The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 15 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up to the sound of rain. I sat up in bed, stretched, and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Mom was sitting up in her bed, and I could see Dad still lying next to her sound asleep. Sara was fully cocooned in her blankets. The only part of her visible was her long hair.

I got up, my morning wood proudly bobbing in front of me as I walked to the bathroom. I peed. It took a minute to get going, but once it did, my dick quickly deflated. With the rain coming down outside, I decided against my morning session with Mom. Instead, I jumped in the shower and got ready for the day.

When I came out of the bathroom, I headed straight for my bed. I grabbed my new book and started to read. While I was reading the third chapter, Sara moved to lay down on my bed, resting her head in my lap. She was softly snoring in moments. I rested one hand on her head, playing with her hair absentmindedly, as I held the book in my other hand.

When Sara and Dad finally woke up, Mom took that as her cue to make breakfast. I looked outside and tried to see if there was going to be a break in the rain. The sky was a dark gray and, if anything, it was coming down even harder now. It was a lot colder today because of the rain, and I guessed going outside wasn’t going to be an option. It would be too cold to run around naked in the rain, even though that suddenly sounded like fun.

Breakfast was good, as usual. Today, Mom made eggs benedict. It was perfect.

“Looks like it’s going to rain all day today.” Dad said after he swallowed the last remnants from his plate.

“Yeah, there aren’t any breaks in the clouds. I checked.” I replied.

“Humph, we’ll be staying inside, until it stops. No sense in anyone getting pneumonia.” Dad’s eyes focused on the front windows. “How about we play some games? We haven’t done that in a long time.”

“Oh, can we pay Monopoly?” Sara asked, her voice excited.

“Are you going to play fair?” Mom asked. “And don’t even try to be the banker. You always try to cheat.”

Sara looked shocked by Mom’s statement. She could look as shocked as she wanted. It was true, though.

“Fine, I won’t be the banker,” Sara said, still pouting. “Can we still play though, please?”

“I suppose. Go get the box from the closet. It should be on the top shelf.” Dad agreed, though he looked reluctant to do so.

Sara rushed to find the Monopoly game from the closet. She came back with a tattered old game and set it on the table. She opened it and started setting things up. We all picked our pieces. Sara was the dog, Dad was the car, Mom was the thimble, and I chose the battleship. Every time we played; we always used the same pieces.

Sara then started to grab the money in its plastic organizer and mom smacked her hands. Sara yelped and snatched her hands back.

“No, you don’t!” my mom barked.

“But—” Sara whined.

“We don’t need your sticky fingers on the Monopoly money.” Mom laughed at her own joke.

When the starting money was distributed, we began to play. As usual, I landed on Reading Railroad on the very first roll. I always tried to collect all of the railroads first and foremost. I bought it quickly, handing the two hundred to mom and she passed me the card. She was playing the banker this time, and not so subtly keeping the money tray as far from Sara as she could.

We were playing for about forty-five minutes when there was a knock at the door. Dad got up to go answer it, only to find Jenny standing there, looking like a drowned rat and shivering.

“What are you doing out there? Get in here and get warmed up.” Dad said quickly, ushering her inside.

“I’ll get the towels.” Sara said and jumped up.

“Thank you. I was bored and wanted to see what Sam and Sara were doing,” Jenny said, her voice shaky due to her shivers.

“Come and sit down here.” Mom said, offering her chair to Jenny once she had the towels Sara brought wrapped around her.

The five of us sat around the table. Mom had to sit in Dad’s lap because we only had four chairs. Mom and Sara talked to Jenny for a while. When they finally ran out of things to ask, we got back to the game on the table. Jenny took over for Mom, and Mom and Dad played as a team. After seven or eight more rounds, I was broke. The way we played, once you ran out of money and couldn’t afford to pay rent, you lost.

Somehow Sara had a massive stack of money. I could not understand how she managed it. She played without any real strategy that I could see. She bought every single thing she landed on, never specifically trying to get monopolies, and buying houses or even hotels. Without fail though, we all landed on her properties roll after roll after roll. She always hit free parking and collected the get out of jail free cards.

Jenny was the next one to go broke. It was now a head-to-head matchup between Sara and Dad, with Mom’s assistance. The game went on and on. Dad and Mom had houses and hotels all over the place. Sara though, was the luckiest dice roller of all time. She seemed to avoid their properties on every roll. That luck didn’t last forever though, she landed on Park Place with a hotel and then the next time around on Boardwalk with a hotel. That ruined her and she went broke a couple rolls later. It was an impressive game, but Dad, and Mom won as usual.

The game was cleaned up and Sara put it away where she found it. We were all back in our places around the table debating on what to do next. I suggested that we should play cards.

We were considered a card playing family. We didn’t play all the time but when we did it got pretty serious. Especially if we played ten-point pitch. Sand bagging and over bidding would start some pretty heated exchanges. We were all out for blood each game. The teams always switched, but it didn’t matter who our partner was, the intensity was always the same.

“I think we should talk a bit before we get into a game of cards,” My mom said looking at us three kids. “Some things have been going on and we need to talk about them.”

When she said that last part, all three of us blushed bright red. Sara and Jenny’s blushes went all the way down to the top of their boobs. Dad managed to keep a straight face through all of it. I couldn’t tell if he was mad or if there was something else wrong. Mom’s face was serious, too. I had a feeling this was a conversation that was long overdue in Mom and Dad’s eyes.

Sara, Jenny, and I all fidgeted under their gaze.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked.

“I think you already know,” Mom said and paused to look each of us in the eye. “You three have been exploring together for the last two weeks.”

We nodded. No one wanted to say anything out loud.

“Your dad and I want to know what you three are doing exactly. There are things that will need to be done if certain things are going on.”

“What exactly do you want to know?” Sara asked.

Mom looked at Sara and then looked at me, “Are you still a virgin?”

“What! Of course, I am.” I replied quickly, almost too quickly. My mom raised one eyebrow at me and gave me a questioning look.

“Good. You need to be careful with that when the time comes.” When Mom said that she looked pointedly at Sara and Jenny. “So, you will need to have condoms available for you to use. The last thing in the world you need is to get someone pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.