Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

When Bart got out of the shower, Kaimana was drying off. While he was doing the same, she finished and wrapped a towel around her wet hair. That prompted Bart to tell the teen, “There is a comb, hairbrush, and blow-dryer in the drawer to your left. Make yourself presentable.”

“May I have something to wear?” the eighteen-year-old beauty asked in a low, pleading voice.

“You have not earned that privilege yet,” Bart replied. He then left the nude teen in the bathroom to blow-dry her long hair. He was well pleased with Kaimana’s progress. Bart then got dressed and left her cabin. After blow-drying her hair, still nude, she came out of the bathroom to find Don, Earl, and Harvey in her cabin. Don looking at the beautiful and sexy nude teen, said, “Bart said you needed some more practice at giving head,” while starting to take off his clothes.

It was common for Bart and his men to sexually abuse their abductees in the presence of each other, and where it was often a gangbang with the men repeatedly sexually using a captive, one after the other, over several hours. Sometimes doing her a second and even a third time before letting the bitch rest. It was the fastest way to break a captive’s will to resist without using drugs. Kaimana knew that she had no choice in the matter. Her abductors could force her to do whatever they wanted. Even to suck off their disgusting cocks, and be severely punished if she failed to swallow their appalling and disgusting cum.

Terrified, the beautiful Hawaiian teen stood nude in front of the three grown men while Don finished taking off his clothes. Once he was naked, Kaimana could see he already had a hard-on. Earl and Harvey had sat down on the padded bench. Don went over and sat on the side of Kaimana’s bunk. Stroking his erection while looking at the young beauty, he demandingly said, “Get your ass over here and get on your knees and give me a blowjob, and it better be a damn good one. You are going to swallow all my cum or be harshly punished.”

Kaimana slowly walked over to Don. Her flawless D-cup breasts delightfully jiggled and were on full display in his face. He reached out and pinched her nipples, causing Kaimana to let out a whimper but was afraid to pull back. When he squeezed them harder, she could not control begging and cried out, “Please stop! You’re hurting me! I’ll do what you want.” Don turned loose of her nipples but continued to grope her nude breasts as tears trickled down her pretty cheeks.

Finally turning loose of her nude breasts, Don said, “Now bitch, get to sucking my cock.” The nude teen slowly got down on her knees in front of Don. With the other two men watching, the young Hawaiian beauty lowered her head and wrapped her sexy lips around the head of Don’s cock. She then started moving her head up-and-down, sucking the second cock of her young life. Kaimana initially gagged, but as with Bart, after a couple of minutes of performing fellatio, the teen could again stop gagging.

When Don ejaculated in her mouth, Kaimana swallowed his cum and kept sucking him until she was sure his cock had quit spurting out more cum. She was afraid of being punished if she pulled back too soon. Once Kaimana had successfully swallowed Don’s cum, she raised her head and let his spent cock slip out of her mouth.

“You are learning, and by the time you leave the yacht, you will be giving head like a pro,” Don told Kaimana.

Earl had decided he wanted to fuck the beautiful young Hawaiian teen again. While he was getting naked and rolling a lubricated condom on his erection, Don and Harvey got Kaimana on the bunk on her back. Don told the teen, “Spread your legs like a good obedient young whore.” It was the first time the previously innocent teen had been called a whore, and it left little doubt in her mind that she would be forced into prostitution. Grudgingly, to avoid being punished, the beautiful Hawaiian teen spread her smooth sexy legs, making her pussy available to be fucked.

Earl then climbed on top of Kaimana. He could feel her nude and extremely nice D-cup breasts against his bare chest while probing for the entrance of her pussy with the head of his cock. Then suddenly, Kaimana let out a loud groaning moan as Earl’s hard cock went deep into her pussy. The Hawaiian beauty was now being fucked again by a member of the criminal gang that had abducted her.

After Earl finished fucking her, Kaimana was forced to give Harvey a blowjob. When he ejaculated in her mouth, she swallowed her third load of male cum while thinking, ‘One more and I will have been forced to suck off all of my abductors. But I know that I didn’t have a choice. So maybe if they let me off this damn yacht, I can escape.’

Now that Earl had recovered from fucking the Hawaiian beauty, it was his turn to get a blowjob from Kaimana. While it disgusted her, she was thankful, at least, that it no longer nauseated her, making her want to throw up after swallowing cum. She sucked Earl’s cock, and when he ejaculated, she swallowed. Then for the next several hours, Don, Harvey, and Earl took turns sexually abusing Kaimana.

There were at least two of the men with her at all times. Occasionally, one left to deal with other matters but would return in time to keep the sexual abuse going. It was part of Kaimana’s training to become a prostitute, where she would be expected to have sex with multiple men on a given day. The lubricated condoms the men were using while fucking Kaimana, along with her pussy’s natural female response to being fucked, were keeping her vagina slick and minimizing the soreness between her legs.

