Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 35

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

We stayed up until 2:00 am that night. The girls demonstrated to Charlotte and their father the proper way to use a paddle on my ass. It was so humiliating draping my naked body over Charlotte and letting her spank me. She had such bony knees – it felt even more awkward than allowing my son to do it.

“Allowing” is the key word. I was still consensually and voluntarily allowing all of this to happen. I was aware of that and yet I was starting to feel that this was simply how things were now and how they had to be. It was a transformation that had begun so slowly that I wasn’t really aware that I had fully invested myself into the idea that even Charlotte could discipline me if my daughters decided she could.

It was a new feeling for me. I had always known that I could dismiss any previous Master at will. Even when they ordered me to do something I didn’t like, I felt in the back of my mind that I was choosing to do this.

Serving now felt like a duty and an obligation and I didn’t argue, bargain or talk back. Once they were finished learning the basics of how to spank my ass, they also learned cropping and paddling techniques on my tits and pussy. Athena wasn’t done though. She asked them all to strip and demonstrated the same things on their bodies.

She wanted them to understand how it felt. “What made a difference for me in inflicting punishment was I know how badly it hurts to have my clit crushed with a clothespin. It’s very easy to underestimate the excruciating pain if you’ve never felt it.”

She made everyone wear clothespins on their nipples, noses, tongues, ball sacks/pussy flaps, and other parts of their bodies for approximately five minutes. Charlotte thought we were totally bananas, but she played along anyway.

They also worked out most of the rules. Jasper agreed to start wearing a butt plug and wear panties under his clothes. He was expected to wear pants and a shirt at home during my sessions. The girls made it very clear that if he wanted authority – he would have to earn it by demonstrating he could take charge.

That included taking charge of them. They gave him the same authority Freddy had over them. “Yes, you can touch me anytime you like, Sir.”

“I can penetrate you with my fingers?”

“When you say it like that it sounds creepy, Dad,” Athena remarked. “Yes, you can finger me anytime, but you have to show discretion. If we are in public places, then you must be careful who is watching and be prepared to explain what you are doing and why,” she put his hands on her boobs and let him squeeze. “I won’t break. Go ahead and touch. In exchange, I can touch you the same way.”

Jasper’s mind was blown. He was far too shy and polite to take the girls up on the offer – but I saw him get hard just thinking about it.

He agreed to sign over the house, the cars, and allow the girls to manage the money when things went permanent. He didn’t want to legally change his name, and he was sorry that the girls and Freddy wanted to change their names too.

“You don’t have to do it. Only your Mom swallows,” he joked.

“No, we swallow too,” Myra joked.

The girls took turns slapping my face, hitting me with a leather strap and beating me with a wooden dowel.

“Any job, big or small, do it right or not at all,” The girls echoed what Randy had told them. “If you are going to hit mom, it can’t be a tap. It needs to get her attention and keep it. She has endorphins. You are being cruel to her by permitting her to misbehave and NOT using a little pain to prevent her destructive behaviors.”

Once my husband and Freddy understood that they had to be cruel to be kind – they got over some of their reluctance to really twist my nipples and smack the snot out of me. Charlotte, on the other hand, had to be told to tone it down. She wanted to clobber me with a baseball bat!

“No, that gets shoved up Mom’s ass by clients,” Myra pointed out.

“I can do that?” Charlotte snickered sadistically.

We spent an hour doing extreme insertions including fisting. They all took turns feeling the gape of my asshole and the inner flesh of my cunt. They treated me like a bag they could reach and not a person.

It was less sexual than you might imagine for them. They were seeing how wide they could make me and how much pain and stretching I could endure. Freddy pulled my asshole out of my body and thought he broke me. I explained that was my prolapse and it was okay.

He watched as I walked around wiggling my inverted pink asshole meat like it was a tail caught between my tight butt cheeks. He thought it was hilarious that there was some cum dripping off of it. I would have been mortified if I had to expose my prolapse to my family before they became my owners.

However, now it just seemed like an interesting parlor trick that they could make my asshole do if they wanted. I felt like less than a toy. I was a human life-support system to three holes, and two boobs to them. A source of endless fascination and amusement to Freddy – but he was increasingly treating me like the subject of a science experiment and all vestiges of being his mother seemed to have been washed at away.

