Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 39

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Topless woman with a tray chained to her next

Athena went with Kevin into Freddy’s old room. She took him by the hand and literally led him to a room so she could fuck the snot out of him. She told him how much she was looking forward to learning from HIM. I think Kevin was counting his lucky stars and probably a little intimidated by her.

Jasper, Charlotte, and Freddy remained in the living room. I went with Doozer and Raiden into the ‘Fuck Room’.

I was probably in the fuck room for the better part of an hour with Raiden and Doozer double-teaming me. They came at least three times each. I stopped counting. They had begun as dry, awkward teenagers, but by the end they had the hang of how to slap my butt and fuck me relatively hard.

I kept their sex education simple – no choking or bondage stuff. I taught them how to eat pussy, how to fuck, and let them play with me any way they wanted. Doozer is a tit man. He sucked my nipples until they went numb. I assumed the girls would come get me when they wanted me to finish, but they never did. It was Raiden who called for a break to get something to drink.

I squatted and offered to let them watch me drain the cum from my pussy. I had spit out some of it on the floor where I intended to drain for them. The boys were shocked and a little timid about watching a creampie slowly emerge like a white worm from my snatch.

“Can we do this with Athena as well?” they asked as they stood over me while I squatted in the drain position.

“That isn’t up to me, Sir. I believe that is what she said, but it is going to be up to my son, daughter, or husband, and I suppose Miss Charlotte,” I admitted. I still didn’t like Charlotte.

The boys left me alone in the fuck room to finish what I was doing. I knew better than to leave with them. I waited for all the cum to drain out of me and lapped it up before crawling out into the living room.

Kevin, Doozer, and Raiden were dressed and ready to go by the time I got out there. Typical men – wham, bam, thank-you-ma’am. They wanted to leave after they’d shot their load, although in this case, at least three times each. Charlotte was once again naked, collared, and wearing the larger butt plug. It was funny to watch her waddle like she had a corn cob stuffed up her tight little ass.

The girls had picked out matching collars for themselves, Athena and me. The collars were Fancy Steel blue-tooth collars. They can be paired with a cell phone. The girls can give me a command at school to kneel or crawl without even seeing me. The collar is smart enough to know that I am standing and will apply a shock until I comply.

I felt a little sympathy for Charlotte. Her little brother now knew her dirty little secret. He could keep it to himself and keep fucking us or he could potentially make life really difficult for her. I hoped he would keep fucking us.

We had about an hour before we would start seeing appointments. Obviously, we needed to talk about what just happened.

“Please tell me this is another of your brilliant little games,” Myra was the first to comment to her sister. Athena was still on all fours, ass spread wide, plug lit up, a collar around her neck. “You just TOLD them that Freddy has authority over you so that you can refuse to have sex with them whenever they demand it?”

That would have been a very clever ploy. Athena could agree to do whatever they say – ‘as long as someone else approves it’.

“Wait, you better not have been joking?” Charlotte guffawed at the very notion that this was another staged event like a spectacle where the girls pretended they did something wrong. “I stripped again in front of my brother, and he knows I hand out snacks at a private whore house.”

“No offense, Miss Charlotte but all three of you,” Myra pointed at her, then Freddy and finally her father. “You just started. We elevated you to mom’s handlers so you can help discipline and train her. None of you have any real experience with running anything other than your mouths.”

“We didn’t either when we first started, Ma’am,” Athena reminded her that they had only begun being Mistresses a month earlier, and they started with minimal experience either sexually or with BDSM gear. All they knew was what they saw or picked up around the house when I was being punished out in the open.

“Yes, I am still Mom’s Mistress and one of her owners. That hasn’t changed,” Athena clarified what she wanted. “However, I have wanted to do this for a while now. I’d like to try being a house pet. I’ll still greet guests. All I am doing is agreeing to obey full time.”

Charlotte complained. “I thought you did this because you felt you fucked up. You wanted this all along?”

“I did, and I didn’t, Miss Charlotte” Athena sounded truthful in her response. “If I had wanted to do it for real I wouldn’t have joked about it this morning. I was too chicken shit to ask for this. If this helps to keep your secret and you keep working here, that’s a good enough reason for me to jump into the deep end of the pool. I’ve dabbled with submission but just like mom, it was always on my terms. You both know the spectacles are little games and we all know when and how often they are going to happen. I am kind of thankful that it all shook out how it did.”

Charlotte bit her lip and suggested she would rather Kevin had never found out but shrugged that it was probably inevitable that he’d figure it out. “Even if I hadn’t been here, he would have known you guys’ hang out with me.”

“You can pretend to be submissive around the guests, but we have decisions to make about money and how things run. Do you remember we got that quote on re-roofing the house? How am I supposed to figure that out all on my own?” Myra argued.

“I can help with that,” Jasper volunteered half-heartedly. He just didn’t exude any sort of confidence even when it came to financial matters – which is what he handled for a living.

