Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Pantiless woman bending over at McDonalds

“Here Jass-pee, have a nugget,” Randy expected Jasper to open his mouth wide so he could throw a Chicken Mcnugget his way. My husband looked beyond embarrassed. He considered Randy uncouth. I am sure he preferred my mother’s more subtle humiliations.

Jasper didn’t argue – he opened his mouth wide and held it that way.

Randy flung it across the table, and Jasper missed it. “Nice try, go get it and you can eat it – but come right back!”

My husband hesitated, and Randy moved slightly as if he was going to come around the table and spank Jasper where he stood. My husband jogged across the McDonalds to pick up the nugget. I am sure people there was some tittering laughter from the customers who noticed.

“Now, your mom’s fingernails are total trash. She obviously chews them,” he showed everyone my hands. My nails were bitten down to the nub. It is what I do when I am thinking about dick and can’t masturbate. I blushed as well. The people next to us definitely heard him berate me. The girls were laughing though so it seemed like good natured ribbing – which it was.

“Here, let me see those stinky shoes,” Master ordered me to give him my shoes. He put them on the table and then picked up my feet. I was wearing no panties and a very short micro-mini skirt that showed a lot of skin but it kept me covered.

Once my legs were in the air there, I am sure someone got a peek at my puffy beaver. “Look at these crooked crow talons. Your mom could swoop down out of the air and grab a snake with them if she had wings!”

The girls were literally howling with laughter, and even Freddy giggled at that one. I have to admit he was not wrong. I hadn’t made grooming a priority lately. There was little time in the morning. Eating out of a dog bowl is a messy slog and physically difficult to hold the position over the bowl.

“I am talking about having pride in one’s appearance,” Randy said as he held my leg up almost over my head at the table. “All it takes is a few minutes as a courtesy to others around you to wash your stinky feet. It smells like sweat and dog-shit, woman,” he sniffed my feet as if it was the grossest thing he ever smelled.

I would have been truly offended if he and the others weren’t laughing. I have to admit I was laughing a little too – I can laugh at myself. I am fairly hot, I’ve got a decent body, smallish boobs, blonde hair and a pretty face. In BDSM online dating sites – I am about as hot as you are realistically going to get. I often rely strictly on my pretty face to get me noticed, and I don’t have to do the little things that a fat girl might do to make herself attractive.

However, Master proved that didn’t matter to him as much by mocking me. “Next time I see your nails looking like crap I will let Freddy start telling YOU when to spread them, and you will hold the position for five minutes – wherever he says.”

My smirk faded. A lot of people say I look similar to Scarlet Johannsen. I think that is just because we both share that lopsided smirk and pretty eyes.

“I don’t serve my son, Master. I serve you,” I said quite seriously. I didn’t take my foot back. I didn’t have to – Master let my leg go.

“I am not saying you have to serve him, but if he tells you to do it – you will.”

“It’s okay Mom, I wouldn’t ask you to do it,” Freddy interjected.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I felt a confrontation coming on and while I was more than capable of arguing the point – it was hard to do with my mouth full of stainless steel and my foot held up above my head.

After that to teach me not to be disobedient in front of others – Master often made me stand at the dinner table at home for the duration of the meal in the spread cheeks position facing my ass toward him and my son plug-less.

Their dinner conversation often centered around the color, wrinkles and general shape and size of my asshole. It was incredibly mortifying to hear two people discuss my body. The girls often giggled when they got around to talking about the little pooch around my tummy or how fat and thick my butt cheeks were.

“Your Mom has a bubble butt!”

Freddy made a sound like a bubble popping with his mouth.

“Exactly, your mom only learns when her butt burns,” Randy laughed.

It was funny- my mom had a paddle that said exactly the same thing only it read “Boys only learn when butts burn”.

I didn’t mind their trash talking me (So much)– because at least I wasn’t obeying an order from Freddy. Occasionally Master would tell me to jab a thumb in my ass. I was permitted to eat after everyone else finished on my knees.

