washed, and she dried then put everything away. It didn’t take us long. Once we were done, we both went to join our parents and meet the McDaniels.

Outside we found mom and dad talking to a couple that looked close to their age, mid to late thirties. I didn’t see any kids at first, but then two kids came out the front door of their cabin and grabbed more bags from their SUV. I noticed the boy first. He was tall with medium length blonde hair. He was easily older than Sara or me by a couple years.

His little sister looked to be the same age as Sara, maybe a year older. She had long blonde hair like her brother, but she was much shorter than him. She was beautiful. Just the thought of her being naked had the assumed effect on me. I immediately got nervous and tried to hide behind my parents.

“These must be the kids we’ve heard so much about,” the man said. “Hello, I’m Jim and this is my wife, Laura.”

“Hi, nice to meet you,” my sister replied with a happy lilt in her voice.

“Hello,” I said, still feeling shy due to my current condition. If Jim and Laura noticed, they didn’t say anything which I was grateful for.

“Tom, Jenny, come here and meet Sam and Sara. Don’t worry about the bags right now, say hello and then you can take them inside and get comfortable,” Laura said to her kids.

Tom and Jenny came over to say hello. Jenny looked amazing in her yellow sundress while Tom was wearing shorts and a loose black T-shirt. “Hey, I’m Tom and this is my little sister Jenny. Did you guys get here last night?” Tom asked.

“Yes, we actually got here in the afternoon,” Sara chimed in immediately, smiling ear to ear.

“Cool, we’ll have to hang out later. Maybe we can go down to the pool, if you two are up for it,” Jenny said in an airy sing-song voice.

“Sure, sounds great, right Sam?”

“Yeah, sure. I want to jump off the high board. It looks fun,” I replied.

“Great, we’ll be out in a bit. We are going to get changed and then have a quick bite to eat,” Tom said. They both went back to the SUV and grabbed their things before they headed inside.

The two sets of parents ended their conversations after having made plans to meet up later for lunch. From what mom and dad told us, they would be joining us at the pool, though they would probably spend most of their time in the hot tub with Jim and Laura. Our grandparents would probably join them as well when they arrived. When they got too hot, they would all get out and jump into the pool to cool off. Then back into the hot tub and do it all over again. At Least that’s what Mom and Dad told me.

When I went back inside, I went straight to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. The shower was about the size of a phone booth, with barely enough room to wash your own back without your elbows slamming into the walls. There was enough room for me to jerk off again though and soon my dick was back to normal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.