The Waiter's Tale - Cover

The Waiter's Tale

Copyright© 2021 by Jack Green

Chapter 5: Dinner and Dessert

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Dinner and Dessert - The Waiter's Tale sheds light on the life of the Chevalier and introduces characters pivotal to the story arc(!). The story contains a lot of travel and fornication, although much of the latter is noises off so to speak. There are also gobbets of history, music, and film talk. Threading through the tale is what could be considered a coming of age story. Judge for yourselves, although the first two stories in the Linkage series (both very short) will need to be read to make sense of this story.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Black Female   Oriental Female   Food   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

We went down to dinner at 7.30 pm; the Maitre D’ gave me a cold stare, dressed as I was in just a shirt and trousers with no jacket or tie, but he aimed an obsequious smile at the Chevalier. “Your usual table, Chevalier?” He waved us to a table set in a small alcove at the back of the dining room from where we could see all the other diners but they would have to turn around to see us. We had entered the dining room with the Chevalier escorting Veronique and me escorting Chloe. The females wore the glow that advertised they recently had both been well and truly shagged, while the males wore the smug, self-satisfied air of those who had done the shagging. To all intents and purposes it would look as if April had been making love with April and December with not December in Veronique’s case but September. I noticed at least five other tables with two older and two younger pairings all wearing similar glows, and suspected they too were not the same pairs who had been writhing together earlier.

The dinner was all you would expect of a five star hotel and the service likewise. The Chevalier had ordered a bottle of Prosecco, saying that it was an agreeable drink for those too young to appreciate a vintage chateau wine and also for those who wanted to keep their wits about themselves for later events. Veronique and the Chevalier did most if not all of the talking. Chloe spoke occasionally but I just listened and watched, and wondered at my good fortune to be sat in a luxury hotel eating a gourmet dinner after having a sexual encounter that had been the most exciting and pleasurable I had ever experienced, and later that evening I was going to continue my odyssey of lust with the beautiful female.

We finished our dinner and the Chevalier ordered coffee to be served in the lounge. He and I found comfortable seats in a corner whilst the two females went to the powder room.

“I’ve made up my mind, Chevalier, and it would be an honour for me to be your valet,” I said as soon as the Chevalier and I were seated.

“Bravo, Rafael,” he said. “I am so pleased you have accepted my offer. However, your parents should be informed of your future plans, and in fact I think I should meet them. We will make our first stop at Perpignan as it is not too far from Le Boulou,”.The Chevalier looked at me with a huge smile on his face. “I hoped, in fact expected, you would accept my offer after spending an afternoon with Madame Curtis, who is the same type of female you will be consorting with when in my employ. She rated your performance as superb, and thanks to you I get to spend the night with Chloe, something that was dependent on how well you serviced her mother. ‘Passed with flying colours’ was her verdict and I am indebted to you. Chloe is an enchanting young girl and one afternoon is just not enough time to explore her completely.”

The ladies returned and we spent another half hour or so in friendly conversation.

“Remember we have to leave the hotel at two pm tomorrow; time is precious, so I suggest we have an early night,” Veronique said. There was unanimous agreement to her suggestion and we made our way to the elevator, the Chevalier with Veronique and me with Chloe. Just before the elevator arrived Chloe spoke quietly so that the other two didn’t hear.

“I would have liked to experience what you gave mom. She sang your praises most highly and I feel a bit jealous of her having you for the night. I hope one day we will hook up.” Before I could reply the elevator arrived and whisked us up to the suite floor.

“Goodnight, Chloe,” Veronique said and blew her a kiss. “I hope you enjoy your night.” This was to the Chevalier, who bowed briefly and then hurried Chloe down the corridor.

Veronique had a smile on her face as she watched the pair enter the Chevalier’s suite. “The Chevalier is a wonderful lover for a man of his age, and Chloe will receive a night to remember, which is exactly what I want.” With that we entered her suite where her tongue entered my mouth and her hand entered my underwear. As we kissed she began to divest me of my clothing but stopped me from doing the same to her. I wanted to rip the little black dress off and shag her until she screamed in ecstasy.

Veronique sensed the beast stirring in me. “Later, honey. Let me be in charge; I promise you it will be fun.”

Indeed It was. She stripped me of my garments with practised ease, her questing hands stroking and caressing. She frequently stopped to kiss and lick my uncovered flesh but when at last I stood naked before her, my fully erect zob as hard and stiff as the Eiffel Tower, she dropped to her knees and took my rampant member into her mouth. Her lips enfolded my purple headed zob head before her mouth engulfed my entire length, and I was then expertly and enthusiastically fellated. My first experience of the joys of fellatio was with a girl who I met two weeks after arriving in Biarritz. I have forgotten her name but I think she was Dutch. It was a wonderful experience, and one I have enjoyed many times since; Jeannette the Belgian school teacher being the last one to suck me dry, but Veronique was in a class of her own.

Her greedy mouth swallowed my length and as she sucked I started to build up to pressure. After only a few minutes of being deep throated I indicated my imminent release but instead of removing her mouth from my zob, as the Dutch girl and Jeannette had when warned, Veronique redoubled her efforts, sucking harder and certainly much noisier, and moving her head up and down my shaft faster until I could hold back no longer and flooded into her mouth.

She swallowed as fast as I shot, with only a slight seepage appearing at the corner of her mouth. I let out a great groan of relief as I finished spurting, and stood on trembling legs as Veronique continued sucking on my rapidly diminishing zob. I had to steady myself by holding on to the back of a chair else I’m sure I would have collapsed onto the carpet. Eventually she let my limp penis slip from her mouth and she got to her feet. I, still shaking after my volcanic release, slumped into the chair that had been supporting me.

“That was no ooze of cream but more like a fire hydrant going off in my mouth,” said Veronique. She eyed my exhausted state with amusement. “When you are ready for some heavy duty humping join me in the bedroom, hon.” With that she spun on her heel and went into the bedroom. I waited a few moments before getting from the chair, feeling spent and wondering if I would be able to get hard again. I then had the mental image of squashing éclairs on Veronique’s voluptuous body and my zob came to an immediate attention and I hurried after her.

Veronique had taken off her dress – I noted it was a Dior creation; no wonder she didn’t want it ripped off her – and she now lay on the bed in a black silk slip and black silk stockings. She pulled the hem of the slip up over her thighs, showing me there was nothing beneath the garment except Veronique and that the stockings were hold-ups. I walked towards her, my jutting zob proud, powerful, and ready to plumb her depths, hoping she had a condom ready to slip over the pulsating organ. Veronique laughed with delight when she saw I was ready for action. “That’s why I love screwing young men; you have such powers of recuperation. Do you always use a rubber when humping?” Her question and sudden change of subject surprised me.

“Yes, always. My brother bought me my first packet of three and made me swear on my mother’s life never to have unprotected sex unless I knew the female was clear of any STDs.”

“You are very lucky to have such a brother. What is his name?”

“Jacques, he is named for our father.”

She sat up on the bed. “Well, the next time you see Jacques you can tell him you have had unprotected sex but the female was clean. I have regular check-ups. I am not particularly promiscuous but my husband is, and he sticks his pecker into any available ass. That’s what he has been doing on this vacation, and God knows what diseases he may have.”

It took me a second or two to process the information received. Madame Curtis’s husband was promiscuous, gay or bi, and she was inviting me to penetrate her without a condom. A huge smile spread over my face, mirrored on Veronique’s when she realised what I had just realised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.