Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

The extremely attractive thirty-six-year-old wife, and mother of three children, was being brutally fucked by a strange man while her fifteen-year-old daughter sat bound and was compelled to watch. It was like a disgusting porn movie that the young teen could not turn away from, and the first time her mother was being fucked by someone other than her father. However, Don, the man behind Brittany, was not gentle like her husband when they had sex. Instead, the vile man was forcing himself on her and taking what he wanted. It was tremendously humiliating knowing her young daughter was witnessing the sexual abuse.

“Well, being you are on the pill, I guess I won’t be knocking you up then,” Don said and continued fucking the sexy blonde. Several minutes later, Brittany felt him ejaculate his baby-making cum deep inside her pussy. Don McGowan kept fucking Brittany until her vaginal muscles milked his cock dry. While he preferred girls younger, he had to admit this thirty-six-year-old bitch was an incredible fuck. She had a surprisingly tight pussy that clung to his cock while he was fucking her. Brittany hated the feel of another man’s cum inside her.

“Damn, this bitch is a far better fuck than I anticipated. She has a hell of a good pussy on her,” Don said while pulling his spent cock out of Brittany’s pussy. He then told Earl, “I got her all warmed up for you,” while pulling up his undershorts and pants. After fastening his pants, Don moved out of the way, allowing Earl to step up behind the sexy blonde. While dropping his pants and undershorts, Earl was admiring Brittany’s fully exposed, sexy well-formed ass and pussy.

With her wrists still cuffed behind her back, Brittany attempted to raise her body off the desk only to be slammed back down hard as Earl said, “You ain’t done yet bitch.” Unable to use her arms, Brittany’s C-cup breasts were painfully mashed into the desk. She was barely able to keep her pretty face from smacking the desktop. But then, the second man was sexually abusing her. He was no gentler than the other man that had already raped her.

While looking over at Brittany’s daughter, Earl said. “Hey blondie, your mother has a hot pussy. I don’t think your father has been doing it for her. She likes it rough. See how wet her pussy is and how she wiggles her ass,” while driving his hard cock in-and-out of the teen’s mother’s pussy.

Brittany was thankful she could not see Bridget while bent over the desk in such a precarious position. It would have just humiliated her even more. While her pussy stayed naturally moist, she now had the other man’s cum in her also. Earl was fucking her hard and causing her to bite down on the ball gag. Big tears filled her pretty blue eyes.

Then it was a relief when Brittany felt the second strange man release his hot male cum inside her. She was thinking, ‘Now the bastard can pull his fucking cock out of me. I hope they will be satisfied with me and leave Bridget alone.’ After pumping the last of his cum in the sexy blonde mother, Earl pulled his softening cock out of her well-used pussy.

Earl then pulled up his undershorts and pants and got out of the way. Don got Brittany up off the desk, saying, “I assume you need to go to the bathroom.” The pretty and sexy blonde nodded her head. He then got her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. Brittany suffered more humiliation when Don bunched her skirt around her waist and helped her sit on the toilet. He stood there and watched her pee. She then squeezed as much male cum as she could out of her pussy. She could not wipe herself with her wrists still cuffed behind her back.

With Brittany still sitting on the toilet, Don said, “Spread your fucking legs,” in a demanding tone. The sexy blonde did as she was told. The strange man then wiped her pussy while saying, “We put quite a bit of cum in there. You may even get to like it.” He then helped her up and took her back into the office. Don looked over at Bridget and asked, “Do you need to go to the bathroom before we leave? Our ride should be back anytime now.” Bridget shook her head no. She was thankful that she did not need to go.

While Don and Earl enjoyed Brittany’s amazingly tight pussy for a married mother of three, Bart and Harvey got Kalena and Kehaulani to the yacht. They were able to slip them aboard from the runabout without anyone seeing. Bart took Kalena to one of the secure cabins while Harvey took Kehaulani to a separate secure cabin.

“I am going to take the gag out of your mouth and, just to let you know, this cabin has been soundproofed ... so no need for screaming or calling for help. Obey all instructions, and your stay with us will go much easier. Disobey, and you will be severely disciplined. I am sure you have concluded that sex traffickers have abducted you and your daughter. I prefer pleasure providers,” Bart told the beautiful and sexy travel agent. He then removed Kalena’s ball gag.

