Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Athena dunked me face-first into the pissy-water. Her banana shaped turds were floating in the toilet water. Even her poop looked perfect and smooth. I sucked in and drank as much as I could before answering her.

“I appreciate you asking Mistress, whatever you decide,” I started to explain, and my daughter forced me under again. She told me she wasn’t looking to test my willingness to obey her. “I know you will do what we tell you. I want to hear your candid thoughts on Daddy’s request. You have a chance to speak now; use it.”

I sucked up some piss as it dripped down my nose and onto my chin. It was all in my hair as well. My make up ran down my face. Athena has been training me on a regular basis to endure hardships like this. She dunks my head at least once a day in the toilet or a full sink full of ice cubes and water. It’s been helpful because a lot of the men I see at night want to do things to make me cry and they love to watch my make-up run down my face as my lips quiver with fear.

I suppose on some level I am an adrenalin junkie. I know my daughter won’t drown me – but sometimes it feels like I come pretty close!

“I don’t think my husband can be forceful enough to be my Master. He is too concerned about my pleasure and feelings. Jasper is very sensitive, and he assumes everyone else is just as sensitive as he is. He literally broke down in tears the first time he tried to spank my butt, Ma’am.”

“I’ve known Dad my entire life, and if anyone is a natural submissive, it is him. I can’t make him submit to Myra and I even if it is what is best for him. I can’t make you do it either. I also can’t take his house, car, and all his money if he chooses not to let us own him.”

Athena was such a sweet girl. I tried to suck up one of her turds, and I hacked and spat as I struggled to pick it up with my mouth.

“Just like bobbing for apples. You almost had it, slut. Eat my shit,” Athena demanded in her sweet cheerleading girl next door voice.

“Master Freddy adores his father and has tried to be like him all his life. I think for once Jasper sees Freddy doing more than him, and he’s become quite jealous,” I admitted. Athena said she noticed that as well. She reached into the pissy bowl with her fingers and fished out part of a turd. She stuffed it into my mouth and made me gag on it.

“You need to stop giving the side-eye to Charlotte as well,” she warned me. I didn’t think my daughter had noticed. I underestimated how observant other women can be to subtle body language. “She is willing to help us run things, and she doesn’t want much. She is going through a tough time with everything at home. You will obey her just like you do me, and I want you to respect her.”

“She is my Mistress now, Ma’am?” I asked as I chewed and tried to swallow the foul waste. I could hear a woman in the bathroom commenting on us. Athena told the woman to mind her own business.

“No, she isn’t a mistress. I think I am going to create a position that I call a handler. I want Freddy, Charlotte, and Dad to share the title and the authority. They can tell you what to do, but they are like middle managers, and Miss Myra and I are like the Co-Presidents.”

“Does that mean that I should not call Mister Freddy my Master, Ma’am?” I was thankful to have my face pushed down into the toilet so I could drink some sour piss and wash the taste of crap out of my mouth.

“Hmmm,” Athena held a finger to her chin to contemplate that question. “I feel like that puts them on equal footing with us. We didn’t anticipate sharing you with Freddy, much less Dad. The problem is it sounds weird for you to call Dad “Master Jasper” or even “Mister Jasper.” What did you refer to him as when you served him the first time?

“I really didn’t,” Athena pushed my head way down into the toilet and flushed it around my face -soaking my hair. “I obliged him by calling him ‘Sir’ but I really didn’t care about speech protocol back then. I just wanted someone to kick my ass and keep me in line.

“That works when there is only one man around, but if you need to refer to them specifically in conversation, I want you to say Master Jasper or Master Freddy, and Mistress Charlotte. I will explain to them that as Handlers, they are learning how to discipline you. Now, I need to know something,” Charlotte put her hands around my throat and pulled my face up to look at her. “If I give Charlotte and Dad the same control that Freddy has over you are you going to be a little bitch and betray us like you have every other Master by quitting at the last minute?”

“No Mistress, I would never...” my face went back into the toilet with a hard splash. Piss splashed all over my shoulders.

“You have done it at least six times as far as I can tell. You initially told us you were moving someone into the house as a room-mate. You eventually told us they were your Master, and then just as soon as we got used to one – you yanked him out of our lives. I really thought that Randy was going to be the one that made you happy.”

“I am not trying to be happy, Mistress” I reminded her that I was seeking discipline and it was intended to be harsh and grueling.

“Well, you have found that with Miss Myra and me. I suppose I should have said content. I thought Dad was content to obey. I had no idea he would throw this little tantrum today. You have no idea how badly I want to just put his nuts in a vice like grandma suggested and tell him what is best for him.”

“Why don’t you, Ma’am?” I was hoping she meant put his nuts in a vice figuratively but knowing my mom, she told my daughters to actually crush his balls. It wouldn’t be the first time she had done that to one of her slaves.

