Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 40

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“You little bitches are going to get trained tonight,” Randy promised that he was going to get his money’s worth out of tanning our asses. He looked so confident and cock-sure of himself. I realized I had missed that on some level.

He began by lining us up and removing our butt plugs. He inspected our bodies, smelled us, looked us over, and commented on our bodies. He compared our nipples and the reaction of our pussies to his touch. My daughters were stoic about letting him touch them all over.

Randy started out by giving us one word commands. They still remembered all the positions he taught me. The way he expected me to stand at attention or squat was identical to the ones that girls put me in. They even taught him the new ones they taught me.

“You little cunts thought you could be dominant?” Randy included Jasper in that question but my husband only quietly observed. Randy paced around us with scorn on his face and ridiculed the girls for thinking they had true leadership qualities.

“Anyone can learn to smack an ass and talk tough,” he applied a wooden paddle to our ass at random to punctuate his lecture. He preached about accountability, responsibility, and learning from one’s mistakes. He talked about having a goal in mind and accomplishing it – but not being afraid to change course if it was necessary.

I wanted to tell him how the girls were more dominant by his own definition than he had ever been. They kept quiet and let him smack their tits, asses, and bald pussies. He used a crop on us – hard. The girls bit their lips and groaned in anguish, but they endured his little warm-up activities.

“Now, you are titty-slaves with wet cunts like you are supposed to be,” Randy maligned the girls for choosing to be submissive but also told them that is where they belonged. “I would have waited until you were eighteen and graduated before I let you beg me to live the way you should have. You two fat cunts are too young to commit to a paper route – much less a lifetime of pain and service.”

“Yes, Sir,” Athena and Myra agreed with him. It was the first time they spoke since he began.

He asked them questions about whether they had been in a cage overnight or had a whip used on them. The girls told the truth. He said that he would have required them to do that before he’d even consider training them. He seemed to infer it was all my fault they had jumped the gun and become submissive without first experiencing it as fully as I had.

“Mom no longer tells us what to do or makes decisions for us. Submitting was our choice, Sir.”

“You are too STUPID to be able to make a choice. You have to have choices made for you,” Randy told them as he slashed our tits with a wooden dowel. Jasper couldn’t watch us endure pain. He looked away, but Randy insisted he watch the entire thing.

“That’s why we agreed to serve our father and brother, Sir.”

“The ignorant leading the stupid,” Randy adopted the metaphor of the blind leading the blind. “They are far too nice. You’ll have them eating out of your hand in a week for the promise of a sniff of your well-worn panties,” Randy told them while he looked directly at Jasper.

My husband turned red in the face.

“You didn’t tell them, did you?”

“No Sir,” Jasper corrected himself and added that it was none of his business any longer.

“I caught dear old daddy sniffing your panties when he did your laundry before you decided to stop wearing them. He was hand-washing them with his mouth,” Randy ratted out Jasper. I had no idea.

My mom used to make my father hand-wash our panties the same way when I was younger. It creeped me out. I knew exactly who had told Jasper to do that.

The girls looked a little betrayed and uncomfortable but remained with their hands behind their heads and their legs spread. Randy continued to beat us.

“Did Freddy tell you he liked to beat off in the milk?” Randy asked the girls.

“No, but we don’t care, Sir. We love the taste of cum,” Myra looked nervous. I had no idea Freddy did that. I wondered when he began doing it. Was it before or after I started drinking milk in a bowl on the floor in the kitchen?

“You never wondered why I didn’t drink your milk? Ha-ha,” Randy laughed. He put his fingers in Myra’s asshole and began to wriggle them around. “Tight little ass, has it ever been fisted?”

“No sir,” Myra began to answer and made a “Hgnnnggnn,” noise after Randy shoved four fingers into her butt and began to work his wrist up her ass.

“You signed up for a bronze package. You can spank us, play with us and train us, but we are here to fuck and suck, Sir. Mom is the total whore, Sir” Athena added.

“Oh, you are afraid to get your ass fisted for the first time?” Randy challenged her. He had his hand to the wrist inside Myra as she squirmed and stuck her backside out for him to go at it. “What did you think those butt plugs were? Decorations? They are there to signal you are a three hole slut and train you to take big cocks up your shitter.”

