Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

After Bridget, the extremely beautiful and sexy fifteen-year-old, had been stroking Bart’s hard cock for a couple of minutes, he got ahold of her long soft blonde hair. He pulled her head over and pushed down while saying, “Suck my cock; and if you bite me, I’ll beat the hell out of you. Then, after I finish with you, I’ll beat the hell out of your mother.”

Terrified of the repercussions if she did not do what her captor wanted when her young sexy lips touched the head of Bart’s cock, Bridget opened her mouth. As he pushed down on her pretty blonde head, she allowed his cock to slip past her lips and into her mouth. Bart was surprised when the young teen did not gag and wondered if she had lied about never having sucked a cock. However, it was her first time. Over the next few days, her captors would discover that Bridget was naturally good at sucking cock and swallowing cum.

Bart, using his grip on her soft blonde hair, pulled Bridget’s head up, causing his cock to slip out of her sexy young mouth. He then said, “Now bitch, you know what to do, so get on your knees and give me a blowjob.” The nude young teen eased off the bench and knelt in-between Bart’s open legs and wrapped her lips back around her captor’s hard cock, and started moving her pretty blonde head up-and-down, giving her first blowjob. Minutes later, Bart ejaculated, and Bridget swallowed her first load of male cum. Once again, the young teen surprised Bart by not gagging or getting choked.

While Bridget was swallowing the last of Bart’s cum, he was thinking, ‘This young bitch is far better than we could ever have anticipated. She will be very trainable and make a fine obedient, and submissive young whore. Her sheer beauty, with that natural light-blonde hair, blue eyes, and flawless skin, to go along with her sexy young mouth, is unrivaled. She might bring the highest price yet when we sell her.’

Once the innocent young teen had sucked Bart’s cock dry, she raised her head and was ashamed of what she had just been forced to do. He could see big tears in her beautiful blue eyes, but what bothered Bridget the most was that she did not hate having to suck her captor’s cock. Instead, the teen wondered, ‘Am I going to turn into a slut? I should have been disgusted and humiliated at having to do that.

After Bart finished with the young teen, he dressed and left Bridget locked in her cabin. A half-hour later, Don, Harvey, and Earl entered Bridget’s cabin. The young blonde sat nude on the padded bench and looked at the three men. They could see big tears forming in her beautiful blue eyes as Don started taking off his clothes. When he was naked and had rolled a lubricated condom on his erection, Don grabbed Bridget, picked up the 112lb petite teen, and threw her down on the bunk.

Harvey and Earl watched as Don got on top of the young blonde, forced her smooth sexy legs apart, and got in between them. Then, Bridget cried out, in a pleading young voice, “I don’t want to do this,” as Don’s hard cock went deep into her pussy. Then the young teen was moaning while the thirty-six-year-old man fucked her hard. Her young sexy legs jerked and kicked up every time Don slammed his cock back into her. Then, what Bridget dreaded most happened; she had another orgasm while sexually abused. The teen was thinking, ‘I didn’t want this, and I should not be getting pleasure while being forced to have sex.’

Don felt the young teen’s legs quiver as they wrapped around him and knew that she had climaxed. He then just kept fucking Bridget until he ejaculated. When he pulled his softening cock out of the teen’s tight pussy, the condom he had used was full of baby-making cum. Don then got off of Bridget, looked over at Harvey and Earl, and said, “The young bitch likes being fucked.” The young blonde hated hearing that, but she knew what he said was true. Bridget could not deny that she liked the feel of a hard cock sliding in-and-out of her pussy, even from a man who was forcing her.

Earl had gotten a tremendous hard-on watching Don fuck the young blonde. He had gotten naked and was stroking his erection. Seeing that Don had finished fucking Bridget, Earl had rolled a lubricated condom on his fully erect cock. When Don got off the bunk, leaving the young teen lying there with her legs spread, moaning, Earl quickly got on top of the teen.

“Please! No more!” Bridget begged as another one of her captors, Earl at twenty-eight, shoved his hard cock into the fifteen-year-olds tight pussy. The young teen lay there moaning while being fucked. She had unconsciously started working her hips, fucking the man on top of her. Minutes later, Bridget cried, “Oh no! I can’t help it!” while having another orgasm. She once again wrapped her quivering legs around a man sexually abusing her while uncontrollably getting pleasure from him fucking her.

After ejaculating his baby-making cum inside the young teen’s pussy, only to be trapped by the condom he was using, Earl pulled his softening cock out of Bridget’s pussy and got up off the teen. She lay there heavily panting with her young legs flopped open. She now had taken her second cock in a row. A few days earlier, Bridget had been an innocent high school freshman. The beautiful young blonde could never have imagined being abducted and held captive on a yacht. Certainly not being raped and having forced orgasms; and enjoying it.

“Please! Not again!” Bridget begged as the third man in a row got on top of her. It was the young teen’s first gangbang. However, it would be far from her last as she would learn to take on multiple men in a row. Once Bridget was sold and forced into prostitution, she would be made available for clients’ use. On some days, she would barely have time to wash up and brush out her beautiful natural light-blonde hair before another man was brought to her room; that paid to have sex with her.

In no time, Bridget would have a reputation for giving the best deep-throat sex while performing fellatio. She would do whatever a john had paid for. More often than not, it would be giving a blowjob or being on her back with her smooth sexy legs spread. Some man she did not even know his name would be on top of her and shoving his hard cock in-and-out of her amazingly tight pussy. On rare occasions, Bridget would be required to perform a special request. That would require the beautiful and sexy blonde to take it in the ass.

