The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 18 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Dinner at Jim and Laura’s was really good. Tom avoided me like I had the plague or something. He chose to hang out with the parents in favor of Sara, Jenny, and me. I was just fine with him doing that. The last thing I needed was to have to deal with him if he was going to be an asshole. I really liked Tom when I first met him, but he changed completely when his friends showed up.

There was an obvious tension between Jenny and him. I tried to ask about it, but Jenny shut that down every time I tried. She would change the subjects to anything other than her brother. Even with the drama in the air, the night was perfect. Great food, even better, sexier company and perfect weather.

I woke up and stretched. I tentatively opened my eyes to find Dad and I were the only ones in bed still. I could see his form under the blankets across the room. Sara was already up and out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom to pee. I assumed she was already using it, but I found the door open and the lights off. I took care of my business, flushed the toilet, and then washed my hands and headed out to the porch where Mom was most likely waiting.

“Good morning, Sam, you slept in this morning,” Mom called out as I stepped onto the porch.

“Morning,” Sara said and immediately yawned. She was sitting with Mom on the porch swing and leaned against mom with her head on Mom’s shoulder.

“Sorry.” I said and flopped down into one of the rockers.

“There’s nothing to be sorry for, Sam.” Mom smiled at me and winked. “I did miss our usual morning together, but Sara was out here bright and early and snuggled with me.”

“Usual morning?” Sara questioned, her head lifting off of Mom’s shoulder to look at her, then me, and then mom again.

“Every morning Sam and I sit together on the porch before you and your dad wake up.”

“Oh! You two masturbate together every morning? You mean when I saw you two out here that first morning and Sam was jerking off, you kept doing it every day?” Sara’s voice was excited, and her eyes were almost glowing.

“Ha, no we don’t. Sam does, and I just sit with him and watch. I enjoy the show he gives me and that’s that.”

Sara gave Mom a smirk and then leaned her head on her shoulder again and wrapped an arm around Mom’s stomach. “Don’t let me stop you. I like to watch, too,” Sara said with a giggle and Mom laughed with her. I grinned and blushed at the same time.

It was one thing to jerk off with my mom in the mornings. Ever since that first time it felt almost normal. It was our thing. Something we shared, just the two of us. Adding Sara into it felt different.

“I can’t today. I took care of things in the bathroom when I woke up,” I lied.

Both Mom and Sara had the same look on their faces that told me they knew I was lying. When I didn’t say anything else, Mom announced that she was going to go make breakfast.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were stroking your cock for Mom every morning?” Sara asked. Her voice was low, but her surprise and interest were clear as day.

“I don’t know. There was never a reason to say anything about it.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“If you would have told me, I would have come out here with you two every morning.” Sara giggled.

I just shook my head at her. Sara patted her hand on the porch swing next to her, inviting me to sit down next to her. I got up from the rocker and moved to sit next to Sara, who was now smiling broadly. The minute I leaned back; Sara’s hand was wrapped around my cock. She slowly stroked it, coaxing it to full hardness in a few moments. Jerking off was fun, and it felt good, but when someone else does it for you, it feels really good.

I held back my orgasm as long as I possibly could. Sara grew more and more determined to make me cum with each passing stroke on my cock. I could feel the building of my release in my balls. I tried to flex my muscles, but it was no use. Thick streams of milky white come rocketed out of my cock. Sara gasped--I hadn’t warned her. She kept stroking me, milking me for every last drop until I started to go soft.

“That was beautiful.” Mom said from the doorway.

Both Sara’s and my eyes shot open and swung around to see Mom looking a little flushed. Her nipples looked incredibly hard, and her smooth beautiful pussy was glistening with arousal. Mom just stood there for a moment, looking longingly at my now soft cock and Sara’s come covered hands.

“Come inside you two, breakfast is ready. Sara, go get yourself cleaned up before you sit at the table.”

After breakfast, Sara and I got the dishes cleaned up, then Jenny came over and the three of us tried to figure out what we were going to do today. The Windy Pines was a great place, but it got pretty boring when it came to actual activities to do. It was finally decided that we would go down to the hot spring, and then we would go to the pool after that.

I tried to convince them that we should go explore the whole area. There was a whole section of the camp I hadn’t even seen yet. Granted, it was the part where all the old folks seemed to visit to stay away from the kids. I knew there was another hot spring pool over there that grandpa had told me about. I kind of wanted to go see it and everything else. The girls though were having none of it.

When we got to the hot springs, we were the only ones there. That wasn’t uncommon in the mornings. Most of the time people didn’t show up down here until after lunch. That left the entire thing to us this morning.

“Guess what Sam has been doing every morning since we got to camp,” Sara said to Jenny, a mischievous smile on her face.

“What?” Jenny asked, looking at me and then Sara. “What does he do?”

I tried to shake my head no, but Jenny saw me and then added, “Come on, you have to tell me now!”

“Well, it turns out that Sam here has been jerking off every morning on the porch before me and dad wake up.” She paused to look at me.

Jenny looked like that wasn’t that big of a deal.

But Sara continued, “Mom sits on the porch and watches.”

Jenny’s eyes went round with surprise and her jaw hung open.

“What! No way.” Jenny’s eyes flipped back and forth from Sara to me again and again. Sara nodded and I just sighed. “You jerk off and let you mom watch every morning? Wow. I can’t believe it.”

“It’s not that big of a deal, seriously.” I tried to tell Jenny. Sara was now giggling uncontrollably. “Why don’t you tell her about what you did? Since you are telling her all of my secrets,” I said to Sara.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.