Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Epilogue: (1 year passed)

BDSM Sex Story: Epilogue: (1 year passed) - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Naked tattoed woman

I suppose I permitted this story to remain in limbo for so long because of all the cum, shit, and fucking that I have been gobbling. I apologize that I let it sit for so long and left you wondering what my kids did at school that afternoon.

The truth is that I do not know. I assume they did what they would do every day for the rest of the school year. Athena and Myra would ultimately follow elaborate rules enforced by their little brother and his friends. They kept it just discreet enough that it was something of an open secret at school. The administration was probably well aware, but their behavior was so scandalous and over the top that the school took no action.

I believe this was for two reasons. The biggest one was that technically they were not hurting anyone, and while they were acting inappropriately around their fellow high schoolers, it was difficult to pin them down on a broken rule without acknowledging that they had let this go on for quite some time. It would be a notable scandal and the school didn’t want to deal with being in the national news cycle.

The other was that many of their teachers and even the assistant principal were regulars at our house and got discounts, and freebies at school from the girls for sexual favors – always with their brother’s approval.

My daughters began to serve my husband Jasper at home and Freddy at school. They evolved their D/s contract to cover boundaries, limits, expectations as well as behavior protocols that well beyond anything I could have envisioned.

The girls had designed elaborate themed days where they spent weekends as human pets, donkeys, and even ashtrays/furniture and then in the evening they worked full time with me as a pro-subby. We got paid to do what we enjoyed, and the girls soon began to specialize in fetishes that they seemed particularly suited to.

They have rules for how they fart, shit, piss, fuck, even brush their teeth. The protocols are not simply schedules where they do the same thing over and over. They are a framework of continuous domestic discipline that keeps them constantly in mind of their submission.

Jasper helped a lot once he started gaining confidence. He was always good at little details.

Yes, I became a full-time toilet and while I sometimes regret the decision with a face full of Freddy’s turds hanging out of my mouth, I eat shit daily. Thursday nights I am a full time toilet for customers who want to piss or shit on me, in me, and watch me gobble it or flop around in a puddle of excrement.

I almost never eat regular food – even leftovers. Aside from protein powder and a few vitamins that Jasper thinks I need. I live pretty much on a diet of urine, crap, cum, sweat, snot and pain. I’ve lost some weight and I think I actually look better now because of all the vitamins my husband keeps me on.

I don’t want to downplay how extreme this is, but I doubt you want to hear about how I vomited when I couldn’t suck down a load of dried crap and then had to swallow that as well. I know I am a filthy whore – and I accept it.

The girls did not want to take charge of me any longer once they started serving full time. They pretty much delegated that to Jasper and Freddy. Wenchie likes kicking me sometimes for the amusement of some of my customers.

My daughters wanted to join me full time. There are some things like being toilet trained and hung by their tits for hours like a pinata that they do not do – but I think they would if Jasper would let them.

Jasper wouldn’t let them stop going to school and he insisted that they spend some ‘mundane’ time doing ‘normal things.

My daughter eventually went on a date with Paul. He was the boy she met at Wal-Mart. He showed up at our house and was surprised when she greeted him in the nude with only a collar on.

“Are you here for sex?” Athena (Pinkie Pie) asked.

“No, you told me I could come by sometime. I take it this is a bad time?” Paul asked.

My daughter had flung the door open as she always did. “If you don’t mind that I am naked, you can come in. I thought you’d call first or something.”

“I did but a girl named Wenchie answered and told me that if I wanted to see you, I had to come over at 7:30PM.”

The girls routinely answered their phones and set up appointments. Charlotte probably thought nothing of the request and failed to warn Athena.

“Well, this is how I live,” Athena walked him around the living room. We had converted it into a full-time reception area with cages, small stages with dancing poles, and tables for men to sit on. I was in my former bedroom as I usually am. Myra was back there with me.

Wenchie was walking around taking drink orders and flirting with guys. Paul noticed she was naked as well. She didn’t flinch when he saw her. She was used to boys from school dropping by to fuck us.

