The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 22 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up a little later than usual. By the time I was done in the bathroom and headed outside, I found Sara was already there sitting next to Mom on the porch swing. Sara’s head turned to me when she heard me open the door. She had a sad smile on her face and Mom had a look of concern on hers.

“Good morning, Sam, how’d you sleep?” Mom asked.

“Alright.” I shrugged my shoulders, still trying to figure out the mood on the porch. “What’s going on?”

“I was just talking with Sara about some things.” Mom wrapped an arm around Sara and pulled her in for a tight hug. “Sara was asking about sex, and more specifically, why we aren’t going to stop her from having sex with you if she chooses to.”

“Can you tell me now, or do you want to do it later when Sam isn’t here?” Sara asked shyly as she sat up.

“Now’s fine, it’s better if I get to talk to you both actually.” Mom nodded toward one of the rockers and I sat down to listen. “I am sure you both know that having a sexual relationship between siblings, or family members, is considered wrong.”

Sara and I nodded when Mom looked at each of us.

“There are some things that you don’t know about Me and your dad,” she continued. “After I tell you this, you can ask questions if you still have any, but I hope this will answer most of them.”

“You both know I met your father here at The Windy Pines. We were a lot like you and Jenny, Sam.” Mom smiled at me. “The camp was different back then. It was a place for open and free love.”

“What’s that mean?” Sara asked, her brow furrowing.

“It just means that everyone ... shared. Couples would enjoy sex with other couples or even groups. It wasn’t hidden and almost anyone could join in if they wanted to.” The surprised looks on both Sara and my face made Mom laugh for a minute. “I will tell you about that another time, I promise. What I wanted to tell you though was your dad,” Mom paused mid-sentence to look at me. “And your grandma had a similar relationship to what you and I have in the mornings. That’s why he isn’t mad at what we have been doing.”

I had no idea what to say right then. I looked to Sara to see what she was thinking, but she was just as surprised as me.

“I have some experiences of my own as well.” That grabbed both of Sara and my attention. “The one thing your dad and I both worry about with you two, is if you do go on to do more with each other, is that will hurt your relationships as brother and sister.”

I immediately shook my head no on instinct. Sara looked to me and then Mom but didn’t indicate what her feelings were. I could see Sara’s resolve and then she nodded to herself.

“To be honest, our relationship has already changed since we have been here. Sam was my idiot little brother before. Sure, I loved him as a brother, but I didn’t really like him. Now I really like him ... a lot.” Sara blushed a deep red when she finished talking.

I beamed the biggest smile in my life at her and reached out a hand in her direction. She instantly grabbed it and squeezed as our fingers wove together. In that moment, there was a happiness that exuded from the both of us equally.

“Good, I’m so happy to hear that. You two have to be careful though. The times and this place are different from what they used to be. Most of those families that were here with your dad and me have been gone. What you two do in private is okay with us, just don’t let anyone see you two, besides Jenny. She already knows. There could be dire consequences if people were to find out. Do you understand me?” The look on Mom’s face was serious and we both nodded our agreement.

Mom stood up and opened her arms to give us hugs. Sara gave me a small, tentative smile but didn’t say anything as she got up and leaned into Mom’s embrace. When mom released Sara, she turned to me, but I was already moving into her as her arms enveloped me and pulled me into her chest.

“Was your dad awake when you came out?” Mom asked as I stepped out of her arms.

“Yeah, he was at the table reading something.”

“Good, I am going to go start breakfast. I will let you two know when it’s ready.”

Sara sat back down on the porch swing and patted the space next to her, inviting me to sit with her. I curled an eyebrow at her questioningly and moved to sit next to her.

“Sam, I um. I was talking to Mom about sex before you...” Sara drifted off, not finishing her thought.

“What is it, is something wrong?” I watched Sara’s expression and her eyes dropped to her lap where she was wringing her hands nervously.

“There’s nothing wrong, I’m just not sure about, well, you know.”

She raised her gaze up from her lap and looked at me, hoping I knew what she was talking about, but I wasn’t sure. I waited for her to tell me what she was thinking.

Sara sighed, and then continued, “I’m not sure I’m ready to have sex.” My face must have shown my worry because she hurried to say, “It’s not you Sam. I just don’t know if I’m ready for sex at all, with anyone. I’ve really enjoyed everything we’ve been doing, and I don’t want to stop. Do you know what I mean?”

“If you don’t want to, or if you want to wait or whatever, that’s fine.” I smiled at her warmly.

I shifted my position, so I was facing her direction and opened my arms. Sara grinned and scooted over to lean into me, and I wrapped my arms around her. I gave her a gentle squeeze. She giggled and wiggled tighter to me.

“If you don’t want to anymore, does that mean Jenny doesn’t either?” I asked, worried that my chances of having sex before we went home were gone.

Sara quickly turned in my arms to look me in the eye, “Oh no. She really, really wants to have sex with you. She would do it right now if you’d let her.” Sara gave me a silly grin.

I laughed and nodded. Thank God!

We only had eight more days before we headed back home. Eight whole days. That seemed like a long time. Sara saw the far off look on my face and giggled.

“Breakfast is ready, come on!” Mom called out to us.

After the dishes were done and put away, Sara headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I followed after her when I heard the water shut off and Sara emerged with her towel wrapped around her head, her skin still covered in the thin sheen of water.

I dried off after my own shower and headed outside to find Sara, Jenny, and Mom laughing as they sat on the porch swing.

“Why don’t the two of you head on down to the pool,” Mom said. “I want to talk to Sam for a minute.”

Jenny and Sara quickly got up. Jenny had a big smile on her face and Sara blushed. “We’ll see you at the pool, okay?” Jenny asked, her voice full of excitement. I couldn’t help but smile back at my beautiful friend as she bounced on the balls of her feet. Watching her boobs bounce slightly was still one of the best sights I had even seen. Coupled with her perfect white smile, I thought she looked amazing.

The girls hustled off towards the pool area. Mom looked at me and patted the swing next to her. I sat down and waited for what she was going to talk to me about. I figured she would want to talk about Sara and Jenny, and I was right.

“You talked to Sara, and she told you what she was thinking?”

I nodded my head. “Yeah, I told her it was fine if she wanted to wait.”

“Good, good. I was a little worried you would get mad at her.”

“Why would I get mad? If Sara isn’t ready, then she isn’t ready.” I looked at Mom with a confused expression on my face. “I’m not going to force her to do something she doesn’t want to do. Just like she has never forced me to do anything I didn’t want to do.”

“You know, for only fourteen, you are a lot more mature than I would have guessed.” She smiled at me as she said that. “Most boys your age would have gotten mad in that situation. You might still look like my baby boy, but you’re growing up so fast.”

I blushed at her compliments. “Thanks, Mom.”

Mom grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. I didn’t resist and rested my head on her soft boob as she squeezed me tightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.