Black Cum - Cover

Black Cum

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Amanda and Blake in a new motel. Amanda has never had sex with a black guy before. She has a silly thought. She wonders if a black guy's come is black

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Amanda and Blake go to the new motel overlooking the lake. The freshly painted walls are sea blue green and so is the bedcover. They fall onto the bed kissing. “But we can’t have sex,” Amanda says.

“No?”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“No.”

He has such a sweet smile.

“But we can sleep together,” Amanda says, snuggling into his arms. “But you can’t fuck me, okay?”

“No?”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“No.”

He has such a nice cock. Big and creamy black. She’s never sucked a black cock before. The big head fills her mouth. She strokes him, slow, slow, slow then fast, then faster, faster, faster, until he groans and the cream comes, spurt after spurt. So much! So thick and creamy! She swallows some. She keeps stroking, enjoying the sporadic lurch and leap of his cock in her mouth, until it seems he is empty. She keeps him in her mouth awhile. His big cock, slippery with fresh cum. He holds her head. It feels good, being held, with the head of his cum-coated cock still in her mouth.

When he lies back, she gets up. She has the silliest thought. That his cum might be black. Of course it wouldn’t be. Such a silly thought! She pads to the bathroom. Switches on the soft light. Goes to the mirror over the sink. She opens her mouth just a little. So silly. Of course his cum is white. It makes her happy. Some of the cum leaks over the edge of her smile. There is a tube of complimentary toothpaste and a complimentary toothbrush. She takes the toothbrush from its package. She picks up the tube of toothpaste but doesn’t open it. Wouldn’t it be silly to brush your teeth with cum? White creamy cum?

He comes into the bathroom. “Sorry, I have to pee,” he says. He goes to the toilet. She watches in the mirror. He holds his cock. She holds her breath. Then the pee comes. A thick stream surging down into the bowl. The sound excites her. The sight excites her. She wants his cock inside her. She wants to feel him fucking her. She wants to feel his thick white cum surging into her hot little hollow.

White girl brushing teeth seeing in the mirror the reflection of a black man peeing

Watching Blake piss, Amanda remembers the feel of Blake’s cock in her hand, in her mouth, and she bites down on the toothbrush and squeezes the toothpaste tube. Absently she twists the cap from the toothpaste tube. Blake’s stream stops. He waggles his penis. A few final drops fall. He flushes. Turns to her. The cap from the toothpaste tube falls, skitters across the floor. Amanda takes the toothbrush from her mouth, and she steps into Blake’s arms. He fingers the frothy cum from her lips and chin, and then they kiss. The kiss takes Amanda’s breath away. Blake’s tongue penetrates Amanda’s mouth the same moment his finger penetrates her anus. She sucks his tongue to the rhythm of his finger fucking her asshole. She feels the press of his big cock against her belly. Now she can’t suck, she can only gasp. His tongue fills her mouth. His finger fills her asshole. She gasps again and comes.

white woman kissing black man

He picks her up and carries her to the bed and a moment later his big black cock plunges into her cunt. He fucks her hard and fast and when he comes she comes with him.

Lying with her head on his chest, she thinks about telling him about wondering about the color of his cum. “You know what?” she says.

“Mmm?”

“I think the cap of the toothpaste tube fell on the floor in the bathroom.”

“Mmm?”

“Yeah, so if you get up in the middle of the night, be careful not to step on it.”

“Okay.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.