Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Jasper insisted on fucking me, and he didn’t want to be watched by the others in the living room. I didn’t care that nobody asked me and that his dick was tiny – sex was sex.

“I haven’t had sex with my wife in seven months. I’d rather not be given a conciliatory blowjob while your friend watches and comments on the size of my penis,” he insisted.

“I didn’t say anything about your tiny penis,” Charlotte grinned sheepishly. Her eyes had definitely said it. I had to really work hard to stifle a laugh (okay, I chuckled a little). He was lucky to be getting this much off of me after everything that had transpired.

“You are right, Daddy. We shouldn’t supervise you getting a blowjob, and seven months is a long time to go without sex. Can you hurry, though? We want to take her to Olive Garden. You are welcome to come with us if you like.”

It’s not worth describing how I crawled behind my husband to the fuck room, and he fucked me from behind because it was over so quickly. It took me longer to squat and let the cum drip out of me than it had for the unsatisfying sex.

He got dressed. I saw him search for his old tighty-whitey male underwear, but I had thrown that out months ago. I didn’t think Jasper would ever go back after he met my mother.

All that we had were women’s panties. He put some on under his khakis and polo while I returned to the living room and waited for him on the table.

“Can Honey swallow the cum in her mouth?” Athena demonstrated the ritual I performed every night after each customer for Charlotte’s benefit.

“I don’t see why not,” Jasper had a very serious countenance on his face. Once he shoots his load he always gets very business-like. He agreed to come along with us to Olive Garden but only if he could drive.

“Daddy, before we go, let’s take that collar off of you,” Athena removed his collar. My husband had grown so used to wearing it that he had forgotten to take it off.

The girls didn’t agree to let their father drive. I think the fact he hadn’t remembered to take off his collar had caused his confidence to confront them to dwindle. They did let him sit shotgun (front passenger seat).

I was placed in the trunk area on my hands and knees with just the T-shirt and collar on. Myra drove, but she did so with her “forgetful bitch” shirt hiked up and her legs as far apart as she could to still work the pedals. Athena sat in the back with her “Lazy Bitch” t-shirt hiked up and legs wide apart.

The girls didn’t wear any bottoms at all in the car. They had become very bold and insistent that legs had to be apart even in the driver’s seat.

Freddy sat in the middle back seat proudly wearing his Boss t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

Charlotte sat on the other side of him wearing the street clothes that she had on. She had taken out the butt plug as well because she said it was “Itchy and hurt” as she dug in her butt crack. The girls tried to tease her into joining them by sitting straight up and with her legs apart but Charlotte was only willing to do it if it was “part of the job”.

“You really should wear the plug all the time for a while to get the hang of it, Ma’am,” Athena suggested. She seemed disappointed Charlotte wasn’t as gung ho as she and her sister was – but she wasn’t going to push it.

“Do you really get used to wearing something up your butt all the time?” Charlotte inquired.

“Not really, no” Athena chuckled. She was sitting with her legs spread so far apart that it was possible to see her butt plug and her spread pussy at the same time.

“I forget that mine is in all the time,” Freddy interjected.

“Daddy, are you going to keep wearing your butt plug, or are you refusing to do that too?” Athena asked her father. Her tone made it sound like she was asking him if he wanted a snack or to watch TV. Yet, it was an impossibly surreal situation to be in. The entire family had adopted wearing butt plugs.

“I haven’t decided yet,” my husband is incredibly indecisive. He would never make up his mind on things like that.

Myra pulled out of the driveway and smoothly drove the car away. The topic soon turned back to my husband.

“I would like the same courtesy that you show Mister Freddy. You should call me Sir or Master Jasper instead of Daddy whenever possible, Ma’am.” My husband told Athena politely.

“Master Jasper?” Charlotte tried the name out loud and laughed softly because the way she said it, made it rhyme.

“Well, how about Mister Jasper for now? I am still not sure I want to address Mister Freddy as Master Freddy – he isn’t MY master. He is mom’s master,” Athena replied politely.

“Are you not going to legally change your name with the rest of us, Sir?” Myra asked her father as she pulled up to the Stop sign. It was the exact spot Randy frequently used to make us get out of the car and run home naked.

