Hawaiian Abduction - Cover

Hawaiian Abduction

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A luxury yacht is used for smuggling and the sex trafficking of beautiful and sexy teen girls, young women, and abducted beautiful and sexy young wives. Some are delivered to prearranged clients that contracted the delivery, while others are sold at auction. All the females are subjected to a variety of sexual abuse and forced prostitution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Prostitution  

Kaimana Aukai was an incredibly beautiful and sexy native Hawaiian girl. At eighteen, she was a high school senior who dreamed of attending college. Unfortunately, her parents were poor and could not afford her college expenses. Kaimana worked after school and on weekends, saving money to help pay for college. Kaimana was working as an information receptionist for an island travel agency. She was often left alone in the travel office, answering the phone and giving directions to people visiting the islands.

The beautiful Hawaiian teen was alone in the travel agency’s office when three men came in. Bart McGowan, Don Bonner, and Earl Cooley were there looking for Kalena Akamai. She and her husband, Kona, owned the travel agency. They had met her at a trade show. Being a native Hawaiian and extremely beautiful, Kalena certainly met the criteria for what they were looking for in their visit to Hawaii. In addition, they had noticed the wedding ring on her finger and knew she was married.

After casually asking around at the trade show, they found out the beautiful travel agent was thirty-one, married, and had a fifteen-year-old daughter and sons, thirteen and ten. One of the men’s clients was paying them to furnish as many as six native Hawaiian girls between the ages of fifteen and thirty-two, depending on their quality, beauty, and sexuality. They would be put to work as prostitutes in a newly remodeled facility called The Hawaiian Palace on Paradise Island. It was a private walled-in island, only accessible by boat entering the private marina or plane via the private airstrip. The island had once been a fortress.

Kalena was thirty-one and extremely beautiful. She could easily pass for being in her mid-twenties, and certainly, no one would expect that she had a teenage daughter. Kalena had an incredibly sexy 34-24-35 body with nice C-cup breasts. Her light-tan complexion was flawless. She had a thick mane of long brown hair that usually hung over both shoulders to the front with the tips, even with her nipples. Kalena’s slightly pouty lips and sexy dark eyes were very enticing. After talking it over with his men, Bart had decided to abduct her. She was beautiful, sexy enough, and barely in the age bracket.

She and any other girls or women they abducted would be kept on the yacht for a month or two before delivering them to The Hawaiian Palace. They would spend the time on the yacht being sexually abused by the four members of the criminal gang that had taken them. The gang would even be paid extra if the young beauties were broken of any will to resist and ready to entertain clients upon delivery. Otherwise, they would have to be put through an obedience training program. There, they would be severely punished until they learned to perform any lewd sexual acts required by the johns they were to perform sexually for.

On the day they planned to abduct Kalena, the men had waited until just after dark and before closing before going to the travel agency’s office. However, when Bart, Don, and Earl arrived, they were surprised to find the extremely beautiful eighteen-year-old high school senior. Kaimana Aukai looked up from the desk where she was sitting, gave the men an exceptionally pretty smile, and then asked, “How may I help you?” in a sweet, soft, innocent voice.

“We were told that Kalena Akamai would be here,” Bart said.

“She had some errands to run and will be here in the morning,” Kaimana replied in a sweet soft voice and then asked, “Is there something that I can help you with?” The beautiful innocent teen was unaware of the perils to which she would be subjected. Usually, when she had to work late, and especially after dark, her boyfriend usually picked her up and drove her home. However, that particular week, he was on the mainland checking out universities on the west coast that had sent him an admissions application. Kaimana had intended to have uber pick her up and take her home. However, that would never happen.

“I think you will be a fine substitute for Kalena,” Bart said.

“I don’t understand,” Kaimana said in a soft, frightened voice as she was beginning to be scared. The three grown men were now giving the young beauty lascivious looks while checking out her upper body. But, unfortunately, the desk was blocking the view of her sexy lower body. However, they could admire the swell of her lovely breasts, which left little doubt that she was amply endowed up top.

