Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

Don had gotten LeeAnn and took her to the cabin where Kaimana Aukai was being held. When they walked into the cabin, LeeAnn could see the beautiful and sexy nude Hawaiian teen lying on the bunk. Her arms were stretched out above her head, and her small wrists were shackled and attached to the bulkhead at the head of the bunk. The young beauty had a ball gag in her mouth, keeping her unable to speak or cry out. LeeAnn could see the sheer terror in Kaimana’s beautiful dark eyes, and the nude teen’s large flawless breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply.

“The young bitch is a virgin. I want her pussy ready to be fucked,” Bart demandingly told LeeAnn.

“Yes, sir,” the sexy blonde replied. LeeAnn knew what he wanted her to do. They wanted her to use lesbian sex to force the innocent teen’s sexy body to respond, making her pussy wet and slick before she was raped. The beautiful and sexy blonde remembered her first few days and nights aboard the yacht and how she was sexually abused. Repeatedly fucked by the four men while also being forced to perform oral sex and swallow their baby-making cum, and she had not been a virgin at the time.

Don had gone over and sat beside Bart on the padded, long storage bench. Earl and Harvey were standing by the bunk, one on each side. That particular day, LeeAnn had been up on deck earlier, and as a result of the yacht being near some other boats, she was wearing a sexy string bikini. Then, as she had done many times in front of the four men, the beautiful blonde reached behind her back and pulled the drawstring of her bikini top loose. LeeAnn then reached behind her neck and pulled the other drawstring loose. She caught her bikini top as it fell away, leaving her magnificent flawless C-cup breasts exposed.

After laying her top on the bench between Brad and Don, LeeAnn pulled the drawstrings loose on the sides of her bikini bottoms. The blonde then pulled it away from her nude body and laid it with her top. LeeAnn no longer felt humiliated or uneasy being naked in front of others. Any resentment, along with resistance, had long been fucked out of her. LeeAnn was now an obedient sex slave in service to the yacht’s crew and whomever they chose for her to spend time with, male or female. She no longer had to be kept locked in her cabin while not in use.

LeeAnn, now nude, walked over to the bunk. Earl and Harvey each got ahold of one of Kaimana’s ankles and forced her smooth, beautifully tanned legs apart. The teen struggled, squirmed, and pulled at her restraints while biting down on the ball gag in her mouth. However, all she managed to accomplish was to cause her incredibly sexy D-cup breasts to wobble wildly, to the enjoyment of the men. While the two men held Kaimana’s legs open, LeeAnn eased on the bunk, knelt in-between the young brunette’s spread legs, and lowered her mouth on Kaimana’s pussy.

Even at eighteen, Kaimana was a sweet innocent girl that never saw herself as hot and sexy. However, she did have to admit that her 36-24-36 body was shapely. Actually, her D-cup breasts embarrassed her. She constantly had to keep the boy she dated from groping her. At least that had improved when she started going steady. Kaimana occasionally allowed a boy to feel her breasts through her clothes while they were kissing. However, it was only after several dates. Also, if the boy had been too aggressive and flagrant, Kaimana would not go out with him again. All that slowly changed when she started going steady with her current boyfriend. Now she had been abducted and forced to let a pretty blonde eat her pussy.

After several minutes, Kaimana pulled at her legs as the two men held them open. She was uncontrollably wiggling her hips and letting out low garbled moans muffled by the ball gag in her mouth. LeeAnn was going after Kaimana’s little clit, using her lips and tongue, with proficiency obtained from many previous performances. The blonde knew that her being the men’s sex slave if she failed to cause the young teen to climax, she would be punished. While LeeAnn was using her mouth on Kaimana’s pussy, Earl and Harvey were groping the beautiful Hawaiian teen’s fabulous nude D-cup breasts. They were pinching her nipples and making them respond.

The men liked how Kaimana’s nipples poked out when they pinched them. Next, they rolled her nipples between their thumbs and fingers. Meanwhile, LeeAnn was using her mouth on the Hawaiian teen’s little clit and pussy. Then the men watched while Kaimana bucked and jerked at her restraints. They knew she was having an unwanted forced orgasm. After Kaimana settled down, LeeAnn raised her head and said, “She is ready now to be fucked,” in a low obedient voice.

However, LeeAnn felt sorry for the teen that was going to be gang-raped by four grown men, as it would be a rough way to lose her virginity. Earl and Harvey had turned loose of Kaimana’s legs, letting her close them. When LeeAnn got off the bunk as Bart told her, “You did well with the Hawaiian teen.”

“Thank you, sir,” the nude blonde replied while waiting for further instructions.

Bart was taking off his clothes, and when he was naked, he walked over to the little table at the head of the bunk. Pulling open the little drawer, he took a condom packet and handed it to LeeAnn. She knew what he intended and knelt in front of him. The beautiful and sexy blonde then took Bart’s semi-hard cock in her mouth as she had done many times before and started sucking him to full erection. While LeeAnn was performing her task, Bart told Earl and Harvey, “Go ahead and put the bitch’s ankles in the restraints.”

The two men grabbed Kaimana’s ankles and once again forced her smooth sexy young legs spread wide. This time her ankles were locked in restraints, her legs wide open, and her young pussy exposed and vulnerable. For the next several hours, Kaimana would be repeatedly fucked as the four men took turns on top of the innocent eighteen-year-old. Each man would take the teen three times during her first night aboard the yacht after Bart took her virginity.