At the end of the lesson, my cunt was dripping wet and my asshole hung open. Charlotte pushed the baseball bat so far inside me that I could see the handle tenting my tummy as she pushed on it repeatedly.

“I can tell you to stand in a corner, put your thumb up your ass, or spank you too?” Charlotte asked Athena to confirm.

“Yes, Miss Myra and I will obey the rules 24/7. However, when you forget to call men Sir, or are lazy with their drinks, I don’t want you to have any hard feelings when I punish you the same way.”

“Payback is a bitch,” Charlotte joked that she’d get the same punishment.

“No, there is no payback or revenge. You’ll thank me for disciplining you. Jamming your thumb up your asshole for 5-10 minutes is not going to break it. I only EXPECT you to follow these protocol rules during sessions – but when you are in there with us, you WILL obey the protocols or face the consequences. You are here to take the workload off of us. If you end up being more of a distraction because you want to play games, then we’ll have to hire someone else.”

“It’s just so confusing. If I have to use the bathroom during sessions, I have to come to your dad or brother and kneel down in front of them, then plead for permission to shit? But any other time I can just ask you and Miss Myra?” Athena sought clarification.

“I understand the confusion and we’ll practice some tonight. During the sessions, all that Miss Myra and I are doing is handling getting customers hooked up with Mom. If you want to ask me a question or tell me to help you, just do it politely. If you need to ask permission for anything – go to Dad or Mister Freddy. If they are not around and you need an answer right away, then you can come to us. How is that?”

“Okay, and you get to punish me anytime I break a rule?” Charlotte wanted clarification. She pouted to indicate she was not okay with that.

“Unless you tell me that you are going to obey the rules 24/7, then we are only going to hold you to them during sessions, and yes, Miss Myra and I can punish you if we catch you breaking a rule. We just have a lot going on between talking to customers, answering the door, and making sure there is a steady flow of hard cocks to replace the droopy ones leaving the fuck room.”

Charlotte giggled.

Freddy raised his hand as if he was in a classroom and trying to get the teacher’s attention. “How about if Dad and me are the ones who primarily execute the punishments during sessions?”

“You just want to spank my butt,” Charlotte rubbed her bony white ass.

“Well, sure, but I also want to contribute. I can’t talk to customers and it may act as an extra spectacle that amuses the customers while having the benefit of being natural and just me emerging from upstairs with a new bone to pick.”

“I’d prefer your dad. He spanks the lightest but I am okay with that,” Charlotte said. She didn’t call him Sir because she was only supposed to do that while she was working a session.

Athena and Myra looked relieved. “If you will do that, it will take a load of work off of us. If we see that our waitress is getting more punishment than she serves cocktails though – we have to make some changes, Charlotte,” Athena wanted to set expectations.

There were a few details that they couldn’t agree upon – not just the legal name change. Jasper was reluctant to sign the agreement emancipating the kids. It was just a legal document that allowed them to represent themselves and enter into contracts as minors. Technically, my name was on the “Church” paperwork they’d created.

Jasper also refused to go in the backyard naked from now on. He made it very clear he was mortified that Mr. Johnson had seen him taking a shit in the mornings. Jasper was fine not sitting on furniture when he was naked, but he didn’t want to have to adopt any of the house positions on command.

Freddy didn’t mind adopting the house positions – in fact, he seemed eager to have to spread his cute little butt cheeks whenever his sisters told him to do it.

Jasper wanted to be able to sleep with me, but the kids would not allow that. That night when we went to bed, I was caged as I often was with a gag, and dildos shoved inside me.

Charlotte, Athena, Myra and Freddy slept in the same bed together. They tied Charlotte’s wrists and Freddy’s wrists so they could experience what it was like to be tied up and immobilized at night. They didn’t tie them together – at least I do not think that they did.

At least three times I heard Myra warn Freddy to get his dick out of her butt crack. “It’s okay if you want to spoon me, but I don’t want your little sperm leaking down my ass. Get your banana out of my hammock,” she warned him.