Kaimana’s bra was a 34D. The young teen was exceptionally sexually developed. In four years, she had gone from an A-cup to a D-cup and now had an incredibly sexy body. She had a thick mane of long soft brown hair that framed her pretty face and hung down to her lower back. The 5-foot, 8-inch beauty’s measurements were 36-24-36, and she weighed 123 pounds. She had a beautiful, flawless tan complexion, pretty dark-brown eyes, and a sensual mouth.

Kaimana, at eighteen, was going steady with her high school boyfriend. They had dated off and on for a couple of years before she agreed to go steady their senior year. The young beauty was extremely popular and had had an active casual dating life. However, she spent a lot of time trying to keep the boy’s hands off her sexy breasts. She had a reputation among the boys that she was a sweet innocent girl that did not put-out. That said, Kaimana was not a total prude. After several dates, she would make out with a boy, giving him long, fervent kisses.

If he were not too pushy, and she liked him, Kaimana would allow him to feel her breasts through her clothes while they kissed. However, that was as far as she would let a boy go. The beautiful and sexy teen continued to enforce her boundaries while going steady. Premarital sex was entirely off-limits. Kaimana viewed oral sex as extremely degrading to girls and women. The thought of having a boy, or man’s, cock shoved into her mouth repulsed her. She had told herself many times that she would never let her boyfriend or husband humiliate her in that manner once she was married.

Extremely apprehensive and trying to stay and sound calm in front of the three strange men, Kaimana said, “It is time for me to close. You are welcome to come back tomorrow. Kalena will be here then. She will open the office at 9 O’clock.”

“That is good to know. However, you have been a pleasant and unexpected surprise,” Bart said.

When the men started walking around the desk, Kaimana stood up and, in a panicky voice, said, “I have to close. You need to leave.” They now had a better look at the teen’s sexy body. Besides her ample breasts pushing out against her button-up blouse, Kaimana’s skirt allowed her beautiful smooth tan legs to show. When the young beauty reached for the phone and picked up the receiver, Bart reached out and snatched it out of her hand and said, “No, you don’t bitch,” while hanging up the receiver and grabbing her wrist.

Before Kaimana could scream for help, even though it was unlikely that anyone would have heard her anyway, Don and Earl had grabbed the teen, with Don quickly putting his hand over her mouth and preventing her from crying out. Earl got ahold of Kaimana’s small free wrist, keeping the struggling teen from hitting Don and himself with her fist. They held the young teen while Bart set the briefcase he was carrying on the desk and opened it. He took out a ball gag they had brought to use on Kalena and handed it to Don.

Kaimana struggled but could not keep Don from forcing the ball gag in her mouth. With Earl’s help, they could hold her beautiful long soft brown hair out of the way while the little belt-like strap was fastened behind her head. Her hair was then allowed to hang down naturally. A pair of padded handcuff restraints were removed from the briefcase and used to secure Kaimana’s wrists behind her back.

Bart then looked into the terrified teen’s dark-brown eyes. Big tears had formed and were beginning to trickle down her pretty tan cheeks. He leaned over and told the sexy teen, “Don’t make us have to hurt you. Do what you are told, and it will go easier on you,” while thinking, ‘I can’t wait to stick my hard cock in this young bitch’s hot pussy. I wonder how many island boys have shoved a dick into her.’ He would shortly be surprised to discover that Kaimana was still a virgin.

Now that they had Kaimana secure, Bart told Earl to go outside and make sure the coast was clear and that no one would see them take the sexy teen. They needed to get her out to their rented car safely, take her to the marina, and get her aboard their yacht without anyone seeing and reporting them to the island police or coast guard. The rental car was parked in front of the travel agency’s office, making it a short distance to get Kaimana into the back seat.