Athena stuck her ass out, put her hands behind her and spread her cheeks defiantly while arching her back slightly. Randy wasted no time stuffing his hand into her mouth so she could get it wet before fisting her butt as well.

Athena’s pretty blue eyes were simmering with hate or disgust. She allowed him to pump her ass like he was her sister. “Your eyes say you hate me. Your dripping cunts say you don’t,” he promised them he would punish their pussies too before he was finished with us.

I could tell it was intensely humiliating to let Randy dig around in her ass. Freddy had played with her butt many times in front of me. This was nothing like that. This was an intense fisting experience and he was doing both girls at the same time.

“Start making out, you little lezbos,” Randy ordered the girls to turn their heads to face one another so they could kiss while he continued to ream their asses. They wasted no time affectionately making out – like they really enjoyed it.

“You girls have been practicing,” Randy surmised that they were no strangers to incest. He was right. The girls had told me they used to play with each other going back to middle school – especially during sleepovers with their friends.

“Why do you think we didn’t complain when you used to tie us face to face, Sir” Athena was breathing heavily while she continued passionately kissing her sister.

“You disgusting little whores,” Randy called them names but I think he was more turned on now than ever before. He addressed me as “Cock Sleeve” and instructed me to get on my knees between them, finger fuck them both while sucking him off as he stood behind both of them.

He got bored fisting their asses and had them join me on the floor. “I am going to feed you like cock-crazy baby birds,” he joked as he alternated face-fucking my daughters. He went from face-fucking to fisting and back again like they were rag-dolls. The girls often giggled like they were expecting him to impress them.

Athena and Myra kept their mouths open and eagerly let him thrust into their faces like eager birds waiting for a worm. They weren’t experts at deep throating – but they did a fair job and Randy wouldn’t be happy if they could take all of his cock anyway. He wanted to see them choke and gag.

“What a cute little family.” Randy doesn’t cum quickly. Even if I had wanted to get him off – he wasn’t going to let me make him cum that quickly. He asked if we had ever seen the movie, the ‘Human Caterpillar’.

We hadn’t.

He apparently wanted to recreate an iconic scene from that movie. I was instructed to squat in the spread position with my ass sticking up and out. Athena was told to stand behind me and do the same thing. Myra was the “caboose” and got behind Athena.

Randy told Athena to lick my asshole. I sensed her hesitation. My ass was sweaty and dripping with cum from a night of serving dick after dick. Randy slapped her tits and chastised her “You are supposed to be a good slut, remember?”

Athena bent forward and began to lick my asshole – the way she had kissed her sister’s mouth. It was intense and arousing. Myra didn’t need to be told to put her tongue to Athena’s asshole. Randy marched us around and took some pictures before standing in front of me naked. He presented his ass and told me to go down on him.

His crack was hairy and his butt was sweaty. I was thankful I had been trained as a toilet. He farted right in front of my teeth and laughed about it.

“If I decide to train you again, I am going to get all three of you pregnant at the same time,” he promised.

It was the first time he mentioned returning to our lives permanently. I believe Athena and Myra knew he was angling to be invited back into our household. They didn’t seem shocked when he said it out loud. They kept licking assholes.

When Randy had enough of my kissing and worshiping his butthole he walked behind Myra. He placed two mousetraps on her fat, budding nipples and let them snap shut. I keep a lot of mouse traps – men love to use them on me. I know exactly how painful they can be when you let them snap shut. They have the power to break a small mouse’s neck.

“Ahh!” Myra screamed. Randy liked that. He stuffed his cock in her gaping asshole. I heard her moan. I could feel her body spasms as they cascaded through Athena and into me.

“You want to be whores like your Mom? I can treat you like whores. I can train you this way every night,” Randy promised as he shot his load in Myra’s asshole. He made Athena and I kneel behind her and suck the cum out together while he snapped mouse-traps on our nipples.

Athena’s face was red. I think her and Myra thought it was over now that Randy came. Most men would be done. Randy just gets mean when he cums.

