Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Master Randy threw my husband’s pants out of the car because he had been initially disobedient. Those were 75-dollar Khakis! However, it was a lesson that my husband probably needed to learn.

It was only money, and I tried not to worry about wasting it – it was our Master’s responsibility to keep an eye on the family savings. Since the beginning of the trial period I had trusted him with all purchase decisions and paying the bills. I felt if I couldn’t trust him with my money, I certainly shouldn’t trust him around my daughters.

I believe the family outing that night did a lot of things that were positive for the entire family.

Jasper had a new understanding of his Master, and I believe he accepted him as a true authority and not just another in a long series of endless Dominants living with us.

The girls opened up a little to Randy and began calling him Sir – which showed respect. Freddy had always had, for the most part, been doing it. They also showed a daring side that I hadn’t really seen before. Maybe they had always been a little daring but not like tonight. I mentioned they have both fake-flirted with past Masters and sometimes they pressure each other to do something daring if the other one will do it as well.

However, tonight they definitely shocked me by flashing the store clerk and how they chose to sit spread legged in the back of the car without being told they had to do it. I suspected it may have been an attempt to see if Randy would back down if he thought they enjoyed showing them their little pussies.

I also suspected that it may be a preventive measure. They may have assumed that if they voluntarily made these sacrifices to their dignity and started calling him Sir that he would not be inclined to mistrust them. Then they could start sneaking out again or get away with whatever they might be planning.

I concluded that maybe my daughters were trying to make sense of this bizarre family dynamic and were possibly still struggling with why I asked for discipline. Many of their questions and observations had been very good. I hadn’t had conversations with my daughters about these subjects with this level of detail.

I think I was too embarrassed to admit some of the things Randy said about me to them. They were, for the most part, entirely true – I was probably even worse in some regards.

I certainly had made a lot of bad choices in a short period of time and the discipline I was under was proving itself in at least one less-than-obvious way. Before it had started, I was just like almost anyone else - thinking of myself as about as near-perfect as a woman could be. Since then I’ve learned to look at myself in a different light.

Freddy himself had proven more resilient and mature than I originally believed. I’ve always known he was intelligent and that he was still goofy and wet behind the ears. However, he seemed to process that my husband and I were truly slaves to Master Randy and not just play-acting. I want to say that I thought I saw a light turn on over his head but I missed catching exactly when that had happened.

I’ll leave it at that.

After a while, the girls had to be reminded again to lift their skirts all the way up. I suspected they had just been acting when they pretended that sitting in the back, legs spread, didn’t bother them in the least. It was possible they had ‘forgotten’ about their new commitment, but Randy didn’t let them.

Freddy had been tasked with watching over us from the front seat so that Master could keep an eye on the road. Freddy is like any boy his age – ever curious about things he doesn’t understand. I don’t think he is a pervert like most boys his age though. He has seen his sisters and I naked plenty of times, and he has gotten used to it on some level.

The only thing that seems to really spark his interest in female anatomy is the butthole. Unfortunately, sitting as I was – I was the only one who had mine on display and Freddy stared directly into it. It made me feel naughty – like a nasty mom.

Master chatted back and forth with the girls for a little while and listened to music. He controlled the radio as well as the destination. I used to be the one who made all the decisions about the radio. It’s little sacrifices of control like that you sometimes miss the most.

“AH, MASTER RANDY! ATHENA IS SLOUCHING!” Freddy seemed so excited. He wasn’t trying to get his sister in trouble – he was just happy his vigilance had paid off and he caught one of us doing something we weren’t supposed to do so that he could get a pat on the back from Randy.

I can always count on Freddy to snitch. He’s been doing it to his sisters since he was little. He can’t keep a secret to save his life either. It was how we caught them sneaking out together the first time. He heard them and quickly warned us that they were leaving. He was afraid they would get hurt – he’s a good kid.

“What? Oh no,” Athena was getting tired, and she hadn’t been paying attention. She said that she was just getting comfortable and explained that she sat back out of habit.

“Sounds like a whole lot of words for, I don’t have an excuse and please punish me so I don’t forget to sit up straight! You have one job when you are sitting back there, Athena, that’s keep your legs spread and your shoulders straight.”

Freddy reminded Master that was technically two jobs – the legs and the shoulders back were two different tasks. Randy laughed and reached over and ruffled my son’s hair in a good-natured way. “I don’t have all that many rules for you girls. Do what you are told, sit up straight, common courtesy, pay attention at school and don’t sneak out of the house. I promised you that I would not tolerate slouching, and here you are testing me only two hours later to see if I am a man of my word.”

“I am sorry, Sir, I will take my top off if you like,” Athena began to remove her shirt.