Myra didn’t thank him - she’d spent too many years being raised to expect compliance from the males of the family to act like she was particularly grateful for his offer but it seemed to me like she looked a little more confident, knowing she had at least some sort of adult support with something that she found intimidating.

Athena changed the subject a little, possibly to get her sister’s mind off things she too didn’t want her sister dwelling too much on.

“I voluntarily agree not to enforce rules on anyone else. I voluntarily agree to obey all four of you and allow you to punish me and give me new rules. I trust all four of you to make decisions in my best interest because I know you love me. I ask that you hold me to a high standard and discipline me. I beg that you treat me as a house pet and a good slut. My limits are what’s involved with a bronze package. I’m not ready for the silver and gold packages, being a human toilet, or enduring extreme pain.”

She looked firmly at her sister and added, “I surrender all decisions about the house, finances, the car, and the running of this household to you, Miss Myra. If you delegate to the others or want my help then I’ll offer it. If you will have me in thirty days and we all still feel the same way I’d like to continue this relationship. I’d like to go to college after high school is over. However, if we end up making this arrangement permanent, I’d go as your pet and let you sign me up for classes and decide what I should do on campus.”

“What if I wanted to be a pet, too?” Myra asked. She made a funny/angry face of frustration.

“Do you, Ma’am?” Athena asked.

“No, but I can’t let you get away with doing shit that I won’t do,” Myra paused. She considered what she was about to say very carefully. I could see from the look on Athena’s face she already knew what her older sister was going to say.

“I too voluntarily agree not to enforce rules on anyone else except for Cumbucket and Pinky Pie,” she began. Athena smiled when she was referred to as Pinky Pie.

“I voluntarily agree to obey all three of you and allow you to punish me and give me the SAME rules that you give Athena,” she looked at her father, brother and Charlotte in turn as she spoke. “If I can trust you with my Sister and Mother’s asses, then I can trust you with mine. I beg you to call me Bubble-Butt or any other name you make up because I don’t want to hear Miss Myra ever-the-fuck again. That goes for you too Pinky-Pie, and no I don’t want to be called MISS Bubble-Butt. At school, you can call me Myra. Anywhere else, I beg that you treat me as a house pet and good slut. My limits are most silver packages, gold packages, and human toilet.”

“What about pain?” Charlotte asked for clarification. Athena had mentioned extreme pain as a boundary she wasn’t willing to cross.

“I am pretty tough. Pain is fine. Just don’t nail my tits to a board or something, Ma’am,” Myra smirked playfully as she got down on all fours next to her sister. “You know I love you for doing this, Sis?” she kissed Athena on the lips (not open mouth).

“You really don’t have to serve like me at all,” Athena had to stop herself from calling her sister Ma’am.

“We agreed when we started that a rule for one was a rule for both,” Myra reminded her. Athena stopped arguing.

“What about decisions about the house?” Jasper asked.

“I will retain ownership of the house, the cars, emancipation, and in thirty days if Pinky Pie and I are still crazy enough to keep serving like this, we’ll address who should run things, Sir.”

Myra turned to her brother and smirked “You better want to go to Morgan State because that’s where we are going to go, and we’ll need someone to keep an eye on us,” she laughed playfully. I know she wasn’t really kidding though. I felt if the girls were going to go through with this, they really would see it through just as they had decided.

“What if I don’t want to train you that way?” Jasper asked. He sounded a little angry and reluctant.

“Then that would be your choice, Sir. You wouldn’t serve us. You don’t have to have authority over us. You just need to tell us what you expect,”

“As your father, I have trouble making you serve strange men...” Jasper stuttered and stammered. He kept looking at his shoes.

“You won’t MAKE us do anything, Sir. We are agreeing to do it, and all you need to do is keep us in line and give us permission or refuse to allow us to indulge ourselves. You wanted authority over Mom. Do you want authority over us?” Athena’s words were polite, submissive and soft.

“I do but I guess...” Jasper was never direct.

I am going to skip all the beating around the bush that he made them endure. Just accept that it took five minutes of him bringing up non-issues for them to get him to spit out what he really wanted to say. You can thank me later for saving you some time. I had a hard time not rolling my eyes.

“I have never touched you, girls. I don’t know that I can,” Jasper admitted. He’d officially been Master of me for a few days and I could still count the time we’d been intimate, in minutes. He was a one-shot-and-done kind of fuck. Jasper cums quickly and it isn’t exactly what you might call climactic.

“We played with your dick the last day you were our pet, Sir” Myra reminded him as she crawled over to him. Jasper continued to act shy and uncomfortable about using his daughters sexually. “If you are going to be our Master, then you have to learn to use us,” Myra unbuckled his pants and brought them down.

Jasper was wearing a stunning pair of Satin lace panties. Charlotte almost giggled. Freddy mentioned to his father that he’d had trouble getting used to playing with me. “Eventually I just forgot she was my mom and I treated her like a pet,” he admitted.

