Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Once we assembled together in the garage, Randy assigned us all seats in the Tucson. “Freddy, you get shotgun, Myra and Athena window seats in the back. Kim, you can take the hump seat, and Jasper buddy – you roll in the trunk space.”

I remember when Jasper and I bought this car – he was so excited because it had all the most modern gadgets. He insisted on paying extra to get me a seat warmer. He hasn’t been in it for months. I make him drive our older car. I could tell he was a little crestfallen, so I offered to take his place.

“Thank you, my love, but I could never ask you to do that. Master is right, someone has to take the back. It’s very roomy back here,” he opened the back trunk to get into it. It was spacious and roomy for a dog.

Master told me that what I did was very generous, and he patted my head. “Hey, can I put the top down in this car?” he asked.

It wasn’t a convertible, but I explained that it had a huge moonroof that he could open up if he wanted.

“I am going to put the top down,” he insisted. He got in my face and reminded me that I belonged to him. He grabbed my shirt and lifted it up so that my boobs popped out. The garage door was open – I wasn’t sure what neighbors might see. I was a little nervous and in awe of him at that moment.

Most of my outings with masters in the past had been fairly vanilla/mundane. I’ve had some exciting adventures, but tonight was already starting out to feel like an exercise in humiliation. I had a tingling sensation in my tummy and goosebumps already wondering what Master had in mind.

Randy wasn’t a bully. I am sure it might seem that way, but he came across as being soft-spoken and tough. The kind of guy who took care of things one way or the other.

“I told you that I wanted you in the middle seat, not that I wanted you to decide where you sit. You and your husband still haven’t learned how to listen. You still think you are the boss. You will ride with your funbags hanging out so that you can learn to behave.”

“Yes Master, thank you.”

The girls joined me on either side in the back and Freddy hopped in up front. He was happy to get a seat in the front.

As Randy backed down our driveway, he took his time getting used to the controls. Mr. Johnson, our neighbor, was watering his hedge only a few feet away. I couldn’t imagine flashing my tits to him.

The girls giggled because he could clearly see me sitting next to them with my shirt pulled up and my tits hanging out. I was petrified with fear and could only slouch down in the seat.

The girls waved at him too. Athena saw the look on my face as I froze. “Mom, don’t worry - he’s totally harmless. He just likes to stare.”

“You think he saw me?” I asked.

“Yeah, totally – but who is going to believe him when he says a car full of people had a woman in the middle seat sitting topless?” Myra added.

“It’s time you learned that your tits are there to amuse men, skank. You pull them out whenever you want sex – you’ve shown them to whoever is willing to fuck your sorry ass and walk around with them hanging out all day. Now, you get all huffy that an old man might see a nipple?” Randy interrupted.

No one was shocked by what he said – it was something they all knew was true and Randy frequently said things like this to me. I happened to agree with him.

“I am sorry Master, you are right.”

“Sit up straight. No slouching, you lazy cunt. I also want you to sit knees apart – as wide as they can be so I have something to watch in the rearview mirror. You’ll ride like that for the rest of the night – now let me see you pop that pussy and move those balls around.”

I have never fingered or played with myself in front of my kids. However, I often do Kegels (opening and closing my pussy lips). I also wear the stainless-steel balls in my pussy a lot around the house and at work.

The two balls I had in at that time were about the size of golf balls. You might be surprised how elastic a well-trained pussy can be when you practice filling it up -until you realize I also pushed out three babies from there.

The girls KNEW I masturbated all the time even if they never saw me doing it. If Master Randy caught me in the bedroom diggling my naughty bits he would punish me in the living room. It wasn’t something that started with Randy, either. I was pretty sure they masturbated as well – it just wasn’t something we did in front of each other.

I love to play with myself. I was technically not supposed to be wet around the house. Obviously, if I’ve been freshly fucked or I am doing an exercise with the stainless-steel balls, that doesn’t count.

Any other time, I was supposed to have my mind on my training and not on dirty thoughts, which frequently tempted me to go someplace like the bathroom or my bedroom and hide out while I flicked my bean.

“Yeah, well, whether you are alone in the car or with us, you are going to ride like that from now on – top flipped down and skirt pulled up,” Randy said.

It was decided – this is how I had to ride in the car in front of my kids. I wasn’t sure how that would translate to my work outfits. I dressed professionally at the office. I didn’t ask him.

There was a long period of silence, and then Freddy said “Technically, it’s top flipped up.”

“What?” Master asked him.

“Mom flipped her top UP. She didn’t pull it down.”

Randy smiled at him for clarifying that pedantic little detail and told him thanks.

“Where are we going?” Myra asked.

“I was thinking about McDonald’s. It’s close, and it’s near the pet store. I want to pick up some shit for your Mom and Dad to start puppy training.”

Myra didn’t ask what puppy training was – it was probably fairly obvious. I’ve acted like a puppy before around the house. I think she got the gist.

