Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

Now that the four men had the beautiful and sexy nineteen-year-old Texan safely under control, Bart drove to a private airstrip. He and Don each had a pilot’s license and were instrument rated for a single-engine or twin-engine prop. Bart’s front company owned an eight-passenger twin-engine that was kept on standby that they often used in their sex trafficking. It was much safer to transport an abducted girl by air than to get stopped on the highway for some dumb traffic incident.

While not out to sea, the yacht was kept at the Santa Barber marina. First, LeeAnn was flown to a private airstrip north of Santa Barber and then transported to the marina by a disguised delivery van. To get her aboard the yacht without raising suspicions, she was given a drug that would keep her knocked out for a couple of hours. Next, the ball gag was removed to enhance her breathing while in the crate.

LeeAnn’s wrists were kept secured behind her back. Then, the beautiful and sexy teen was put into the specially designed padded crate. The inside had a pair of body straps to secure her to the crate and soft pillow-like material to protect her head and face in case of an accidental dropping. Once LeeAnn was safe aboard the yacht, she was taken out of the crate and put in one of the secure cabins below deck. Again, her wrists were left cuffed behind her back.

Bart’s cabin had six monitors, allowing him to see in each of the six special secure cabins. He could see LeeAnn lying on the bunk, softly breathing and not yet conscious. Bart had her driver’s license and knew she had just recently turned nineteen.

It was another half hour before LeeAnn started to regain consciousness. Bart could see her beginning to squirm on the monitor as she became more alert. Her skirt, which she had worn to work, had pushed up, exposing most of her smooth sexy thighs. He watched as the beautiful blonde teen struggled to sit up with her arms still secured behind her back. Finally, with her head clearing, she eased off the bunk and walked around the cabin. She even went over to the door, turned her back to where she could try to open it, but found it locked.

With the fogginess in her brain gone, LeeAnn remembered the pickup truck rear-ending her and the men abducting her. She remembered being forced onto a private plane and taken someplace. The sexy young blonde then thought, ‘I have no idea where I am and who took me.’ Then she was gripped with her worst fear, ‘They are sex traffickers. They are going to rape me and force me to do no telling what. I have to find a way to escape.’ A long storage bench was adjacent to the bulkhead across from the bunk. It had a padded top for sitting, so LeeAnn went over and sat down, wondering what life had in store for her.

Five minutes later, LeeAnn heard the cabin door being unlocked. When the door opened, the man in his forties, whom she recognized was the one that had hit her car, walked in. The beautiful and sexy teen had come to realize that the rear-end incident was a setup to abduct her. LeeAnn was thinking, ‘Damn, am I stupid. I did precisely what they wanted. I should have never got out of my car and called the police.’

“I see you have decided to rejoin us,” Bart said.

“Where have you taken me?” LeeAnn asked in a frightened and panicky voice.

“That is of no concern of yours,” Bart told the beautiful teen in a calm voice.

“You need to let me go this instant!” LeeAnn hatefully snapped.

Bart walked over to the sexy nineteen-year-old and gave her a slap across her pretty left cheek. Being unbalanced with her wrists cuffed behind her back, she fell over. Getting ahold of her soft blonde hair, Bart pulled her back up to the sitting position. He could see tears forming in her pretty light-green eyes and told the teen, “There is no escape. In case you have not figured it out, we are on a yacht, miles from shore. You will obey all instructions and do what you are told. You will be required to have sex with my three compatriots and me.”

“You cannot get away with this,” LeeAnn said, crying.

“We already have. You are here,” Bart said calmly, reaching out and running his fingers through her long, soft blonde hair. LeeAnn hated to admit it, but she knew he was right. No one knew where she was; they could force her to do anything they wanted, even having sex with strange men. Growing up as a gorgeous young blonde, LeeAnn’s worst fear, after she became sexually developed, was her being taken, raped, and forced into prostitution. Unfortunately, that fear was now going to become a reality.

Bart then reached out and ripped open her blouse. He then eased it off her shoulders, letting it fall around her cuffed wrists. LeeAnn sat there terrified as the man old enough to be her father reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Big tears were now rolling down her pretty cheeks. The redness of her left cheek, where she had been slapped, was fading.

With LeeAnn’s 32C bra lose, Bart slid his hands under the cups. More tears flowed from her beautiful light-green eyes as Bart groped her nude breasts and then pinched her nipples, causing her to cry out, “Please stop doing that! It hurts!” To reinforce his dominance over her, Bart pinched her nipples harder, causing the beautiful young teen to buck and squirm and beg, “Why are you doing this to me?”

“You are going to learn to do whatever you’re told,” Bart said while turning loose of her nipples and was now fondling her nude breasts.

“You don’t have to hurt me,” LeeAnn sobbed as the pain in her breasts subsided.

“We’ll see,” Bart remarked. He then unzipped his fly, reached into his undershorts, and pulled out his semi-hard cock that flopped in LeeAnn’s face. The beautiful blonde looked on in horror while Bart stroked his cock to full erection. It grew larger with each stroke and now was larger than her boyfriend’s cock. LeeAnn was terrified of what was coming next. Sitting there defenseless, with her arms secured behind her back, she was at the mercy of the strange man holding her captive.

“You any good at giving head?” Bart asked.

“Please don’t make me! I don’t do that,” LeeAnn begged.

“Are you trying to tell me an extremely hot and sexy bitch like you don’t suck your boyfriend’s cock?” Bart mockingly asked.

