Brother-sister Love Sisters-brothers - Cover

Brother-sister Love Sisters-brothers

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 4: A Larger Circle

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Larger Circle - Matt and Anna, brother and sister, have an illicit relationship they try to hide from others, and yet live and love together. Over time, they discover that they are not alone in sustaining an incestuous coupling. New friends become their intimate friends, as well, with further surprises along the way. (10 chapters)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I didn’t say anything about my supposition that Ryan and Penny were siblings.

Instead, I helped Anna prepare breakfast for us and our guests. We were all naked, and I must say also aroused. Marie teased her partner – her brother – because his hard-on refused to soften.

After we’d cleared the dishes and were lingering over cups of coffee, I went to the television and connected my cellphone. I scrolled through the pictures we’d taken the day before until I found one with Ryan and Penny. They were lying back in the shade of our large beach umbrella. Neither wore their usual sunglasses, and their expressions were pretty neutral.

I turned to Anna, Marie, and Dave. “Take a look at this picture. What do you see?”

Marie chuckled, “Why it’s Ryan and Penny, of course.”

“Look closer. What do you really see?”

I used my fingers to blow up the image so only their faces showed on the large screen TV. Ryan and Penny had the same shaped eyes, the same color, their hair was close in color, their chins were distinctive, the trace of some dimples, the shape of their noses, the cheek structures, and the jawlines were all the same.

Dave gasped, “Oh, my God. I see what you mean!”

Anna said, “What? What am I missing?”

Marie said with excitement, “They’re brother and sister, or closely related. They’re just like the rest of us. No wonder they like us so much. Whether they know it or not, we’re all alike.”

Dave said, “We should get them over here right now. We have got to talk about this with all of us present.”

Anna called Penny. I heard her explaining that Marie and Dave had stayed overnight, and that we wanted them with us that day. Her telltale sentence was, ‘We have something to talk to you about.’

I guess getting them to come over was easy, because twenty minutes later the missing couple knocked on our apartment door. Marie answered the door – still naked.

Ryan laughed, “Oh, I guess the party from yesterday is still going on.” The four of us nodded.

Penny and Ryan were served coffee after they, too, joined the nudity that was prevalent in the apartment. Dave and I were horny for Penny almost immediately.

Penny said, “What’s up? Anna, you said you needed to talk to us about something.”

Anna grinned broadly and held her coffee mug in the air in a toast. “First off, we wanted to acknowledge the close family relationship that you and Ryan share.”

Dave, Marie, and I went, “Hear, hear,” as part of the toast and we all drank with our coffee as we looked at the pair.

The blood had drained from Ryan and Penny’s faces. Ryan stammered, “Errr ... what do you mean? That’s not...”

I interrupted. “What we are pretty sure we have in this room right now are THREE brother-sister couples – couples that are deeply in love with each other, but also willing to expand that love to include other people.”

The room was silent for over a minute as we all looked at each other. Ryan and Penny carefully examined Anna and me, and Marie and Dave.

Ryan said, “Holy shit. I didn’t see it until now. You’re serious.”

We all nodded.

“And how did you figure it out about the two of us?”

I turned on the TV again. The enlarged image of Ryan and Penny was still on the screen. I just pointed. I finally spoke, “I had a small epiphany a few minutes before then when I realized that you were in the same boat that the rest of us were. I guess seeing you in my mind gave me the realization.”

Marie spoke, “Just know that we won’t say anything to anybody. Heck, we’re all keeping our real status a secret from each other.”

Ryan said, “Where I work, we would say that this is not a problem but a huge opportunity. You are correct about Penny and me, by the way. She’s my ‘kid’ sister by three years and the baby of the family.” Ryan worked in an investment house managing large networth clients. Penny was a very busy substitute teacher to the local school system. She worked most days, but in different classrooms and schools and even grades.

“How long have you had a relationship?” Anna asked.

Penny said, “Since I turned fourteen and discovered boys. He was the only boy I was ever interested in. Although it was very risky, we started having sex almost immediately at that point. We’ve just never stopped. We were and still are two bundles of teenage hormones that want to fuck all the time.”

We all laughed and nodded in agreement.

Marie said, “I was a little older before we had sex. Dave and I are fraternal twins.”

I said, “Anna and I also were in high school when the sex started. We realized how deeply in love we were as she started her college career.”

Penny said, “Did either of you ever get caught?”

Marie and Anna both told of close calls, when a parent or another sister almost found them naked with a cock buried deep in their teenage pussy. Penny had a similar story.

Penny and Ryan had grown up with the best arrangement at home. Their siblings and parents’ bedrooms were on the first floor with the rest of the living space. Their two bedrooms were upstairs with a shared bathroom between. Further, neither parent came upstairs after they realized how adult the kids were behaving.

Penny said, “Ryan and I quickly figured out that we could minimize visits if we grew up and became untypical teens. We started to do our own laundry. Our rooms were always neat and clean. We both vacuumed weekly, and traded bathroom duty back and forth. Eventually, the room inspections just stopped.

“By then, we had a routine. Well after everyone went to bed, Ryan would slip into my room, or I’d go to his. We’d make love in our bed, and it was truly glorious. I was the most content girl in our school. I had my lifelong guy, and knew it for sure. Sometimes we’d risk sleeping together.”

Anna and I had been nodding as Penny talked. We didn’t have the convenient room arrangement, but we sure felt secure in our relationship. Marie and Dave had similar stories.

As we’d talked about all the sex we’d started having early in our lives, Ryan, Dave and I sported our arousal. I always wished that the girls gave off some obvious signal the way that we males did. Occasionally, I’d see erect nipples, but an air conditioner could do that, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.