Aboard the yacht, a couple of days later, it would be Harvey that would fuck the innocent young blonde in the ass for the first time. After forcing the beautiful young teen to get on her knees and suck his cock hard, he made her turn around and get on her hands and knees. Then, kneeling behind Bridget’s upturned ass with her pussy exposed, he shoved his cock into her hot young cunt. Then, holding on to the flair of her sexy young hips, Harvey started fucking her. By not using a condom, he was letting her wet pussy get his cock slick.

Before the young blonde realized that Harvey had intentions other than fucking her pussy, he pulled his now slick cock out of her cunt and rammed it into her tight virgin ass. Bridget impulsively wiggled her ass and tried to crawl away. But Harvey reached up and grabbed a handful of her long soft light-blonde hair and jerked her back. He then held her in place while giving the young blonde her first ass fucking.

After he ejaculated his hot male cum in Bridget’s extremely well-form derrière for a young teen, Harvey pulled his spent cock out of her and said, “I will certainly look forward to our next get-together.” During the weeks Bridget was held on the yacht, she was ass fucked several times. However, the beautiful and sexy young blonde was usually forced to give blowjobs and repeatedly fucked daily by one or more of her captors. She was just so special that that was what the guys preferred.

Kehaulani, Kalena’s daughter, was a beautiful native Hawaiian girl. She had flawless light-tan skin, dark-brown hair that reached the middle of her back, and pretty brown eyes. In addition, Kehaulani had an incredibly shapely body at 110 pounds. Her measurements were 34-23-34, with perky B-cup breasts and pretty smooth sexy legs.

The men did not get around to Kehaulani until her third day on the yacht. Her four captives then got her in her cabin and gang-raped her. However, before the young Hawaiian teen’s breaking-in ceremony, she was shown videos of her mother performing oral sex for the four men. Taking each of the men’s hard cocks in succession, sucking them off, and swallowing their cum. The horrified teen was then forced to watch her mother fuck the four men and show no sign of resisting.

In a following video, Kehaulani watched each one of the four men, one after the other, slide his hard cock in-and-out of Kalena’s pussy. Kalena lay there moaning as the men took what they wanted from her. Kehaulani could see her mother’s pretty sexy legs jerk each time a hard male cock was slammed into her. When the fourth man finally finished with her mother and pulled his softening cock out of her, Kehaulani could see some of the men’s cum leaking out of her mother’s well fucked pussy.

However, the worst video for the young teen was yet to come. That was when Kehaulani had to watch Harvey Delaney fucking her mother in the ass. He had the beautiful travel agent on her hands and knees, with his hands holding onto Kalena’s long brown hair. Harvey had her head pulled back while ramming his hard cock in-and-out of her tight ass. Kehaulani could hear her mother’s crying groans through the speakers as she was being violated in such a horrific manner.

After Harvey had finished with Kalena, she was forced to look into the camera with big tears in her pretty brown eyes and say, “This is to my daughter. I am a whore, and I will do whatever I am told. I will fuck any man that wants to have sex with me and suck off any cock shoved into my mouth. Now, as a young whore, I expect you to give men whatever they want from your sexy young body and obey the men that own you.” Kehaulani then watched her mother break down sobbing before the video ended.

“You can see now that your mother has made the transition and expect you to do the same. I am not going to sugarcoat it. Your mother is now a whore that will do whatever she is told and perform any sexual act required of her, as will you, one way or another,” Bart told the young teen.

A few minutes later, the men had LeeAnn doing her thing with the young Kehaulani before the gang fuck started. Kalena’s young daughter was on her bunk on her back. She had been stripped nude. Don had Kehaulani’s arms stretched out above her head. Earl and Harvey each had hold of one of her ankles. The young teen’s legs were forced wide open.

LeeAnn’s pretty blonde head was in-between Kehaulani’s smooth, naturally light-tan thighs. She was squirming while being held down. It was the first time her pussy was being eaten, and Kehaulani uncontrollably begged, “Please make her stop! She’s going to make me...!”

The trained and experienced sexy blonde knew the innocent young teen was on the verge of having an orgasm. Then suddenly, Kehaulani cried out, “No!” as the young beauty bucked and twisted against the men holding her down while she had her first mind-blowing orgasm. Then the young teen realized these vile, disgusting men could do whatever they wanted to her. Kehaulani watched as the pretty blonde’s head raised her head from between her spread legs. Overwhelmed, the young teen lay there heavily panting from her forced lesbian-induced orgasm.

“As usual, you did well,” Bart told LeeAnn while she was getting off the bunk, leaving Kehaulani at the mercy of her four captors.

“Thank you, Sir,” LeeAnn replied in a soft, obedient voice.

“You may go now,” Bart told the blonde.

“As you wish, Sir,” LeeAnn replied in a soft submissive voice, leaving the young, innocent Hawaiian teen in the hands of her four captors.

Bart had gotten naked and had rolled a lubricated condom on his erection. Even though Kehaulani had been forced to take a birth control pill each morning after her abduction, it had been decided not to take a chance on knocking up the fifteen-year-old before the pills became effective at preventing pregnancy. To that avail, all the men would use lubricated condoms while fucking Kehaulani.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.