The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 27 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Every time I asked Jenny and Sara what happened on their girls’ day, they refused to answer and then giggled. I asked a half dozen times but whatever they did, they weren’t telling me. When it was time for dinner, Jenny went home to eat with her family and Sara, and I headed into our cabin. I tried to get an answer from Sara while we were doing the dishes and she just shook her head no. All I knew at the end of the night was that something happened, and Jenny and Sara thought they needed or wanted to talk to Mom about it. I went to bed and my mind was racing with more and more ridiculous ideas going through my mind. All of them more erotic than the previous.

The next morning, I went through my usual morning routine by going to the bathroom and then heading out to the porch to find Mom already there sipping coffee with her legs crossed in front of her.

“Good morning, Sam. How’d you sleep?” Mom asked sweetly.

“Morning Mom.” I smiled as I sat down next to her. “I slept okay, not great but not terrible.”

My hand went to my cock, which was only half hard and I started to play with it slowly. Mom’s eyes followed my hand and she smiled happily when she saw me start bringing myself to full hardness. She wiggled and shifted position. Her legs loosened slightly and gave me a perfect view of the top of her smoothly shaved pussy. Her outer lips were already darkening with arousal.

“We decided we are going to leave on Monday,” Mom said as she watched me masturbate.

“Really?” We were supposed to go home Sunday, which was always the plan. We only had two days left here at The Windy Pines and now I would have three, potentially.

“Yes, Sam, really. I talked to your dad about it last night before we went to bed. He said it wouldn’t hurt if he takes one more day off and we leave on Monday instead of going home on Sunday.”

My hand started to rapidly stroke up and down on my incredibly hard cock. I leaned back, so it stuck out further and aimed it towards mom’s legs. Her eyebrows went up in surprise, but she didn’t back away. She actually scooted slightly closer; I think.

“Unghhhh,” I moaned as my climax approached rapidly.

A couple strokes later my orgasm raced from my balls and out the top of my cock. My thick milky white come arced and landed on my mom’s legs. She gasped when she felt the hot liquid land on her smooth skin. Her one hand darted between her legs while the other grasped her boob in a tight grip. I could see her fingers press into the soft flesh. When I was empty, I fell back into the porch swing, both my legs hanging off of the front as my head leaned back against the backrest. My breathing was fast, and I was sweating from the excursion of jerking off for my mom.

Mom didn’t finish herself off. She took a few shuddering breaths and smiled warmly at me. That was my cue, and I stretched my arms up over my head and arched my back. Then I stood and opened the door for my mom. She shook her head and chuckled but stood up and went inside before me. I closed it behind us once we were both inside.

Mom went to the kitchen to make breakfast and I headed to take a shower and clean myself off. It didn’t hit me until I was shutting the bathroom door that Mom didn’t come to clean herself off. My come was on her legs. It wasn’t just a little dab either, there were long strings of it that would be easily noticeable.

She will probably use a paper towel to wipe up the mess. No big deal, I told myself.

I dried off and hung up my towel and then made my way to the table. I sat down in my chair and Mom placed a plate of scrambled eggs and toast in front of me. I looked at her legs, and holy shit, my come was still there clear as day! Heat rose in my face as I looked up into Mom’s beautiful eyes. They sparkled with mirth, and she winked at me before heading back to the kitchen to fix her own plate.

While Sara and I were doing the dishes she asked, “What’s going on with you?” She had one eyebrow cocked at me in question. “I figured you would be really happy today. We aren’t going home until Monday. Surely Jenny will be off her period by then, if not on Sunday.”

I looked at her, my face still hadn’t recovered the color it had lost when I saw my mom’s legs and she winked at me. She actually winked!

“Seriously Sam, what’s going on?”

“I um, did you see...”

“See what?”

“Mom. Did you see Mom?”

“Of course, I saw Mom. What are you talking about?”

“Umm, did you look at her legs?”

“No, why?”

“Because I uh, might have gotten some on her...”

“No, you didn’t!” Sara’s voice went up in pitch, but she kept it near a whisper. “Did you really?”

I just nodded and then looked at the dishes I was putting away, not wanting to see Sara’s reaction. There was a long pause before I heard any response.

“I wish I could have seen that!” Sara said and giggled.

My head shot up to look at Sara who was now full on laughing. I smiled, her laugh was infectious, and I started to chuckle along with her. Her laugh eased my tension and I relaxed. After we finished the dishes, we headed outside and found Jenny all smiles on the porch bouncing on the balls of her feet.

“Good morning, you mom just told me the news!” she said excitedly.

“Isn’t it great, we won’t leave until Monday!” Sara matched Jenny’s excitement and wrapped Jenny in a big hug as the two started jumping and spinning in place.

When the girls finally calmed down, Jenny announced, “We are supposed to meet Mina and Mona down at the pool.”

“Perfect, I am supposed to meet Jeremy, Adam, and Jon down there, too,” I replied.

Both girls turned to look at me.

“Who are Adam and Jon?” Sara asked.

“They are friends of Jeremy’s, we hung out together yesterday.”

“Oh.”

“Hmm,” Jenny replied.

“Come on, you’ll meet them when we get to the pool. They’re cool.”

The three of us headed to the pool area. Jenny was holding my hand tightly, her fingers woven into mine. Her body was snug up against me as well. Sara stayed close to me too, but she didn’t hold my hand though.

When we got to the pool, Jeremy was jumping off the high board with Jon and Adam. Mina and Mona were sitting on the edge of the shallow end. I headed over to where Jeremy was climbing out of the water and the girls went in the direction of the twins. I told them I would grab my friends and meet them in the shallow end. The girls smiled and agreed right away.

“Hey guys,” I called out to Jeremy, Jon, and Adam.

“Hey dude,” Jeremy answered, and the brothers waved when they heard me coming.

“Where are Jenny and Sara?” Jeremy asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.