Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 38

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Among the other things that arrived that day was a toilet seat designed so that someone could lie on the ground under it and be bound to it. People could shit or piss directly on that person’s face. It also came with a gas mask that was connected to a long tube that could be inserted into someone’s ass so they could fart into it or piss down the tube.

The girls really liked the craftsmanship and reminded me that I was going to be a full toilet for an entire night on Thursday. “Leftover crumbs and gristle are going to seem like rare treats to you,” Myra teased me.

“I’ll cut you a slice of booger Turkey for thanksgiving,” Freddy picked his nose and offered me a booger. I sucked his fingers.

“You guys are so mean,” Charlotte laughed at my humiliation.

“This is how Mom wanted it. It’s part of her daily training and discipline. She expects us to be rude, take her for granted and make her do tedious chores that are humiliating, Ma’am,” Athena smiled as she pulled my titties. “She even has nice handles we can pull her around by.”

“I wish I could do that to MY mom,” Charlotte lamented with a wintry grin. It sounded like Charlotte’s mom was a real thoughtless bitch at times. There are always two sides to every story, but Charlotte’s mother was almost never home or concerned with where her daughter was. According to Charlotte, she was fucking her lover or out with her friends to avoid being with her husband.

“This is for Mom’s own good,” Freddy pulled my clit and pinched it. “We are teaching her humility, patience, obedience, and to be courteous. We punish her when she is a bad girl, and we reward her when she is well behaved. She actually likes this,” Freddy pushed down hard on my clit with his thumb and mashed it. I was soaked.

“Yeah, I would like that too, but I don’t want you finger banging me,” Charlotte mused.

I tried to ignore the intense mini-orgasm I was having and not roll my eyes with pleasure. Instead, I showed them some of the other things the delivery guy brought. The first item was stainless steel poles and wooden slabs with popcorn lights.

“That looks like something you’d buy at a Trailer Trash version of Ikea,” Charlotte chuckled.

Myra explained proudly that it was a stripper pole she ordered online. She planned to ask some of the more handy guests that visited to assemble it for her tonight. There was a fitness craze that was advertised even on Netflix about women who use stripper poles to exercise. It was fairly easy to order a home stripper pole. It even came with a deluxe stage that amounted to little more than a raised box that lit up.

The third and final package was a collection of fishnet body-stockings. They didn’t cover the important bits. The girls made me try one on. It made me feel even more naked than I already was. There were also three serving trays designed to be held up by metal chains. They could either be worn around the neck or attached to your nipples with clamps.

The trays were designed to frame a woman’s tits perfectly, and you could set beers on them. The girls laughed at how outrageously brazen they looked.

“You wouldn’t need those if you could carry a beer between your tits, Wenchie,” Myra teased Charlotte for having a nearly flat chest.

“Maybe she could serve shot glasses between those boobs,” Athena mused playfully.

“Yeah, yeah, why don’t you two bitches get tied up before the nerds arrive,” Charlotte teased my daughters in turn, for mocking her small boobs.

“Why don’t we tie mom up like a coffee table,” Freddy suggested that I get down on all fours. He still needed practice tying me up. He wrapped ropes around my tits and through my legs so they crushed my pussy while I rested on all fours perpendicular with the couch. The girls had to show him how to tighten the rope.

“When Mom sweats the ropes get loose,” Athena reminded him. She stuffed the remote control to the TV in my pussy and let it hang out. Then she wrote “Cumpster” on my butt cheeks.

“Hey, you want me to write Pinky Pie on your butt?” Charlotte offered playfully while Freddy finished binding me. She drew a convincing pony and wrote on my daughter’s right butt cheek.

“We could be end tables,” Myra pointed out that the end tables on either side of the couch were ideal, and since there were two, they would both match. Athena thought that was a capital idea and pointed out that there was a pair of wooden sticks in the fuck room.

Master Randy actually made those locking pillories and left them behind. I came to understand he made custom BDSM furniture and sold it online. The wooden pillories matched the end tables and were varnished wood grain. My head fits through a hole in the center, and it locks in place.

It was very easy to put the girls in the pillories and set them on the end tables. Freddy tied their feet together and gagged them with red rubber ball gags. He tied their hands behind their backs so that they were wrapped around the arms of the pillory and very uncomfortable.
“You look so cute, I should take a picture,” Charlotte teased the girls and snapped a photo with her phone. Myra and Athena smiled for the camera and mumbled through their gags. Myra already had a little spit pooling on her chin and running down to her boobs.

We heard a knock on the door just as Charlotte finished writing “Bubble Butt” in big letters across Myra’s huge ass. She was the only girl not bound, so it fell to her to answer the door.