“I think professionally, it makes more sense for me to keep Jasper Monroe. You have to understand that I have parents as well. What would they think if I threw away the family name? I am their only son and now the Monroe family tree ends with me.”

“You would have changed it if Grandma told you to change it,” Myra reminded him.

“Be that as it may,” Oh how I hated it when my husband says, “Be that as it may.” It was one of his most annoying catch phrases. It is totally useless in conversation and adds nothing to the context of a discussion. It is just another pithy phrase that annoyed me. “I do not believe it would be appropriate for me to be named Sandy Piggy Swallows.”

Charlotte nearly spit; she laughed so hard when she heard his name. “You guys are a trip!”

The girls ignored her comment.

“I am disappointed you don’t want to serve us. We are all in this together, though. Everyone else is adopting the new last name. I can call you Sir, but I am not going to call you Master Jasper or Master Daddy, is that okay with you?”

“For now,” Jasper pursed his lips in frustration but accepted Athena’s decision. Myra naturally went along with what Athena had decided. They seldom disagreed on anything as of late.

“Daddy, you have to understand that for seven months, you have been a quiet little bitch stealing glances at our boobs and doing as you are told,” Athena explained. It was true, my husband liked to stare and ogle. I suppose all men do, but he would make it really obvious at times, and it seemed wrong when he did it. The girls didn’t seem angry about that – they just accepted it. “Now you want us to see you in an entirely new light.”

“I would like an opportunity to prove myself,” my husband said without looking at Athena in the backseat. I am sure it would be difficult to prove he wasn’t staring at her – when she was literally spreading her legs wide open in the backseat.

“We can do that, but if you expect us to respect you, Sir, then I would appreciate it if you referred to me as Ma’am or Miss Athena,” Athena clarified. Myra, Freddy and Charlotte echoed that statement. “We have all agreed to mutual respect.”

“Mister Freddy doesn’t have to call you Miss or Ma’am,” Jasper just sounded petty, throwing out things that Freddy got to do that he didn’t.

The girls wisely chose not to address his comment and there was awkward silence for a moment.

“Can I ask for the password to my bank account, please?” Jasper had his phone out.

“No, you cannot, Sir. What did I just say about calling me Ma’am?” Athena asked her father.

“I can be of value to you, Ma’am. I am a certified public accountant. I would like to see how much money is in the bank account so that we can make our money work for us.”

“OUR money? You surrendered the responsibilities of paying the bills, checking the mail, and running the household to us, and now you want to simply decide to take it all back, Sir?” Myra interjected. The way she called him Sir didn’t sound respectful at all.

“I am not saying that Miss Myra. I am sorry it came out that way. I was just thinking that we need to create a tax shelter for the earnings you have brought in. I could create a shell corporation and help you understand our finances better. I am trying to be helpful,” he said as he tried resetting his password for his bank account. “You changed the email that is associated with my bank account?”

“Yes,” Athena rolled her eyes. She told him the password was ‘needledick’ all lower case.

Jasper seemed insulted and looked over his shoulder at Charlotte. “Well, we need to change it now that you’ve told someone who isn’t a member of the family.” He had the account open a few seconds later and gasped. “There is NO money in the account.”

“Yes, we had it all moved to smaller accounts disbursed across multiple banks. Your paycheck is automatically ACH’d into this account and then it immediately transfers it out. We only deposit precisely what we need to pay the bills. The rest we store in a safe as cash or cashier’s checks. One of our customers helped us declare the house a church and set up accounts so that we can avoid taxes.”

“Is he a Certified Public Accountant, though?” Jasper highly doubted it. He still looked mortified that his bank account was empty. I could almost smell the smoke coming out of his ears. Jasper is very passive aggressive though, and he wasn’t going to raise his voice in the car.

“Yeah, this guest is a regular at our house. He works with you at your office. Do you remember when some of them came by to fuck mom? He kept coming back”

“Oh yeah, Martin? He’s always liked Kim, I mean Honey, even before she started serving. He’d flirt with her at company picnics,” Jasper guessed the CPA in question was a former friend of his. “Oh, well be that as it may, Under Internal Revenue Code Section 7611, the IRS has a 14 point questionnaire to determine if a church is really a church. I don’t suppose he told you that?”

