Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

After arriving at Paradise Island, Kaimana, Kalena, and Kehaulani, the three nude Hawaiian beauties, were each given a string bikini and a pair of high heels and told to put them on. Being captives aboard the yacht had trained them to be obedient and submissive. Therefore, the young beauties quickly obeyed any directive. Kaimana’s top barely covered the nipples and areolas of her larger D-cup breasts.

“You will be leaving the yacht and taken to meet the man who contracted for your delivery and now owns you,” Bart told the three beauties. Kaimana, Kalena, and Kehaulani were then taken to the Hawaiian Palace, where they would be delivered to Hans Naylor. As a precautionary measure, being it would be the first time off the yacht since their abduction, their arms were secured behind their back by padded cuffs around their wrists. It also reinforced that they were still captive sex slaves and property to be used for prostitution. For them to be turned over to their new owner, the three females were taken to a reception room where a man in his late forties met them.

“This is Hans Naylor, your new owner. He bought and paid for you. Each of you has been trained to serve as one of his prostitutes.” The three Hawaiian beauties stood silently. They had been trained not to speak unless specifically addressed and requiring a response. Also, their pretty heads were slightly bowed as Kaimana, Kalena, and Kehaulani were forbidden to look directly at males. As a sex slave and prostitute, looking a master or john in the eye would get them severely punished.

Looking over his property, Hans told Bart, “I was expecting more than three for the Hawaiian Palace. However, you did extremely well with the ones you did acquire.” Bart responded to Hans, “I have one other young teen onboard the yacht. She’s for sale if you would be interested in purchasing her. She is not Hawaiian, though.”

Hans said, “We will discuss this tomorrow after we have done some assessment of these three.” He was then standing in front of Kaimana, the beautiful eighteen-year-old with her bikini top barely containing her extremely nice D-cup breasts. Hans ran his fingers through Kaimana’s long, soft brown hair, asking, “What is your name?”

“Kaimana, Sir,” the beautiful Hawaiian teen answered obediently in a soft but hesitant voice.

“How old are you?” Hans asked.

“Eighteen, Sir,” Kaimana softly replied, trying to contain her fear.

“This one is going to be especially well-liked,” Hans remarked. He then looked at Don and nodded his head. Don walked behind Kaimana, unlocked the padded cuffs, and removed them. Now that her hands were free, Hans said, “Remove your top,” in a calm but demanding voice.

“Yes, Sir,” Kaimana softly replied as she was trained. Obediently, the Hawaiian beauty reached behind her back and pulled the drawstring loose. Kaimana then reached behind her neck. Pulling that drawstring loose allowed her bikini top to fall away, leaving her topless.

“Very nice indeed,” Hans said while reaching out and feeling Kaimana’s magnificent flawless D-cup breasts. She stood there submissively, letting the strange man who now owned her manipulate her nipples and grope her nude breasts.

“She was our favorite on the yacht,” Bart commented.

“I can certainly see why,” Hans said.

Over a month on the yacht, with her being forced to engage in every sex act her four captors could think up, had taken any resistance out of the young beauty. The once innocent high school senior now accepted that she was property and a whore that would be working as a prostitute.

“Remove the rest of your bikini,” Hans told the Hawaiian beauty.

“Yes, Sir,” Kaimana obediently replied. She pulled the drawstrings on the sides of her skimpy bikini bottom, letting it fall at her feet and leaving her standing in only high heels.

“I see she has not been shaved between her legs,” Hans commented while looking at Kaimana’s thick brown muff.

“I decided to leave that up to your discretion,” Bart replied.

“I think I will have her shaved clean, but she is fine for now,” Hans said while running his finger through Kaimana’s thick muff. Obediently, she spread her sexy legs enough to allow him to feel between them. The Hawaiian beauty flinched, but she did not attempt to resist when Hans slid a finger into her pussy. He was pleased to find her vagina moist and slick, even more pleased that it was snug around his finger. After all, Hans knew that Kaimana had been well fucked while aboard the yacht.

“I think I’ll take this one and try her out,” Hans said, grabbing the topless Hawaiian beauty by the arm; he said, “You’re going to show me how much you learned aboard the yacht.”

“Yes, Sir. I am here to obey and serve you in any manner that pleases you,” Kaimana responded as she had been trained. Looking at the two men there, he instructed them, “Take the other two and evaluate their abilities to please.” Kaimana then allowed Hans to take her to a nicely furnished bedroom with a loveseat and king-size bed. It also had a private bath. Kaimana did not know it yet, but it was where she would be entertaining men paying to have sex with her. The nude Hawaiian beauty, except for her high heels, stood there while Hans removed his clothes.

“You any good at sucking cock,” Hans asked.

“I not sure, Sir. My first time was on the yacht. I was required to do it often, so I’m somewhat experienced now. I will do my best to please you,” Kaimana softly replied, knowing she would be severely punished if she failed to satisfy the man who now owned her.

“Well then, suck me off,” Hans said.

“It will be my pleasure, Sir,” Kaimana submissively said. The Hawaiian beauty squatted down on her high heels, putting her mouth even with Hans’s semi-hard cock. The sexy eighteen-year-old, knowing what was required of her and the beating she would receive if she displeased her new owner, wrapped her teen lips around Hans’s cock and started sucking it. She quickly had him at full erection. Minutes later, he was ejaculating in the teen beauty’s mouth, and she obediently swallowed his cum and kept sucking him until she had sucked him dry, and only then did she let his spent cock slip from between her sexy lips.

“I must say, you have learned well,” Hans commented while putting his clothes on.

