Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 36

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

It took one punch, and my husband was down for the count. I thought Carl knocked his tooth loose or something. I was aghast and frightened for my husband’s well-being. I was glad Carl didn’t keep kicking him while he was down.

My husband did TRY to valiantly come to my rescue. The thing is I didn’t really need saving. As long as he wasn’t going to break bones or give me a black eye – I am used to biting and choking. It was a lot of intense pain, but I could have handled it.

Carl laughed, stepped over Jasper and went back to using my face. It took 8 minutes for one of the girls to spot Jasper laid out on the floor in the cameras and come check on me.

“Yeah, I still got 12 minutes I paid for with this cunt. This dumb motherfucker jumped out of the closet and attacked me. Is that the scam here? Charge hard working Americans their money and then attack them when their dick is out so you can rob them?” He asked Myra.

“No Sir, I don’t know what happened,” Myra squatted down by her father and picked up his head. Jasper came to, and despite having a big bump on his forehead, he wasn’t much worse for wear.

We skipped the cum exchange when he left, and Myra told him he was banned for life after he asked for his money back at the end. The girls fawned over their father and asked him if he needed to go to the hospital. They warned him that just because he was a “Handler” he shouldn’t confront my customers alone.

“You should have called for us, Sir”

There is a red alert app on all their phones. Even Charlotte had the app now. Anyone who presses it will send a group notification that buzzes their phones. It can even automatically dial for emergency services. I no longer have access to my phone, but the family had taken steps in case of a situation like this.

The weird part to me was – this wasn’t even the worst pain or torture I had received. I’ve literally been flopping on the floor while a man stood over me and used a zapper on my tits. Jasper watched all through that humiliating torture as I pissed myself. The difference was now he felt he was my defender, and he had to intervene.

Jasper limped for a while even though he hadn’t been hit in the leg. I didn’t mention that Jasper can be a big baby when it comes to pain, did I?

Jasper refused to go lay down for the rest of the night. He made a big deal about the fact that he had a job to do and he would keep doing it – watching me from inside the closet.

“Thank you for trying to defend me, Master,” I told Jasper. It was nice he had come to my rescue. “Some princesses don’t need saving though.”

“I couldn’t stand by and let him do those things to you,” he assured me.

“You’ve literally watched men snap mousetraps on my clit, pour hot sauce in my ass, and cum directly in my eyes, Sir. Are you getting possessive now that you are no longer a submissive?” I was half-joking with him.

Jasper didn’t say anything. “I’ve asked the girls to let me fuck you before you are caged tonight. I hope you are ready,” he informed me.

“Sir, do you not miss the taste of cum in your mouth? Getting your ass slapped? Being told what to do every day and knowing what you are – you are a slave. I appreciate you trying to be my defender and my Master – but you don’t have to do this, Sir. I love you just as you were – a sissy with panties and a butt plug.”

Jasper didn’t say anything. He went back into his closet and shut the door. I heard him whack off a little. I wondered if he hated me on some level.

Carl was just a blip in an otherwise pretty typical evening of fucking, bruises, spankings, whips and even drinking piss. I am a pretty full range whore.

Freddy planned his second spectacle for when we were busiest. This time his target would be Myra and she knew it was coming when he approached her.

She popped up off the floor and put her hands behind her head. Her big tits jiggled. “What can I do for you, Sir?”

“Oh, I like your cooperative attitude. I wanted to speak to your guest if I could,” Freddy introduced himself. The man he was talking to was a regular that visited me at least once a week. His name was Gunther. He is a German Engineer. I’ve met his wife before at PTA meetings – very nice lady.

“My sister borrowed twenty dollars last week and told me she would pay me back. It’s been a full week and as you can see she doesn’t have the money,” Freddy said.

Myra is quick witted and had some excuse about not getting any allowance.

“The girls are very irresponsible with money, and I assure you she had the opportunity to earn much more than twenty dollars. I was hoping you could help me out with a little wager,” Freddy pulled out a fifty dollar bill and held it up.

Gunther seemed skeptical, but he asked Freddy to continue.