“Once we do this there is no going back to normal,” Jasper warned the girls as Myra held his little cock in her hands. It looked so small and pathetic. I’ve seen plenty of small dicks in my time, and my husband probably has the smallest pecker I’ve ever worked with. I don’t want to seem mean – but I want you to imagine a one-inch Lincoln Log or a Tater Tot that is stiff and realize that is my husband when he is fully hard.

“I think we are way past normal,” Myra lovingly blew on his dick like she was playing the flute. I had never seen my daughter give head before. I had so many tips I could give her. I wondered if she’d ever paid attention to how I did it. She sucked cock like a typical teenage virgin.

Athena wasn’t idle either. She took Freddy’s pants down. “Okay, Master. Do you want to play with me?”

The girls literally seduced Freddy and Jasper into fucking them. Charlotte and I were left out of it. Charlotte looked down at me, kneeling near her feet. She pointed to the little gash between her legs and then summoned me with her curled finger in a come-to-me gesture. I rose up between her legs and began to eat her out.

We traded off with one another and soon I was licking Freddy’s dick while Athena played with Charlotte.

“Oh my god, you came!” Myra shouted with excitement as her father pumped his load into her mouth. It wasn’t much – barely half a teaspoon of cum. “I didn’t think you would pop so easily,” Myra giggled and showed him the cum on her lip. “May I swallow, Sir?”

My daughter’s perverted request to swallow her father’s jizz sounded as mundane and normal as someone asking to pass the table salt at dinner. I felt so much had happened so quickly that it was hard to wrap my head around it. That is kind of how things happened lately though – transformational moments that seemed to re-define everything in our family’s dynamic.

The girls taking charge of me happened the same way. We spent weeks building up to an understanding but my decision to serve them had all happened so abruptly. Their choice to serve in this new capacity and really commit to it was shaking out the same way. I just hoped Jasper would be the kind of leader they thought he was.

“No, rub it into your big fat areola, Bubble Butt,” Jasper tried to sound demanding. It came off petulant and whiny, but my daughter did as he commanded. She nuzzled his cock with her nose while using her hands on Freddy and Charlotte.

We stopped messing around as three pairs of individuals and started playing with each other. Jasper may be a terrible fuck but he isn’t bad at eating pussy. I rarely have anyone daring enough to go down on me so I will take whatever I can get. My son is a little more trainable on what I like.

That evening Charlotte did most of the calls to confirm appointments. The girls had their first ‘dinner’ on their hands and knees. They’ve frequently eaten on the floor but they could always use silverware and their fingers.

They laughed about how difficult it actually was to get their faces into the bowl and at how disgusting table scraps really were. We didn’t have anything laying around so Freddy and my husband had to cut up some nibbles for them. They poured milk all over it to make it taste soggy.

The girls licked each other’s faces clean at the end of dinner. I on the other hand drank a big vat of piss from a funnel that had been shoved down my throat.

Charlotte sat at the dinner table naked and ate. No one gave her a hard time about not wearing her butt plug or sitting on furniture naked. She teased the girls, “If you guys get to suck cocks, then I should be able to make a little extra as well.”

“That isn’t up to us, Mistress Charlotte,” The girls politely refused to comment. Freddy and Jasper ultimately decided that she could keep half of what she earned from donations if she wanted to do bronze sessions too.

“How about just twenty dollar blowjobs? Like if I can make them pop in five minutes,” Charlotte offered.

The guys decided that Freddy’s old room would be called the “BJ Room” and they made the girls and I carry all of his furniture out. We would empty it over the next few days just like the Fuck Room. The BJ room was for very light-core sex acts.

Freddy decorated Athena with some pony gear that used to belong to me. A bodystocking with nipple clamps, a bushy black tail that was connected to a butt plug, two high boots with spike heels, and an ornate headdress with a bit-gag.

Jasper and Charlotte decorated Myra up like a maid in a simple leather corset. The serving tray was chained to the collar around her neck. They attached some fake earrings to her nipples to give the impression they were pierced. Myra is very chesty and her jugs looked very sensitive. I could tell she liked the sensation of having her nipples tweaked even though she looked thoroughly humiliated.

“Ooh, I like that,” Myra snickered. Charlotte adorned her friend’s collar with bells so that we could hear “Bubble Butt” as they now called her, approaching from any direction. Myra looked a little pathetic and humbled but she was secretly getting off on the new get up.

“Are you sure you girls REALLY want to do this?” Jasper asked five minutes before our first appointment was due to arrive. “You can always change your mind.”

It was just like Jasper to ask a question like that when it was obvious the girls were committed to following through with things.

“Oh my god, what are WE doing? This is so humiliating!” Athena suddenly panicked and began to claw at her harness as if to take it off. She had a panicked expression on her face as if she was suddenly aware of the huge mistake she was making committing to full time discipline instead of just play-acting.

“What the fuck did I let myself get talked into? Why would I willingly give up my freedom to do whatever the fuck I want?” Myra became startled as if she were just waking up from a comfy dream. The girls looked genuinely concerned and upset.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.