Tonight, I was lucky that I didn’t have to do that at McDonalds. I wasn’t sure what I would have said if Master had ordered me to strip and stick my thumb up my ass while we ate. We’d probably get kicked out -and end up going viral on the Internet if I had.

I was still famished, having only eaten a few bites of McNuggets. Jasper appeared to be starving as he watched his family eat. Master let Jasper come around to his chair and squat down. He poured melted chocolate Milkshake into my husband’s mouth mixed with Dr. Pepper and some BBQ sauce.

“Gross!” Myra snickered.

“It all goes to the same place and out the same hole after that!” Randy assured her that it went to the stomach and then back out my husband’s ass. “Jasper is my little garbage disposal – aren’t you, Jasper?”

“Yes, Master, I have learned to appreciate what I am being given. I just ask that you not feed me on my knees. There are families here,” he offered as he held his mouth open so that Jasper could flick the contents of his straw into his mouth.

“Your family is here, they already know you are a wimp. What difference does it make if other families see?” Jasper said.

I saw Charlotte giggle behind the cash register. Even the employees were laughing at him.

Randy didn’t leave me out of his fun either. He threw a McNugget near an older man and told me to pick it up slowly. “If that man smiles you can eat it. If he doesn’t, you’ll finger fuck yourself with it for five minutes.”

As I’ve said – that was one boundary around my kids I’ve not broken yet. I’ve put things in my pussy in front of my family and popped things out. I’ve held my flaps open and had weights, chains and clamps on them. I’ve even had cum dripping out of me before – but I’ve never sat and finger fucked myself where they could watch. They know I do it - they just don’t have a mental image of it.

If Master insisted I knew I would fuck myself with a McNugget. Acts of degradation put me in a submissive mindset, and they proved I was willing to obey him. I wouldn’t like fucking myself with it in front of my kids – but I was probably being silly setting the bar there anyway.

I told myself it would be different if I was fucking myself with a huge dildo. I already had to frequently fuck myself with the bigger butt plugs to insert those properly. This would be yet another humiliation in a series of humiliations that I’ve done in front of them.

I decided I would just do whatever it took to make this random stranger smile. Master Randy probably knew I would if he raised the stakes that high.

Myra and Athena watched me sashay over to the man’s table. I smiled at him. He was an older mankind of looked like Brian Dennehy, the actor that played Chris Farley’s dad in the movie Tommy Boy.

“Sorry, we dropped this,” I apologized and bent at the waist nice and low as I stuck my butt out toward him. I could feel the tip of my butt plug catch the hem of my skirt and knew not only could he see my bald snatch – but also that I was plugged.

I bent down low – low enough that I could pick the McNugget up with my teeth. Then I looked over my shoulder slowly and gave him a flash of my bedroom eyes. He was looking away! At the girls because they were giggling.

However, when he turned to look at me holding that nugget between my teeth, he smiled from ear to ear. Mission accomplished!!

I straightened my skirt when I sat at the table, and he pat me on the head. He had been feeding Jasper the scraps while I was away. During my training, I’ve learned to make due with fat, gristle, and burnt edges of toast. It really did seem to be a valid way to make me appreciate even a half-eaten McNugget lifted off a dirty McDonald’s floor.

“Did you enjoy that, Mommy?” Freddy asked.

It was so sickeningly sweet that I cringed. My motherly instincts told me I should not be doing this in front of my kids – it was very taboo. Yet, I turned to him and brushed his hair with my hands and said “It helps me appreciate the food I am given – it’s part of my training”

“Yeah, but everyone is smiling, so did you like it?”

“Yes, I liked it.”

“Good, get another,” Master tossed another. This time in front of a black family. There were two big women and about six black kids. They called me a hoochie mama and a disgusting crack whore. Master was so impressed that he let me finish some crushed-up French fries as we were leaving – and he didn’t make me finger fuck myself.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here before the manager comes over,” he laughed.

We walked as a family though the parking lot. The sun was still out.

“Most people in this parking lot are just here for a mundane trip to pick up some food, or something they need around the house. They lead relatively boring lives devoted to working so they can pay their mortgage, and they don’t ask for much else. They may have little hobbies and diversions but nothing that defines them,” Randy was mostly speaking to the girls.

