Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

You decided on new rules?” Athena offered her brother a churlish grin. “I thought we’re all supposed to decide together?”

“You can decide not to follow them,” Freddy backed down a little and offered diplomatically. “The first is that from now on, you do not wake me up, tell me when to take a bath, check on me in the bath, or tell me to get to bed.”

“We were planning on that,” Athena admitted, and Myra nodded. “You can’t be trusted taking Mom out of the house if you can’t brush your hair before you go to school.”

“You are not going to choose clothes for me before school,” Freddy stipulated firmly. It was surprising watching him assert himself around his sisters. I am not sure they understood or noticed Freddy was trying to talk to them as an equal or even a superior.

Athena and Myra had assumed that they would not be dressing him as well. They had their misgivings since Freddy still had trouble picking out outfits that looked reasonably fashionable or even normal for a boy his age.

“I am going to be picking out YOUR clothes before school and when you leave the house from now on,” he said. This time it was firm enough that the girls could obviously tell he was trying to establish he was their boss.

Charlotte’s grin was the kind you see someone make when you watch a new employee start laying down rules for the boss, and you know they are about to get their hands slapped.

The girls put their hands on their hips and looked defiant. I could see things were finally coming to a head. My daughters had encouraged Freddy to act like a boss – but that was all pretend (for them) at home. I was worried that now that he had a taste of authority, they were going to crush his fragile confidence.

Master Randy had begun picking their clothes for them a few weeks ago. They didn’t seem to mind all that much when he had. They didn’t challenge his right to do that anyway.

Even he didn’t always choose what they wore. Randy had simply placed restrictions on what they could wear out of the house to include only skirts, 2 inch heels and blouses. They continued those rules after he left and voluntarily stopped wearing bras and panties.

“Why on earth would we let YOU pick our clothes?” Myra reminded Freddy that he was stylistically challenged for BOY’s clothes, and those were simple compared to accessorizing as a female. They would have far better luck letting their father select their outfits.

“Because sometimes your punishment will be wearing an outfit that I chose,” Freddy showed them a bag with the t-shirts that he had purchased today. He didn’t seem to notice that the girls were being defiant – or if he did, he didn’t care.

“You bought things with Mom’s credit card?” Athena was a little surprised. She didn’t have a problem with it considering how much money we were making now, but she cautioned him to be responsible with the money anyway.

“I think you’ll like what I bought,” Freddy showed them the shirts he bought for me first. The girls laughed out loud when they saw the “Horny Fuck Slut” shirt. We had an inside joke about a tattoo I might get that Freddy must have overheard us talking about. It was never serious. They were a little hesitant to put our address out there for anyone to show up randomly, but they liked the idea of an email and a phone number.

This was when they went to bring me inside the house. Mr. Johnson had played with my tits and breathed heavily. I think he jerked off while I was blindfolded, but he didn’t really play with me very much. I had been tied up outside for hours. They removed my blindfold and bindings and walked back inside while I crawled behind them.

“Hey Mrs. Monroe, nice seeing you down there,” Charlotte giggled. She was completely naked. Her body was pale- as if she only ever went out in the moonlight.

“Honey will be fine from now on, Miss Charlotte,” I replied.

“Ooh, I like being called Miss Charlotte,” she purred. Such a brat. Anyway, the girls asked me how I felt about wearing the shirt.

“You know best – I just appreciate having anything to wear now,” I was being completely honest.

The girl’s phones rang simultaneously. They looked at each other knowingly. They had set up a virtual phone number that rang to both of their phones. They used it to schedule men to come see me every night. They usually took turns going through the voice mails a few hours before each night began and calling back customers as well.

“Hello?” Myra answered the phone. I could hear the man on the other side but I couldn’t understand exactly what he said. “Oh, Hey B-Man, it’s been a few weeks since we saw you. Are you ready to schedule another appointment?”

I remembered B-Man. I didn’t know most of my regulars as well as the girls did. He liked toilet sex – pissing on me, pissing in my mouth - watersports. That sort of thing. He liked to use me like a urinal.