After the first couple of hours, Kaimana just laid there groaning and moaning with her smooth sexy young legs flopping open as cock after cock kept fucking her. She would have preferred passing out. However, the sexy young Hawaiian teen was conscious throughout the whole ordeal. After they finally finished with her for the time being, Kaimana was dragged off the bunk and forced into the shower. Overcome by the intense sexual abuse, she crouched in the corner.

The men left her there as the warm water ran over her nude body. After regaining her composure, though extremely sore between her legs, Kaimana managed to get up and shower. However, when she attempted to wash between her legs, she found that her pussy lips were puffy and sore from all the fucking she was forced to endure.

Bart, meanwhile, was in Kalena Akamai’s cabin. A day had passed since her and her daughter’s abduction. She had been kept locked in her cabin and was unaware that her young employee had also been abducted and was aboard the yacht. Kalena would have been even more terrified if she had known that Kaimana was being repeatedly raped. Kalena feared more for her daughter, Kehaulani than for herself.

All new females were locked in their respective cabins during the first week aboard the yacht. LeeAnn would fix their meals and deliver them. One of the men would always escort her to keep the captives from trying to escape or talk to LeeAnn. However, even if one of the captives somehow got out of their cabins, as far as they could get was on deck, unless they wanted to swim twenty-five miles to shore, being the yacht was sailing well into international waters to avoid any accidental encounter with the Coast Guard.

When Bart came into Kalena’s cabin, she demanded to know where her daughter was. The beautiful and sexy travel agent was still wearing the dress she had on when abducted. It was a nice dress that accented her incredibly sexy body but not to the point of being slutty. She knew it was highly competitive in the travel business, and usually, men made plans when using a travel agent. Being extremely pretty and sexy made the men more comfortable doing business with her.

Kalena would even flirt with the men if their wives or girlfriends were not around. However, she never let it get out of hand and quickly pointed out that she was happily married with three children. Occasionally, she would even be propositioned. Sometimes for a substantial amount of money, for a couple of hours to an all-night at one of the local hotels.

If it had not been for Kalena’s conviction to her marriage vows, she might have accepted a couple of the incredibly handsome and well-spoken men’s invitations. Kalena’s closest high school friend was now working for an escort service catered to affluent men visiting the islands. She often sent Kalena business and tried to get her to work independently with her. Her friend told her that she could make a week’s income from spending a couple of hours on her back doing what she did for her husband for free. Her friend was aware that Kalena had been having sex with her boyfriend in high school and had gotten pregnant, and had to get married.

The beautiful and sexy wife had to admit it was flattering knowing men would pay a tremendous amount of money to have sex with her, but she could never bring herself to do something as immoral as being a prostitute. Even on an occasional basis with her friend. Now Kalena and her daughter had been abducted by sex traffickers, and she had not seen Kehaulani since they were brought aboard the yacht together. She indeed feared for her and her daughter’s safety. Kalena knew the type of men that would go to the extent of abducting girls, and women were capable of doing anything. She had known it would just be a matter of time before she was raped, and she feared the same fate for her daughter.

“What have you done with Kehaulani?” her mother screamed out, demanding to know when Bart entered the cabin where she was being held.

He walked over to the beautiful travel agent, and before she could react, Bart said, “You do not speak unless you are required to answer a specific response,” as he quickly slapped her left cheek. Not enough to hurt her badly, but hard enough to let her know she was at his mercy. As Bart reached out and ripped the front of her dress, big tears formed in her pretty brown eyes. She tried to back away, but the bunk prevented her from backing further.

“I am sure by now you have figured out why we took you. We are businessmen, and you are a commodity. For the next month or so, you will be living on the yacht and performing sexually for me, my men, and anyone else we might decide to let use you. After that, you will be delivered to one of our customers that pays for young women and teen girls ready to work servicing their clients as prostitutes. If you think you can resist, I assure you, you can’t.”

“One young wife, a few years younger than you, thought she could, but after a couple of weeks of daily doses of methamphetamine, she now spends hours each day fucking and sucking off multiple men. That could be your fate. However, keep your mouth shut, do what you are told, and perform your sexual duties satisfactorily, and you will not be mistreated other than occasionally engaging in rough sex.”

Lacy Arnett was an incredibly beautiful and sexy twenty-one-year-old wife they had abducted a few months back. At 5 feet, 4 inches, and 115 pounds, she had a very sexy body. Her measurements were 35-23-35 with nice C-cup breasts. Lacy had blonde hair that hung down below her shoulders and pretty blue eyes. After the four men had raped her for a couple of days, Lacy was still defiant. That was when Bart decided to drug her with meth.

The first day, she was high; Lacy was given an injection of methamphetamine which caused an immediate rush, followed by a tremendous high. Lacy had never used drugs, not even marijuana, like some of her friends did back in high school. Nevertheless, the previous faithful and young conservative wife went wild, gyrating her hips and having extremely aggressive sex with all four men as they fucked her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.