Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 41

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Jasper and Freddy sprayed the three of us directly in the face with a crimped garden hose. We squatted in the back yard to wash the sweat, cum, and piss from our bodies. They ordered us to hold spread positions in the darkened night air while they targeted our plump asses, and tits mostly.

“It’s going to be like this from now on,” Jasper warned his daughters as he made their lives unpleasant and uncomfortable. He chuckled and chortled over how miserable the girls looked as they were sprayed down. “Your cunt belongs to me,” he reminded them. The girls nodded, but didn’t look particularly amused.

They definitely weren’t laughing now. I felt they initially thought it might be a funny goof to obey their Dad and little brother. This was all decided so fast this evening and I thought it was just to amuse the guests. The girls still called the shots in things that mattered like finances.

Freddy and Jasper could both be overly sensitive and considerate. I didn’t expect either of them to really relish the authority like they were. The guys were definitely laughing as they insisted Athena spread her cunt flaps while they insert the hose in her and fucked her with it while spraying deep down into her cervix.

“No more showers, no more toilet use at home, you shit and piss like the dogs you are. You get washed on the lawn. You will eat like animals off the floor, and you will beg for table scraps. That protein powder you bought me months ago isn’t going to waste. I’ll sprinkle some of that in your gruel in the morning,” Jasper sounded delighted as he washed out Myra’s cunt just as methodically as he had Athena.

“Do you girls remember making me go doo-doo on the lawn the other day? Calling me your little puppy-daddy?” Jasper reminded them of the afternoon he spent outside with them when they broke the news that Francine no longer wanted to see him.

“I am SO sorry, Daddy!” Athena was the first to apologize and so did Myra. I said nothing. I held my cunt flaps open and squatted on the balls of my feet so that he could wash me the same way as he had them.

“Don’t be, Pinkie Pie!” it was the first time I heard my husband address Athena by her new pet name. Freddy had come up with that this afternoon. “Your cunt of a mother told you that you could play with me like a pet and I allowed it. I chose to allow it. I don’t want you to be angry at me for playing with you the same way. Are you allowing me to train you?”

“Yes Daddy, you Freddy and Charlotte can train us,” Athena spoke for both her and her sister.

“You can be as cruel as we were to you, fair is fair,” Myra was half-joking when she made the offer. I do not think she considered herself ‘cruel’ although there was an element of that to how strict they had been.

“I am not going to be cruel,” Jasper corrected her. I nearly rolled my eyes. I thought he was going to give a speech about compassion and mutual respect. It was the kind of stuff he used to always talk about when I first discussed him becoming my Master seven months ago. “It may seem that way because I am going to be strict. I am not going to be vengeful. The lessons I am going to teach you are about true obedience and submission. Your mother only knows pain and humiliation. What I learned from Miss Francine is going to open your eyes to a new level of submission. I watched her dismantle me and reshape me into a sissy maid. I put up no resistance to the process and you won’t either. You will behave yourselves and become proper pets. The lessons we teach you will require you to endure a great deal of pain and humiliation. It will all be worth it because you are going to obtain an entirely new understanding of what it means to truly submit.”

I had flashbacks to my mother’s voice when my husband told them in no uncertain terms that he wasn’t going to just play at being a Master for the amusement of customers. “This is far from some novelty to shock and amuse guests. You’ll do that as well, but so much more!”

The girls seemed astonished that Jasper would make such bold claims. I wondered if they were having second thoughts about going down this path with him now. They had made this decision so lightly tonight. The rules had been evolving every day but they had been the ones making them.

When Freddy had made some new rules the girls seemed amused and intrigued. Now, they had a different look on their face. I want to say it was fear but I do not think it was that. I think they genuinely looked like they were processing what their father intended to do from now on. My only question was if any of them would feel the same way in a few days.

Their father made them crawl into their bedroom as he explained that they weren’t ready to understand or accept much more tonight. He made Freddy aware that here would be no more “fake punishments” or spectacles.

At first Freddy thought that meant that he wouldn’t be able to punish the girls. Jasper said that they would be much more authentic now that the girls were really submitting if they actually were punished for something they did wrong. “If they’ve been good girls, we can always find some thing for them to do in the living room for our guests amusement.”

He put the girls into the cage (together) and bound them. They giggled at first but soon realized just how uncomfortable it was to share a cage meant for a medium sized dog. “I do not approve of Charlotte being your trainer. Freddy was educated by his mother for a few days, and I can work with that.”

“I didn’t want to be a trainer anyway,” Charlotte shrugged before Athena could insist that she had the same authority as her father. “I am happy to pretend when you have guests though,” she laughed as she looked down at Athena and Myra hog-tied in the cage with their faces between each other’s legs.

“Good, I think if circumstances change or Freddy and I fail to provide the proper discipline we can discuss the matter again,” Jasper announced bluntly. He seemed convinced that he could provide the girls with an education in what he called “real submission”.

“You’ve been playing around it for weeks in front of the customers. You have been getting little tastes of what it means to submit. You enforce your little rules as you see fit. That changes tonight – Freddy and I will be enforcing the rules consistently.”

He ordered me outside and tied me to a post on the back porch. He made me angle my body so that the corner of a wooden post was between my ass crack. Then he had me raise my hands above my head so that he could tie them to the post.