“I will do whatever you want. But, just let my daughter go,” Kalena pleated.

“The young bitch is no concern to you. She belongs to us to do with as we please,” Bart said.

“Please! She is only fifteen and innocent,” her mother begged.

“No more talk of your daughter,” Bart said while reaching out and running his fingers through Kalena’s beautiful thick mane of long soft brown hair. She stood there terrified, looking at her abductor with tears in her pretty brown eyes as he said, “You are an extremely beautiful woman.” That day Kalena was wearing a nice but casual dress that showed a small amount of cleavage, allowed by her 32C ¾-Cup bra and the sufficiently low enough neckline of her dress.

With her wrists still cuffed behind her back, the Hawaiian beauty was forced to stand there while her abductor felt her breasts through her clothes. He then got ahold of the top of her dress and jerked it off her shoulder and down, completely exposing her bra. Looking at the sexy mother of a teenage daughter, Bart said, “Very nice. We will continue this later. For now, I have to get my other men and property.”

“Turn around, and I will uncuff your wrists. There is no escape from this cabin, so make yourself comfortable while I am gone,” Bart told Kalena. She turned around and allowed Bart to remove her wrist restraints. Then turning back around, she pulled the top of her dress back up. Kalena then watched her abductor leave, locking her in the cabin.

Just as Bart was coming out of Kalena’s cabin, Harvey was coming out of her daughter’s. After locking the teen in, he said, “I removed the young bitch’s gag and restraints. She is going to be a hot young fuck. I bet she is still a virgin. We are going to have a lot of fun breaking her in. I cannot wait to shove my hard cock in her young tight pussy and have that hot little mouth of hers sucking me off.”

Bart took a few minutes to check on LeeAnn. He unlocked her cabin door and walked in. The beautiful blonde was lying on her bunk nude. She eased off the bunk and walked over to Bart. He slid his fingers into her soft blonde hair, tilted her head back, and kissed her full on the mouth. Now completely acquiescing with her captors, she passionately returned his kiss while he felt her nude breasts, making her nipples hard. Pulling back from the kiss, Bart said, “I don’t have time for you now. I have to go pick up Don and Earl. They are waiting with our two new acquisitions.”

“Am I in danger of being replaced?” LeeAnn asked in a soft voice. The beautiful and sexy blonde knew if they replaced her, she would be sold and put to work as a prostitute in a whorehouse someplace. There she would be forced to have sex with many strange men. Much worse than living on the luxury yacht servicing Bart and his three men and being required to entertain a few of Bart’s other associates. Truth be known, LeeAnn had accepted her place as the yacht’s sex slave. The blonde’s previous life was just a faint memory now.

“As long as you keep doing what you are told and perform your sexual duties satisfactorily, you are in no danger of being replaced. At this time, anyway,” Bart told LeeAnn. The beautiful blonde felt relieved. However, she knew they would not hesitate to sell her if they found someone they liked better. She had been on the yacht with the four men for many months and had been forced to perform every imaginal sexual act.

Harvey was already waiting when Bart climbed down and got aboard the runabout. The two men returned to pick up Don, Earl, and the other captives. They tied off the runabout when they returned to where they had left the rental car. Harvey then waited with the runabout as Don got in the rental and headed back to the travel agency. When he got there, Don raised the garage door and let Bart pull the car in, and then closed the door back down.

“Glad you made it back. Earl was getting a little nervous,” Don said.

“I wasn’t the only one for sure,” Earl remarked.

“Well, I am here now. Let’s get them in the car and get out of here before someone else shows up,” Bart said. The men then got Brittany and Bridget in the car. As with Kalena and Kehaulani, they had them lie down on the backseat where a blanket covered them. Bart had noticed Brittany’s panties on the floor and had picked them up. Stuffing them into his pocket, he said, “Would not want to leave the bitch’s panties to be found,” and then asked, “How was she?”

“The blonde was a far better fuck than you would imagine. She has an extremely tight pussy for an older bitch,” Don said.

