Twin Birthday Wishes - Cover

Twin Birthday Wishes

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Twins Carl and Carly make their birthday wishes, but those have consequences for them. The best kind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Genie   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Polygamy/Polyamory   Petting  

“Happy Birthday, bro! Now, make a wish!” my sister, Carly, urged me as I blew out the candles for our joint-birthday.

Oh, yes, we were twins. And very close at that.

“You, too, sis!” I reminded her.

“I love that you’re both sixteen now! This is a fun birthday, if you ask me,” Mom, a striking soccer mom with natural dirty blonde hair, smiled at us, traces of her German accent still lingering in our ears.

“I wonder what Dad would think,” our elder sister Christine commented while watching us twins make our wishes.

Her seventeen years of life made her a little more nostalgic about our father than the rest of us.

“No offense, but I’m past caring what your father wants. He’s the one who had the weird mid-life crisis and just ran away with his personal trainer!” Mom ranted, still feeling rejected and even abandoned because of the divorce.

She also poured herself a glass of peppermint schnapps to relax. No surprises there.

“Mom, for the last time ... you two grew apart ... you wanted different things. You still wanted a conventional family life, domesticated and all that ... and Dad wanted to run the damn Boston Marathon ... and do kickboxing, skiing, and other extreme sports that he couldn’t do when out of shape,” I reassured my mother, not telling her of my fantasy.

There was little chance that my birthday wish would come true, but it was fueled entirely by said fantasy. Dad left Mom? Fine. I wanted to be head of the household, the man of the house, and I wanted Mom and my sisters to be my ladies, my harem. I really didn’t have any desire to go anywhere, but stay home, provide for them, protect them, love them, and fuck the holy fucking hell out of them. Not to mention breeding my mother and sisters, too. I was the only dude in a house full of women ... how was it not possible for me to have such a dream?

Just then, my youngest sister, Carrie, chose to do a cartwheel in her majorette outfit, for whatever reason neglecting to wear spankies as she did so. Yeah, I could see her sweet fourteen-year old ass as she stood on her head and spread her legs in the air. She had teased me enough in the past, as had our sisters ... and even Mom of late, but I didn’t hold out any hope of anything this risque until now.

“See anything that you like, big brother?” Carrie giggled as she got back on her feet, her precocious nature all the more brazen now.

“Why don’t you pinch that cute little bottom of hers?” Carly suggested.

“Why, sis? Did you wish that something would happen and you want to test it? Just in case it worked by accident or magic?” Caroline, the next-to-youngest at fifteen, asked my twin.

“Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained,” I laughed, wanting payback for the cock teasing rather than believing that the pinch would do me any good.

I walked over to Carrie and pinched the lower part of her fine little teenage butt just enough that she squealed for a second. Then she put herself back on her feet with very little effort and bent over in front of me, her skirt still hiked up above her waist. She pressed her delectable derriere up my cock through my pants to twerk with me to the tune of some damn pop song played by the latest new diva. I didn’t keep up with such things. I had other interests.

“Now, pinch my ass, bro!” Carly invited me, sliding the boxer shorts that she stole from me down to offer me her butt.

I shrugged and reached out to pinch my twin’s tush, still being unclear as to the consequences. Carly moved my hands all over her booty with her own, allowing me to enjoy the smooth, soft sleekness of her glutes. Her buns reminded me of scoops of soft serve ice cream and were likely every bit as creamy and sweet. They were certainly cool enough, given how much she shivered as I touched her bum.

“Good ... that’s as it should be. It works. My wish has come true,” Carly beamed with pride that she got her way.

“What wish?” Mom dared to ask her.

“That whenever Carl pinches someone’s ass, it’s his. If that person is at least fourteen, of course. It virtually has a mind of its own. It craves one thing: to be used, taken, claimed, and owned by Carl. There is a catch, though. He has to make skin-to-skin contact with said booty. Think of it like ‘idle hands’ the movie, except for butts. And not evil. Just horny as fuck.

“So, Carl, what’s your birthday wish? Let’s try it out and see what happens,” Caroline laughed as Carrie licked her lips and Christine winked at me.

Mom just smiled shyly and rolled her eyes, even blushed while Carly kept enjoying my hands on her delightful tush. I coughed as I prepared to test my fantasy. If it worked, and why shouldn’t it if my twin sister’s did, there would be no going back. This was a walk on the wild side that might make even Lou Reed gasp.

I took Caroline’s hand and leaned over to tell her, loud and clear for the others to hear, “Simon says, pull down those jammie bottoms and present your ass to me. I want to pinch and claim it, too, just I have Carly’s and Carrie’s.”

“Oh, fuck, yeah, bro! I’ve wanted this to be yours for a while now ... and ... this, too! And these,” Caroline told me as she complied and offered me her body for my possession.

She pointed to both her pussy and her tush ... and her breasts after that. Well, I thought, I have four sisters, and now three of them are mine. Three of five ladies living in the family home, in fact. Not a bad situation, but still incomplete. Time to capture Christine, too. And Mom, for that matter. Mom was a classic Teutonic beauty, plenty of bust to her, and who wouldn’t want a piece of that gorgeous blonde hair ... and possible golden bush, for that matter. She had bewitching grey eyes, too. Getting to breed all of these luscious ladies would be the highlight of my life.

And now the opportunity fell into my lap.

“Alright, Christine, your turn. Time to lay claim to Big Sis’s lovely flesh. Simon says, lift that skirt, drop those panties, and offer me your rump,” I commanded Christine, who practically purred when she heard that order.

Once I pinched Christine and began caressing her sweet derriere, Mom got a strange look on her face while watching us. I now had all four sisters of mine under my thumb and I could sense that her growing awareness of this fact affected Mom somehow, just not why. Could my fantasy really be coming true to that extent? Did my mother’s teasing have something to do with an actual desire to service me or was there something else behind it?

“You know, your father has his idea of extreme sports ... and I have my own. I think that you will find my notion to be more ... attractive, dare I say even alluring, at least to you, me, and your sisters,” Mom declared as she removed her sweatpants, tank top, and sports bra.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.