Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

After leaving Kalena’s room, Bart went up to the sun deck. Don, Earl, and Harvey sat at a table under an umbrella drinking a beer. LeeAnn Purvis was nude, lying back in a lounge chair sunbathing. The men knew Bart had been in the beautiful travel agent’s cabin. Don looked up and said, “Well, the travel agent was older than we were looking for.” He then asked, “Did we make a wise choice taking her or not?”

“Kalena was an excellent choice, and even if she was a crappy one, going after her, she gave us access to two extremely high money-making teens. Especially when we sell the gorgeous young blonde bitch. Her mother, at thirty-six, we will use and then get what we can for her,” Bart told his men.

“Boss, that Brittany Knutson bitch will surprise you. Earl and I fucked her back at the travel agency. She has an incredibly tight pussy on her for an older bitch. We should consider keeping her around for a while. At thirty-six, she’s not going to bring that much money anyway. Even with her sexy body, buyers consider her a five to ten years max investment. A teen prostitute that they can get twenty years plus out of is where most of the money goes at auction,” Don said.

“Well, LeeAnn could use some help when we do the damn legal charters to keep up appearances. We need the charters to launder the money. But, unfortunately, we can only do so many fake charters that do not actually exist. But I will admit the Brittany bitch ain’t bad to look at. She has a sexy body and a pretty face, and I suppose she might appeal to the MILF guys. Also, I bet she can give a damn fine blowjob. So, if she can be trained, we will keep her. For a while anyway,” Bart said.

“Speaking of blowjobs, I think I will go check out Kalena’s sexy mouth,” Don said, then asked, “Would any of you like to join me?”

“Sure, I could use a blowjob,” Earl said.

“Why not?” Harvey added.

“Kalena claimed that she had never sucked a cock before. However, she could suck me without gagging, making me wonder if she was telling the truth. Regardless, she did a decent job sucking me off,” Bart commented.

The men then got up and went to Kalena Akamai’s cabin. The beautiful nude Hawaiian travel agent was sitting on the padded bench. Looking at the other three men that had already raped her, she knew it would be no use in trying to shield her nudity. Kalena sat there as Earl and Harvey went over and joined her on the bench. One on each side. Don started taking off his clothes. While he was getting undressed, Earl reached over and groped Kalena’s nice C-cup breasts, causing her nipples to poke out. He would lightly pinch them, making Kalena whimper, moan, and squirm, but she knew better than to resist.

“The bitch is learning,” Harvey said while reaching over and pulling her smooth sexy legs apart. Kalena, totally humiliated, sat there and let Harvey finger her pussy. She gasped and moaned when he rubbed her little clit. Only her husband had done this as part of their foreplay before making love. “Would you believe the bitch is horny? We might have to fuck her again after she gives us a blowjob,” Harvey commented.

Don had gotten naked and was sitting on the side of the bunk, stroking his hard cock. Then, looking over at the beautiful travel agent being molested by his two friends, Don said, “Well, if you two can spare her for a few minutes, I sure would like a blowjob.”

“Well, I guess we could do that,” Earl said jokingly while turning Kalena’s erect nipple loose. Then after Harvey removed his hand from between Kalena’s legs, Don said, “Now that you are either going to be a whore or shark food, get your ass over here and suck my cock, and you better do a damn good job of it,” in a harsh, demanding tone. But, of course, it was part of their job to make her, and the other Hawaiian bitches, obedient to any order given to her by the time they were delivered to the Hawaiian Palace.

Don admired Kalena’s nude body as she slowly walked over to him. She was certainly beautiful and sexy. It was hard to believe she had three kids, with one a teenager. Defeated, with no viable means of resisting, Kalena knelt between Don’s open legs. Her pretty face was only inches from her captor’s hard cock. She leaned closer and lowered her head, wrapping her sexy lips around the head. Kalena then started moving her head up-and-down, sucking only the second cock in her life.

Kalena was abducted and raped and now submitting to her captors. She performed fellatio for Don Bonner while Earl Cooley and Harvey Delaney watched the beautiful travel agent giving head. Don was running his fingers through Kalena’s beautiful thick mane of soft long brown hair while thinking, ‘I thought this bitch was going to be harder to break, but I guess being intelligent, she realized that she did not have a choice.’ Then, Don was ejaculating in Kalena’s mouth. Defeated, she swallowed his cum like the whore they were turning her into.

Once she had sucked his cock dry, Kalena raised her pretty head, letting Don’s spent cock slip out of her mouth. Her beautiful dark-brown eyes looked at her captor. He could see big tears in them and knew she wanted to say something but wisely stayed silent.

Looking over at Earl and Harvey, Don said, “I guess the bitch was not too bad for an inexperienced whore,” to humiliate and chastise Kalena. Part of her training would be to dehumanize her, break her bond with her previous life and make her solely obedient to her pimp or pimps. It was imperative to break her will because she would also have a daughter as a working prostitute. Once trained, they would be forced to have lesbian sex for the men’s entertainment, after which each would be fucked as individual whores.

Now that Kalena had finished sucking off Don, Earl asked, “Now that the new whore has swallowed your cum, mind if I let her swallow another load?” He had taken off his clothes and sat on the padded bench stroking his cock hard.

