The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 16 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up feeling the best I had in a long time. I took care of business in the bathroom and then headed out to the porch. I woke up with a smile on my face and it was still there when I saw Mom on the porch swing, her coffee in hand. She saw me come out and smiled to me as I sat down next to her.

“Morning, Mom.”

“Good morning, how’d you sleep?”

“Really good. I feel amazing this morning.”

Mom giggled at my bubbliness and took a couple of sips from her mug. I leaned back and watched her sip her coffee. She turned to look at me for a minute, her face serious, but still happy. I looked her in the eye and waited for her to tell me whatever it was she needed to tell me.

“Sam, about yesterday. I wanted to talk to you about it and some other things.”

“Sure, let’s talk.”

“Okay, two things. One, this thing we’ve been doing in the mornings is special to me. But we need to talk about it seriously. Two, we need to talk about the conversation at the table with your sister and Jenny. As well as what happened afterwards.”

Mom actually blushed hard when she mentioned the afterwards. I did too.

“Now, about part one. Like I said, I really like what we’re doing. It was a great surprise that first morning. I hope we can continue to do that for a long time. Or as long as you’ll let me.”

“Me, too. I really like it.” I looked her in the eyes, so she knew I was telling the truth. “I liked watching when you played with yourself with me. That was incredible.”

“Okay, good. Now for part two. What you and Sara are doing is okay with me and your dad, just so you know. We both know you’re just experimenting and learning what you two can together. I know you three had a good time with each other while your dad and I made love. I don’t mind if you watch me masturbate, or if you watch while I am making love to your dad. How else are you going to learn about some of the things that happen during sex? So, if you want to watch, that’s fine.”

I smiled, “Okay Mom. Thanks.”

“I want to help you. I mean, I want to teach you things, but I can’t do that with a hands-on approach. Okay?”

Now I was surprised, really surprised. She wanted to teach me about sex and that sounded great. Just not hands on lessons, though, which could have been fun, honestly. I was excited and panicked all at the same time. My mom was the best mom ever!

“If you want to teach me about sex and stuff. I would love to learn,” I said, excited.

“Perfect. So, when you have a question, no matter what it is, ask me and I will either give you an answer or help you with it, if I can.”

Mom was all smiles now. She looked lighter and sat up straighter, as if a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. We sat there together in the swing for a little while, just rocking back and forth. We would look at each other and then go back to staring at whatever. Each time our eyes met for a moment, innocent and silly smiles would grow on our faces.

Eventually Mom looked at me and asked, “Are you going to--?”

I just laughed and spread my legs, so I had plenty of room to slowly stroke my cock for my mom. She giggled and shifted her position so she could get a straight-on view. That also gave me a great view of her smooth pussy, even if it was just the top. But the top was where her clit was. The longer I jerked off, the bigger and more exposed her clit grew. Her growing arousal only fueled mine that much more.

After I came, we both went inside. I headed for the shower and Mom went straight to her bed. Freshly showered, I sat down at the table for breakfast. I looked at Mom, but she had a deep flushed look to her, and a sly smirk on her face. I then looked at Dad, who wasn’t sitting at the table yet. Right that moment, he was trying to re-attach the fitted sheet to their mattress. Wow, they must have had a lot of fun.

Today was simple scrambled eggs and toast. It seems Mom went all the way through her egg repertoire. The scrambled eggs were delicious. When we were all done, Dad took Mom with him to the porch swing and that left Sara and me to handle the dishes. Sara was just putting away the last plate when Jenny came running in the house. She was all smiles and bouncy excitement. It was an incredibly sexy look. The bouncing did good things to her body, and I reacted accordingly.

Sara saw my reaction and grabbed it, and whispered in my ear, with way more breath that was necessary, “Later.” She kissed my cheek and then bounced over to Jenny, who was still bouncing on the balls of her feet. The two of them bouncing together was almost too much for my fourteen-year-old brain and hormones to deal with.

The three of us quickly discussed what to do today and decided we would head down to the pool. When we got there, the hot tub was drained, and my grandma and grandpa were in it scrubbing the blue tiles that lined the walls. There was even a package of lightbulbs next to their white bucket full of cleaning supplies.

“Hello!” I said, waving to my grandparents. Both looked up when they heard my voice and waved. Then they went back to their scrubbing.

“What’s with the lightbulbs?”

“There are lights in the walls under water in here,” Grandpa said. “They haven’t worked in a while, but your grandma convinced me to replace them while we had the tub drained.”

“When is it going to be ready to use again? We weren’t looking to use it right now. We wanted to swim, and we can go to the hot spring later. If it’s not ready yet, no big deal.”

“Oh, it should be ready in an hour or two. Don’t worry. Your girlfriend and your sister can get in it before you know it.” My grandpa said. He chuckled and then winked at me.

The girls laughed at his comment and rushed to the diving boards. I watched them for a moment and then chased after them. When Sara called out that she was too tired to keep jumping off the diving boards, Jenny and I followed her to the shallow side of the pool. By now there were about a dozen kids playing in and around the water, several of which took off for the now vacated diving boards. We all waded out to the middle of the shallow end and bent out legs until only our heads were above the water.

“Do you think your mom will really talk to my mom about yesterday?” Jenny asked, her voice sounding nervous.

Sarah and I both nodded right away.

“No doubt about it,” Sara said with a matter-of-fact tone in her voice. “She’s probably over there right now.”

Jenny paled.

Jenny seemed to now be on a mission to fill up the day so she wouldn’t have to go home and talk to her mom. Sara and I laughed. We did keep Jenny from having to go home for as long as we could. When lunchtime came, we got out of the pool and grabbed some lunch at the park benches. Ham sandwiches with cheese. They weren’t great, but they did the job.

After lunch, we headed to the hot spring. When we got there, Tom was there and seemed to be hanging out with a couple of the older girls. I noticed him first, but I didn’t say anything. Then Jenny saw him and called out his name. At first Tom didn’t look. When she yelled his name again, she was angry, and he turned quickly. His eyes widened when he saw his sister, Sara, and me walking to the edge of the steaming hot water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.