“Fuck that! We only have two places left to go and it’s pitch-black outside with hardly any cars on the road. There is no way anyone might see you. Do you think taking your shirt off now is going to scare some sense into you? Anyway, that’s something you do at home under normal conditions when you are a good girl. I wouldn’t consider that a punishment at this point,” he assured her.

That actually made perfect sense. I was still topless, but the rules were always much harsher for me.

Athena looked a little nervous. Myra had a crooked smirk on her face – she was enjoying seeing her sister roasted a little. The girls were the best of friends. They loved and supported each other unconditionally – but they could also be their own biggest rivals and critics.

“Okay, then what?” Athena huffed and pouted in frustration.

“Well, I was going to go easy on you and tell you all I wanted you to do was hike your skirt up so it’s more like your mom’s when we get where we are going. You know what you did wrong just now?”

“Oh crap, forgot to call you sir?” Athena started to explain that she was just getting used to that rule.

“More excuses. You’ve had several days to get used to the rule. You only started doing it in earnest today because the honeymoon is over and I’ve stopped being a pushover. You could have been used to it by now if you’d chosen to be,” Randy told her to raise her legs above her head and jab her thumb in her butthole.

I was speechless. That was much further than I thought Master Randy would ever go with my daughter.

“I will hike my skirt up when we get to Wal-Mart but I am not doing that, Sir!” Athena sounded adamant that the instruction was too much despite what she’d seen me do.

“I don’t recall giving you options, but if you want some, I can find the time to spank your narrow little ass in front of the cash registers at Wal-Mart. Putting your thumb in your butt isn’t going to break it – and it will obviously make the ride memorable enough that you might even start behaving yourself like Freddy and Myra.”

I wanted to interject at that point. I was not sure how I felt about my daughter being told to put her own thumb up her butt although to me, spanking was on an even higher level. We hadn’t talked about spanking the girls – even though I was a frequent target of spanking for far less than Athena was being punished for.

I could get spanked for my tone of voice with Randy. However, it turned out to be an idle threat as my daughter lifted her knees up higher than her head so that she was sitting like me with an exposed pussy and asshole. “This is going to hurt, Sir!” I don’t know if Athena was looking for sympathy or what. She didn’t get any.

“Yeah, to your ego more than anything else. I assure you that a spanking from me will feel a whole lot worse than a thumb up your butt. You can’t tell me you and Myra haven’t cracked your holes with a finger before,” he intimated that he knew that both girls probably fingered themselves.

Athena blushed as she sucked her thumb to get it wet and scrunched her nose as she pushed her extended thumb into her tight little asshole with a small grunt. Freddy’s eyes lit up like a christmas tree as he remained turned around in the seat to keep an eye on us.

“It’s very simple, Athena. This is the very LAST time you ever have to be in this humiliating position. All you have to do is not slouch and remember to call me Sir.”

“I will do it if you will,” Athena offered to Myra in a whisper. Randy overheard her and said that she will do it no matter what. It’s a rule now, and that was that. Myra didn’t offer to join her in solidarity either. The girls glared at each other.

Myra has a very nice bubble-butt. The kind that drives men who are into big butts, wild. She is super self-conscious about it though. It was probably why she hadn’t joined Athena this afternoon when she was playing around with her brother in the kitchen and offered to let him tell her to spread her cheeks.

A fact Randy reminded her about. “If you can stand there for five minutes with that fart hole slightly open and spread – you can manage a thumb for a little drive in a dark car,” he said without a trace of sympathy for her.

“Which one of things I did wrong was the offense that caused me to have to put my thumb up my butt, Sir?”

“I’d say either one will get you a thumb in the tailpipe for the duration of our ride going forward. Myra, same thing goes for you.”

“What about Freddy, Sir?” Myra asked if this rule would apply to him too. She was blushing on behalf of her sister’s lost modesty.

“Well, considering I ASKED him to keep an eye on you three cunts – I’ve no intention of punishing him for turning around in his seat. However, the boy has perfect posture. “I’ve already explained it to you once. There are different rules for each of you.

He offered them a demonstration. “Your mom has to do what I say when I say as a test of obedience and continual training. I don’t just punish her for doing something wrong. Pop those balls out of your cunt,” he told me.

I placed one hand in front of my pussy and flexed my inner wall muscles to pop both of them out at his instruction.

I could smell my wet juices on them as I did. He told me to hold them in my mouth. Then he pulled out my phone. “I read your mom’s latest little text messages to her boyfriends and the lovers she stays in contact with. She usually deletes them all before she gives me the phone, but just the fact that she hands me a clean phone with no messages on it, makes me think she is probably up to something. Do you still want the same rules for everyone? Would that be FAIR? I mean, if I am harder on her than I am on you, am I a meanie?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.