Can - O - Sex - Cover

Can - O - Sex

by Limnophile

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Erotica Sex Story: A lonely traveler discovers perfect hook-up partners. Or does he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   .

25550-can-o-sex.jpg

I’d arrived in the small town just before midnight. The only place still open that sold food was a run-down convenience store. I grabbed a bottle of iced coffee and a small bag of cookies for the energy I knew I’d need in the morning. As I looked around, the elderly clerk said, “We close in ten minutes.” It was rainy out and my cheap motel room didn’t even have a microwave oven, so I hoped to find one of those self-heating soups to eat before bed.

What I found instead astonished me. A pink label featured a chesty young blonde licking a banana. Above her was ‘Can-O-Sex’, and below was ‘Blowjob Becky’. I stared incredulously a moment, then chuckled. The can next to it showed a hot brunette in a bikini between ‘Can-O-Sex’ and ‘Amy Anal’. Another one had a redhead with ‘Can-O-Sex’ and ‘Penny Poonie’. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as I laughed.

They’d probably have soft plastic fingers inside, or a rubber fake vagina like a Fleshlight. I assumed ‘Amy’, ‘Becky’, and ‘Penny’ would have different textures or orifice sizes. I was quite horny and grabbed two at random. They each only cost what five cans of soup would. Hopefully one would be the right size and feel good. I was glad to see seals on top, so I could be confident they were clean.

On the way to the front, I also picked up the best food available; two jerky sticks, a bag of pretzels, and an overpriced tuna sandwich. As he rang up my items the old man asked, “Got a busy day tomorrow?”

“Yeah, over a dozen customers to visit.”

He slyly held two small pill packets in his wrinkled hand. “Want something for a happy sleep, or help staying awake tomorrow? Only ten each.”

I recognized one as an energy pill I’d taken occasionally until they’d been banned. “Sure, one of each.”


For me sleeping pills start working after half an hour, so I took it in the motel parking lot walking to my room. After eating and undressing, I opened a ‘Can-O-Sex’. I was quite disappointed. There wasn’t a hole or any opening in it, just a solid and flesh-colored rubbery mass. I put it aside and was similarly disappointed with the other one. Both cans seemed to be defective. I went to toss them in the trash and noticed on the side, ‘Single use. Add two teaspoons of water.’

I had heard of gelatin-based sex toys from overseas that felt like fucking a jar of jelly, because that’s basically what they were. I dribbled some water in each can for the Hell of it, then poked each with a finger and saw there was still no way I could masturbate with either.

I sighed as I put them on the desk, then sat in a chair and switched the TV to the only porn channel. A college-aged man was fingering two attractive but older women’s pussies. I started shaking my snake and began to stiffen. I listened to the women moaning as I sped up and closed my eyes.

Something pushed my hand away and a hot, wet mouth engulfed my penis. I couldn’t believe my eyes! The pretty blonde on the ‘Becky Blowjob’ can was sucking my cock! Her blue eyes stared into mine as she licked and sucked! She squeezed my rod between her bright red lips as she bobbed her head up and down. Her golden locks felt silky smooth to my fingers, but her cheek was strangely rubbery.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.