Brother-sister Love Sisters-brothers - Cover

Brother-sister Love Sisters-brothers

Copyright© 2021 by Wolf

Chapter 1: Delicate Situations

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Delicate Situations - Matt and Anna, brother and sister, have an illicit relationship they try to hide from others, and yet live and love together. Over time, they discover that they are not alone in sustaining an incestuous coupling. New friends become their intimate friends, as well, with further surprises along the way. (10 chapters)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I have three sisters, but I am only romantically in love and involved with one of them. Anna also loves me in a romantic way. I have familial love for Cindy and Sandy, our younger sisters, but it’s not the same as what I feel for Anna. Of course, I also love our parents the way of dutiful son should.

Anna’s and my love affair is our secret. We’ve consistently gone out of our way to imply that nothing is going on between us, but that’s becoming increasingly difficult. I am sure that we’re going to get caught very soon.

We’ve both confessed to the other that we’d like for the family to know and bless our union even though it is taboo and possible illegal. We’re not underage; Anna is twenty-six, and I’m twenty-seven.

Anna and I live together. That’s known by everyone. Officially, we are saving money while we each build up bank accounts so that at some later date in our lives, we can each buy a home, probably by that time with someone we chose as a life partner. If we have our way, we will live in that home together and even be raising our family.

Anna has the bedroom suite on the north side of our apartment, and I have the one on the south. In between is an open plan living room with a nice kitchen, a small dining area. Our apartment is an end unit, so we even have windows in our living room along with a walk-out balcony. We’re on the third or top floor of our building and overlook the complex’s swimming pool and large patio.

Any visitor peeking into either of our bedrooms would see that both our beds have been slept in and roughly remade before we headed off to our jobs. Usually, however, I sleep with Anna with her curled up in my arms. Usually, too, we’ve made love before we sleep. We both seem to have high functioning libidos, so we’re always ready for sex with each other.

Anna and my relationship grew when we were in high school, matured while we were in college, and came to its current state after she graduated from college a year behind me. She went to a different college to deflect suspicion from our illicit relationship.

As you might expect, being horny students, it was during those high school years when our relationship deepened and also turned sexual. I was a junior and she a sophomore. Neither of us were virgins.

It was years before we had our first overnight together. In an amazing twist of fate, my parents begged me to drive Anna to college since it was ‘on the way’ to my school. ‘On the way’ made it about five-hundred miles out of ‘my way’. Dad even gave me money for a motel.

We loaded up my car with my meager belongings, plus the rather full load of clothing, electronics, and some furniture that Anna wanted on campus. At her school, we unloaded everything into her freshman dorm. She’d have a roommate, but that girl hadn’t shown up just yet.

Anna spent the night with me in the motel. It was heavenly. There was never any doubt about what we’d do when we were alone with the door shut and locked. We’d already been having sex. This was different, however. We realized we loved each other deeply enough that night to never want another long-term partner. We’d even talked about it during our drive to her campus. We’d had three years of sex before coming to that realization.

With little foreplay and finesse, I had my cock buried in my sister’s sweet pussy in seconds. We played and teased until we both came, and then repeated over and over again the rest of the night. We just made the noon checkout time from the motel. We were both sore, but to quote Anna, “It’s a good kind of sore.”

That night had cemented our eternal love for each other. We’d been making love and not just fucking.

We called each other nearly every evening after that. We started to finally have the kind of discussions that we should have had earlier. During one of the early discussions, I broached the subject of exclusivity and monogamy. Our discussions on the subject went on for two weeks of evening calls as we worked through the various angles of the topic.

We decided that we should not try to be exclusive with each other. Based on our earlier behavior, suddenly ‘not dating’ would be seen by everyone that knew us as strange and suspect. Of course, we could never tell anybody why, if we’d come off the market.

We agreed that we needed to date others, and after some debate decided that we wouldn’t put any strictures on those relationships in terms of emotional or physical connection. Fundamentally and explicitly, we agreed to allow ourselves to fall in love with others and to enjoy sex with them. We just had to save something for each other, however little that might be.