I had always hidden the fact that their grandmother was a lifestyle dominatrix from them. It became pretty obvious when Jasper started coming home and obeying new rules around them though. There was no point in pretending it wasn’t true any longer.

“I can’t force him or you to obey me. Even after you commit everything to me, if you suddenly decide you don’t want this anymore, you will be able to leave. We’ll own your house, your car, and have a shit-ton of money. I have been trying to show you by adhering to rules myself that we are willing to go step-by-step with you through everything. I need some assurance that if things change drastically, you aren’t going to jump ship.”

“I am with you and Mistress Myra, Ma’am. I don’t like Mistress Charlotte and I don’t trust her. I will serve her if you tell me to do so. I think Master Freddy and Master Jasper are too nice to really put me in my place, but I will serve them if you tell me that is how it is,” I said.

“That is how it is. I will talk to them tonight and work out the details. You are going to be a good pet and toilet for me. Aren’t you, Honey?”

“Yes, Mistress Athena,” I said as she reached under the t-shirt and dug her fingers into my pussy. She curled her fingers and tapped my g-spot-causing my pussy to pulsate. Then she led me out of the bathroom stall on her fingers.

I was soaked in piss and probably looked frightful. It ran down my shirt. I looked up and there was Barb washing her hands. She is the bitch I used to work with that had confronted me last time at Wal-Mart when I was with Randy.

“Do you hang out here at Wal-Mart? You are here every time I come,” Barb looked down her nose at my daughter and me. She gasped in complete shock when she saw Athena’s hand under my t-shirt.

“It beats working street corners,” Athena answered her flippantly. She removed her fingers from my cunt and made me lick them before striding out of the bathroom while holding me by the hand.

She rushed anxiously through the Walmart looking to catch up with the family. Athena had appeared ruthless and almost conniving when we were alone. It was a side of her I had never seen until then. She had returned to her normal enthusiastic self as she apologized for her tardiness.

“Well, well, I thought you fell in,” Myra teased her sister when we rejoined them. They all took notice of how I smelled and looked, covered in piss.

“I am sorry Sir, Five minutes wasn’t enough time! There was a line, and we ran into one of Mom’s former co-workers, and then my depraved mother took too long to eat all of my shit and piss out of the toilet bowl. I am so, so, sorry,” she apologized directly to Freddy because he was the one who gave her the order.

We had to have taken fifteen minutes.

“I also told you to panty check as soon as you returned and you forgot,” he indicated that she should pull her shirt up. They were standing in the electronics department looking at Nintendo Switch games. There weren’t any convenient high shelves here. Everything was out in the open to deter shoplifting. There was a young man at the cash register in the electronics department and at least five people milling around.

“Here? Now, sir?” Athena gasped. She lifted her shirt up slightly and faced him. “You also said that I had to do this for thirty seconds plus all the time that I was late,” she looked genuinely nervous and bit her lip. “Obviously, no panties Sir.”

“You could have texted to let us know that you were delayed. You chose not to communicate your circumstances, and that means you will ride home naked too.”

“Yes Sir, of course, that’s seems fair,” Athena had a very guilty face – like she was genuinely sorry for not texting. I couldn’t tell if this was acting or not.

“No, you won’t have to do a panty check for the time you were late. That would hold us up from shopping. Instead, I think you deserve to keep your shirt flipped up in the back the entire time we are shopping, including when we go through the cash register.”

Athena winced but agreed to that as well.

“Turn around,” Freddy inspected his sister’s bald vagina and watched as she turned around, lifted up her shirt and held her ass cheeks. The cashier was staring in our direction. Athena’s ass was pointed away, but he had to know something was going on.

“Keep your shirt flipped up like that by pulling it over your hips and pretend you do not notice. You will remain that way until and unless someone tells you to fix it. I’ve also awarded Miss Myra a “May Shit Freely One Time” card.

Myra held up a little orange card that Freddy had scribbled on. “Since she knew how to behave I will reward positive behavior. She can use that card anytime she likes once to avoid asking permission. She has to tell Dad or me.”

“Yes Sir, that seems fair,” Athena did as she was told and let her t-shirt rest above her waistline in the back – revealing her entire ass. I could tell she was blushing. I suspected she knew that guy working the cash register from school because she intentionally avoided turning around and letting him see her backside.

“I wanted to talk to the three of you about a change to our arrangement,” she explained how the position of Handler would extend to me.

“Mom is going to refer to you as Master and Mistress, but you don’t have the same authority that Miss Myra and I do over mom.” She explained that the role of Handler would have authority and responsibility and would lead to a deeper understanding of control and leadership in time. “Each of you will have a role that is customized to you. Charlotte will be responsible for keeping drinks and snacks flowing. She has to work collared and naked. Dad will be on security in the closet, and Freddy will be the entertainment planner arranging the spectacles. You will have very similar levels of authority, but the customers don’t want to see other men naked – so we have some work to do to figure out who should and can do what.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.