The girls were fine with fingers in any hole – but they drew the line with dicks.

My husband had his first night in a bed in seven months. In the morning, he said it was a very restless night and he hadn’t been able to sleep. “I kept tossing and turning,” he complained.

He didn’t join us outside the backyard that morning. We always line up and take a dump together after breakfast. That morning Charlotte came outside with us on a lark.

“You take a shit right here in the yard? Aren’t you worried your neighbors will see you?” she asked.

“Oh, our neighbors have seen us,” Myra waved at Mr. Johnson. He was up at the crack of dawn like he was almost every morning to watch our little spectacle.

“I told Mom no more lying to Mr. Johnson and pretending she is wearing a bikini that is so small it just can’t be seen or that she dropped a contact lens,” Freddy explained as he took a crap. I heard him fart a little as he did.

“Awww, that was so much fun,” Myra chuckled in disappointment.

“Nope, the truth is more fun. Mom go invite him over and explain what you are doing,” Freddy ordered.

Blood rushed to my face. We stood at least 30-40 feet from the hedge where we pissed and shit in the morning. I didn’t have any choice though. “Yes, Master,” I crawled across the grass, letting my tits dragged as I did. It’s been hell on my knees but I am almost more comfortable crawling than I am walking. It feels natural to crawl at home now.

“Hello Mr. Johnson. My son asked me to invite you to come over and watch us if you’d like.”

“What are you guys doing over there? Aerobics? Or some kind of Tai Chi?”

I would have told him that was exactly what we were doing. I had a feeling he knew.

“No, Sir. In the morning we come outside as a family and take a shit together. It’s kind of a new ritual. My son thought you might enjoy watching.”

Mr. Johnson’s mind was blown. He followed me over to where we were standing while I crawled on the ground. I wiggled my ass slowly like a snake trying to wend its way across the grass.

“Did you drop something on the grass?” he asked, trying to be helpful.

“No Sir, I crawl like a dog because I am learning to get rid of my vanity and pride.”

“I used to know a girl who was into bondage, but then I married Anita instead,” Mr. Johnson sounded like he had a lot of regret about that.

Charlotte giggled when she saw the neighbor approach. The pale girl was naked with a collar around her neck – standing flat-footed in the yard. An 18 inch jet-black turd hung from her little round butt like a rope. She was wiggling and trying to get it to drop.

“This is Mistress Charlotte, she is my daughter’s friend,” I introduced her and the rest of my kids.

“You are Angela and David’s daughter?” he asked. I saw a look of panic spread across Charlotte’s face. I knew that was her parent’s names.

“Yes, don’t tell them I am out here like this, please, Sir!” Charlotte immediately snipped off the black turd slowly emerging from her ass.

“Out here like what? In a bikini just having fun?” Mr. Johnson wanted to continue the charade that everything was perfectly normal and there weren’t three naked teenage girls giggling out turds on the lawn with their mother and a boy.

“I am sorry that my sisters and mom have been lying to you, Mr. Johnson. They are completely naked except for their collars, and we do this every morning. You don’t have to wait for an invitation to come closer and watch from a distance. You are welcome to come watch. If I catch them lying to you, I will turn their butts red,” Freddy promised.

Mr. Johnson said there was no need for that. He assured Charlotte her secret was safe with him as long as she didn’t tell his wife. He watched us for a while – even as dirty and stinky as we were. I think to him the less he knew about what we were doing and why, it was better.

My daughters ordered me to pick up the bigger turds with my mouth and bag them. However, rather than throw them away I was expected to carry the baggies in my mouth inside the house. That was the first morning that they set down a big plate with slightly curved edges to keep everything from falling off.

They emptied the contents of the bags onto the plate, along with some apple juice, protein powder, and a hard, dry biscuit from the day before.

The girls wrote human toilet across my ass in big letters and made me wait with my nose stuck in their awful mess while they ate.

The girls sat on the floor and ate out of bowls, while Freddy and his father sat at the table and looked down on me. My husband had made a very delicious breakfast meal for everyone else while we were outside. It was his way of contributing.

