Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I use the term “wear something” loosely because my cunt, nipples, and asshole are permanently exposed at home. My body is sometimes adorned with decorations, and I wear a plug, collar, or heels. I haven’t worn actual clothes for days.

The girls have adjusted nicely to the new rule about nudity. They haven’t invited anyone over lately, which is just as well. The few times they have, it was incredibly humiliating for me.

My daughter’s friend Charlotte laughed and said she wished her mom was as cool as I am. I didn’t like her - but I have to admit I am easily flattered.

Freddy has two good friends. They are nerdy and nice like him. They go by the names Doozer and Raiden, but I know them as Donny and Hugo. They used to come over all the time, and I made a deal with Freddy that I’d stay out of the common areas so he and his friends could play without the awkwardness of explaining why his mother is naked.

Although I would imagine that they would be delighted by the opportunity, I think Freddy would be mortified. He stopped inviting them over after the rule change on the dress code for Athena and Myra.

I felt a little guilty about that, but he still hangs out with them online – which is where he likes to be most of the time anyway.

The girls were home when I got home. They were undressed as well, without me having to tell them to strip. They know that I’ll stand them in the corner if they aren’t. I also locked up their clothes – so they don’t have a lot of options besides what they wore to school that day.

They’ve asked occasionally for Randy to lift the rule about mandatory nudity, but he hasn’t. I kind of like the fact that they are vulnerable like me. They don’t bitch about it non-stop. I really didn’t care if Randy lifted the restriction or not. I felt they had learned their lessons by this point and would think twice about sneaking out if they were permitted to wear clothes at home again.

It did help prevent them from wanting to bring friends over, too – that was a good thing. The last thing I needed was for some boy they liked to be staring at my apple pie as I crawled around the living room – then again, if he was cute, maybe Master would let me fuck him?

Athena has started shaving her pussy completely bald like me. I assume it’s because she saw how my snatch looks like a smooth baby’s bottom and she admired the look.

Athena also isn’t shy about bending over. I don’t think she does it intentionally, but she has a tendency to bend at the waist so that her pussy lips separate and her asshole puckers. I’ve seen my daughter’s pink double-barrel holes many times since this all began. I think Athena is a little extroverted, but she may also just not know that the guys in the house all check her out whenever she bends over.

Conversely, Myra has allowed her bush to grow out thick and mangy. I think it was a reaction to being nude all the time at the house. The thick mat of pubic hair covers all of her labia and her fat little clit. She reminds me of me back in the 1980s with that bush. I am sure her pussy is sweaty and a little musky – but I don’t care if she shaves or not.

Myra also always keeps her tight little ass clenched whenever possible. She always squats down and never parts her legs. I am sure she has seen her sister bend over and show everybody everything. She could warn Athena if she cared about her sister’s modesty.

“How many guys did you fuck at work?” Myra asked casually. At first, I ignored her and then relented a little.

“I’ll tell Master Randy when he gets home and ask for a punishment. Did you do your homework? Where is Freddy?”

“Freddy is playing video games, and yes, homework is done,” Myra said. I believed her, and I was frankly too lazy to double-check anyway.

My husband was the next one to come home. He removed his clothes at the door, but he keeps his panties on and changes into some four-inch stilettos. He has learned to walk very gracefully in women’s shoes.

“You’ll never be a woman and you aren’t much of a man, Jasper” I kissed him at the door. Jasper smiled politely and brushed my nipple with his hand. I slapped his hand and told him that’s not for him. “You need permission. These tits belong to Master Randy,” I reminded him.

There’s something powerful about being able to chide my husband for taking liberties with my body, even though it’s on display and begging to be touched. That he’s my husband and he accepts my taunting just makes him that much more special to me. But rules are rules and it’s kind of neat to refuse Jasper something as harmless as a subtle feel. It’s another thing I love about my devoted life partner.

I thought he was about to challenge me on that. He knew I let several men play with my boobs today. He didn’t complain though, so I set him chores to keep him busy, not that he really needed to be told. He knows his place well. “Clean up the house and make dinner, Jasper,” I instructed him in a tone of voice he enjoys hearing from me. It helps focus him.

I sat down on the couch to watch a little TV. I know, I’m a total hypocrite. I told you earlier how much that couch meant to me and how I didn’t want any naked asses on it. My daughters glared at me as they buzzed around the living room, not willing to break the same rule as me and sit too. They knew I’d give them hell if they did.

Athena was moving a textbook from the counter back to her school backpack and she knocked a notepad to the floor. She casually bent over and picked it up. As I told you earlier, she has a habit of parting her legs, and I saw her bald little beaver and her puckered (Hopefully) virgin asshole peek back at me. I noticed my husband staring a little too long for my comfort.

“Are you perving on Athena?” I snapped the question at him, not bothering to lower my voice.

Athena looked horrified and stood straight up. It was too late, though. She normally didn’t seem to care if anyone saw her naked. However, when I accused Jasper of staring Athena had a sudden look of shock and betrayal on her face.

I had caught Jasper red-handed, and his face was red too. He looked completely mortified when I accused him of ogling his own daughter.

“You little pervert, panties down and over my knee at once,” I insisted.

