The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 1 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I sat in the back seat of my parent’s as we cruised smoothly down the interstate. Across from me was my older sister, by one year, Sara. We were on our way to my grandparents,’ on my father’s side, campground. Yes, you guessed it. It’s clothing optional, which means it’s a nude campground. Sara and I both knew where we were headed. Sara was excited, her seat belt was barely containing her wiggly body. I on the other hand was flat out terrified.

Let me take a minute to explain why I am so scared of this trip, as well as a little about my family. I guess we should start with me. I’m fourteen years old, my birthday was just over a month ago. I am between four and five feet tall, closer to five feet, depending on which shoes I wear.

I’m small for my age, my mother blames it on the fact I was so sickly for the first two, almost three years of my life. I was well behind the curve in development ... if you know what I mean. I had not filled out at all, my dick had just started to grow, but my pubic hair had yet to take hold. All of this made me look a lot younger than I actually was. This was going to be plain for everyone to see in a couple hours. Which is exactly why I am scared.

This was the first time Sara, or I were able to go to the campgrounds. Not that I really wanted to. Sara though, had been pining to go ever since she turned fourteen. That was the age my grandparents allowed kids to come along with their parents. Kids younger than fourteen weren’t allowed to visit. So, with my fourteenth birthday a little over a month ago, the whole family was allowed to enjoy everything the camp had to offer. Most years, mom and dad would spend time at the camp while me and Sara visited other families during the summer. Not this year. Nope.

My sister, still wiggling next to me, is fifteen. Her birthday was last weekend. She is about five foot two-ish. We both have matching auburn hair that slightly curls when long. Thankfully mine was cropped short, while hers was midway down here narrow back. Sara displayed a nice tan on her legs, arms, and shoulders; due to the white tank-top and short jean shorts she was wearing.

Sara had started filling out last summer. Over the last year, she was looking more and more like a smaller, younger version of my mother every day. Her boobs weren’t near as large as my moms, which weren’t massive by any means. Sara had boobs and she was very proud of them. They weren’t full or round, but pointy cones that were big enough to jiggle and shake when she walked. Her hard nipples seemed to always be trying to cut themselves free from every shirt she owned. The one thing about her, she never, ever, wore a bra. In fact, she doesn’t even own a bra, not one.

As I said before, my mother Dana looked just like my sister, just twenty years older. She had a wonderful bronze tan, which she worked on daily. She wore an outfit that looked like Sara’s, a white tank-top, but instead of jean shorts, she had on a black skirt that went halfway down her thighs. She wore cork wedges with black straps that crossed over the tops of her feet. Her hair was loose, falling in waves down her back and over her shoulder closest to the passenger window. Her boobs were lifted up in a bra that heightened their appeal and her overall look. She was not at all afraid of showing off cleavage, in fact, she relished in it.

My dad, Jake, but we call him Dad, is six foot two. He has short, curly black hair with naturally olive skin thanks to his Mediterranean heritage. He was slim, but with broad shoulders and well-defined muscles on his chest, shoulders, and legs thanks to his days of playing sports as a kid, which he still maintains now. He just doesn’t play anymore unless he is goofing around with me in the yard, or sometimes Sara.

My dad is in marketing, he helps design ads, both still images and commercials for television. He does quite well and provides for all of us fairly easily. Mom has a part time job at the local library because she loves books so much. She transferred that love to me at an early age. I have never seen someone read as many books as she did. She also loved to help others get into reading, so her job suited her well.

So, that’s the basics of my family. We were now only a couple miles from the camp. We were heading down a winding, minimally maintained dirt road which was hugged on both sides with tall ancient pine trees. The trees were growing so close together that you couldn’t see more than twenty yards before the trunks blocked your view. In a word, it was private, thanks to nature. We slowed down to turn through a pair of old iron gates and below a hanging sign that read “Windy Pines.” We were here ... great.

Through the gates, we slowly drove up a path that was obviously rarely used. Two worn lines in the grass led us to our cabin for the next four weeks. We drove by three other cabins on the way to ours, but I didn’t see a single soul anywhere. Believing that I wouldn’t have to be naked in front of a bunch of strangers, my heartbeat began to slow. Being naked around my own family was awkward enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.