“Your mom and dad took a plunge into a whole new life. They redefined themselves to become submissive. Do you understand that? The courage it takes? To surrender yourself completely to someone else and allow them to own you? No, you can’t understand that until you’ve done it.”

Randy was clearly talking to the girls, and they were actually listening and not looking at their phones.

“Whatever happens between me and your Mom, I want you to remember what I am telling you right now. If you don’t like your life and the way it is turning out, change it. Your Mom was a total whore. I am not telling you anything you didn’t already know. She knew it was wrong, and she considered her alternatives. She couldn’t change on her own. She needed strict rules and a strong hand to guide her,” Randy praised himself and his leadership style as much as he did my courage to seek out what I truly needed.

“So eating McNuggets off the floor of a McDonald’s will make her a better mom?” Myra said.

“Hey, smartass, that isn’t what I said,” Randy smacked Myra on the butt. It wasn’t hard, but it wasn’t playful either. It was a nice pop. “What about that Sir we talked about?”

“How does eating McNuggets and dressing like a trashy whore make her a better Mom, SIR?” Myra rephrased the question, but the tone of how she said Sir was disrespectful.

Randy ignored her tone and continued explaining as we walked. “It doesn’t. Your mom isn’t ever going to make a good wife or a good mom. Hell, she isn’t even a good friend. Do you have any friends Kim?”

I had burnt all my bridges with most of my friends. The few I did know from the neighborhood either thought I had gone off the deep end or I had just stopped talking to them when I started training. He was right.

“No Master,” I admitted ruefully.

“If you did, you would be serving them when they come over – but we don’t have to worry about that because you are such a cunt that nobody cares enough to visit,” he laughed. “Are you ready to try holding those balls in that fat cunt or are you so wet they are going to slide right back out?”

“I am ready Master, I want to be a good girl,” I lied. I was super-soaked. His harsh language did something to me – sometimes to the core of my soul that both made me feel deprived and desperate to impress him. My mom had the same quality when controlling men.

Randy stopped our little procession right in a busy parking lot. He patted me on the top of my head and held his hand up. I spit the balls into his hand. He sniffed them and said, “Still smells like fish.”

The girls scrunched their nose in disgust and watched as he reached under my skirt and stuffed two balls in my pussy – about 1.5 – 1.8 inches in diameter.

“Your mom has room for luggage in that hole of hers,” he joked.

“I have a question, Sir,” Athena asked. The girls usually gave us a wide berth and left us alone around the house.

“I am sure you do, and I am glad you are finally asking these questions. They are good ones,” Randy admitted.

“Why does everything have to be about sex with my mom? Why so much focus on pussies and boobs. If she likes sex, isn’t this really just an excuse to get her rocks off?”

I was already churning the stainless-steel balls in my pussy when she asked. That was a very astute observation and one I hadn’t thought about quite like that before.

“As I told you, sex is your mom’s favorite thing,” Master slapped my ass over the denim skirt I was wearing. A slap feels different through denim that it does over skin. I was thankful for the new sensation. “She indulged in it freely when she was on her own to the point that she was really out of control. The only responsible thing she did was recognize she had a problem and needed help.”

“That doesn’t answer my question, Sir”

We entered the pet store. Freddy asked Randy (not me or his dad) if he could talk to his friend Raiden. He apparently worked there. Randy told him not to leave the store and to go ahead. I probably would have made Freddy stay close because I was hyper-protective of my youngest son around strangers.

Jasper instinctively picked up a shopping basket when nobody else did.

“You need to learn patience,” Randy said that skill would serve Athena well one day. “I was getting to that part. When I punish or train your mom, I focus on what gives her joy – her fish-box, her fart-box, her mouth, her tits. She can’t fuck who she wants – how she wants. She also can’t eat what she wants – how she wants. I take away privileges so that I can give some back when she is a good girl. That is power exchange in a nut-shell. I induce pain because I care about your Mom and want her to behave herself. You can’t tell me she doesn’t sit on the couch or stop obeying the rules entirely when I am not home, can you?”