“Yes, the Church has more than three members, Anyone can donate up to 50 percent of their adjusted gross income and take a corresponding deduction on their tax return. We have an EIN, and now the house and these cars are going to be tax-exempt.”

“Oh, okay,” Jasper looked a little crestfallen. “I just want to be helpful.”

“I know you do, Daddy. You were helpful as a slave; you understand that right?”

“I believe I can do more,” Jasper insisted. He told them he would like to run some of the spectacles. “People will believe your FATHER has the right to punish you. Why would they believe your little brother can?”

“Well, maybe they think you put him in charge, Sir?” Athena offered with a quirky grin.

“Why do you even need Mister Freddy or your dad in charge at all? I know some real perverted guys that look hot and would love to spank your asses,” Charlotte asked.

“We are a family, Miss Charlotte. We do things AS a family. Everyone has a role to play. If Daddy wants a different role, we owe it to him to hear him out. Just as he owes it to us to accept our decision if we don’t want to let him own mom. She agreed to serve us and not him,” Athena was talking to Charlotte, but that statement was more for her father’s benefit than it was to answer Charlotte.

“You decided to share ownership with Master Freddy,” Jasper reminded her.

“We are still working that out and we planned on practicing some spectacles tonight before we pulled the trigger on doing this for real in front of guests,” Athena added. Guests were willing to believe that I am a slave to my daughters, but some of them could be very skeptical we did this full time or were even related. The girls were running a risk if their father or Freddy made it seem like we were obviously all play-acting.

“So, hypothetically, we are having our normal sessions. I am squatting in front of Martin and just chit-chatting away about finances while he’s fucking Mom. You walk up to us to do a spectacle. I politely apologize to Martin for the interruption and you say...” Athena set up a little role-play scenario for her father in the car.

“Miss Athena, may I have a word please?”

“Yes Sir,” Athena told him she would spring to her feet and bounce her tits as she snapped to attention.

“I would take you somewhere in private and...” Jasper got cut off by the girls. They reminded him that this was for the benefit of the men in the waiting area and that a private conversation defeated the purpose.

“Right, right, sorry. This is a little new to me. I didn’t have a chance to prepare any of this,” Jasper asked for a re-do. “It’s just that I wouldn’t want Martin thinking I am too harsh on you.”

“Well, that’s kind of what the spectacle is, Sir”

“Okay, open your mouth Athena and let me smell your breath,” Jasper tried again to continue talking through the scenario.

Athena opened her mouth wide in the back of the car and showed him her tongue.

“Your breath smells ghastly. I want you to brush your teeth right away! I do not care if you are talking to Mister Martin. It is objectionable, and uncouth.”

I got the impression from Jasper’s tone of voice that he thought that was really harsh criticism.

Charlotte was the only one to laugh out loud. The other’s politely remained quiet.

“Okay, Freddy, same scenario. I am talking to Mister Martin from Daddy’s office, and go.”

“I come up behind you while you are talking to Mister Martin and pour a bucket of soapy water on your head. It drenches you from head to toe – all over your tits.”

Athena seemed shocked that her brother planned that scenario. I could just imagine her shocked face when she was all wet. “What did you do that for, Sir?” Athena even spit out imaginary water and wiped her face as if she was soaked.

“You failed to load the dishwasher tonight. You know that is your job. Instead, you are out here flirting with Mister Martin.”

“Mister Martin is one of our favorite guests, he deserves some attention, Mister Freddy. I can do the dishes later,” Athena sounded flippant – slightly annoyed.

“Too late, I’ve already done the dishes. You are right though. Mister Martin is one of our favorite guests. I’ll leave it up to him. Would you rather my lazy sister continue to talk to you, or would you mind if I punished her by requiring her to eat off the floor right here to demonstrate what it would be like if we had NO dishes at all?”

Freddy described putting a big piece of cheese on the living room floor and insisting his sister get on all fours and eat with her hands holding her ass cheeks apart like the slovenly beast she is.

“Oh God, Mister Martin would love that,” Athena admitted with a delighted expression.

“Mister Martin is a pervert who likes teenage girls,” Jasper said.