“This is like a sex party?” Paul asked innocently. It probably seemed that way with a dozen horny guys groping and staring at two naked teenagers serving them booze and snacks.

“I am afraid so, Sir. Now you see why I’ve been avoiding you when you ask me on a date,” my daughter bit her lip. She didn’t try to hide her nudity. One of her tits had two bright red marks where someone recently chafed her skin with coarse rope.

“I can see why if you are this busy,” Paul seemed to feel rejected.

“It’s just that I kind of work almost every day of the week and well, I doubt you would want to date a total whore,” my daughter explained. She wasn’t being cruel – she was saying what she meant.

“I got the impression you were into kinky stuff at Walmart. I was cool with that,” he started to say. I came crawling out on my hands and knees, being led by a man holding my leash. My mouth was full of his semen, and it was obvious I had a fresh black eye.

The attention in the room shifted to me. I was blissfully unaware that the boy my daughter was talking to meant anything to her. I felt I was simply in a room full of men waiting to stick their dicks in me and he was like any other customer. It was any normal Wednesday to me. I didn’t recognize him. I had cum in my eyes to be quite honest.

“Did my mom perform well?” Freddy asked.

“Yeah, she did everything I wanted,” the man answered.

“Was it worth the donation?” Freddy confirmed. He liked doing that so that other customers heard them say it and felt good about paying their money to use us.

“Yeah,” he said, and since he was a regular, he knew he’d be asked if I could swallow the cum, so he gave me permission.

“Fine, let’s see who is on the floor? Oh good, Pinkie Pie! Oh Pinky Pie, crawl that fat-ass of yours over here please.”

Wenchie was doing customer requests and she’d participate in things like this but not if my daughters were present.

“Excuse me, sir. I’d like to keep talking if you can stay, but what I am about to do may gross you out,” my daughter performed an invisible curtsy by lifting imaginary skirts and then got on all fours. She practiced crawling in a way that fully exposed her asshole and cunt and offered the biggest target to someone that wants to spit or kick her.

She crawled passed the dozen or so men watching this spectacle and met me face to face – nose to nose.

I overheard her whisper softly to her brother not to make this a big ordeal. She didn’t want Paul to flip out any more than he had too.

Freddy took that to mean that she was pretending to be humiliated and ruthlessly made us pass the cum back and forth several times by French kissing while fucking ourselves with dildos between our tits. Eventually was ordered to lay back, spread her legs, and let me spit the cum on her asshole. It was only then that I could lap it up.

it was fun, and not that unusual for us to do around the living room. Freddy usually didn’t make as big of a show out of it but this time he did.

My daughter waited to be dismissed and Freddy reminded the crowd that she had a few appointments open and that the highest donation would get her next.

My daughter didn’t expect Paul to be there when she turned around anyway. Her appointment WAS with Paul. He dropped two hundred dollars on her that night. She told him she would have given it to him for free and returned the money to him after they finished. I think they just talked in their session. I don’t’ know because I was fucking two guys who brought their dog.

Yes, we are “pet friendly” now. We even have a sign on the front door “You are welcome to bring your pet, as long as you keep yours on a leash, we’ll keep OURS on a leash.”

I do not want to downplay our bestiality training. It was difficult at first to open my mouth and allow a dog to French kiss me and fucking them was very different than their human counterpart. I can tell you from practiced experience that having a dog eat you out is a mind-fuck.

We have three male dogs now. Napoleon, Thor, and Adonis are all well trained on how to fuck human women. My daughters play with their dicks and fuck them too.

It isn’t my decision any longer, it’s often a little surreal when all three of us get pounded by our three dogs. The dogs get a pretty good workout nightly. There is always someone who wants to pay to watch us play with them.

I am now literally the lowest member of the family. No one asks my opinion anymore. Most of the family excludes me from normal conversation and talks about me like I am not in the room. Ever since I got the tattoo and piercings, I’ve been pretty much a fuck-beast to be used as a cum dump and toilet. It’s been fantastic.

