Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 37

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Charlotte, Athena, Myra, and my son shared a bed together that night. They didn’t have sex as far as I know, but they were definitely naked, and there was a lot of giggling. They all got up on time for school.

We always go outside naked together and squat for a morning piss and shit. We’ve been doing it as a family for weeks now. At first, the girls did it just to see what it felt like for me. I didn’t expect it to become a daily ritual or rule.

The girls thought of it as kind of a funny ritual at first. They had no qualms squatting and taking a piss or a dump outside. I thought they would be dainty but apparently they have been sharing the same bathroom for years and often used it when the other was showering.

Freddy had gone along with it without complaint as well. He was fascinated with butts and he loved it when he heard me or his sister’s fart. He never stopped giggling. I think he thought we were being naughty or that girls didn’t fart or something. I have to admit – his giggling made the rest of us laugh at times.

Jasper was out there too this time, but in a supervisory capacity. I felt he was trying to assert himself or establish his new role. The girls didn’t undermine or expect him to fall in line with us.

He stood off to the side in his dress khakis and polo shirt, to observe. He had slept in Mayra’s old room. I suppose that is his room now.

“Straighten the line, girls” he reminded the three girls to take it seriously as he walked around. Charlotte glared at him like he was a creepy old man. “Why don’t we just take turns taking a dump in your mom’s mouth?”

I was halfway through taking a much needed shit when I clenched my asshole shut at the thought of being a full-service toilet so early in the morning for at least four teenagers. I think that was the exact moment the fate of being a shit-gobbling whore for the rest of my life really hit me.

“Mom, do you think you can handle that?” Athena asked me.

“We’ll never know unless she tries it,” Myra ordered me on my back. She didn’t care that I was in the middle of taking a shit myself. I did as I was instructed. She was the first to hover above my face.

“Go ahead and sit down – your mom is like the best bidet,” Charlotte giggled. I heard the hissing and popping sound of my daughter’s dry shit explode from her ass. I nearly gagged as she sat her sizable ass down on my face and straddled my nose. She laughed when my tongue began to reach her asshole.

She pissed in my mouth and finished shitting, then stood up and looked down at me. I am sure I looked pathetic as I gobbled her ass-droppings. The girls decided it would be too slow this way, to do them all and decided they would rotate every morning.

“Do you think guys would pay to see you do that?” Charlotte asked. Athena and Myra thought they would and reminded her that tomorrow was toilet night. They were expecting a special toilet from Amazon that I would be bound under for men to use. Athena admitted she used my mouth in front of a guy last night and he spooged all over her back without being touched by either of us.

“Can I keep the money if I do it too?” Charlotte asked.

The girls looked at each other and then reminded Charlotte she was just supposed to bring drinks and snacks, and that was it. “We’ll let you try it once when we are slow, but we really didn’t hire you for that, Ma’am,” Athena reminded her.

“Can I tell guys that I am her daughter?” Charlotte asked. She said it really seemed to make men extra-horny to know that I was such a slut I let my daughters play with me.

“Most of them already know you are not because they’ve been coming for weeks. We could probably say you are like a close cousin or something, Ma’am.” Myra scrunched her nose and shrugged her shoulders like she didn’t care. They left me outside to work my way through my daughter’s shit and then bag up the rest.

They didn’t even say goodbye when they went to school. As I understand it, Freddy told his sisters to wear their hair in cute pigtails. He also picked out clothes for them. Athena wore a “Strawberry Shitcakes” t-shirt. It was a parody of her childhood baby doll “Strawberry Shortcakes.” There was a picture of a redhead with huge tits and a big ass but wore the same basic blue-outfit. The caption said “I poop rainbows” underneath.

Myra’s shirt was equally as offensive. She wore a tight powder blue tank top with a Hello Kitty Face over both boobs except the caption read “HELLO CUNTY,” and the back said, “Boobs out for Boys!”

He chose short skirts, and saddle shoes with white, lace, anklet socks like they used to wear in middle school. They also wore their butt plugs and collars.

“I am baffled you will go to school like that. What are you going to say if someone asks you why you are dressed like total sluts?” Charlotte finished some cereal sitting on the floor in the nude. She hadn’t gotten dressed.

“That I am a total slut, and my brother is trying to humiliate me into behaving myself, Ma’am.” Athena answered without even thinking about it.

“Yeah, if he thinks these shirts are going to make us think twice about being disobedient, he is dead wrong. He’ll never get his seventy dollars back this way,” Myra joked along with her sister.