“You will sleep here until I can find a more suitable place for you, Honey. I assure you that you will get used to the crickets. Your mother made me sleep outside many times and I survived. It will be good for you,” he didn’t wait for me to say anything. My husband gagged me and bound my tits, wrists, ankles and knees to the post with expert precision. I was pretty sure my mother taught him to tie himself up. My head was bound to the post as well. It was uncomfortable but not impossible after being caged for so many months.

“You wanted me to be a complete bastard to you when you first asked me to take charge and I couldn’t. I didn’t want to hurt the person that I love and I apologize for that,” he whispered under his breath. I didn’t look him in the eye. He rarely looked me in the eye anyway. He lifted my chin with a finger so that he could look at me. “I love you, Honey. You are and always will be my love. I have a better understanding of what you truly need. I loved Kim too. She was my wife. She wasn’t perfect. She was bossy, pushy, and selfish. She took charge when things needed to get done. When she started craving things I couldn’t give her I didn’t know how to respond. You aren’t Kim any longer just as I am not the Jasper that you married.”

I remembered when Randy told me he loved me. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was someplace between disgust and shame. I did not want Randy to “love” me. I had immediately wished he hadn’t said it. When a Master starts talking about ‘love’ usually it means he is going to become cheesy, romantic and all lovey-dovey and feelings are going to get in the way of training.

There was something different in my husband’s eyes when he told me he loved me. I knew he meant it and truth be told, I loved him too. I think that truth be told, I was glad he said it and I wished I could have said it back to him.

Drool was already forming on my lips and running down my chest. Jasper stuffed two golf balls he found nearby into my pussy and told me he expected me to keep them in all night. “You are a filthy cunt and a whore. You are MY cunt and whore, and you crave discipline. I was worried that you wouldn’t love me if I had to discipline you. I was a fool for not realizing that you needed it,” Jasper tugged my nipples hard and adjusted the rope around the base of my boobs so that it was snug. It didn’t cut off my circulation, but it felt like it was going to be an uncomfortable night.

“Look at these glorious bruised titties, you look like some alley-way crack whore,” he amused himself by squeezing my tits and slapping them a few time before leaving. I was actually turned on and hoping he might fuck me – a tiny cock would be better than no cock at all.

Instead, I was unable to touch myself, talk, or do more than nod in agreement with him.

I didn’t argue with my husband. I couldn’t with the gag in my mouth. The gag had a hole in it so that my tongue could be pulled out or a cock could be shoved in my mouth. It forced my mouth open and all night gnats flew in and out of my mouth. I was helpless to close my mouth.

I used to think that sleeping gagged and bound in a cage was really difficult until I got used to it. I found it difficult to sleep any other way. Tied standing made it nearly impossible to sleep. I became intimately aware of the grooves in the wood. I was tied so that the edge of the post cut into my ass and back as I leaned back against it.

If I fell asleep the rope holding me up would put all of my weight on my tits and arms.

I had nothing but my own thoughts about the night before.

I tried to process that Jasper may have had several points that night. I loved him as well. I felt guilty for not at least trying to mumble that back to him before he left me alone in the night air. There was already a fine mist of morning dew collecting on my body and the grass even though it was hours away from sunrise.

I still considered my daughters to be my primary owners. I would serve him and Freddy if they told me to do so. I wondered if they would grow tired of obedience training. I wondered if Freddy and Jasper would feel guilty about treating us like slaves and want to go back to how things were.

Things had been so simple a few days earlier. Athena and Myra were my Mistresses. They pretended to be submissive around guests and enforced little rules on each other. Freddy had expressed an interest in owning me. I taught him so much in the last few days and had seen a new side of him.

It was a side that could have always been there, and I just didn’t realize it because I never took him seriously. Charlotte was simply their dorky friend with absentee parents helping out with the overflow of guests. Jasper was their sissy maid that liked to watch.

That had ALL changed tonight. The evolution of changes had been subtle and gradual in some ways but in others the power had simply changed hands. The girls still controlled the money, the house, and the car. I wondered if they would be able to continue to make those decisions and truly feel submissive. I certainly couldn’t when I first started on this path.

Control of the money in the house gave me the power to decide where we would go, what we would buy and how we would spend our time. I didn’t miss it. I was actually excited that the girls were fattening their college fund.

I don’t know when I finally passed out, but it must have been abrupt. I remember thinking about what I would do If Freddy and Jasper started to get cold feet about being Masters. I felt they should have stuck with being “Handlers”. They would probably get to play Master when they wanted to do it and not have to when they didn’t. I was a little worried about them. They were both too “nice” from my perspective to fill Randy’s shoes.

I remember wondering if the girls would contact Randy and ask him to come back to train the three of us. If they couldn’t get what they wanted from my husband and Freddy all the time – they might do that. I didn’t like that option either. I was done with Randy. The girls committed to 24/7 slavery but on some level they still ran the household. I felt Randy wouldn’t let that stand for long. He’d probably drain their bank accounts too.

I didn’t consider their decision to submit 24/7 to be that big of a deal. It had happened over such a long time in incremental stages that it didn’t really register to me that what they had chosen had a lot of implications.

It seemed that they were headed that direction when Randy was in charge anyway. Athena thrived under discipline and Myra wouldn’t let her do anything she wouldn’t do. I might have freaked out if I knew Athena had sucked his cock back then though. I would have assumed he was taking advantage of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.