Once LeeAnn had Bart’s cock hard, she eased her mouth off of his cock. The blonde tore open the condom packet, took out the lubricated condom, and rolled it on Bart’s cock. He then got on the bunk with Kaimana, who was desperately shaking her head ‘no.’ However, she was at his total mercy. She was forced to lie there with her legs spread while he lined the head of his erection with the entrance of her virgin pussy. Then a low muffled scream was heard in the cabin as Bart’s inflamed cock tore past Kaimana’s no longer intact hymen. LeeAnn had gotten the young Hawaiian beauty’s pussy slick enough that Bart could embed the entire length of his cock in her.

Bart could feel Kaimana’s firm D-cup breasts against his bare chest while forcing his cock in-and-out of her tight pussy with abusive strokes. While he was fucking the Hawaiian beauty, Harvey had taken off his clothes in anticipation of going next. LeeAnn was on her knees leisurely sucking his cock, keeping it at full erection while he watched Bart fuck Kaimana.

With a loud grunt, Bart ejaculated with his cock entirely in the Hawaiian beauty’s pussy. When he pulled out of the teen’s tight cunt, on the outside of the condom were some light bloody streaks left by her torn hymen. Inside the condom was a large amount of baby-making cum. When Bart got up off of Kaimana, Harvey, also using a lubricated condom, took his place and was now fucking the teen.

After Bart discarded his used condom, he had LeeAnn use her sexy mouth to clean the remnant of his cum off his cock. While Harvey was giving the Hawaiian teen another hard fucking, Earl and Don took off their clothes. Sitting on the padded bench, they had LeeAnn, still nude, to alternate sucking their cocks while they watched Kaimana being fucked for the second time. After Harvey finished with her, they each took a turn with the beautiful and sexy Hawaiian teen.

Now that the four men had viciously raped Kaimana, they released her ankles and wrists from the shackles as Bart told the teen, “You know now what will happen to you if you attempt to resist having sex with us. Also, you will be severely punished if you disobey any of us. You will live here on the yacht, performing all sexual acts we require until we decide otherwise. There is no escape.” Bart then removed the ball gag from the teen’s mouth and asked, “Do you understand your situation and what is required of you?”

“Yes, I understand,” Kaimana answered in a low, defeated voice after being unable to speak for several hours. Big tears filled her beautiful dark eyes as she spread her legs, making her pussy available. Bart then fucked her again. After finishing with the Hawaiian teen for the third time, Bart took LeeAnn and went to his cabin, where she spent the night with him as she had done many nights before. It was not uncommon now for the beautiful and sexy blonde to be taken to one of the men’s cabins for the night instead of her own. More often with Bart than the others.

While the other three men continued to abuse Kaimana sexually, she did not arrive home at the expected time. After the teen was over an hour late, her mother called the travel agency’s office, but there was no answer. Knowing that the teen’s boyfriend was on the mainland, Kaimana’s mother called her daughter’s boss at the travel agency. However, Kalena Akamai told the teen’s mother, “I would not overly worry. Kaimana is a very responsible girl. She is probably just out with some of her friends and has just lost track of time. After all, it is Friday night.”

“I am sure you are right. Sorry for bothering you,” Kaimana’s mother said before hanging up the phone. She then thought, ‘Kaimana is eighteen, and she will go to college in a few months. I must accept that she is a grown young woman who can make her own decisions.’ With that, Kaimana’s mother went to bed. After her daughter turned eighteen, she no longer waited for Kaimana to come home. The teen had her key.

What had her mother worried this time was that Kaimana’s boyfriend would not be picking her up from work and bringing her home. However, she would have been horrified if she had known what was happening to her beautiful young daughter. Now she was being repeatedly raped by four grown men that were going to abuse her for a month or so sexually, and then Kaimana would be delivered to men that had paid for her abduction. There, the sex-trafficked teen would be forced into prostitution, where men would continue to abuse her sexually.

The next morning, after locking Kaimana and LeeAnn in their secure cabins, the four men returned to the travel agency. At sea, the beautiful and sexy blonde had free reign of the yacht. However, anytime they were docked at a marina, she was locked in her cabin for security purposes anytime all four men left the yacht. Using Kaimana’s key to the travel agency’s office, the men went in and waited for Kalena Akamai to show up Saturday morning.

However, when the extremely beautiful and sexy travel agent arrived, they could see she was not alone. She had a young teen with her. The men would find out shortly that the young teen was her daughter, Kehaulani. The teen, in her own right, was extremely pretty and sexy. At 5-foot 5-inch, Kehaulani was an inch shorter than her mother. The fifteen-year-old had a sexy 34-24-34 body with long brown hair that usually hung over one shoulder to the front. It hung down just past her nice B-cup breast. Kehaulani had pretty dark eyes and slightly pouty lips.

While the young teen was not allowed to date, she did socialize with boys at school and parties. However, Kehaulani was not serious about any of them and was committed to being a virgin bride, unlike her mother before her. However, fate had a different plan for her. Sex traffickers would abduct her and her beautiful mother. Never in a million years would Kehaulani ever have dreamed of her and her mother being abducted and forced into prostitution by sex traffickers. Certainly, she never envisioned being forced to have lesbian sex with her mother while horny men watched and the multiple rapes that resulted afterward.

The four men had taken the key to the travel agency office from Kaimana and forced the teen to give up her beautiful thirty-one-year-old boss. She reluctantly told the men that Kalena always opened the office at 9 O’clock on Saturday mornings. They had been surprised to discover she had had a child at sixteen. Kalena had just turned sixteen when her seventeen-year-old boyfriend impregnated her. After she became pregnant, both parents agreed that the young couple would get married. Kalena went on to give birth to Kehaulani and remained a faithful wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.