“I am only doing this because I love Athena like a sister,” Charlotte sighed and took a deep breath to prepare herself for Doozer and Raiden’s reaction to seeing her naked. Freddy was still fiddling with the girls and me to stage us for his friends.

Freddy quietly kissed me on the head and patted my pussy lips. They were soaked now that the remote was hanging out. I lit up his butt plug by squeezing my sphincter muscles. I could tell that pleased him when he giggled. “Remember, you ASKED me to discipline you,” he whispered, a reminder of what I was supposed to say when his friends showed up.

I was nervous. Dozens of men saw me in compromising and vulnerable positions all the time. I should be an old pro at this – but this felt different. I felt a little like the damsel in distress Nell Fenwick from those Dudley Do-Right cartoons. The dastardly villain had tied me to the train tracks, and I was left wondering who would save me from this predicament.

Charlotte opened the door wide with a big smile on her face “Big Al’s Meat Shack, you can’t BEAT our MEAT,” she joked. It was one of the funnier greetings that she’d heard Athena use before.

Raiden and Doozer were stunned. They hadn’t expected to see Charlotte naked. “Oh wow, you are here too?”

“It beats standing at a cash register and being hit on at McDonalds, Sir” Charlotte let the boys in and closed the door.

“That was ONE time,” Doozer admitted without really apologizing that he had hit on Charlotte and smirked as he followed her inside. We lived in a small suburb outside of Baltimore and the boys knew Charlotte from school.

My daughters and I were bound up in the living room like human furniture. We were arranged for maximum shock value once Freddy’s friends joined us.

“Oh wow, this is what you have been doing instead of being online and playing World of Warcraft?” Doozer asked as he admired the fact that we were all naked.

“I still play World of Warcraft,” Freddy introduced us as Cumpster, Bubble Butt and Pinkie Pie.

“Oh wow, Pinkie Pie like from MY LITTLE PONY?” Raiden and Doozer were really enthusiastic about Athena’s new nickname. I could see my daughter’s prideful smile around the gag in my peripheral vision. I smiled as well.

“How come you aren’t tied up?” Doozer asked Charlotte.

“I am just here to bring snacks and drinks, Sir. Do you want anything?”

“Can we have a beer?” Doozer asked.

“Maybe a Root Beer, Sir” Charlotte went to the kitchen to bring them something to drink as well as some snacks. The guys watched her cute ass as she left.

“Wow, you really weren’t kidding when you told us that Freddy gets to be the boss of you at home,” Doozer sat on the couch and put his feet up on my back. “Is this cool?” he asked for permission from Freddy AFTER he rested his feet on my back.

“Why don’t you tell him, Cumpster?” Freddy plopped down on the couch and joined his friend – feet on my back. Raiden sat down as well, but he was reluctant to put his feet up on my back. There was only so much room, and he would have ended up resting his feet on my plump round butt cheeks.

“Yes Sir, I agreed to be a family pet and obey certain rules recently. It is totally fine if you want to use me as a table. That is what I am here for today,” I smiled. Outwardly I projected confidence, but inside I was melting as the boys ogled me. I hadn’t said much – only confirmed that I was right where I was supposed to be and grateful for any attention. I explained that I was in constant training and had to be obedient, humble, and have my sexuality redirected and controlled.

“I used to be a nymphomaniac, Sir. I’d run off for weeks at a time or bring home strange men to use me. Now all my choices have been removed.”

“Myra and Athena have to do everything you do?” Doozer asked.

“No Sir, I am on the lowest rung on the ladder in the family now. I have to obey them too. They in turn have rules they asked Mister Freddy and their father to enforce. However, they make sure that Mister Freddy and my husband do what they are supposed to do as well,” I admitted.

I gave the same explanation to guests who asked me why my daughters weren’t whores like me. “I am the one who needs extreme discipline. They just need a little. It doesn’t hurt them to be tied up a little around the house. It will teach them to behave when we have guests,” I admitted.

The girls nodded their heads in agreement to demonstrate this was entirely consensual.

They turned their attention to Athena and her big boobs. “So I can just reach up and pull Myra’s nipples like she is a lamp?” Raiden asked as he reached for my daughter’s tits.

“Yeah, but not too much. The girls like being touched like that. They are getting timeouts,” Freddy mused.

“Oh? What did they do wrong?” Raiden admired my daughter’s boobs for a while. He suggested that if boobs were brains, she’d be the smartest girl in school. I couldn’t see Myra’s face, but I assumed she offered him a goofy duck-lips expression with the gag in her mouth.

“They initially refused to wear the new butt plugs I bought,” Freddy casually lied to his friends. The girls LOVED the new butt plugs. He squeezed Myra’s nipples and told her that anytime he did she was to light up the plug. The guys marveled when they craned their necks behind Myra and watched her squeeze her muscles in time with each pinch so that her plug lit up like a lamp.