“You heard him. Get your ass over there and give Earl a blowjob,” Don said demandingly. Obediently, Kalena got up off her knees, turned, and walked over to Earl. Seconds later, the beautiful travel agent was kneeling between another man’s legs performing fellatio. This time for Earl. It was her third cock to suck in less than twenty-four hours. Several minutes later, Kalena, now defeated of any meaningful resistance, was swallowing another load of male cum. She continued sucking until his cock quit spurting cum.

“I think the bitch may be getting better,” Earl said as Kalena raised her mouth off his cock.

While she was sucking Earl’s cock, Don had gotten dressed and left the cabin. Harvey had taken off his clothes and was now naked. Now that Kalena had gotten off of her knees and was available again, he grabbed a handful of her long soft brown hair and dragged her over to the bunk while asking, “You ever been fucked doggy-style?”

“No,” Kalena managed to whimper out, knowing she would be subjected to more humiliation.

After forcing the beautiful Hawaiian travel agent on her hands and knees, Harvey got behind her. The innocent wife had never envisioned being in such a precarious position. Then, Kalena felt Harvey shove his hard cock into her pussy. Once again, she was being fucked by one of her abductors. However, she was not prepared for what came next.

Harvey fucked her for several minutes and then got ahold of her beautiful long brown hair with one hand. After pulling her head back to keep her from lunging forward and to hold her in place, he pulled his hard and now slick cock out of her pussy. He quickly used his free hand to adjust his aim and rammed it into her tight virgin ass, causing Kalena to cry out, “No! Not that way!” uncontrollably. Harvey’s pelvis was rapidly slammed against Kalena’s derrière, embedding his cock in her ass.

She tried to crawl forward, but Harvey jerked on Kalena’s hair, keeping her in place while starting to fuck her in the ass. Unbeknown to anyone, the innocent wife’s mortal fear was being fucked in the ass while being raped. Now it was happening. Being held the way she was, all she could do was wiggle her ass to try and dislodge her captor’s cock in her incredibly tight derrière. However, all wiggling her sexy ass accomplished was to make it more exciting for Harvey. Then, after several minutes, Kalena felt the first load of hot male cum released in her ass.

After pumping the last of his cum in Kalena’s derrière, Harvey pulled out of her and turned loose of her long soft brown hair. She slumped down on the bunk, sobbing. It had been the ultimate degradation and humiliation. The once self-reliant and self-assured travel agent had now been sufficiently broken. Kalena no longer cared what they did to her. The once faithful wife and strait-laced mother, after her ordeal with the four strange men, would be what they wanted, a whore.

The next day, Bart went to the cabin where Bridget Knutson, the gorgeous blonde fifteen-year-old, was being held. The innocent teen had cried all night, wondering what would become of her knowing that sex traffickers had abducted her. Bridget had already witnessed her mother being raped, and she had little doubt that her mother had suffered more sexual abuse. Nevertheless, the young teen was lying across the bunk, still fully dressed in the blouse and jeans she wore when abducted.

When Bridget heard her cabin door being unlocked, she quickly jumped off the bunk and stood facing the door when Bart opened it and walked in. He looked at the gorgeous and sexy young teen and said, “I am sure by now you have figured out why you were taken and what you will be required to do,” in a calm but highly authoritative voice.

Bart could see the sheer terror in the fifteen-year-olds beautiful blue eyes as they filled with tears. Bridget slowly nodded, with tears starting to run down her pretty cheeks. Her forty-one-year-old abductor walked over to the terrified 5-foot, 4-inch petite teen, reached out, and ran his fingers through her long soft light-blonde hair. Bart was amazed at just how beautiful and innocent she was. Bridget stood there, too frightened to resist, when the man old enough to be her father pulled her head back, bent over, and kissed her on her sexy young lips.

It was the young blonde’s first mouth-to-mouth kiss. Bridget had fantasized about a boy she had a crush on kissing her. However, a grown man’s tongue was now probing her sexy young lips. Afraid of what he might do if she did not let him have his way, Bridget allowed his tongue to slide between her lips and go into her mouth. She could feel his tongue rubbing against hers while he forcefully kissed the sexy young blonde, letting their tongues mingle. When Bart pulled back, he said, “Not bad,” then asked, “You ever been with a boy?”

“What do you mean?” Bridget asked in a low terrified, and panicky voice.

“Are you still a virgin, and have you ever sucked a cock?” Bart asked in a demanding voice.

“I have never had sex or done the other disgusting thing,” the young blonde managed to whimper out as more tears flowed from her pretty blue eyes.

Extremely delighted that the beautiful young blonde was innocent with no sexual experience, Bart reached out and grabbed ahold of the front of her blouse and ripped it open. He was pleased to see that her ample young breasts filled out her 32B bra exceptionally well. Bridget stood there, knowing she had nowhere to run and no one to defend her against this vile, disgusting man raping her. The young blonde could only imagine what her mother had already been subjected to after being raped at the travel agency.

Bart stepped back and said, “I know you are a smart enough young bitch to know that you don’t have a choice. You are here for me and my men to use until we deliver you and the others to where you will live and entertain men that pay to have sex with you. Now take off your fucking clothes if you don’t want me to do it for you,” in a demanding voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.