“Gross, McDonald’s!” Myra complained.

“My friend Charlotte works there,” Athena beamed that she’d get to see her friend.

“Good, I am glad one of you little brats appreciate a free meal,” Randy’s tone wasn’t super harsh, but he often lost patience with the girls and called them spoiled brats. “ I would have thought you’d prefer Burger King better, Athena. They do things your way!”

Athena didn’t seem to get his joke. It was a play on their old slogan “We do things your way.” That or it just wasn’t funny. She stuck her nose up and looked out the window.

“You seem to think this is a democracy where you select which rules you are going to live by and which ones you can ignore, and everyone votes. I have news for you – I am not Burger King. I do things MY way,” he told her.

“I haven’t broken any of your rules,” Athena offered defensively. She didn’t seem huffy or angry – she was calm and sweet.

“Bullshit, you’ve had just as much corner time as your sister, and it’s only been a few days,” Randy reminded her.

Randy puts them in the corner for simple infractions – but he has never spanked them or punished them in other ways.

“I was just getting used to the rules, but I am doing better,” Athena offered.

“See that it stays that way. You could call me Sir now and again. That was a rule, and I’ve been overlooking it. I am getting tired of this Randy shit. Your Mom would get spanked for forgetting to address me with respect.”

It was true – I had told them on day one to call him Sir. It just made sense for them not to be on a first name basis with him. However, that rule had not stuck – mostly because Randy didn’t enforce it.

“Respect runs both ways,” Athena countered. She wasn’t arguing – just making a point.

“Smart girl, it does! A boss respects their employees, but that doesn’t mean that he is on their level, and they get to address him by his first name. A doctor can respect his patient, but you don’t address the doctor by their first name. You call them Doctor Smith or whatever. You address your parents as Mom and Dad. You don’t have to respect your mom unless I am not home. I certainly don’t expect you to respect your father but the title designates where they stand in the hierarchy. Everybody knows who is who – and addressing them as such acknowledges that.”

“Fair point, Sir – but if I start calling you that – you are going to stop calling me a bitch?”

“I only did that once, and you were acting like a bitch – so don’t act like one, and it won’t be a problem,” Randy countered. He ended the discussion by reminding Myra and Freddy that went for them as well.

“Sorry Sir,” Freddy piped up.

Myra groaned a little and looked at her phone.

It was at this point, sitting with my legs spread so that my pussy was wide open. I could smell my juices, and I was getting soaked. The girls didn’t say anything. They’ve seen me throb my pussy muscles. My asshole starts puckering at the same time. My nipples began to harden – I tried to focus on my training exercise instead of the fact that people in the cars next to us might catch a flash of me topless.

“Is driving topless and twerking her pussy really a punishment for mom? She looks like she enjoys it a little too much,” Myra joked.

“The reason your mom’s punishments are so intense is because she has a high tolerance for pain and degradation. I am always watching to see if it has become ineffective – I think despite her smile, she is feeling it. Aren’t you cunt?”

“Yes, Master,” I responded and tried not to smile. It was hard – because despite the constant feeling of embarrassment, I truly was getting off on the balls in my pussy – right in front of my family.

“I don’t want your mom looking constantly miserable and making me look like this mean ogre,” Randy sounded surprisingly well-reasoned and his mood had cooled considerably. The girls might have been seeking to understand why I subjected myself to this. I assumed though, they were just trying to push my buttons. The more they talked about my pussy-training the more humiliated I felt.

“It’s okay if your mom takes a little pleasure in being owned. She knows I am making her do this for her own good. The lesson will remind her to listen to my instructions and not try to decide where her husband can sit. She also has daily pussy control training that has to be done whether we are taking a break or not. I am killing two birds with one stone.”

I had been subconsciously scooching down further and further and slouching in the backseat. I could have sworn the woman in the next car glared at me for exposing my boobs to her family.

Due to my posture, the two metal balls I had been rolling around in my pussy fell out of my cunt. They dropped right onto the floor at my feet. One of them emerged first, and with a loud thunk it hit the floor and the second one hit it.

I’ve told you that Master will punish me for this at home immediately. If he hadn’t seen me in the rearview mirror, I am sure the chuckles from the girls at my expense would have alerted him.

“You weren’t sitting up like I specifically told you to do! What did I tell you about posture? That’s my pet peeve. It isn’t even about obedience. Slouching will give you back problems! You should see my dad. He wishes he hadn’t started slouching – now he can’t stand the pain. It is sloppy and lazy! It’s thoughtless that you can’t do a simple task without needing to be punished. Bend down and suck those balls into your mouth. Then I want you to pull your piss flaps apart like fucking Butterfly wings with both hands and keep your mouth open. I would stop this car to beat your ass on the side of the road, but I am hungry, and I am guessing the rest of the family is too!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.