“This Thursday we are planning to do a special on water sports. Yep! I know, sounds exciting? We are trying out themed nights, Sir. We’ve ordered a special toilet on Amazon that you are going to love! Yeah, only an 80-dollar donation minimum for 20 minutes. A donation of 150 will get you 45 minutes instead of 30 like on normal nights! You know I can’t answer that – that’s between you and my mom, but I think she’ll make you very happy. What’s that, Sir? 8pm? Let me see,” Myra held up a finger so that we would all be quiet and wait for her to finish wrapping up. She checked an app on her phone and told him that 7:30 or 8:15 was open.

“Okay, 7:30 it is. We’ll see you there, Sir! Oh, we’ve got a new girl helping us too! Yeah, I think you’ll like her. She’ll be here too. No, she doesn’t do anything like that. Anyway, come a little early. I want to hang out with you and catch up!”

My daughter told Charlotte that once she gets the basics down that she would be able to help handle customer calls. “You have to learn to call them all Sir and be polite and friendly – no matter what weird shit they ask you about. You never offer them sex.”

I know this is going to sound strange coming from me. I wanted to ensure my own daughters developed sexual desires naturally. I have always thought it was healthy to experiment at their age. I didn’t want them getting thrown into the deep end with sharks, and I avoided Masters that I thought might take advantage of them.

Randy wasn’t ever going to take advantage of them – at least I didn’t think so. Once I heard that Athena had sucked his cock I was pretty angry. I felt like Randy betrayed my trust. However, I’ve come to realize that my girls have a healthy interest in sexual pleasure.

I didn’t want to overwhelm them with sex and fetish – but there was no way to practice a 24/7 domestic discipline relationship and not address the elephant in the room. Now that they were my mistresses, they had educated themselves about total power exchange and BDSM.

They hadn’t become total sluts at school (at least as far as I knew). They hadn’t become nymphomaniacs like me. They liked the attention of our guests - but they knew where to draw the line and why.

I didn’t trust Charlotte. She just rubbed me the wrong way.
“What did you tell that weirdo I won’t do?” Charlotte giggled and said that there wasn’t much she would NOT do. I felt she was pretty wet behind the ears. She probably thought a blowjob was a huge deal. I assumed she probably made a disgusted face and spit the cum out immediately. She was probably the kind of cock tease who is all talk and no action.

“Toilet stuff,” Myra explained. That shut Charlotte right up. I liked that – the dumb little cunt thought she knew everything.

Myra turned to me and explained. “We want to start doing themed nights. Cluster the customers that like a certain thing together so you can bang them out quickly. Since we are coming up on the final weekend before things go permanent with us, we wanted you to get used to being a full service toilet before you decided to commit to us.”

Freddy showed them the urinal shirt he bought me. They laughed hysterically because it was bright yellow.

My stomach was turning around in knots. I had very few limits – this was one that I had pushed several times, and I still felt disgusted with myself. I fucked a bum this afternoon behind a dumpster and that felt wholesome by comparison to being a ‘full toilet’ – even though Bezos pissed in my ass too.

Some of these customers expected me to eat their shit and not just swallow it- they wanted me to chew it slowly with drips of cum and whatever else in it. I had been pissed on before I served the girls, but I had never imagined myself drinking gallons of piss over the last few weeks.

It was strange – because I felt serene about it. It felt inevitable that I would build up a tolerance and even get a taste for being a shit-gobbling/piss drinking whore.

The thought that I would be used as a toilet was frightening and humiliating, but I didn’t fight it or try to make my kids feel sorry for me. I was doing my best to embrace the decision and be a good little whore.

I know it probably sounds crazy, but I wanted them to be “proud of me” for accepting a role of degradation as a filth-sucking whore.

“We’ve bought you some protein powder. We’re going to cut way back on left-overs, mom.” Myra tapped my tummy. I didn’t have a six-pack, but I considered myself pretty trim. I suppose every woman obsesses over her flaws though. “You are going to become a full-service toilet. That means anytime any of us have to use the toilet – we are going to use you to get you ready. Athena and I have been talking, and you already drink a lot of piss. We ordered a toilet chair that you sit under, and guys use your face,” they expected me to look hurt or complain.

“Yes, Ma’am, I agree. Master Freddy and I talked about it today, and he...” I was about to continue, but the girls cut me off.

“Master?”

“Yes, Ma’am, he asked me to start referring to him as Master. He doesn’t prefer Freddy – but I did not want to just say Master because you might think I meant someone else,” I explained.

The girls looked at Freddy for an explanation. “You just started today- you are already a Master?”