“Spit that cum in your father’s mouth,” Randy ordered us to expel the semen from Myra’s ass into Jasper’s mouth.

Athena looked at me for direction and then at Jasper.

“You have twenty minutes left with my wife and daughters, I will observe but not participate,” Jasper informed him politely.

I’ve never seen Jasper really stand up for himself successfully. He wasn’t rude and didn’t raise his voice. Jasper usually sounds uncertain. He comes across as if what he is telling you is negotiable and that if you really put your foot down he’ll do whatever it takes to make you happy.

This time he sounded like the matter was not even up for discussion.

“I thought you loved cum, Jas-pee,” Randy was being facetious. Are you growing a spine? That has to change if I move back in. There is only room for one Master. I will let you eat all the cum that I pump into your daughters directly from their dripping cunts. I’ll even make them kiss it into your mouth. Would you like that?”

“I would not,” Jasper’s confidence was eroding. I could see him struggling with the idea that Randy would return. “My daughters are still in charge of this house, and if they invite you to return, I will not serve you,” he sounded hesitant.

“Well, if you are going to be my second in command, then get over here and plow Athena for me. I need to take a break until I can get it up again,” Randy urged Jasper to join in. It was a clever tactic. If he couldn’t bully Jasper into submission then he would ask him to participate.

“I’ll fuck my daughters outside of your session. You paid for this – enjoy it, Sir.”

“Holy shit, I never thought I’d see the day when a pencil-dick like you gives up a chance to stuff his dick down some premium young pussy. Does Freddy tap this?” Randy slapped Athena tits and dragged her over to a wooden cross.

“Yes Master,” the girls said they would fuck any man, at any time, and anywhere as long as their father, brother or Charlotte told them it was okay.

“You dumb bitches,” Randy said that they needed a real Master and that he knew more about domination in his little finger than all three of the others did. He sounded jealous. He locked my daughter’s ankles and wrists to the wooden cross on the wall and choked her a little while playing with her cunt.

“Please may I cum, Master? Please?” Athena begged as if her life depended on having a complete and total orgasm. I’ve never understood orgasm denial. I sometimes physically shake but a lot of times I have them and men are oblivious.

“No, cunt!” Randy stuffed a vibrator down her throat and turned it on. Her eyes began to water with tears as the device started to choke her. Randy was very experienced with breath play, but I didn’t think Athena could handle it. She looked so innocent hanging on the wall like a well used erotic party favor blow-up doll.

Randy forced Myra to stand and put her in the same position before finally tying me up. He snapped a picture of us hanging on the wall like pieces of meat to be used at will. We all had vibrators down our throats, spit running down our chins, and we were covered in sweat.

Randy was able to get hard and he invited Jasper to come fuck us. “Pick a hole, any hole!”

Jasper remained seated and politely declined.

“If you want to be my assistant, you are still going to have to take orders from me,” Randy cajoled him and kept badgering him until Jasper stood up and walked over to me. He was going to fuck me against the wall. Randy grabbed him by the back of the neck and stood him in front of Myra. She looked uncomfortable.

Jasper inserted his tiny cock in her pussy and she bucked against his hips. He wasn’t very comfortable having sex this way. The girls couldn’t talk with the vibrator in their mouth. All that came out was mumbling and a loud buzzing sound. I thought I heard Myra beg her father “Yes Daddy, fuck me hard!”

Randy pumped his cock in and out of the three of us and when he was done, he said that we were lame fucks. He wiped his cock off on my body. “I should piss all over you,” he laughed as he pulled the vibrator out of my throat.

“You can sir, I am a toilet now,” I admitted to him proudly.

Randy seemed pleased with my admission. He had wanted me to be a complete urinal as well. I had told the girls when we first started with them in charge. They finished the job for him. He whizzed all over the three of us – without concern for the walls, the floors, or my daughters. He coated us all in his wild stream and spun his dick to make sure it went everywhere – even our hair. My daughters groaned in disgust, but they could not prevent him from covering them with his stream.

The girls looked miserable, their faces were twisted in sour contempt as he got dressed. “I will turn you into a doggy fucker next!” he said cryptically.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.