“It’s true. I’ve never done it for him or anyone else,” LeeAnn sobbed.

“Damn. I hope for your sake you’re a fast learner. You can stop that damn crying, and if you fucking bite me, I’ll throw you overboard and let the sharks make a meal of your sexy body. After that, there will not be a trace of you left. You will have just vanished,” Bart told the teen. However, it was a bluff. The gorgeous blonde teen with sexy light-green eyes was far too valuable to discard after all the trouble and planning he and his men had gone through to be able to abduct her. Besides, he had plans for her. If she did not work out, he could always sell her. LeeAnn, no doubt, would bring a premium price.

Bart stepped closer. The head of his hard cock was now only inches from LeeAnn’s sexy mouth. She had managed to stop sobbing, but tears were still running down her pretty cheeks. He reached out, slid his fingers into her soft blonde hair, and pulled her head forward. LeeAnn closed her beautiful light-green eyes just as her lips touched the head of Bart’s cock. Then, terrified of the consequences, she allowed the first male cock to slip past her lips and go into her mouth.

LeeAnn gagged and tried to pull her head back, only to have Bart hold her head and shove his cock further into the sexy blonde’s mouth. She continued to gag as Bart slid his cock in-and-out between her lips. Finally, after several minutes of fucking LeeAnn’s sexy mouth, Bart turned loose of her head and said, “Now bitch, do it on your own,” in a demanding tone.

It was difficult with her wrists still cuffed behind her back, but LeeAnn started moving her head and sucking her abductor’s cock. Now that she was controlling her movements and how deep the head of his cock went into her mouth, she was still gagging but to a much lesser degree. LeeAnn despised what she was being forced to do and wondered what else this revolting depraved man had in store for her.

“When I ejaculate, swallow my cum, or be severely punished,” LeeAnn heard Bart tell her. Then before she had time to contemplate her first mouthful of cum, she felt Bart’s cock pulsate and then expel a tremendous amount of cum in her mouth. Too terrified not to swallow, she got choked, trying to gulp his cum. However, the cock in her mouth spurted out cum faster than she could swallow it. As a result, some of Bart’s cum was leaking out of the corners of her mouth and getting on her chin. Some even dropped on her skin above her breasts. Finally, the teen was able to swallow most of her abductor’s cum.

After Bart pulled his softening cock out from between LeeAnn’s sexy lips, she fell over on the bunk crying. He told the teen, “Continue to do as you are told, and it will go much easier on you.” He then took the wrist restraints off of LeeAnn’s wrists, freeing her arms. This allowed her torn blouse to fall away, leaving her topless.

“Get up and go clean your face. Get rid of the tears and cum,” Bart said. LeeAnn got up and went into the adjacent bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she could not believe how she looked standing there topless with her nude breasts exposed. Besides the tears on her face, there were streaks of male cum, coming out of both sides of her mouth and on her chin. She could see droplets of cum that had dropped down on her breasts. Being sexually abused and humiliated did not adequately describe how she was feeling.

After washing her face and the cum off her, the topless teen walked out of the bathroom to find the cabin empty. The man that had sexually abused her had left. LeeAnn was at least thankful that he had left her arms free. Being topless, she looked for her bra and torn blouse, but they had been taken, forcing her to stay topless. She went over and tried the door, but it was locked. LeeAnn thought about pulling the sheet off the bunk and wrapping it around her nude breasts but then thought better of it. She was rationalizing that it might just get her punished. She was at least thankful that the cabin was warm enough that she did not feel chilly being topless.

A couple of hours later, LeeAnn was sitting on the padded storage bench, still topless, when Bart returned to the cabin. He went over, sat beside the beautiful blonde teen, and said, “LeeAnn, I like that name. You have two possible futures. The first choice is you live here on the yacht with my three men and me. They were the ones that helped me abduct you. You will be required to have sex with all four of us, and you will perform any sexual acts we desire.”

“Your other choice is we sell you. I would not suggest that. A beautiful and sexy young blonde like you would have multiple men on top of you every day and night, shoving their hard cocks in your hot young pussy while you languished in some whorehouse. Not to mention all the hard male cocks you would be forced to suck while giving blowjobs.”

“It seems that you have made sure that I don’t have a viable choice,” LeeAnn replied in a low, defeated voice.

“Are you taking any birth control?” Bart asked.

“Yes. But my boyfriend always used a condom when we had sex as added protection,” LeeAnn hesitantly admitted.

“How many boys have you fucked?” Bark asked.

“Only my current boyfriend and we were planning to get married when I finished college,” LeeAnn said in a low subdued voice.

“In the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, there is a new prescription for birth control pills. The box has never been opened. Tomorrow morning take a pill and continue to take one each day. Then, when you need a new prescription, it will be provided. Since you are already on the pill, it won’t be necessary for my men and me to use condoms while fucking you,” Bart told the beautiful and sexy nineteen-year-old.

“Do I have to have sex with your men also? Couldn’t I have sex with you?” in a sweet, soft voice, LeeAnn asked, hoping she might forgo being raped by the other three men.

“No, you will perform your sexual duties equally for each of us. You cannot try to cozy up to one of us to help you escape. You are our property, and we will treat you that way. If any of us reports to the others that you tried something not expressly authorized, you will be severely punished. So, obey the rules and perform your sexual duties; you will be treated well. Occasionally, you may have to endure rough sex, but you will be fine afterward,” Bart told LeeAnn. What he did not tell her was that she was going to be their sex slave and would be performing all kinds of depraved sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.