Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

My Johnson was mostly harmless. He goosed me quite a few times and kept asking me if I liked it. I told him repeatedly that it didn’t matter if I liked it or not – that I was standing here because I misbehaved and didn’t follow the rules and I had to take whatever was coming to me.

His wife called his name at one point, and he left me there – all alone, with a wet pussy and stiff nipples.

My daughters came home a few hours later. I was still outside when they arrived, but I knew what happened. They spent the day trying to cheer their father up. They took him to the mall and shopped with him for new lingerie he could wear in Gloria’s secret – even made him try it on in the dressing rooms.

They splurged on way too many shoes, had lunch and brought home some protein powder for me and their father. They were worried we weren’t getting enough nutrition – especially me since I had started drinking so much piss lately.

They also brought Charlotte with them. She is Athena’s good friend. She was tall, lanky, blue-eyes and sort of reminded me of a plain jane flower child from the 1960s. She had no titties to speak of except for two bumps on her chest. Charlotte’s hair was long and straggly and reminded me of white-yellow corn silk. You know that shiny, thread-like, tassel when you husk an ear of corn? Her hair was like that, only it went down to the middle of her back.

“Hey, where is mom? Bored of her already?” The girls walked in and started undressing immediately at the door.

“I am punishing her outside,” Freddy explained.

“I knew she would misbehave! What did that bitch do?” Myra sounded angry.

“No, she was really well behaved and did everything I told her to do. She broke some rules during a spectacle to help me show off with Raiden. I couldn’t let her break rules intentionally and not get punished. Then she might have broken a rule and just said she did it intentionally for a spectacle.”

“So you guys are really serious about this? You get naked at the door?”

“Yeah, and you will too when you are working,” Athena reminded her friend.

“You don’t care that your creepy little brother is watching?”

“I don’t care that Mister Freddy is watching, and he may be creepy, but he is our brother – and you will get naked in front of him too when you are working.”

Charlotte stood awkwardly at the door while Athena and Myra undressed in front of their brother. Freddy was still wearing his street clothes, although he had been naked several times today.

“You still want the job, or are you chickening out now that we are here?” Athena asked her friend when she saw the look of apprehension on her face.

“Yeah, I want the job! It definitely beats working every night at Mcdonald’s for minimum wage. You are really going to pay me two hundred dollars just to walk around bare-ass and serve drinks?”

“Myra and I can’t keep up with all the guests, and if we are going to start doing spectacles, then we need help. I trust you, and you have a pretty face. Our guests will like that.”

“Why do you keep calling them guests? Do they stay overnight or something?” Charlotte asked. She had a turned-up button nose that made her look a little like a spoiled princess to me.

“We used to say customers, but that implies they are buying something. They are donating. You don’t have to worry about any of that end of the business. You just smile pretty. Prepare and bring drinks and snacks and curtsy – and we’ll pay you two hundred dollars a night.”

The girls were making thousands of dollars per night off of my work. I wondered how Charlotte would feel if she realized she is only getting two hundred dollars.

“Two hundred dollars in cash is a lot of money. There has to be some catch,” Charlotte suggested skeptically.

“Well, you do have to wear the uniform,” Myra informed her.

“Wait, I thought I had to be naked.”

“Just two things you have to wear,” Athena showed the collar she wore around her neck and gave her friend a matching one. “You don’t have to wear yours all the time, obviously, but I am going to wear mine to school.”

“Cool,” Charlotte took the collar without even thinking about it and put it around her neck. She thought it looked cool.

“You also have to wear one of these,” Athena pulled her cheeks apart and showed her a bejeweled butt plug. “We have a matching one for you to try on. We brought you over so you can meet my mom and learn the ropes. We won’t have time to train you when we are open for business, and we also don’t want you to freak out and scare the guests. So undress, get comfortable, and we’ll go through the basic training.”

“Are you guys just pulling my leg?” Charlotte smiled.

Athena promptly gave her friend two hundred dollars in twenty-dollar bills and said that was for tonight’s “Paid Training.”

Myra retrieved a matching butt plug from their room and Charlotte undressed slowly. She kept looking at Freddy as if he didn’t belong there. “It’s just kind of weird with your brother here.”

“He’s seen pussy plenty of times, Char-Char,” Athena assured her sister.

“Oh, I know, I’ve done sleepovers with you guys in middle school. I remember,” she said.

Athena and Myra have always been responsible for making sure their little brother took a bath, got dressed and ready for school on time and went to bed on time. I later learned that they frequently whacked him off (quickly) to make it easier to manage him. He’d be hyper or uncooperative and the promise of a quick hand-job from his sisters usually seemed to put him in the right frame of mind.

What I didn’t know was that the girls also used to doll him up in wigs, paint his nails and parade him around in mini-skirts in front of their friends during sleep-overs. They also used to let him touch their boobs and butts – almost as a dare. Charlotte never missed a sleep-over at our house. That was all years ago though.