“God, if I told my little brother he could punish me and make me wear something crazy to school he would have a field day,” Charlotte still didn’t understand the girls’ motivation.

I had long since learned that not only did they want to experience what it was like to be humiliated so they could appreciate what they made me do in public – but they genuinely felt that it was worth it to keep them from getting big egos.

“All night long, men tell me what a pretty girl I am and how I am way too nice to be doing any of this,” Athena lamented being placed on a pedestal. “I had one customer last night watch me fart and do nasty things in mom’s mouth. He acted like I was some sort of angel. I guess if I am being really honest, I like the punishments. They keep me sort of grounded – especially when they feel really real.”

“I just think it’s hilarious and I love blowing people’s minds,” Myra looked so cute in her pig-tails and little girl outfit. Her big tits and huge ass made it difficult to see her as much more than a parody of a little girl, though, because it was so tight.

“If you like the punishments, why don’t you go ahead and break some of your own rules then, Miss Athena? You might as well make it worth it if you are going to get punished anyway,” Charlotte offered as they ate and ignored Jasper and Freddy.

“That is the difference between me and mom,” Athena observed. She had never told me this to my face, and I only heard about it after the conversation.” My mom used to break rules all the time when she had different Masters here. I used to think she just couldn’t obey rules, but I’ve seen her obey rules. I know she can. I think she craved discipline and knew it helped her on some level. When she didn’t get enough, she started breaking rules so that the men around her would punish her harder. I am not like that – I don’t want to disrupt and act like a brat. I just kind of like being punished for made-up reason,” Athena admitted.

She actually blushed – I don’t think she had even told Myra this before.

“So, why don’t you make your Dad and Freddy a deal,” Charlotte offered as if it was obvious what she was going to say. “They can punish you any time they like – and you can’t punish them back,” Charlotte surmised that Athena would get what she wanted and Freddy and Jasper wouldn’t be limited to three times a night and one time at school.

“Well, Dad can’t punish me at all,” Athena looked up at her father. He was standing even though he was fully dressed. He was so used to not using furniture that he hadn’t sat at the table. He was drinking coffee and eavesdropping.

“Why not? you like it, and need it?” Charlotte seemed eager for Athena to agree to this.

“Daddy, if I let you, will you punish me even though I did nothing wrong, just to keep me sort of grounded.” Athena started to ask her father the question. I am sure Jasper’s unlocked dick got hard in his pants, anticipating what she was going to offer him.

“Oh no, if you do this, then you know I’ve got to do this too,” Myra told Athena to be careful what she wished for. They were both mistresses now and head of the household. This might effectively change that.

“We’re still in charge of the house, the money, the cars, and you answer to us,” Athena carefully considered what she was asking for. “Myra doesn’t have to do this with me – If I ASKED both of you to discipline me anytime you wanted so that I never end up being an out of control brat, what would you have made me do this morning?”

“I would make you crawl at all times in the house while your sister and friend were permitted to walk,” Jasper said.

Athena looked impressed that her father would say something like that to her. She assumed he might be all talk. “I only asked what you’d make me do this morning, Sir. I suppose you want me to crawl because that is what Mom does?”

“No, you are nothing like your mom. You would crawl so you learn you never want to need discipline, like her.”

“I suppose I would have to eat from a dog bowl on all fours, Sir?” Athena seemed intrigued.

“No, you would lie on your back, hold your legs up, push your pussy out and eat from a feedbag,” Jasper nearly shouted his instructions. He was incredibly excited – it scared Athena a little.

“Like a pony? Oh wow,” Athena considered her father’s words carefully. Her pretty blue eyes bulged a little. She’s always loved ponies since she was a little girl. She even has some posters of majestic ponies still in her room even though she is a teenager and should have outgrown them by now.

It was pretty surreal for a daughter to ask her father how he’d punish her at breakfast - and yet this was our new daily reality.

She was getting excited thinking about it – there was no doubt about that. She turned to Freddy and asked him what he’d make her do if it was up to him instead. “I suppose you’d have me dress like this for school EVERY day?”

“Well, If Dad thought you should have to eat with a feedbag I wouldn’t undermine him. However, I would make you ride naked in the trunk of the car on the way to school with the feedbag because we are going to be late,” Freddy was half-joking. “THEN you can see what trashy little outfit I’ve got in mind for you,” he promised.

The girls noticed the time and started to clean up after themselves before remembering that I was there to do that for them. Jasper’s dick was hard and he was excited about just telling his daughter that he would punish her if that is what she wanted.