I seldom ever think about my old life when I used to drive a car, go to Starbucks for coffee or work a real job.

Anyway, they started dating but only with Freddy or Jasper’s permission. It’s been six months now, and he stops by at times to see her at night and she disappears for about an hour with him. I believe that their love affair is a story by itself. Freddy and Jasper placed no rules on her when she went on dates with Paul.

However, Athena did. She told him she’d only go out with him if she had protocols and expectations to follow.

One day, Randy returned again. We all knew he would. The girls asked him what he wanted. He specifically came on a Thursday when I was a toilet. “To take a shit on your mom,” he said. He seemed to have a lot of sour grapes about rejection.

He put Jasper down several times, made fun of all Freddy, and paid to fuck both girls before doing what he said he wanted to do and taking a shit on my tummy, before making me crawl in it and eat it.

“Is this what you wanted, fuck slut?” he asked as he watched me consume his crap like it was the best Steak dinner I ever had.

“Yes Sir,” he said.

“You could have had me. You chose shit instead,” he grunted.

“Yes, I did Sir.”

Even in submission, I was defiant at times, and I enjoyed flexing the fact that ultimately it was my choice to serve my family.

Despite all of his negativity and attempts to divide us, Jasper was still affable and nice to him. Jasper and Randy came to an agreement. He offered Randy a job beating my ass on Friday night and now Randy comes fairly regular to kick the snot out of me. Randy puts on shows in the living room between sessions and helps customers who want to learn to whip and beat me by teaching them to tie me up and beat me without permanently hurting me. It actually works out pretty well.

It was incredibly humiliating to have to serve Randy willingly at first. I had basically used him and dumped him when I thought he was angry with me for cheating on his rules. It’s something he hasn’t let me forget.

The girls don’t like it either, but he fucks and beats them regularly as well.

I don’t know if you remember Carl? He is the neighbor who got offended when I invited him and offered him a drink while I was wearing a thong. I’ve found that people who get offended by what I do often secretly want to use me. Carl came back and fucked me raw one night and then decked my husband when he caught Jasper watching from the closet. This was before Jasper became my Master.

Well, Carl and his wife are regulars here now. She is a really nice lady, and she likes to walk around topless, but she doesn’t fuck any of the guys. She likes to drink and flirt, while Carl beats the snot out of me. They usually end up arguing before they leave. I gather they like angry-sex, followed by make-up sex. I don’t mind and it’s really not up to me anymore who comes over to the house.

I never really liked my daughter’s friend Charlotte (Wenchie). She is stuck-up and just started working at my house because it was a better paycheck then the fast-food job she used to have. Her brother Kevin found out she was coming over to serve at house as a waitress and eventually part-time hooker.

Wenchie pretended what she did was no big deal when her brother found

Out what she did at our house. Freddy had the bright idea of making it clear that Wenchie had to obey HIM and only HE could make Charlotte obey someone else. Kevin believed for several weeks that his sister was in a sex club or something but he generally let her get away with it.

This is probably an entire story on it’s own merit, and I am not doing it justice, but I feel Charlotte wanted her brother to blackmail her. She never said it and she certainly mentioned she did NOT want that. She started giving him some of the money she earned and I feel she was dropping hints like “If I do this, you have to promise not to tell Mom and Dad”.

Kevin never did.

Three months later, it was probably Athena or Freddy that ‘suggested’ she bring a list of rules to her brother that laid out what he could and could not make her do. All he had to do was agree to keep it from her father. The idea behind this was that if she proactively offered these things he wouldn’t be inclined to ask her to do even more.

In other words, if she offered to suck his dick, he might not want to fuck her ass.

The truth was, everyone else but her knew she secretly wanted Kevin to blackmail her. I didn’t hear what his reaction was, but I assumed it was positive. He obviously didn’t tell Charlotte’s parents. We just gave her the nudge she wanted to ask him to do the things she wanted him to do.