However, once they got the teen to the marina’s parking lot, they still had to get her on the yacht. The briefcase also contained a white hospital robe and quarantine mask to accomplish this. The mask would be put over Kaimana’s mouth to conceal the ball gag forced between her sexy lips. The robe would be draped around her shoulders and tied closed. It would hide the fact that her wrists were secured behind her back for any casual observers or the security cameras at the marina. Then, with Don and Earl beside her, she would be walked down to the yacht and forced aboard.

After checking the area around the travel agency’s office, Earl returned and said, “All clear for now.” While Don and Earl forced Kaimana to walk to the rental car and get into the back, Bart turned out the lights. He then closed and locked the door to the travel agency. He wanted it to appear closed normally. He then got behind the wheel of the rental car. Don and Earl had Kaimana sitting between them in the middle of the backseat. Bart cranked the engine and drove to the marina.

Kaimana, the beautiful and sexy young teen, had realized that she was being abducted and feared the men were sex traffickers and that she would be raped. The young beauty had heard stories about beautiful Hawaiian girls being sold and forced into prostitution. She wondered if that would be her fate. Sitting there terrified, Kaimana thought about all the times she had refused sex with her boyfriend. Now, she was being taken someplace by three strange men that were going to do no telling what to her.

When they got to the marina and parked, no one was in the parking lot, and the docking pier seemed deserted. The three men quickly got Kaimana out of the rental car, walked her down to where their yacht was tied up and forced her aboard. Harvey Delaney greeted them. The fourth criminal gang member had been left aboard the yacht as a precautionary measure. The teen was taken below deck to one of the special rooms designed to keep a captive secure and prevent her from escaping. The walls and cabin doors had even been soundproofed.

The forty-one-year-old crime boss, Bart McGowan, always got to try out the new acquisitions first if he so desired. So now that he, Don, Earl, and Harvey had Kaimana safely in the secure cabin, they took the robe off her. Don and Earl were holding the teen while Bart was standing in front of her. He could see the sheer terror in her eyes when he reached out and ripped her blouse open. The ball gag in her mouth prevented her from screaming while her blouse was stripped away from her sexy body.

“She sure is a fine specimen,” Harvey commented.

“The boss said that being you had to stay aboard and watch the yacht, you could have her second,” Don said.

“Thanks, boss. I have always wanted to fuck a beautiful and sexy Hawaiian bitch like her,” Harvey said.

“Don’t mention it,” Bart replied.

With the two men holding her, Kaimana was forced to stand there while Bart took out a knife and cut the shoulder straps of her bra. Looking at the terrified teen, he said, “I suggest you stand still,” while sliding the knife blade under the middle of her bra, in-between her extremely nice breasts. Bart then gave a quick pull, slicing her bra in two. Kaimana’s bra cups fell away, exposing her perfect and flawless tan D-cup breasts with pretty nipples and dark areolas. The teen had no choice but to stand there topless and let the strange man grope her nude breasts. Kaimana winced and twisted when Bart pinched her nipples. She would have begged him to stop, but the ball gag still in her mouth only allowed a low sorrowful groan.

All the specially designed secure cabins had a bunk the size of a double bed. It folded down from the head, allowing access from both sides of the bunk. There were built-in wrist and ankle restraints if needed. The leather wrist restraints were attached to the bulkhead at the center of the bunk’s head. Arms would be stretched above the captive’s head when the restraints were used. The leather ankle restraints were attached to the bottom corners of the bunk. It allowed the captive’s legs to be forcefully held open, if needed, in various positions.

There were six such cabins aboard the yacht, along with the cabins for the crew and any guests that might be visiting or sailing. The special cabins were only accessible by the yacht’s crew by way of a unique code through a secret entrance that was disguised and shielded from unwanted intruders. In addition, the yacht was often chartered out for parties and business executives to conceal their illegal activity. But, of course, none of the casual renters knew the real purpose of the yacht. Which was to acquire, smuggle, and sex traffic teen girls and young women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.