“Well, he still touches our butts. He won’t be touching yours. You won’t be getting touched by any of the guests.”

“Oh darn, I was hoping some horny old guy my dad’s age would grope me,” Charlotte laughed sarcastically. She began to take off her own clothes, but the look on her face was apprehension about Freddy watching her.

“I know if my dorky little brother saw me getting naked, it would blow his little mind,” she chuckled.

“What’s wrong with blowing someone’s mind?” Athena asked.

“Haha, he would never let me live it down,” Charlotte admitted as she stepped out of her jeans. She was incredibly leggy and had a rail-thin body. “Okay, Ta-Da!! I actually love being naked. I can tell this is going to be a very interesting job.”

“You have no idea, Char-Char” Myra warned her that it gets weirder.

She pointed to Charlotte’s crotch and told that she wouldn’t be permitted to keep her pubic hair. “That dark little soul patch you’ve got going has to be shaved before you come to work.”

Athena and Myra call the shots in the house, but they pretend to be submissive around guests. Charlotte seemed agreeable as long as it was just pretending. She didn’t want to actually participate in any BDSM scenarios or serve them and Kevin. “I’ll carry your drinks and snacks, and guys can look at my butt as long as you pay me. That’s cool,” Charlotte shrugged.

I have to admit that I thought that a teenage girl who had only ever flipped burgers before as a job wouldn’t be that easy to convince to work in the nude – but Charlotte seemed like she was up for a dare. Once the matter of Charlotte’s employment was settled Athena turned her attention to her brother.

“Did mom show you EVERYTHING today?”

“Yes,” Freddy replied and took a bite from an apple.

“Okay, take my butt plug out and show Charlotte how to reinsert it please?”

Freddy walked over to his sister while she held herself in a spread position with her hands pulling her ass cheeks as wide as they could go. He pulled out her butt plug and popped it in her waiting mouth.

“Gross, you clean it with your mouth?” Charlotte scrunched up her nose in disgust.

“Yeah, if your butt isn’t dirty, that shouldn’t be a problem for you,” Athena said with her mouth clenched. She nodded and Freddy removed the plug still dripping with his sister’s saliva and worked it up her ass.

“You can do this yourself, but you need to clean it every time if you ever need to do it out in the common areas of the house,” Athena showed her friend how to remove the plug herself, clean it and then put it back in. Then she expected Charlotte to do it to herself.

“Oh my god, this hurts!” Charlotte groaned. Good – I wanted her to struggle a little.

“It’s not going to break your butthole,” Athena quoted Randy when he first told her to stick a thumb up her ass in the car. “You are supposed to suck it really good and get spit all over it so you can slide it in. It gets easier. Here, watch.”

Athena took the plug from her friend’s ass and sucked it clean like it was nothing at all to her. Then she slobbered on it really well and inserted it casually in her friend’s ass. “You’ll get used to it.”

“Why do I have to wear this?” Charlotte admired herself in a mirror we had in the living room and turned so she could see her butt-cheeks.

“We all wear matching plugs and collars, it’s a house rule. Even Daddy and Mister Freddy do it.”

“And you always call him Mister Freddy or Sir? But not your Dad?”

“That’s right, my dad is a slave – so you can call him Piggy or Sandy, or little bitch or whatever you want. He will answer to anything. Isn’t that right, Piggy?”

My husband nodded and oinked – deeply ashamed of himself, he looked mortified.

“However, we are ALWAYS courteous to one another and our guests. ALL Guests are Sir or Mister and their name. You can call me and my sister by our first names, but you need to address Freddy with respect.”

“I can do that,” Charlotte laughed, “but not at school, right?”

“No, not for you – but for us, yes. It’s a habit, and we’ll fall out of it if we don’t practice it consistently.”

“You don’t care that you have to call your brother Sir?”

“It’s awesome, it helps build his confidence and establishes polite respect. We chose to stop making him call us Miss Myra and Miss Athena simply because it is too long, and it may confuse some of the guests. You’ll see – but keep those questions coming,” Athena reminded her friend enthusiastically.

“Did mom show you how to eat pussy, Sir?” Myra changed the subject and asked Freddy bluntly.

Freddy nodded with a great big smile on his face.

“Maybe we’ll let you sleep in our bed tonight and try sitting on your face to see how well she taught you, Sir” she suggested she would really let him sleep with them. I didn’t put it past her. I knew her and Athena were getting it on at night because I could hear them when I was caged.

“You guys are incorrigible sluts,” Charlotte declared with disgust on her face. “That is why I love you so much. You are my soul mates,” she laughed and smiled. “I definitely wouldn’t even JOKE about that with my kid brother.”

“Who says I am joking?” Myra’s face suggested she may still be kidding – but maybe she wasn’t either.

“IF you sleep with us though, we are going to tie your wrists. I don’t want your boner pressed between our butt cheeks all night while you try to snuggle with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.