Charlotte returned with drinks and potato chips on a tray. She was wearing one of the new trays we ordered from Amazon with the chain around her neck. It wasn’t attached to her tits. She may have had itty bitty boobies, but she did have sizable nipples. She noted that there was no place to set them down since the end tables were crowded with sluts and their feet were on my back.

“Then you can get down on all fours and we can use your back for a table,” Freddy offered. I think Charlotte was going to say something snarky when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” she walked over to the door and swung it open. We do get our share of guests who are early appointments showing up before we are open. “Baltimore County Sperm Donation Center, you jack it we pack it,” she said with a big grin before realizing who it was.

“Kevin? What are you doing here?” she stumbled back away from the door in a panic.

“I should ask the same,” Kevin was obviously her little brother. He looked so much like his older sister. He was almost as tall as her and had cornsilk blonde hair.

“We invited Conner to visit, didn’t know his sister would be hanging out,” Raiden explained as Charlotte dropped the tray and ran into the kitchen in tears.

“What the fuck, guys? You said there would be punani here. You didn’t say it would be my sister,” Kevin clearly had no idea what had just happened.

Athena and Myra were struggling against their gags to be set free, but they were well bound.

“I didn’t tell you that you could invite over the school. Who else did you invite?” Freddy was obviously upset. The guys assured him that it was an innocent mistake and that no one else was expected.

Kevin was impressed by the arrangement of naked bodies in front of him. He knew Athena was Charlotte’s friend, but he obviously had not expected to see her here. “I thought she still worked at McDonald’s,” he lamented.

The boy’s fun was obviously interrupted by the huge elephant in the room. Charlotte returned to the living room. She had searched for some clothes and threw on something Athena typically wore.

Kevin had no idea what was going on. He did exactly what someone in his position might be expected to do. He used this new knowledge of his sister’s activities to his advantage. “Oh my god, what are you willing to do to keep this from Mom and Dad?”

“Kevin!” Charlotte marched through the living room to the front door where the girls had dropped their clothes. She intended to retrieve her top and put it on. She looked over her shoulder at Athena and said, “Are you happy now? This is what you wanted isn’t it?”

Athena looked miserable and guilty. My normally enthusiastic cheerleader with the elven princess features looked deflated and begged Freddy to remove the gag she had in. Spit flew from her mouth as she addressed Charlotte.

“I was only joking this morning. I had no idea that Kevin would be here, I never wanted this, Ma’am”

“You can stick your Ma’am all the way up your ass,” Charlotte extended an extremely long middle finger and was clearly tendering her resignation from the new job. “You probably have room up there.”

Athena felt extremely guilty and admitted this was her fault. It was an accident from my perspective. Charlotte said her little brother was a nerd. It was entirely possible that my son’s friends who were the same age, ran with him. Athena and Charlotte knew each other well and were friends. Athena might have known that Kevin knew them but not that he was invited.

“Yes, you and your little spectacles. If you hadn’t been showing off at school, this would never have happened. Now, my brother will hold this over my head for the rest of my life,” Charlotte complained.

Kevin and Doozer wondered aloud what a spectacle was. This was a term the girls used behind the scenes – never in front of anyone.

Kevin wasn’t a monster. He even said he was only joking, but he added laughing, “I might hold it over your head just for the first half of your life. Then I’ll let it drop.”

Her brother’s comment didn’t help matters at all. He seemed to be joking but Charlotte looked mortified. She was trying to put on a brave face like she didn’t care that he knew she was working naked – but I could tell she was trembling inside and nervous by her body language.

“Miss Charlotte, I don’t blame you if you want to quit. I don’t blame you if you never want to see or talk to me again. Will you let me make this right?” She was still bound inside the wooden stocks with her legs spread and her feet tied together.

Charlotte was pulling her shorts up under the skirt she borrowed from the girls to walk back into the living room. The girl who “loved” nudity – certainly had an issue with her brother seeing her bald pussy.

“A spectacle is what Mister Freddy did to me today in the library, and then an hour later when he checked me for arousal in front of you, Sir. My sister and I asked him to punish us when we misbehave and to perform panty checks. However, we told him he could only do it so many times in front of others because we were afraid he’d do it all the time,” Athena offered an explanation that was mostly true.

She left out the part where Freddy could pretend they broke a rule since both girls generally behaved.

“I think it is about time I shit or get off the pot,” Athena observed rather bluntly. “Mister Freddy, I asked you to punish me when I misbehave and keep me honest by performing panty checks, making sure I do my homework, sit up straight and address people with respect.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.