The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 12 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

Masturbating first thing in the morning with mom was turning into my morning routine. I went outside and found mom already there on the porch swing waiting for me. I jerked off while mom watched with a smile on her face. She went in to make breakfast after my orgasm and I went to take a shower to clean up my mess and get ready for the day.

I passed Sara on the way in as she was coming out. She smiled brightly and I returned it just as warmly. This time Sara didn’t take up all the hot water. It was gloriously hot for about a minute before it went ice cold and I yelled loud enough for everyone in the cabin to hear.

Dad and Sara were already sitting at the table, their plates of omelets in front of them. It seemed my mom was going through each and every way she knew to make eggs. I wondered what style she would try next. Whatever it was, I knew it was going to be delicious. She returned with a plate for me and sat down with her own.

I picked up my fork and began to cut a piece off of my omelet. I saw the melted cheese and salsa spill out from the center. I stabbed it and was just about to bring it to my mouth, my dad interrupted me.

“What do you have planned today, Sam?” he asked.

“I don’t have anything planned, really. I was just going to hang out with Sara and Jenny today.”

My dad nodded and then took a bite of his own omelet. I did the same. Man, it was really good!

“Your grandfather asked me if you wanted to come with us to check out the land for sale. He wanted your opinion as well as mine about it.” He paused to take another bite. I took another one too and waited for him to keep talking. “We are planning to head out when we get done with breakfast. I was hoping you would come with us.”

It didn’t sound like fun to me, but it was rare that my dad asked me to spend the day with him. Thinking that it might be cool to hang out with him, I nodded. “Sure, I can do that.”

“Good. We will have to throw some clothes on. We have no idea what we’ll find over there. Better safe than sorry.”

We both laughed. The girls just looked at us and shrugged, not picking up on what we were referring to. Exploring unkempt ground wasn’t a big deal. Walking through tall grasses that were sharp enough to draw blood on your legs could be exceedingly dangerous to other male parts left exposed.

I didn’t get out of doing the dishes with Sara, not that I minded. Ever since we got to camp, the relationship between us had changed to the polar opposite of what it was before at home. We both welcomed the change whole-heartedly. This time I washed, and she dried and put everything away.

“Do you think it’ll be fun with Dad and Grandpa?” Sara asked.

“I have no idea, but when was the last time he asked me to do something with him like this?”

“Good point.” She nodded in agreement. “I guess it will just be Me and Jenny today. She’ll probably be sad you won’t be with us; you know. I’ll take care of her for you, so don’t worry.”

When she said that, I quickly turned to look at her. She wore a devilish grin and winked.

Dad led me down to where we were going to meet Grandpa at the entrance of the camp. I felt weird wearing clothes. If you would have asked me a week ago if that would be the case, I would’ve laughed in your face. Grandpa was patiently waiting at the open gate. When he saw us, he smiled proudly.

“I’m happy to see you decided to join us. I know you’ve been spending all of your time with Jenny McDaniel.”

“Yes, I have, but I wanted to come with you to check out the new land.” I smiled at my grandpa.

“Good, good. I’ll welcome your opinion. Especially now that you can spend your summers here with us.” He paused to put his hand on my shoulder. “Alrighty then, let’s get going. There’s a lot to look at and I want to get back in time for dinner or your grandma will kill me.” Grandpa chuckled at his own joke.

For whatever reason, I didn’t honestly think we would really be gone that long. I still wanted to spend time with Jenny and Sara before dinner. The three of us walked north up the dirt road that went past the entrance to The Windy Pines. It took a long time to finally reach another iron gate, but this one had a cattle guard that laid on the ground under the bars.

“A few years ago, this field was used for cows,” Grandpa stated. “There haven’t been any up here since then, though. So don’t worry.”

“I wouldn’t have thought there would be enough grass to feed a herd of cows, even if it was a small one,” my dad replied.

“There’s almost a thousand acres here, which is a lot more than we have down at the camp.”

Dad nodded. I assumed that made sense. I had no idea how big that was. It sounded big, and it was. It’s really, really big.

Grandpa opened the gate, waited for me and Dad to walk through, and then closed it again. “Alright, let’s go take a look.”

To my untrained eye, the lands looked the same as the land the camp was on. The only difference to me was the camp was developed and this land was “virgin ground.” That’s what Grandpa called it. The first thing we did was walk about twenty yards north of the fence that separated the camp from this old cow land. I didn’t know if that was the right term, but it made sense in my head.

This section was densely packed with pine trees. The ground was covered in the blanket of brown pine needles that had fallen free who knows how long ago. The pines were dense enough to block out enough sun to stop any undergrowth from taking root. There were some, not much. I noticed my dad constantly turning his head, looking in one direction, studying it and then turning to look at another and then nodding to himself. I had no idea what he was looking at, but I had to admit this was more fun than I thought it would be.

We ran into a barbed wire fence and Grandpa told us that we made it to the eastern edge. From there we turned north. We did the same on the eastern edge that we did on the southern one. When we found the fence on the northern edge we stopped.

“The fenced in part of this is only one hundred and fifty acres. The rest is wide open.” Grandpa pointed north and then to the west. “This area is what I was thinking of using to expand The Windy Pines.”

“This will take a lot of work, you know.” My dad replied.

“Yup. I know. What do you think of this area, think it will work?”

“Yeah, it definitely could. Do you know what’s on the rest of the land? Is there anything that could be used to attract visitors like a destination for a hike?”

“There’s a winding creek that is so old it cuts a deep trench through the ground. I would say about thirty feet down. It’s pretty wide, too.”

Dad just nodded.

“Let’s take a look at the rest of the fence line and then look at the middle section.”

“In the middle the trees thin out a lot. Let’s go take a look.”

The rest of the fence line was more of the same. Then we started to head to the middle so Grandpa could show us where he wanted to build more cabins. As we got closer, the trees thinned out, just like he said it would. There was a good-sized clearing that looked to me like it would be perfect for more cabins. Dad seemed to agree with me. I explored a bit while they talked and pointed things out to each other. I was starving by this point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.