The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 19 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I leaned back and stretched on the porch swing and let out a contented sigh. “I’m going to go clean up.” I said, an embarrassed smile on my face.

Mom laughed and said, “Yeah, you probably should. You made quite a mess.” Her eyes fell on my stomach and chest.

I hurried into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. Right after I shut off the water and started to towel off, Sara came into the bathroom and got in the shower. She didn’t say a word. She just smiled and disappeared under the hot water.

“What should we do today?” I asked. All I got for an answer was a giggle from Sara. “What, why are you laughing?”

“You’ll see. It’ll be fun, don’t worry. Now let me finish my shower, okay?”

“Ugh, fine.”

I hung up my towel and then walked out of the bathroom. Dad was sitting at the table talking to Mom but whatever they were talking about they stopped when I got there. I took my usual seat at the table just in time for Mom to put my plate in front of me. Today she made another omelet. This time, though, there was diced ham, green peppers, onions and melted shredded cheese. It looked amazing.

“Thanks Mom.” I spoke.

“You’re welcome. Go ahead and eat before it gets cold. Who knows how long Sara will take in the shower?”

No sooner had Mom said Sara’s name, when Sara walked to the table, her hair still dripping wet as she was trying to wrap her towel around her head. Mom placed her plate of omelet in front of her as she shook her head at Sara’s state.

“Are you two going to the pool again today?” Dad asked.

“No, we are, umm, well, Sam wanted to go check out the rest of the camp and explore a bit,” Sara replied. “We didn’t do that yesterday when he asked, so Jenny and I agreed we would go today.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that when I asked you earlier?” I asked, almost upset that she had kept it from me.

“It was supposed to be a surprise, but I didn’t know what to tell Dad. I’m sorry. Just act surprised when Jenny tells you when we finish the dishes, please!” she begged. I just nodded and she smiled in return.

With breakfast finished and the dishes washed and put away, Sara and I headed outside to meet up with Jenny. We found Jenny sitting in one of the rockers, talking to Mom and Dad. When she saw us, she smiled brightly and stood up.

“Ready?” Jenny asked.

“Yup, let’s go!” Sara replied.

Jenny, Sara, and I headed into the trees behind the cabins. Once we were out of sight, Jenny then started walking towards the western side of the camp. If we kept going this way, we would be heading straight for the section of the camp Grandpa had told me about. I was starting to get excited about seeing the other hot spring when Jenny started heading north, deeper into the trees.

I remembered walking along the fence line with Dad and Grandpa, and it wouldn’t be too far until we reached it. A minute later I was proven right. We stopped next to the stretched wire fence.

Jenny turned and looked at Sara, and then to me and asked, “Do you want to go to the other side and explore?”

“Sure, I’ve seen most of it already though,” I replied.

“Oh, I forgot you went with your grandpa and your dad.”

“Yeah, if you want to go it’s fine with me. The tall grass might be an issue though.” Sara and Jenny both laughed at the worried look on my face and my hands moving to protect my soft cock and balls.

“It’s okay Sam. Sara and I just wanted to find a nice place for us to explore. Well, for you to explore ... us actually.”

I was surprised by what she had said, and then a sly smirk pasted itself on my face.

“Uh oh, now you did it Jenny,” Sara said, giggling. Jenny blushed beet red and started to weave her fingers together.

Not wanting to waste any time, I grabbed both girls’ hands and pulled them behind me as I looked for a concealed but open clearing. When I found one that looked suitable, I sat down on the ground and both girls joined me, one on each side. I looked at Jenny and smiled. She sheepishly returned one of her own. I then looked at Sara, who was excited, and her eyes almost glowed with joy. I winked at her, and she fell into a fit of giggles.

“You’re up first Jenny,” I announced. I heard Sara whine, but she quieted and smiled brilliantly when I said, “You’re up next!”

I eased Jenny back, so she was laying down. Her magnificent boobs slid ever so slightly to the sides of her chest. She gave me a warm smile and followed my lead. Once she was situated, I moved to lay on my side next to her. My left arm was outstretched to prop me up. My right hand started just above her knee. My fingers lightly brushed against the smooth skin on her legs. I dragged my fingertips all the way up to her hip, favoring the outside of her thigh as I did.

Jenny started to fidget when my touch got close to the top of her leg, and even more when I teased her skin all the way back down to the tops of her knees. She started to giggle and wiggle around.

“That tickles.”

I did the same thing again, but this time with a bit more pressure and, instead of the outside of her thigh, I teased the inside this time. Jenny moaned as my fingers touched the very outside of her silky-smooth pussy. She tried to lift and tilt herself, so my hands touched her pussy directly, but I had other plans in mind. If I was going to be able to explore these two beautiful girls, that’s exactly what I was going to do. Instead of going further between her legs, I kept moving up her body. My fingers exploring her stomach. Then the underside of the boobs and eventually her now very erect nipple.

She was breathing faster now, taking bigger breaths that made her shudder and her boobs jiggle as she exhaled. Her nipples darkened a bit when they got harder. I gently teased them, brushing my fingers around her areola. She moaned again as she looked up at Sara sitting by her head.

“It looks like you like what he’s doing,” Sara said as she looked down at Jenny.

Jenny nodded. “I’ve never been touched like this before. It’s intense but it tickles.”

Not paying any attention to what they were saying, I pulled my fingers across her chest to her other boob and nipple. I teased it just like I had the first. Satisfied, I started to move my hand down, over her flat stomach and further down the outside of her leg and stopped at her knee. Jenny’s head lifted to watch my hand as it roamed over her body. I looked at her, winked, and then my fingers were teasing the inside of her thighs. I lightened the touch just enough that when I started to move, Jenny started to giggle again and flex and bounce her leg.

“Please stop tickling me, please!” Jenny pleaded.

I complied and moved my hand, so it was now rubbing her pussy, already soaking wet with arousal and need. My middle finger probed her soft, wet, and hot folds. Her hips tried to move with my touch, shifting her pussy around to follow my fingers. With my finger coated and slick, I drew up to the top of her pussy and started slow, steady circles around her clit.

“Oh, God!” Jenny groaned.

Sara was now watching what I was doing like a hawk, her tongue licked her lips. Jenny’s hands were at her sides, grasping at the grass in her white knuckled grip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.