The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 21 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up, smiled, and said to myself, “nine days, nine days until we leave for home.” With a stupid grin on my face, I first went to the bathroom and then out onto the porch where Mom was waiting for me.

“Good morning!” Mom said cheerily. I smiled and sat down next to her on the porch swing. “I wanted to talk to you about a few things.”

“Morning Mom.” I smiled, “What did you want to talk about?”

“Condoms and sex actually. I hoped we could kill two birds with one stone.” Mom’s eyes dropped from mine to my lap and then back up.

She smiled and I laughed, knowing exactly what she was wanting for one of the so-called birds. I started to slowly stroke my cock for my mom while she watched and talked.

“Do you know when the girls were planning to have sex with you?”

“I have no idea, right away?” I had a silly, almost cocky smile on my face. “I just know they want to do it before we leave.” I kept stroking my smooth, hardening cock.

Mom nodded, her eyes bouncing back and forth from my face to my cock. She bit her lower lip in the most seductive way imaginable. Her hands looked like they wanted to explore. I wasn’t sure if she wanted to touch me or herself. It didn’t matter to me at that moment, though.

“You know your sister is on birth control. She’s been on the pill since she turned thirteen.” After saying that, mom’s eyes focused on my own to make sure I heard her, so I nodded that I knew.

“Good,” she said, “that doesn’t mean you don’t need to use a condom with Sara. I know Sara and Jenny are both still virgins, so they’re clean and healthy. But if you are going to have sex with more than one person, you have to be careful. Not just for you, but for them too.”

I knew what Mom was referring to. I had to take the sex education in health class a few years ago. They had explained to all of us kids about diseases and unplanned pregnancies. I can’t think of a more awkward and giggle filled class than that one. The health teacher had a slideshow showing us the anatomy of men and women. Girls giggled, boys blushed, and the questions were ridiculous. I just sat there in the class and tried to ignore everything going on. I was already familiar with what boys and girls looked like. It appeared no one else was, though.

“Do you know how to use a condom?” Mom asked, snapping me out of my memory of sex ed.

“What--, oh, umm yes and no.” I smiled sheepishly. “I’ve seen them, but I have never tried to use one.”

“Okay, your dad is going to go into town today and get them for you. He needs to grab a couple things for Grandpa while he’s there, too.”

My eyes widened at that statement. Mom had talked to Dad. She laughed when she saw the look on my face.

“Yes, I told you Dad about what is going on. He was proud of you for coming to me and asking about condoms. He wants you to be safe.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

“Do you mind if I...” Mom’s voice trailed off as her hand moved between her legs.

I nodded vigorously in acceptance and watched her fingers deftly, knowingly, slide into her folds. I couldn’t take my eyes off of what she was doing. Watching the girls finger their pussies, and each other’s was incredibly hot, but watching Mom do it was something else entirely.

She spread her legs a little wider, giving her hand plenty of room between them. Her smooth pussy was glistening with wetness, and I could hear her fingers as they slowly dipped in and pulled out of her depths. My hand was no longer moving in a smooth, steady rhythm. Now it was racing frantically up and down my shaft as fast as it could.

Mom moaned softly and I couldn’t help but echo her with my own. We were both racing to our orgasms. Mom’s eyes on me, and my eyes on her. She would make sounds of pleasure and I would do the same right after. It was as if we were calling and responding to each other’s passions. I could feel the pressure in my balls reaching a fever point. The head and shaft of my cock were slick from the clear precum pouring out of the tip. I was going to cum, and right now.

“Unnggg,” I moaned as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot out of my cock and landed on the ground before me. If I had been facing Mom, it would have easily landed on her.

“Mmm.” Mom answered my orgasm with her own. One hand worked her clit as her other grasped and squeezed her boob and her nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

Watching her this way was one of the best things in the world for me. I hoped it would become a regular thing between us. I even hoped that she would offer to touch me and allow me to touch her. I should have been happy and more importantly satisfied with the girls allowing me to explore their young nubile bodies. That didn’t stop me at all from being curious about what Mom felt like. I wanted to know, I really did, but I was not going to push for it and ruin our special mornings.

When both of us had come down from our orgasmic highs, Mom went to the kitchen to make breakfast and I headed to the shower. I smiled all the way through breakfast and as I washed the dishes after. Sara just smirked at me, knowing full well what I did each morning with Mom on the porch. She didn’t say anything about it, which was fine with me.

Jenny was sitting in one of the rockers talking with Mom and Dad when Sara and I came outside. She jumped up, all smiles and energy, grabbed our hands, and we raced off towards the hot springs.

“Have fun kids and be careful,” Dad called to our retreating backs. I could barely make him out.

Tom and his buddy were in the water with the twins when we got there. The twins saw us arrive and waved with big smiles on their faces. We waved back and returned their smiles and waded into the water. Tom gave a snarling, dirty look at our arrival. I wasn’t sure if it was directed at me or the girls, but it was clear he was mad at something. We drifted off to the right, giving Tom plenty of room so things wouldn’t get out of control.

Jenny, Sara, and I ignored the other group as best we could. We stayed in a huddled little group and enjoyed each other’s company and closeness. I felt one hand and then another grab ahold of my limp cock under the surface of the water. The girls turned to look at each other, surprised they had the same idea. They both laughed and then their hands started moving, drawing my blood flow into my now growing member. Feeling it growing in their hands made both girls giggle some more as they smiled.

I was surprised when they both stopped suddenly and then took off to the middle of the hot springs and the deeper water. I gave chase immediately and both girls shrieked and swam as fast as they could to get away from me. Sara outpaced me easily. Jenny, though, wasn’t as fast, and just when I was going to grab her foot, Sara came at me from the side and jumped up, putting her hands on my shoulders. Her weight pushed me down under the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.