“I’ll make you a deal,” Athena offered to Charlotte. “You show your little brother your collar and your butt plug and ask him to pick your clothes in the morning and punish you when you are rude to him, and I’ll do it too.”

“Hah, not on your life! I am just here for the free food and the two hundred dollars,” Charlotte chickened out.

“Sorry guys, I guess don’t order that feedbag from Amazon just yet,” Athena offered flippantly as they left for school. She left with a flip of her hair and a little tee-hee as she held hands with Myra and Charlotte and skipped to the car.

Jasper did blow me a kiss goodbye from the porch while I cleaned up the mess in the yard with my mouth and bagged it or ate it. I was becoming quite the shit-gobbling whore.

Once at school, I wasn’t privy to everything they did. However, I can tell you that Freddy insisted Myra perform jumping jacks in front of his friends. The result of her huge jugs flapping up and down and her skirt riding up was enough to cause boners all around. She got off pretty easy compared to Athena.

Freddy had outlined what he expected of Athena via text messages prior to the spectacle in the library. Doozer and Raiden were there too.

Freddy panty checked Athena in the library down the Medieval History aisle. It wasn’t very busy in the library and that was the least busy in the entire library. In front of dusty works by Thomas Malory and James Campbell, my daughter lifted her skirt in the front.

His friends were invited to watch the spectacle. Their first question was whether or not he could force her to date one of them – and if so, then which one would be first. The boys were willing to share her and even go on a date with all three of them.

Athena was flattered by their enthusiasm.

“Yes, my brother gets to boss me around now, and no, he can’t order me to date you, Sir.”

Doozer and Raiden were disappointed by the answer. Athena transferred to the library. She volunteered her free period at the office. It was simple to volunteer for the library. She got some strange stares from the office staff, but no one said anything about her shirt.

The school recently had some lawsuits from parents for “Slut-shaming” and freedom of speech advocates concerned about taking away a student’s right to freedom of expression. Every year the school seems to swing very liberal and then a year later the school swings conservative when people take advantage of those policies. We just happened to be in the liberal year.

“Thank you, Mister Freddy, I appreciate you taking the time to do this,” she laid it on pretty thick. Doozer and his friend Raiden couldn’t believe this was happening. They’ve idolized my youngest daughter for years. She was a little older than them and cute as hell. She is also very nerdy and smart in a lot of ways, and that excited them too.

“If you ever want me to, I can check your panties for you,” Doozer offered. He had perpetual nasal drip and always sounded like he was sucking up snot when he spoke.

“No thank you, sir. My brother is more than capable of keeping me in line,” she held her skirt up in the front so that all the boys could take a nice long look at her pussy.

“How come your pussy is a different shape than your sisters?” Raiden seemed perplexed. The other boys told him that pussies came in all different sizes and chided him for not knowing that.

“I know, I know, I just mean genetically. You would think that they were similar since they come from the same parents,” Raiden tried to offer a lame excuse for asking the question.

“My mom is a total slut, so maybe she cheated on my dad and Miss Myra and I are just half-sisters, Sir.”

“Are you a total slut too?” Raiden asked hopefully.

“Oh no, and I don’t want to be. That’s part of why I asked my brother to be vigilant and punish me for being rude, cruel, or failing to obey simple rules of courtesy, Sir.”

Freddy twirled his finger so that Athena would turn around, lift her skirt in the back and grab her cheeks – which she did.

“Do you shave your pussy and wear a butt plug so that you WON’T become a slut?” Doozer asked skeptically.

“I know it sounds a little radical and maybe even counter-intuitive, Sir,” Athena explained. She was trying to keep a straight face. She told him the same thing she’s been telling men at the house when they ask if she is willing to have sex with them for money.

“My mom is the whore. She loves sex and is pretty much a fuck-a-holic. She asked to be kept on a short leash through discipline. Myra and I have similar rules to prevent us from ever being as disgusting and reckless as she is. Most of my rules are there to encourage me never to slouch, be lazy or mouthy, Sir”

“I love your mouth,” Raiden gushed. “Your teeth are just so perfect,” he sounded like he was obsessed with her. Athena couldn’t take a compliment very well. She didn’t want to get a raging ego either. It was actually one of the reasons she cited for legitimately obeying the rules she and her sister created for themselves. She thanked him politely.

Athena was used to men twice his age gushing over her fine teenage body. Many of them were quite blunt and just as crude as a teenage boy. My son’s friends were incapable of flirting or nuance because they had never had any practice with real girls. They simply said what was on their minds and whatever felt they could get away with.