He lovingly watched me when I was finally given permission as I devoured every stinky morsel on the plate. The protein powder reminded me of cum all mixed in with the wet poop.

“Oh, don’t make that face, it isn’t THAT bad. You make it seem like the world is ending!” Jasper tried to console me while I choked down fudgey little turd balls. I smiled up at him – I am sure I had poop in my teeth. He looked away and rolled his eyes.

“You have no manners at all, eat with your mouth closed, Dear”.

“I’d kiss you goodbye, but I have to get to work, dear,” Jasper snickered as he left. He may not be much of a Master – but he seemed to truly enjoy no longer having to being the subject of constant humiliation.

“Have a good day at work, Master” I wished him goodbye.

The girls had a list of chores and training activities for me that day while they were at school. They instructed me to go outside and wash my face off with a garden hose. “You did very well,” Myra patted my head, and they went and got dressed.

I wretched and heaved my entire breakfast outside. I was so embarrassed that I didn’t want to tell them that I hadn’t been able to keep it down. I resolved to do a better job. That day I also drank my own dirty enema water and anything I pissed or shit during the day.

I trained hard with dildos and alligator clips all day while cleaning the house. It was a big mess from the day we took off previously. Tonight, we were expecting a fairly large crowd of men because we had been closed the night before.

When Athena and Myra got home with Freddy, they brought Charlotte with them. I called her Mom again and she literally couldn’t care less that her daughter was spending the night yet again. I wondered how long we could continue that before she said something.

Charlotte undressed quickly when she got to our house with the other girls. She had shaved her pussy down the night before. It seemed Freddy and her had become more comfortable around each other. She used to ask “Why Freddy? Why not someone cool?” and she made it pretty obvious she was Athena and Myra’s friend but not his.

Now, she treated him like she knew him and they were friends. The girls inspected the house and called out any infractions. I was whipped with a leather lash on the thighs or ass for small things as I crawled behind them while they reviewed my work.

I hadn’t done a thorough job on the bathtub. Athena threw a bunch of thumbtacks on the floor face up and told me to sit on those while I redid it. That really stung! It didn’t draw blood, but I felt like I had been tenderized like a steak by the end of it.

The girls demonstrated to Charlotte how the phone system worked. She is a pretty quick learner and easily connected her phone to their voice mail system. She dutifully called each person who left a message and asked them to come in. She also called everyone who had an appointment, to confirm it.

“Wow, like eight of these people are people I know,” Charlotte lamented.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. We get a lot of locals, Ma’am. If you are worried about your mom and dad finding out you are here – then we may have to figure something else out.”

“What are those guys going to say? I went to fuck this whore for money and your daughter was there serving drinks?” Charlotte snickered.

“Hey, it’s almost time for shift to begin. You need to get into character. I want you to call everyone Sir and remember to call us Miss or Ma’am.”

“It’s so confusing because you say it back,” Charlotte joked.

“That’s because we mutually respect one another. You won’t hear me call my mom anything but slut, cumslut, honey, or bitch.”

“Hah, I am so envious, I wish I could get away with calling my mom those names.”

We got our first client around 6:30pm. He was early, and he jizzed down his leg before I could really get his dick all the way out of his pants. I spent most of my time removing his pants and licking his thighs so that I could collect his cum.

Charlotte came and got me when his time was up. He paid for the bronze package obviously. We really should have a package that is for quickies like this – that’s wham, bam and done. I showed her my mouth was full of cum, and she rolled her eyes. She looked at the guy trying to struggle to get his jeans on and patiently waited for him to prepare himself.

You would never have thought this was her first time working in a brothel. “Take your time, Sir. When you are ready,” she said. She sashayed down the hallway wiggling her pretty-as-you-please little ass while I crawled in front of them.

Myra and Athena were squatting and talking to customers. Business was very light. They could have easily excused themselves and come and escorted me out. They were clearly giving Charlotte a chance to learn the ropes and observing her.

I hopped on the table and waited with my ass sticking up and my mouth wide open like a dumb dog expecting a treat.

“On a scale of one to five, what would you rate the ride Honey just gave you?” she asked the man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.