I really believe Jasper likes a good spanking but he’s never actually said so. If he wasn’t really staring at Athena’s butt, then in a way, I was rewarding him. But this spanking was to be one for Athena’s benefit - to show her that she could count on me to not let Jasper’s wandering eyes go unpunished.

I sent Athena into my bedroom to get one of Master’s big wooden paddles. We keep them on a shelf, and they are easy to find. Since she was the one possibly slighted, I decided she should take an active part in the punishment even if it was only as my gopher.

“Please, dear, I just happened to look in that direction,” he mumbled his apology as he bent over my knee. I could feel his cock writhing and throbbing against my thigh even though it was caged. It’s why I believe he likes it. He just can’t admit it.

I couldn’t resist the urge to taunt him a little more and at the same time, let him know his secret was safe with me. I hissed in his ear so that only he could hear me. “You better not get your jizz all over my thigh and spurt through that cage. You were lingering, Jasper. We both know it.”

I spanked my husband twenty times with the wooden paddle and left his ass raw and red. I don’t like to talk or make him count. I don’t really want to be a dominatrix. I think it would feed my cruel streak too much. Of course the spanking was more for me than for Athena’s benefit. It’s enough that I can take out my frustrations on Jasper every now and again when Master is not home.

I sent Jasper to stand with his nose, and the tip of his cock cage pressed firmly in the corner of the living room, feeling very pleased with myself. I’d avenged Athena, punished Jasper and I felt good about unleashing my frustrations on Jasper’s ass. Spanking him got my juices flowing, too. It was a win-win-win.

When I heard Master’s car pull up, I wiped my pussy juices off the couch and quickly got down on my hands and knees to greet him as if I’d been on the floor since I’d arrived home. Master Randy has his own key to the house, but we seldom lock the door. He opened it and walked in as if he already owned the place.

I sprang to attention and greeted him.

Master looked around and saw that my husband was standing in the corner, and the girls looked shocked. He asked what had happened, and I reported that I’d caught Jasper checking out Athena’s ass when she’d bent over.

“Well, she has a nice ass. Athena, you really have to watch how you bend over. We can all see your pooper when you do,” he warned her.

“So?” Athena asked with a half-naïve, and a half-devil may care expression. “Mom bends over like that all the time. What’s the difference?” Athena asked.

Even if she suddenly felt staring didn’t matter – I wasn’t going to let her father out of his punishment. Jasper was probably getting off on being called a naughty boy anyway.

“That’s fine then. I just wanted you to be aware that I can’t promise you that we won’t look at it,” Randy was having an impossibly surreal conversation with my daughter about her pretty butthole.

“It’s just a fart-hole – no different than anyone else’s. I really don’t see the big deal. I have to be naked anyway. If dad or Freddy want to look, it’s no skin off my nose,” she said. I noted the fact that she hadn’t stood up for her father when I was spanking him, but I let the comment slide. Athena is pretty daring when it comes to thong swimsuits – so it wasn’t completely out of character for her to say this. Still, it was nice of her to add, “If you want to look, then look, Freddy.”

Athena pulled her cheeks apart playfully and exposed herself to her brother. “Seen enough?”

Normally I would have reacted to such a display, but Master was home now, so it was up to him to intervene or just watch things unfold. Athena is quite the character when she wants to be. I don’t know if I can quite capture her youthful exuberance in words when she does things like this, but it certainly wasn’t the first time. She is so full of life, and her body is so tight that she springs when she moves, and there is only a slight jiggle to her tits and butt. Athena smiled like a cheerleader executing a finishing move during a half-time show – a cheerleader not wearing a mini-skirt.

My daughter was probably this bold because she assumed Freddy might get bored with looking if he believed it wasn’t that big of a deal to her. It’s her sister who is the sarcastic one - often smirking or making funny duck-lip faces. I think both girls are quite the pair when they are together!

Freddy giggled and admitted he hadn’t seen enough. He began to describe her asshole and asked why the skin was a little darker around the hole. “Is that from poop?”

Randy laughed out loud. He was watching this little exchange between them with a mirthful expression just like mine.

“No, Freddy,” she sighed and told him that she keeps her ass nice and clean. The skin is just darker there. She looked slightly embarrassed as she removed her hands from her cheeks. “I’ll tell you what – anytime you want, just tell me to spread my cheeks, and I’ll hold them open for you to get a peak.”

Myra croaked an objection and scrunched her nose in disgust.

Myra didn’t seem to mind being naked, but clearly, she didn’t like the thought of Freddy getting a free look at her well-spread butthole.

She complained that Freddy shouldn’t be allowed to look that closely at their buttholes -even though it was Athena who made the offer. I think Myra felt obliged to do anything her sister would do.

Freddie ignored Myra’s objection. “How long will you hold it for?” Freddy has an endless supply of questions – if you answer one, then two more will take its place. The girls know this and humor him by answering as many as they can before they get frustrated.

“I dunno, five minutes,” Athena said. I don’t think she expected Freddy to take her offer seriously – but she was willing to humor him.

“You only held it for like thirty seconds,” Freddy pouted.

“You didn’t even tell me to hold my cheeks! I did it because I chose to,” Athena reminded him. She had an impishly cute expression on her face about it.

“Fine, what should I say?”

“IDK, whatever, spread em? Or cheeks open? Whatever you want,” Athena grabbed an apple and bit into it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.