“Are you allowed to take out that plug?” Raiden asked.

“Not without permission, Sir.”

“Okay, I give you permission. Let me see it,” Raiden’s pulse was quick, his breath was heavy and he was clearly aroused by my daughter.

“It can’t just be permission from anybody, Sir,” Athena wiggled her cute button nose and looked over her shoulder at him with a slight smile.

“Why Freddy and not us?” Doozer seemed just as excited as his friend. Freddy was loving this. His friends were in awe of him and his good fortune.

“I might tease one of you and wrap you around my finger, and you’ll let me get away with anything. I trust Mister Freddy. He knows my sister and I had a nasty habit of sneaking out or shirking our responsibilities, and I asked him to enforce these rules on me.”

“So your sister, your mom and you all came to Mister Freddy and independently asked him to enforce the same rules on you?” Doozer asked without even realizing he had just referred to one of his best friends as “Mister Freddy”.

“Not quite, my mom has been struggling with her behavior for several months. We used to have a live-in guy that was keeping her in line,” Athena explained.

“We had several live-in guys, actually,” Freddy interjected.

“Mom drove the last one off because she got caught giving a blowjob to an Uber driver that was taking her home from work and it was the last straw. We made a pact with her that we’d obey certain rules as long as she did,” Athena neatly tied the narrative together in a plausible and mostly truthful way without mentioning she was actually my Owner and dominatrix as well.

Freddy’s friend’s minds were blown once again. They had seen me doing a panty check, but now it was one of Freddy’s older sisters. I was just some intimidating MILF to them. Athena seemed far more approachable because she was only a little older than they were.

“Your mom sucks random guys’ dicks?” Raiden asked. His eyes glued to Athena’s bottom.

“Oh yes, she still does but now only with permission,” Athena answered him politely. “Have you seen enough of my ass, Sir?” Athena asked for permission to drop her skirt from Freddy.

“You are a very impatient little bitch. You’ll hold that position until you answer all of my friend’s questions honestly and completely, and then you will leave your skirt hiked up six inches in the back for an hour to remind you that you aren’t ever to get uppity around me and my friends.”

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir,” Athena blushed. I am not sure if she genuinely was nervous around the guys or embarrassed in any way. She certainly looked that way – but she did as she was told.

“Oh my god, what if a teacher sees her like that?” Raiden was ecstatic.

“My sister is a good liar. She has permission to tell a teacher that it was an accident. However, a teacher has to have the balls to actually confront her and tell her he was looking at her butt in the first place,” Freddy explained. This had all been semi-rehearsed before this encounter so that Athena and him were on the same page. “She has to be honest with you guys though,” Freddy smiled.

Most of what she told them was the actual truth. She left out a few important details like the fact she intentionally changed her schedule so that this encounter could take place for their benefit, and this was part of the daily spectacle she agreed to perform for her brother.

The boys were a little nervous. There were a few students and a female librarian present. They could be caught at any time. Athena’s pussy was dripping due to the risk. She had discovered she liked the CHANCE of being caught doing something that was naughty much more than she did showing off her body like she did at Wal-Mart and Six Flags.

“So, do you suck dicks?” Raiden asked her bluntly. Freddy warned him to keep his voice down and watched for the Librarian to come check on them.

“I have and will, but I don’t have a boyfriend right now,” Athena often played dumb when men hinted about taking her on a date or having sex with her.

“Do you suck Freddy’s dick?” Doozer asked in a whisper. He and Raiden were grinning fiendishly.

“No, he’s my brother, Sir!” Athena acted surprised when the question came up. It wasn’t the first time she was asked by our guests if she did anything sexual with her brother. When he played with her pussy that first night several guys asked if he did that all the time.

She was asked if she had sex with me and Myra even more often than that.

“I thought Freddy was the boss of you,” Doozer looked disappointed as he looked over at Freddy.

“There are limits to my authority. I can put my finger in her mouth,” Freddy stuck a finger in his sister’s mouth and closed his eyes for a second as he enjoyed her sucking on his finger. “I can pull up her shirt and play with her boobies,” he lifted her shirt and revealed she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were stubby and thick. He removed his finger from her mouth and kneaded both breasts with his hands.

He pinched her tits a few times and said, “My sisters both have oversensitive nipples. This hurts but they actually consider it a treat when I pinch their nipples,” Freddy explained to his friends. Athena rolled with that explanation despite the fact that the way he squeezed and pinched caused her a great deal of discomfort.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.