“She is incredibly attractive. How old is she?” Bart asked.

“According to her driver’s license, she is thirty-six. Looking at the photos in her wallet, it looks like she has two other kids. Both boys and younger.”

Now that they had Brittany and Bridget loaded up, Earl was in the back seat with the two females. Bart backed the rental car out of the garage. Don closed the garage door and went through the office, locking it up, before getting in the car with the others. They then went back to where Harvey was waiting with the runabout. Brittany and Bridget were taken out of the car and made to lie down in the runabout. They were covered as a precaution.

Fortunately, the rental car place was only a couple of blocks from the marina. So while Don, Earl, and Harvey took Brittany and her daughter to the yacht, Bart took the rental car, turned it in, and walked to the marina. However, he got to the yacht before the men got there with the runabout. When they got there, they left the two abductees in the runabout while they hooked it up and lifted it aboard the yacht. Once they got the runabout securely locked in place, they took Brittany and Bridget and locked them in separate secure cabins.

Bart had decided now that they had four captives, which would be reported missing in a matter of hours, to go ahead and leave Hawaii. They could make another trip when things cooled down, and the search for the missing women and young teen girls was called off in a month or so. In the meantime, they could enjoy the fruits of their labor. The trip to Hawaii would be highly profitable. After breaking the Hawaiian mother and daughter of their will to resist and enjoying all their sexy bodies had to offer, they could be delivered to The Hawaiian Palace, where they would be put to work as prostitutes.

Bridget Knutson, the incredibly gorgeous and sexy fifteen-year-old blue-eyed blonde, could be sold at an incredible premium price at a sex auction. However, Bart knew the entrepreneur Hans Naylor, who runs the Paradise Island Resort where he had sold sixteen-year-old Diana Conroy, would pay handsomely for the young blonde. Besides, he was a repeat client that never quibbled about the price of a contract or the quality of the girls and young women delivered to him.

Although on the same island, the resort was separate from The Hawaiian Palace. The young dark-haired beauty was now one of his working girls entertaining men that visited the island. Diana had brought an extremely exceptional price. Now, she was one of Hans’s best money makers as men paid generously to spend time with her. Bart knew they would pay even more for the incredible young blonde, being such a rarity in the islands.

Saturday morning, when Kaimana Aukai had not gotten up by lunchtime, her mother went to her room to wake her. Then, she discovered her daughter had not slept in her bed and had not come home after working at the travel agency. Her mother called Kaimana’s cell phone and got an “Unable to complete the call” message. The teen’s cell phone was now at the bottom of the bay. Bart had dropped it overboard right after Kaimana was brought aboard the yacht. He had taken the little sim card and dropped it along the highway, not wanting it to ping a cell tower near the marina.

Kaimana’s mother then called the travel agency’s office but got no answer. She then tried Kaimana’s boss’s cell phone, only to be sent to voice mail. Kalena and Kehaulani’s cell phones were left at the travel agency. Extremely worried now, Kaimana’s mother called the police only to be told that her daughter was eighteen, there was no evidence of an actual crime being committed, and there was nothing they could do. They told her to call back in three days if her daughter had not returned home, and they would put out a missing person’s BOLO then.

Saturday evening, when Kalena and Kehaulani had not come home, Kalena’s husband drove up to the travel agency only to discover it was closed, and the door was locked. He was beginning to get extremely worried seeing his wife’s car parked in front of the travel office, and his wife and daughter were not there. There was another car parked beside hers that he did not recognize. He was unfamiliar with Brittany Knutson’s car, so he did not know it belonged to his daughter’s best friend’s mother.

Kalena’s husband took out his cell phone and called his wife’s number. Shockingly he heard the faint ringtone of his wife’s cell phone coming from inside the office. He used his key to unlock the door. After finding his wife’s cell phone in the desk drawer, he called their daughter’s cell phone. Even more shocking, it was on the floor. Kehaulani had dropped it during her and her mother’s struggle with their abductors. It had accidentally gotten kicked under the desk; no one had noticed it. Then, just as Kalena’s husband was about to call the police, a man drove up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.