Four or five months went by and Wenchie had escalated to turning more tricks and we were considering getting another receptionist/waitress to tease in the living room because she spent more time in the back rooms than she did in the front room.

That’s when her dad showed up. Everyone in my neighborhood and pretty much the town has heard of us. Cops know what we do and since we don’t charge money and rely on “Donations” technically there isn’t anything they can do to stop us. We are basically just a “swinger party” that has the only four girls to a house full of men.

Anyway, Charlotte’s Dad showed up and at first, he was unaware that Charlotte even worked there. He had made an appointment and everything with me. When he saw her naked in a harness walking around with a tray of refreshments that he tried to pretend he was there to catch her in the act. That was obviously a lie.

There was a little drama and we lost some customers that night who didn’t want to watch him blow his top.

Charlotte hadn’t expected him. He used a fake name on his reservation (most guys do). She proved he made the appointment and her father tried to say that was just to get in to confirm his suspicion. Eventually, Jasper smoothed things over and explained that Wenchie has been a good employee and worked there for almost a year (at this point). Stopping her now wouldn’t change anything. Jasper offered to comp a session with me if the dad would calm down.

There was awkward silence as he contemplated proving he was a hypocrite by taking Jasper’s offer, and what would be gained by dragging his daughter out of there by her ear. Wenchie offered to take him in the back room.

“And do what?” he demanded.

“Whatever you want.”

“I am your dad!”

“Yes, and your daughter works in a literal whore house. You came here to fuck. It doesn’t have to be weird if you make it. I’ve been fucking Kevin for months, Sir.”

“Here?”

“Yes, and at home, Sir” she told him of a few times that he almost caught them and he realized that she wasn’t lying.

“You keep calling me Sir. Why?”

“I am at work. It’s the protocol here, Sir. All the girls obey and say Sir to men.”

“I wish you would do THAT at home. You treat me like shit there. I don’t want you to look down your nose at me if I say yes.”

“I won’t Sir. I’ll show you the same rules that Kevin has for me. You can make me do any of those things at home, and I’ll call you Sir. Just don’t tell Mom.”

“I would ask the same thing of you!”

I am glossing over this, because I really don’t know much more about it than that. As far as I know, her mom doesn’t have a clue and her brother and father treat her like a submissive whore when she is home. I believe she calls them Sir in public and around their mom now though.

So, why have I started writing after a year? Well, a few days ago my mom arrived. I have not had any communication with her, but Jasper and my daughters have. Jasper answered the door because mom came early while the girls were at school. Jasper quit his job and became a full-time pimp and Master. He lets Freddy run the floor, and he runs us behind the scenes.

“I came here for my property,” my mom pointed at Jasper’s crotch.

“My dick is NOT your property, Francine!”

Mom scoffed. “I don’t care about your tiny wee-wee. I should have crushed it to put it out of it’s miserable existence and spare women the boredom of being fucked by such a spectacularly tiny cock. I am here for my late husband’s cock cage.”

Jasper doesn’t wear his cock cage very often any longer. Every now and then he put it on because it comforted him. He wasn’t wearing it then. My mom gave me the key a long time ago before I ever met Randy. She expected me to dominate him at home and every now and then the cage has to be removed to be cleaned and to allow him to shave his pubes.

Jasper invited my mother in. He’s made allies of some of our biggest detractors like Randy and Carl. He provided my mom with a tour of our house. My mother’s imperious nature makes it difficult to see if tell if she is impressed – but here is a secret; she is NEVER impressed.

Jasper explained how things were now and trotted me out like an animal. Mom scowled and looked bitter. “All of the years teaching you to be a dominant, wasted.”

“I am sorry I am such a disappointment, Ma’am,” I muttered.

“You were a disappointment to me when you rejected my training and never returned to visit. You missed your father’s passing. I only tolerated this pathetic husband of yours because I assumed that you would put him in his proper place at your feet. I thought I would offer you an olive branch and train him for you. Now I see you reject your nature groveling at his feet. It is disgusting,” Mom turned up her nose.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.