The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 13 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

The next couple of days were awkward. The three of us wanted to hang out, but my blow-up had made it weird. That night after we ate chili, mom and dad sat on the porch with us kids and we talked about what happened. It was an uncomfortable conversation but when it was done, I think we all felt better. I gave Jenny a big hug when she said good night. She smiled, saying she would see us in the morning.

I kept up my routine of going out to the porch after I woke up and masturbating. Mom was always there as well with her cup of coffee. I think it was her favorite part of the day. She hadn’t joined in, though, since that one time she rubbed herself while I stroked my dick.

Jenny, Sara, and I would go to the pool or the hot springs, but we would get bored quickly. No one wanted to say anything about it, though. I was worried if I did, they wouldn’t want to hang out with me anymore. So, I kept my mouth shut, secretly hoping one of them would eventually say something. It was just after lunch on the third day when Jenny finally did, thank God.

“Let’s go for a walk in the trees, maybe we can go to that spot we went to, the one with the log. If you want?” she asked. Her voice wasn’t at all confident, but she was trying.

“Yeah, that sounds good,” I said, nodding.

“Okay,” Sara chimed in.

When we got to the fallen tree trunk Jenny quickly took a seat and said, “Sit down,” patting both sides of it next to her. I sat down on one side and Sara did the same on the other. Jenny then placed a hand on each of our legs. My dick started growing and she giggled. I heard a soft whimper from Sara and tried to look around Jenny so I could see her, but Jenny’s hand went to my now fully erect dick and started to stroke me. I choose to watch her hand working on me instead of whatever was happening with Sara.

“Uhmmm, that feels good,” I groaned.

Jenny looked at my dick, and then turned to look at Sara. She then looked back to me and so on over, and over. Precum was now flowing freely from the head of my dick. Jenny quickly incorporated it into her stroking and the feeling intensified. Sara squeaked and then I heard a heavy contented sigh. Whatever she had done with her right hand to Sara had the desired effect and results.

That right hand then came over to me and Jenny rubbed her fingers on my lips. I licked them when she did, and I could faintly taste what I assumed was my sister’s pussy. Holy shit, I just tasted my sister’s pussy! My eyes went round, and Jenny just laughed. She never stopped stroking me, though.

Within moments my orgasm slammed through me, and my dick released thick strands of white cum onto the ground and Jenny’s hand. She lifted her hand off my dick and showed me that it was covered. With a wicked glint in her eye, she licked it. Going one step further, she offered that same hand up to Sara’s mouth. Sara looked at Jenny for a moment, then at me, and took a big, long lick. Both girls smiled. My jaw dropped, and they giggled. Oh. My. God!

“My turn!” Jenny announced excitedly.

“Do you want to help me?” She asked as she grabbed my hand and put it high up on her thigh. Her voice was soft and shy. Her eyes looked to be full of hope, and a hint of worry. Like I would say no to helping her. There was zero chance of that happening.

I moved my hand up to the junction between her thighs. Slowly, softly, I explored her smooth, warm lips of her pussy. She leaned back and opened her legs wide, giving me all the access, I could ever want. She was very, very wet. I could smell her arousal and it only made me want to play with her more. The slipperiness of his pussy was infatuating. As I explored her outer lips and started to slide my finger into her folds, Sara’s hand met mine. I looked up to see her smiling. I looked back down and watched what she did, while my fingers started to explore Jenny’s hidden depths.

“Oh, Ohhhh. Please Sam, put your finger in me. Oh yes, Sam. Just like that.” She almost screamed. I couldn’t help but chuckle softly, which set off Sara’s giggles. Jenny started rocking her hips, trying to grind herself against our hands as we explored and played with her pussy.

“Sam,” Sara whispered, getting my attention.

“Yeah?”

“You get one, I’ll get the other.” Sara indicated Jenny’s very hard nipples.

I smiled and nodded. Jenny had her head back; lost in the pleasure she was experiencing. I shifted my position so I could get my mouth on her left nipple, and Sara did the same on the right. We both latched on at the same time and began to lick, suck and nibble on both of her nipples.

“Oh Fuck!” Jenny, screamed. “Fuck, shit, fucking fuck.”

I had never heard Jenny talk like that. It was shocking to hear it coming out of that beautiful mouth of hers.

I doubled down on the intensity of what I was doing to Jenny. I had one finger deep inside of her pussy as far as it would go, and now added a second, slowly moving them in and out. Sara was rubbing Jenny’s clit with determination. Jenny was flushed completely red, sweat starting to bead up all over her skin. She was shaking and spasming every few seconds. Her eyes squeezed shut. Her jaw hung open as she panted.

“I’m gonna-- oh shit. Oh, I’m cumming!” Jenny called out and started to convulse. Her legs slammed closed, trapping my hand inside her. Sara’s hand was still furiously rubbing her clit and the both of us were sucking on her nipples hard.

When her orgasm subsided, Jenny wrapped her arms around me and held me as tight and hard to her as she could. Sara then wrapped her arms around the both of us, sandwiching Jenny between us as she came down off her orgasmic high. It’s a good thing we did, or she probably would have fallen off the log again. Especially with how strong this orgasm looked compared to the last time we were here.

When the three of us got our breathing back under control, we sat and just enjoyed each other’s company for a bit. I started getting into a playful mood. When Jenny was looking at Sara, not paying attention to me, I attacked her sides, tickling her.

Jenny yelped and jumped when my fingers started to tickle her sides and start laughing hard. Her elbows were swinging, trying to dislodge my hands. Then she started tilting and bending trying to get away, all the while laughing as hard as I had ever heard. Eventually she moved too far and tumbled off of the fallen tree and onto the ground. That stopped me from tickling her anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.