Brother-sister Love Sisters-brothers - Cover

Brother-sister Love Sisters-brothers

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Integration

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Integration - Matt and Anna, brother and sister, have an illicit relationship they try to hide from others, and yet live and love together. Over time, they discover that they are not alone in sustaining an incestuous coupling. New friends become their intimate friends, as well, with further surprises along the way. (10 chapters)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I looked across our living room at the small orgy that had formed on our fold-out sofa bed. Ryan was balls deep in Cindy, and Dave was beside him in a nearly identical situation with Sandy. Penny had mounted Sandy’s face and was zealously getting eaten out by the high school senior. My cock rested in Marie’s sweet pussy as I held and kissed Anna, as she rode on Marie’s tongue.

This was Friday night after our dinner of takeout Thai food from a local restaurant. The twins had toured the other nearby campus earlier that day, and I’d again brought them home in late afternoon. The twins and I had picked up dinner on the way home. Anna had worked a normal day.

Cindy and Sandy were partially initiated into the rest of our group the night before by Penny and Dave. The two of them came by the apartment ready to play girlfriend and boyfriend to me and Anna again, as they’d done the day before.

Instead, we had a thorough discussion about incest and how we were all coping with the situation of deeply loving a family member in a romantic and sexual way. A number of stories were shared of a sexual nature, and those got us all cranked up and hornier than we already were.

About nine o’clock, the clothes came off, and the sexual interactions started with two men and four women. I think we’d exercised every possible combination of men and women by the time we forced ourselves to stop at midnight so we could get some beauty sleep. Dave was very happy to have some teenage pussy again.

I slept with Penny, and Sandy in our large bed. Anna had Dave and Cindy with her in the sofa bed. We all had one more fuck before we really went to sleep.

Saturday morning, when I woke up, I had Cindy on top of me in a sixty-nine as she had my cock for breakfast. I feasted on her wet pussy, probably full of Dave’s cum. I didn’t have to worry about morning breath in that position.

Soon enough, I was fucking my baby sister, or more accurately she was fucking me. She was riding me in the classic woman-on-top position. She had both hands forward on my chest to stabilize her ride, and her eyes were closed as she rose just high enough that I wouldn’t fall away from her body, and then she would slowly sink down on me, allowing every inch of my fat cock to enter her body. Every downstroke she moaned in pleasure.

Cindy was so sexy. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a sexy ponytail, but the long strands came over her shoulder and partially covered one breast in an alluring way. I reached up with my hands and fondled her breasts; a move that triggered more moans of rapture from her.

Cindy’s orgasm, enhanced by my right thumb on her clit, overtook her like an out of control freight train. She crashed on a downstroke, and just ground her body into mine as wave after wave of pleasure smashed her to pieces. She fell into my welcoming arms and felt my kisses before I cuddled her to my body. I’d also cum inside her, filling her insides with my morning potency.

I thought after a while that Cindy had fallen asleep. She finally spoke and that surprised me. “My being here with you, like this, has been my best fantasy for the past six or seven years. I feel like I have materialized a dream – a sexual dream, and now I never want it to stop.”

I kissed her and said simply, “Cindy, I love you.” That was the truth. “This never has to stop unless you want it to.”

After some additional cuddling and some cleaning up, I also made love to Penny. The other bedroom was equally as active sexually. We’d left the doors open, and sound carried in our apartment.

Later, our whole group went out to a breakfast place for brunch. Most of us had omelets. The discussion over breakfast focused on the pros and cons of the two colleges the twins had looked at. When we were more alone Penny also felt inclined to tell them about what Saturday evening was going to be like when Ryan and Marie also joined us.

Penny gave the girls a challenge. “Based on what you told us, you haven’t been in a group situation before this week. Nevertheless, I suspect you may have some fantasies or daydreams about what something like that would be for you to have optimum pleasure. So, between now and dinner, think about what you would want six other people – three men and three women – to do to you or for you. We want you to have extreme pleasure.”

Penny and Dave went home to attend to their mates and various domestic chores. Anna and I took the twins to the beach, and then got them a lesson on paddle boarding. While they had a lesson, the two of us took rented boards for a short excursion around the marina and the mooring field. Needless to say, Cindy and Sandy spent a lot of time in the water until they started to catch on to the sport and how to balance on the board.

We all took naps in the afternoon to prepare for a long and energetic evening. I actually got in an hour nap with Cindy and Sandy cuddled against me. I loved my sisters. We were naked, but I forbid any erotic activities for at least an hour. Thus, we napped. I awoke to a dual blowjob, but didn’t let it go to completion.

Our guests arrived about seven o’clock. Their arrival seemed to indicate that there’d been some kind of contest between the four of them to see who could wear the minimal amount of clothes as well as the most revealing. Everyone was commando, but wearing just enough to be in public.

The eight of us went out to a restaurant named the Frog’s Pavilion for dinner. It was really a sports bar that had a great menu. Anna and I had the seafood platter. The twins each opted for fish and chips.

The guys were in gym shorts and a t-shirt. Penny wore a thong bikini bottom, a thin sarong, and her crop top that showed most of her underboob. Marie had a single piece of clothing on – a frock that she cut down to show a lot of her cleavage on top, and a hemline just below her labia on the bottom portion of the dress. Once seated, she announced she was flashing her pussy at some of the hot guys at the bar.

Anna and the twins wore bikini bottoms and thin t-shirts. Their areolas showed through the material as well as their erect nubs. That alone could have stopped a nuclear war. They were very hot looking and had some of the most perfect breasts a man could wish for. There was that slight jiggle factor that I happened to love; it must be a family trait since all three had the same little shimmy.

We had a waiter that seemed to favor paying attention to the girls. I had to laugh several times, as one after the other, each of the girls flashed him either some boob or some pussy. We got superb service.

The eight of us went back to Anna’s and my apartment after dinner. The twins could drink there, and got themselves some hard lemonade from the refrigerator. There was more laughter as the girls practiced how to best flash somebody given the particular pieces of clothing they were wearing.

I eventually grabbed Marie. She’d been flashing me her pussy all evening. I pushed her into one of our arm chairs, and then carefully placed her legs over the cushioned arms of the chair. She was spread eagled for my visual pleasure. Others in the room also peeked.

I lowered my face right into her pussy with my tongue flapping. I guess she was worked up, because she came only a minute or two later. As she floated down, I realized I had a companion that also wanted to eat the same pussy. Sandy went down on Marie, quickly adding fingers to the mix and sucking in all those luscious juices. During all that, Marie got rid of her dress and Sandy and I stripped.

Ryan quickly had Cindy impaled on his cock in the reverse cowgirl position. They were naked and in the other arm chair in optimal exhibitionist posture. I watched a naked Anna got on the floor in front of the couple, and then as she swiped her tongue from Ryan’s ass, around his balls, up the backside of his hard cock, and then into Cindy’s cunt, and over her clitoris. She did this about a half-dozen times, and then Cindy exploded in an orgasm from her sister’s ministrations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.