“Thank you, Sir; shall I stay nude?” Kaimana softly asked, remembering her bikini had been left in the other room where he had her take it off.

“Yes, I will return later, and you will spend the night with me,” Hans told the young beauty.

“It will be my pleasure to serve you in any manner you wish,” Kaimana said in a submissive, soft voice.

“I want to try out your pussy before I start sending my clients to you,” Hans said.

“Yes, Sir. I will do my best to perform to your satisfaction,” Kaimana obediently replied.

“I am pleased that you understand that you are a whore, and your sole purpose is to use your sexy body to satisfy paying customers, fucking and performing oral sex,” Hans told the Hawaiian beauty.

“Yes, Sir, I understand the consequence if I fail to perform satisfactorily,” Kaimana said in a low, submissive voice.

“See that you remember that. Disrespect or displease any man or woman here at Paradise Island, and you will be severely punished. While I am gone, shave your pussy clean,” Hans said sternly.

“Yes, Sir, I understand what is required of me,” the young Hawaiian beauty submissively replied.

While Hans was enjoying Kaimana, two of his men took Kalena and Kehaulani to their respective rooms as per his direction for their initial evaluation. The beautiful travel agent had removed her bikini and was lying nude on her back with her smooth, sexy legs spread. A strange naked man was soon on top of her, and his hard cock was driving in and out of her pussy. She was letting out soft sexual moans while working her hips, giving him a tremendously good fuck. The once faithful heterosexual wife now accepted that she was a whore and would fuck anyone she was given to, male or female.

Another one of Hans’s men had Kehaulani in her room. The strange man had the beautiful and sexy fifteen-year-old remove her bikini while he watched. He then had the teen get on the bed and spread her young sexy legs exposing her pussy. Quickly shedding his clothes, he got on top of the teen. Kehaulani moaned as another man old enough to be her father fucked her. As with her mother, she had accepted she was now a whore and had to perform any sexual act required of her as a prostitute. The teen had been trained well and gave the man an exceptionally good fuck.

During their first week at the Hawaiian Palace, Kalena and Kehaulani were available for any of Hans’s men to use sexually however they chose, ensuring no problem once paying clients were sent to them. Both performed their sexual duties as well-trained prostitutes once men started paying to have sex with them.

For men willing to pay for the privilege, they could have the mother and daughter in a threesome where Kalena and Kehaulani often performed incestual lesbian sex. Frequently as entertainment before, during, or even after being fucked and giving blowjobs. Those were usually all-nighters. On one such occasion, both mother and daughter were nude. Kehaulani was on her back. The beautiful travel agent knelt between her young daughter’s spread legs, eating her pussy. The man that had requested the duo was behind Kalena driving his hard cock in and out of the mother’s pussy.

Bridget Knutson was brought ashore on the second day while the yacht docked at the island. She would never see her mother again. The gorgeous fifteen-year-old blonde was to be sold to the Paradise Island Resort. Hans Naylor, at forty-six, was the owner, but Joel Burkhart, forty-four, managed it as his second in command. As with the other females, Bridget was required to wear a string bikini and high heels. It showed off the incredible young blonde’s sexy body. Before her abduction and continuous sexual abuse by her four captors, she would have been highly embarrassed to wear such a skimpy bikini. Now that Bridget had been broken and trained, she no longer had modesty, even while being nude in front of strange men.

When Bart brought Bridget into the room where Hans and Joel were, the two men got up, walked over, and shook hands with Bart as he said, “This is the incredible young whore, I told you about. She has been trained to perform any sexual act required of her. She was a virgin when we acquired her. Since then, she had been fucked in every imaginable way. Bridget gives terrific blowjobs now and can deepthroat. She even takes it in that young sexy ass of hers. However, her most enduring quality is fucking. The young bitch loves a hard male cock in her amazingly tight blonde pussy.”

The gorgeous young blonde stood there with her head slightly bowed, not looking at the two strange men she was being sold to. Bart had lectured Bridget about the beating she would receive if she failed to please her prospective buyers. The teen remembered the beating her mother received aboard the yacht and knew what Bart and his men were capable of.

“I gave you a tremendous price for Diana Conroy, and now you want even more for this young blonde bitch?” Hans said.

“How is the young black-haired beauty working out?” Bart asked.

“She’s been earning her keep, but that’s beside the point,” Hans commented. Diana had turned into an exceptionally fine young prostitute and was an extremely good money-maker.

“What is your name?” Hans asked Bridget. Of course, he already knew her name; he just wanted to hear her say it.

“Bridget, Bridget Knutson, Sir,” the young blonde softly answered.

“How old are you?” Hans asked.

“Fifteen, Sir,” Bridget answered in her sweet young voice.

“Do you know why we are buying you?” Hans asked.

“Yes, Sir, I am to be your sex slave and prostitute,” the young blonde answered in a low, soft, and submissive voice.

“Do you have a problem with that,” Hans asked.

“No, Sir. I will perform as instructed and do as I am told,” Bridget said in a soft, submissive voice, accepting her fate, knowing she had no choice.

“You have been trained well in how to respond,” Hans commented.

“Thank you, Sir,” the young blonde softly replied.

“Men will be brought to you, and you will entertain them by performing whatever sexual instruction is given to you before the clients arrive at your room,” Hans told the young teen.

“Yes, Sir,” Bridget replied softly and obediently.

“Joel, I think she will make a fine addition to your stable,” Hans remarked.

“I believe so and must again compliment Bart and his men on their fine acquisitions of quality merchandise,” Joel said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.