“You had mom calling you Mistress on the first day you took charge, didn’t you?” Freddy reminded them. “Now, are you ready to listen to my rules, or are you going to keep changing the subject?”

“Okay, sorry, Master Freddy,” Athena’s tone was clearly light-hearted - as if she were only humoring him.

Freddy showed the girls the shirts he bought them. The ones that said ‘pussy – it isn’t just for dinner’ and ‘touch me I am Irish’ got a hearty laugh from the girls. We are Irish descended, and the girls share my pale complexion and light dapple of freckles across the nose.

“If you ACTUALLY break rules around the house, then I am going to send you to school wearing these,” he said.

“With no bottoms, Sir?” Myra’s eyes grew large. Charlotte giggled over her friend’s misfortune. They had practically invited all of this from Freddy though. They might regret having to actually cash the checks with their asses that they have been writing with their mouth now and I sensed they were nervous.

“No, but when we go shopping or to dinner, then yes,” Freddy sounded reasonable.

“I also want to do panty checks from now on,” he tossed a “tell me to shake my boobs” shirt to Myra and told her to try it on.

Myra didn’t like how tight it was – it would have drawn attention to her big jugs even if it didn’t have a cute caption and smiley faces over the tits. Charlotte laughed openly at the thought of Myra having to wear that unfortunately tight shirt in public. Myra didn’t glare back at her.

“When I say Panty check I want you to face me and lift your skirt for 10 seconds, or if you have on a shirt, then lift it. Kick your legs apart and wait. You aren’t permitted to wear panties out of the house – so I am going to check.”

“What are we going to do? Smuggle panties out of the house? We gave all the ones that fit to Dad and threw everything else away. We literally don’t have any, Sir,” Myra explained.

“Then I will tell you to turn around,’ Freddy ignored her complaint and wiggled his fingers in a circular motion. Myra instinctively sighed and shrugged. She turned around and lifted her skirt in the back and stood the same way.

“You should adopt the spread them position so that I can check to make sure you haven’t taken out your butt plug,” Freddy insisted.

“Oh, brother,” Charlotte sighed that this was unfair to the girls.

“You don’t have to obey any of these rules. You will have to call him Sir or Mister Freddy at our house, but none of this applies to you, Charlotte,” Athena explained to her friend.

“I know, but c’mon guys, you aren’t really going to let him do this to you in school are you? Around his friends? They may think they can do it too! You will be considered total freaks.”

“Did you make mom do this today, Sir?” Athena questioned.

“Yep,” Freddy quickly explained how he stopped by Doozer’s house and made me do panty check-in a skirt, and that I hesitated. It was his first spectacle. Then he took me in just a t-shirt to see Raiden and made me do it in a busy pet store. I learned my lesson that time and spread nice and wide.”

He told them that he made it clear to them that all the girls in the house were on panty restriction, had to shave their pussies bald to make it easier to see if their pussies were wet, and had to wear butt plugs. “You will never wear pants, pantyhose, panties, slacks, leggings, nothing. You can only wear skirts and dresses from now on. If I catch you wearing any covering on your slut cunt, I will strip you naked and spank your ass no matter where we are. Got it?” he shook his finger angrily.

“Freddy, you rotten, little stinker,” Athena complained.

Freddy looked dejected and crestfallen. The girls had told him they wanted him to enforce rules. They planned to enforce them on each other and make him abide by the rules he agreed to as well. I felt they were confusing the heck out of him now.

“Yes, of course you can do panty check – BUT ... please allow us to pick our own clothes for school unless we legitimately did something wrong,” Athena smiled enthusiastically. She had intentionally let him think she was refusing to obey his new rule suggestions.

“AND...” Myra added hastily as if she couldn’t wait to weigh in on this topic “if you decide to make us wear something like this to school and we didn’t do anything wrong, OR you do a panty check then that counts as our ONE spectacle for the day. Is that a deal, Sir?”

Freddy’s smile is infectious, and he brightened immediately. “Deal!”

“Oh my gosh, I can’t believe you guys will let him tell you what to wear. Did you stop wearing panties because he told you? I just thought you liked going commando at school.”

“No, I stopped wearing panties when Randy lived here because he made a big deal about clothing restrictions. I made it my choice rather than give him the power to take them away from me. I kept following the same rules after we took over running the household. Either the rules were benefitting me when I obeyed them, or they were stupid and pointless all along.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.