“I would like my sister to pay me back today. However, we both know she is broke,” he pointed to the fact that she is naked due to her own laziness and unwillingness to perform extra credit. If you would loan her a 20 dollar bill, fold it neatly and place it between her ass cheeks, I am going to make her twerk for a full five minutes. If the 20 dollar bill falls out – I am going to give you fifty dollars and she will owe me 70 dollars due next week. If she can tighten her ass and actually hang on to the money – she will owe you TWENTY dollars and her debt to me will be paid. Would you care to wager?”

Freddy told us later he was prepared to walk away if the man said he wasn’t interested. He was also prepared to win or lose. It wasn’t about the money. Fifty dollars for five minutes of entertainment in a room of thirty men who were on average paying at least 100 bucks to fuck me – was still a pretty good exchange.

Freddy asked the man to make sure the twenty dollars was folded and neatly inserted between his sister’s sweaty ass crack. Myra looked annoyed, but she stood ready to dance and shake her hips. Freddy turned on some loud rap music – I think it was Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”

“Oh, that’s my jam! Old school, alright, alright,” Myra began clapping her ass, but she had to be careful not to drop the crisp twenty between her cheeks. She shook her amazing tits back and forth and smiled while she grooved her body to the music.

Guys were cheering her on and watching her titty-quake and her ass shake.

On the words “If she ain’t got Buns, Hon!” the twenty wafted out of her ass crack and floated to the ground.

“Oh, womp, womp,” Freddy announced as he turned down the volume of the music to indicate the song was over.

He handed the gentleman fifty dollars and told his sister that she now owed him fifty MORE dollars and he would be taking it out of her ass later tonight.

It was almost midnight when I had finished up with a customer and Charlotte ran into the fuck room. She didn’t care that my customer was there or that he had just finished with me. I hadn’t even lapped up his cum yet.

“Freddy says I can use the bathroom. Are you ready? Are you ready?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I pointed to the bucket in the corner. The girls were used to using it now too.

“This butt plug makes me want to poop so bad! Oh god, I mean Shit. Sorry, Sir. I know you paid for a totally different thing, but I’ve got to go, and the bathroom is locked.”

Charlotte was hot-footing back and forth. She grabbed me and laid me back on the ground. I am pretty used to being pulled around and put in different positions. She was technically my Mistress even if it was her first day. The girls had made it clear she was the boss of me when they weren’t around.

I didn’t even realize what she was doing until she sat down on my face – asshole over my mouth.

“Are you ready?”

“No,” I yelled directly into her ass as a watery-poop and a gush of piss drenched my chin. “Oh god, here it comes again,” and now she farted and blew another turd into my mouth as she pissed all over my neck.

The customer was into fetish stuff – not necessarily piss and poop play but he didn’t seem entirely disgusted by it either. Charlotte stared up at him, spread her legs slightly and then let it rip and sent out a jet wave of poop to fill my mouth and nostrils.

I had no choice but to eat everything that came out of her butt – I would have choked as it packed my throat. The smell was overwhelming but the taste unbearable. My daughter’s cute little friend bore down on my mouth with all of her weight as she drove her ass into my mouth.

The girls explained to her after she used my face that there was a bucket in the room.

There is no carpet or anything to get dirty in the fuck room. We’ve painted the walls black and the wood floors are no longer finished with a fine wax. There is always sweat, cum, piss and pussy juice all over the floor every night. I eat most of it – some we clean with a mop.

The girls shoved a broom handle up my ass and made me lay on a towel while they pushed me around the room with my mouth open, cleaning up my mess between sessions. They had done that before. It was painful as they slid me around.

“Can I pay for you to just do that?” one of the customers asked when Charlotte escorted him back before they were ready.

“What? Sweep up with my mom, Sir?” Athena shrugged that she didn’t see why that would be fascinating to him.

“Yeah, I’ve got an extra fifty roses. I’d like to see you use your mom to clean up.”

“I am not part of the show, but fifty bucks is fifty bucks,” Athena invited the man to sit down. She made it clear he couldn’t touch her and that he could make himself “Comfortable” – which meant undress.