At that point in our newly initiated long-term physical relationship, neither of us were sure where we were really headed. We’d both described future scenarios to the other where we were all married to other people, but somehow found ways on frequent occasions to be together. There was the hope of even finding spouses that would be encouraging of our physical relationship.

Despite the distances involved and since I had a car, I tried to drive to Anna’s campus about every three weeks. To put it bluntly, we’d shack up for two days, and then I’d drive back to my own school late Sunday night so I could be in Monday classes. No one at home was the wiser.

Our evening calls also dove deep into the subject of incest. Of course, we acknowledged immediately that that’s what we were doing. We separately explored as many of the moral and legal issues as we could.

The moral issues seemed to center on damaging each other’s psyche or that of the rest of the family. Most of the arguments on the Internet seemed weak and one sided. They were predicated on one family member taking advantage of another, and forcing the subservient member into sex. Little was written about consenting adults.

Another part of the moral issue raised frequently on the Internet dealt with underage children, specifically those less than eighteen years of age in most states. Anna and I were well past that, and could be rated as consenting adults. Moreover, we weren’t just consenting, we were eager to be together.

Neither of us were concerned that our physical relationship would seriously damage our psyches. We talked about our souls, egos, personas, and our apparent identities, and just couldn’t see the impact as being anything but positive. We were lovers who wanted the world and supreme joy for our chosen mates – each other.

We did acknowledge that many in society would think our behavior abhorrent. We decided to continue to risk that kind of censure and continue our loving relationship, but to keep it pretty well hidden. There was the thought that we could always pick up and relocate away from any scandal, even leaving the country, if necessary.

Legally, at least many states appeared to not care too much about incest providing consenting adults were involved, and providing that neither was taking advantage over the other. A few countries, even in central Europe, had removed any criminal penalty for consenting adults, among them France, the Netherlands, and Luxemburg.

We acknowledged that we were biased, but Anna and I decided to just keep doing what we were doing and not advertise the fact.

Anna and I decided that to facilitate and hide what was really going on, we would stop referring to each other as brother and sister. We even created a jar in our apartment kitchen that collected dollar bills whenever one of us used the term brother or sister in reference to the other. We were to be Matt and Anna Wolcott.

Anna changed her hair color from brunette to blonde. I was a dark brunette, almost black, so we looked more different that way. Anna, as always, was a genuine beauty that stood out in a crowd. I played the role of the cloddish male.

After working there four years after college, Anna became a newly-appointed store manager for an entrepreneurial woman that had a chain of eight boutiques for women’s high-end clothing across the three-city area where we lived. Anna had just taken over running one store, but was getting mentoring from the owner and from the assistant manager who’d had the job but gone part-time in order to raise her family.

I was an electrical engineer for an engineering firm based in the city – PR2 Engineering. PR was supposed to stand for pi, and ‘R’ for the radius of a circle. The ‘2’ was actually supposed to be an exponent – so, pi times radius squared was the area of a circle. The idea was that ‘We had it covered’ in terms of the firm’s engineering expertise. PR2 had about forty engineers of various kinds on staff.

My boss was a man only a few years older than me, Peter Block. He’d been a civil engineering major, but seemed to have most of the other engineering skills in hand. He was a fast study. He was fair and nurturing, and very likeable. Peter was married and had a picture of his pretty wife on his desk. The wall on his office was decorated with copies of his diplomas and engineering certifications.

I put a small picture of Anna on my desk at work. If somebody figured out that she was my sister, I didn’t want them weirded out by that. I also had our family Christmas photo there, too.

Our home life in our apartment seemed pretty standard for a young couple in their late twenties. We worked all day, and came home hopeful to see our mate and to spend the evening with them.

The one aspect that made our time together unique, more or less, is how horny we were for each other. Many times, we’d arrive home about six o’clock, and it’d be eight p.m. before we surfaced from a long lovemaking session to either make dinner or go out someplace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.