“Show me a man your age who doesn’t like teenage girls, and I’ll show you a liar or a gay man,” Charlotte added wryly.

The guys continued to talk through scenarios all the way to Olive Garden. I have to admit a few of the ones that my husband came up with were not that bad.

We got seated at Olive Garden. The girls sat with their knees apart, and so did I. They didn’t order me anything to eat. It was incredibly humiliating watching my entire family eat including Charlotte while I sat with my hands flat on the table.

Charlotte was excited to eat at Olive Garden with our family. She said that her parents never took her out anymore since the arguments began. I felt a little sympathy for the dumb bitch.

We did get a few stares and chuckles from guests and even the hostess that seated us over our choice of shirts. It was pretty obvious the three of us weren’t wearing anything under the t-shirts we wore.

A very nice elderly gentleman walked over to the table during dinner and addressed Jasper. “I am sorry, I feel I must say something.”

Jasper invited him to speak his mind.

“I’ve been trying to enjoy a nice dinner with my wife, and I can’t help but notice how your children are dressed. Two of your daughters are wearing a very offensive shirt calling themselves the B-word. Do you really think that is appropriate for a public place?”

Jasper hated confrontation. I could tell he was not ready to deal with this.

“You are right,” Freddy interjected. “Those shirts are offensive. Stand up and take them off girls,” he was kidding. The girls smirked as if they were ready to put their hands on the side of their shirts and take them off right in the middle of Olive Garden.

“I am talking man to man with your father. I would appreciate you letting the adults talk, son.” The older man had a military style haircut that suggested to me that he probably served at one time in the armed forces. “I didn’t want to say anything about how they are seated, but I can’t believe you allow them and your wife to sit like they are.”

“I am sorry about that, Sir,” Jasper apologized profusely and told the girls and me to close our legs immediately.

“I am to blame for that, Sir,” I spoke up. My family looked at me in shock. Ordinarily, I am not supposed to speak unless spoken to. “My daughters and I were supposed to do chores today, but we totally blew them off to go shopping. We had nothing clean to wear so my son suggested we have to wear these t-shirts out of the house and nothing else. As you can see, my shirt jokingly suggests I am the world’s best mom when I am, in fact, a terrible role model.”

I stood up and turned around so that he could see what it said on the back. “I refused to wear the shirt and told my husband and son that I was not going to be a slave to them. So they put this caption on the back about me being a slave to my kids. My daughters have to wear similar shirts because they were lazy and forgetful. It’s to teach us not to do it again. We have to sit like this at the table now as a punishment. We are being shamed for our inability to perform even basic household duties and behaving irresponsibly. I have to admit what I did wrong to anyone who has the courage to walk up and call me out about it. I am sorry it offended you.”

I totally made that all up. It was inspired by watching Freddy and my husband roleplay their spectacles in the car.

The girls backed me up. “Yeah, our sister Miss Charlotte did her chores today, so she gets to wear normal clothes.”

Charlotte stuck her tongue out at the girls to mock them for having to be punished.

The elderly gentleman’s mind was so blown when I apologized that he didn’t have an immediate response. I begged my husband to let me sit with my legs closed. “I’ve learned my lesson. We all have.”

Jasper looked nervous. He seemed uncomfortable lying and pretending that any of that happened.

“Dad said that the punishment lasts all the way through dinner. If anyone doesn’t like it, they can just not look between my sister’s legs. I did MY chores AND yours, and that is why I am the boss for a change. You guys make me do everything.”

“Poor little Cinderella, did your wicked sisters make you stay home and clean up everything instead of going to the ball with Prince Charming?” Athena offered rudely.

“Dad, can you give my rotten sister a spanking for being rude in front of this nice gentleman?”

Jasper hesitated and then agreed with Freddy. “I certainly can and I will! When we get outside to the parking lot.”

The man probably thought we were crazy. He was creating more of a spectacle by confronting us than he was by leaving us alone though. He dismissed us and went and took his seat.

“Maybe you guys need to work together,” Athena realized that may be helpful. Jasper and my son agreed that might actually work.

“I think Mom should have to be involved in some of our spectacles too. That was brilliant. You really saved the day,” Freddy patted me on the head. I smiled with pride and thanked him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.