The BBQ Lady - Cover

The BBQ Lady

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2023 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: A quick tease at a BBQ serving lead to an interesting day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   .

Her name was Lyn, A blond beauty with her 14 year old daughter. I served the cashier side of the BBQ. Lyn around 170cm, figure of 32A, 24, 33 was wearing a long skirt with a tied top. As I talked to the daughter Milly, Lyn bent over and revealed her lovely tiny nipples. It was a beautiful sight. She knew what she was doing and smiled at me teasingly. I took the order from her daughter and Lyn gave me her order for a hard long sausage please. I gave the order and they stepped aside to collect. Again with the sauce she looked at me whilst she leaned forward showing those sexy nipples. I licked my lips in pleasure and Lyn doubled her smile. They walked away eating their sausage sandwiches. What a lovely teasing sight to me, a 69 year old guy.

Three days later I was at the hardware store and who did I see, I saw the lovely Lyn and she was in a dress which when she lent forward revealed her beautiful boobies. Walking up to her I said “I do not have any beef sausages today, How are you Lyn?”
Lyn looked at me then realised who I was. She hugged me tightly and body hugged in the process.
“I’m not looking for beef today, but if you help me carry these items home I would find another ‘sausage’ to meet my needs!” smiling. I volunteered to help Lyn.

As we walked her items into her house, her ex-husband was sitting down like a slob. He said “If your going to have the old man, use your side of the bed, I don’t want to sleep in a wet spot.” and just kept watching some Yankee sports channel.
Lyn smiled “Get out boy, go to your abo’s girl and I’ll have my door key back! Don’t worry he does not sleep here, it just wants to watch that stupid gridiron with the egg shape ball, it, not football.”

I continued to take the items she purchased into the back shed.

On return he was gone and the TV off. Lyn cuddled me and dropped her hand to my shorts. Well I don’t think I am that big at almost 20cm but Lyn was very happy. She directed me into her bedroom and we stripped off. I laid on my back, on the bed and Lyn mounted my hard cock. My, she was tight, it took her a few minutes to sink down on me. Her juices flowed. I fingered her clit and reached in for some juices. I rubbed her nipples with her juices and this gave her the first cum of the afternoon. I sat up and latched onto her right nipple and chewed on it. She came again really flooding my cock. I rolled over and pounded her pussy, feeling my cock swell. Lyn tipped into her fourth or fifth cumming when I shot into her pussy. She came for the sixth times and fell asleep. I rolled to the side and slept as well. It’s been a while since I did cum in a super sexy pussy.

I woke up to someone giving me a head job. It was her daughter. She raised her head and put her finger over her lips, then continued with wanking and the head job. I shot into her mouth and man did I shoot a load. She swallowed the lot, got off the bed, put her finger into her mouth and came out with some spunk. She lifted her school uniform, pulled her pants down and fingered herself with my cum on her fingers. She came quietly and ran from the room. I was ramrod hard again from the show. I moved and spooned Lyn slipping my hard on into her pussy. I just pounded it from behind.

Lyn fingers rubbed her clit and my balls. It did not take us long to cum again. We rested to recover. It was then Lyn realised the time and said “My daughter should be home soon, lets get dressed.” Without a shower we dressed and walked out to the kitchen. Out the back verandah was her daughter doing her school homework. As soon as she saw her mum and myself she ran in and gave us a cuddle. We cuddled her back.

I left to return home but not before I promised to return next week. What a great day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.