Athena didn’t say anything.

“Exactly. I know she is disobedient when not under direct supervision, and it won’t hurt her if you tell on her when she does. I also humiliate your mom by dressing her as a whore and treating her like a pet because pain is not enough with an experienced cunt. She gets used to pain – thrives on it. She goes to a place in her head apart from the feelings in her body and starts to associate pain with attention and attention with pleasure. Making fun of your mom is not cruelty. I am sure what I am saying doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it might one day,” Randy said.

He pointed to a rubber dog toy that could easily be used as a dildo and told me to pick it up. I was expected to bend at the waist and show my entire ass while I did. It was a crowded store and not only that I was aware my son’s friend was there.

When I bent over all the way, Randy slapped the palm of his hand against my cunt. It stung me.

“So why do you make us walk around naked or pull our dresses up in the car but not do the same thing to Freddy?” Myra entered the conversation and added a reluctant “Sir” at the end of her question.

“Your little brother is so well-behaved that I rarely have to say anything to him. He asks a shit-ton of questions, and that can be annoying,” Randy said. His sisters agreed with a laugh. Randy pointed to another dog-toy. This one was ribbed in concentric circles and made of rubber. It looked a little like a butt plug shaped like a pile of poop. You are supposed to put peanut butter in one end and let the dog lick it out. I could only imagine what that is for.

“Look,” Randy regarded the two of them honestly. “I don’t think either of you are whores. I don’t know if you have a boyfriend or boyfriends or even girlfriends. I don’t care, and I won’t stop you from dating as long as you do what I tell you. I am not saying sex is bad. I know you are probably sexually active or about to be – and you are more mature than your brother. I use what I can to control you without harming you. In this case, your sweet little asses and tits. If making you show them when you do something naughty tweaks a nerve and makes you stop then I did my job. I am not going to make you do the same things as your mom because you don’t have the same problems – but I might use similar methods at a much lower intensity to ensureensure you never do.”

“That still doesn’t explain why you don’t make Freddy stand around naked, Sir.” Myra had a fair question – although I don’t think she was angling to get Freddy into trouble. She just wanted to understand why he seemed to be singled out and given special privileges.

“Your brother isn’t mature enough to really understand that. I think if I told him to strip off his clothes, he would smile and run out on the front lawn and play in the sprinklers or set up a slip and slide. What works on girls doesn’t always work on boys. When he gets a little older and starts sniffing around girls, then that could change.”

“I still don’t get why everything has to be so dirty with mom,” Athena said that as I picked out a matching collar and leash for me and my husband at Randy’s request.

“Your mom is wicked, and I use the tools I have at hand to control her. The things that give her pleasure like her tits,” Randy grabbed my nipples through my shirt and used his thumb to apply pressure. “They are turned into tools to control her. I can give her limited amounts of pleasure for behaving. I can also literally pull her by the very nipples she loves to touch and lead her around. In return, for my guidance and protection, she obeys and serves.”

“Protection from what, Sir?” Myra asked.

“Herself,” Randy pointed to some dog food. I had a suspicion that was for me and my husband. I bent over and showed my ass to a stockboy and picked it up– hoping he wouldn’t tell my son’s friend. I didn’t want to embarrass Freddy by having his friends know what a whore I am. Master Randy was telling a lot of truths.

“So basically she uses her cunt to do what she wants, and you stop her and make her do what you want with it, Sir” Myra’s analysis was simplified but succinct.

“So what about Dad? He isn’t a sex addict,” Athena rightfully surmised. Even when he was my Master for a short period of time, he barely touched me.

Jasper blushed when he heard his name mentioned.

“Your Dad is the rare example of a true submissive. He likes to serve and please others above all else. I punish him when he is lazy and I train him but he isn’t like your Mom. He lives to serve, and he is right where he belongs. I know you probably feel sorry for him sometimes – he has those sad puppy dog eyes like he has been left out in the rain,” Randy turned to Jasper and pulled his eyelids open to patronize him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.