The man knew what she meant. He took his clothes off. He had a decent sized cock surrounded by a dark patch of hair. I would have rather had that inside me than eight inches of broom handle.

He made small talk with her. She didn’t tell him what high school she attended, but when she said she was in high school he got hornier but a little nervous.

“Don’t worry, it’s perfectly legal for me to be naked in my own house, Sir.” Athena was used to that reaction.

“She really is your mom?” The man seemed to enjoy watching my daughter sweep the floor with my face.

“No, she is some random stranger that we hired because her face looks like mine, Sir.” Athena offered him a lemony grin as she teased him. “Yes, she is my mom.”

“I have never seen the blonde girl here before though. Is she supposed to be your sister too?” the man asked skeptically. He introduced himself as Tim and said he had talked to Athena before.

“I am sorry, Mister Tim. I’ve been talking to a lot of men lately. Miss Charlotte is like a sister to me, but we aren’t related. We asked her to come help out because we have been getting much bigger crowds than we anticipated. If the novelty ever wears off, then it might just be my sister and me again.”

The man adjusted his cock and began to play with his dick a little.

“You know, I am sure my mom would love to play with your dick. I could leave you two to work that out. The floor is pretty much clean, Sir” Athena offered. My boobs were sore from being used as a human mop, and my asshole hurt from being pushed. I am sure Athena’s arms were getting worn out as well.

“Nah, my wife never cleans. I like watching you clean. It turns me on. What are you washing up anyway?”

“Well, it’s kind of embarrassing, Sir” Athena blushed. “My mom is being trained as a human toilet and Charlotte thought we expected her to use her mouth tonight when she got permission to pee. She was supposed to use that bucket,” she pointed it out.

Tim became incredibly excited about the perversity of the entire situation. He asked her if she used the bucket or my mouth. “I usually use the bucket, Sir,” my daughter said as if it wasn’t that big of a deal to her.

“Where is the toilet paper?” he asked.

“We have a roll for customers, but my mom usually licks my ass clean, Sir,” Athena said.

“Who makes you do all of this?” he inquired – his curiosity growing in time with his excitement.

“No one MAKES me do it, Sir. I chose to submit to these rules. I wanted to understand the nature of submission and how it feels to be on display. My arms are getting tired, and the floor is clean. Do you mind if I leave you to your session? You bought a silver package, right?”

“Yes, and I’ll give you 50 dollars if you use the bucket and let me watch your mom clean your ass and pussy,” he said.

“If you donate seventy-five roses, I could be convinced to do it for free,” Athena teased him. He readily agreed, and she texted her brother. I think she pretend-texted him because she asked into the phone if she had permission to use the bathroom and waited a few seconds before saying she did.

“Who was that?”

“Oh, that was my father. He is always watching through the camera system,” I knew Athena was lying now. Jasper was in the closet. He was likely beating off.

“Oh wow? Is he recording me?” he asked as he pulled out his wallet and tried to hand her the money. She wouldn’t take it. She told him to set it down. It was 80 dollars, and he didn’t ask for change.

“No, we never record. It’s just for our safety, Sir. We had an incident earlier tonight where a guy got too rough with my mom.”

“I didn’t think that was possible,” Tim said. I vaguely remembered him. He liked to paddle and do water sports – nothing too extreme.

My daughter pulled up the bucket to where he was and squatted over it. She turned around so he could watch a delicate, but perfect turd form in her ass.

“Are you really sure you want to see this? It takes some of the mystery out of things, doesn’t it?” she asked as she sprayed piss into that metal bucket and let the banana shaped turd drop.

“WOW” was all he could say.

“It’s just a butt, and I do this every day, Sir.”

Athena and Myra had come a long way toward accepting being nude in front of strangers. I do not think it ever humiliated them the way it might have been to me when I was their age. They always seemed almost amused by the attention and shock value they got from people.

Naturally, it was such a taboo and intimate act to expose her most private parts that the man was overwhelmed and excited. He shot his load all over Athena’s back – spurt, spurt, spurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.