Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Naked woman blinded and gagged in a backyard

Freddy wasn’t done experimenting with me yet. He had explored my body and played with me in every way I could imagine. However, I knew he wanted to understand what was going on in my head, and that was something even I didn’t always understand.

I knew he was testing out his new authority and trying to see how I reacted when he told me to do things. I appreciated it because I seldom left the house anymore, and honestly, I wasn’t sure how I’d react when my son told me to do things either.

So far – I had been the picture of obedience. I had not laughed at him, belittled him, or made him feel insignificant. I knew I used to do that all the time, and I was starting to feel guilty about it.

He left our bikes where they were in the bike rack. Bezos agreed to keep an eye on them for us – for whatever that was worth.

We were walking distance to a local plaza. I suspected Freddy wanted to show me off to Raiden – his other friend. He worked at the local pet store.

However, the first place we went was the T-shirt store that Randy had taken us to the first time. This time there were three customers milling around the store. Rajesh the clerk remembered us and gave us a very warm welcome. It only drew attention to us even more.

“I need some custom t-shirts,” Freddy tapped my credit card on the counter. I was surprised the girls trusted him with it. I knew it would undermine his confidence if I asked him if he was supposed to have it. The girls had enough money that I was pretty sure it wouldn’t matter to them anyway. It did take a little effort for me to suppress my maternal instinct to ask if he should have the card though.

I had suppressed a lot of maternal instincts today though to educate my son on how to use me sexually -what was one more?

“Oh very good, I am running a sale,” Rajesh launched into a long sales pitch. I didn’t listen because he spoke in that annoying sing-song broken English that people from India often use as he bobbed his head.

Freddy paid attention to the details and placed his order. I smiled at the random customers who were gawking at me. I was sure they thought I was dressed like a total slut. Some customers made purchases and left – new ones came into the store.

Rajesh hinted that he wanted to “Love-Kiss” me. Freddy looked at me curiously, and I whispered, “He wants to eat me out, sir.”

“Oh yeah, you can do that,” Freddy affirmed that Rajesh could have me after he finished preparing our order. The mustachioed Indian smiled and quickened his efforts to complete the custom order.

“Here is the first shirt,” the shirt was white and still warm from the press. It was a little small for me but it was a standard woman’s t-shirt. It wasn’t that sheer. The caption on the front read “HORNY FUCK SLUT” in block letters- BIG block letters.

I blushed just thinking about putting that on and wearing it out of the house. I’d rather the gaudy red, green, blue ensemble that he chose for me earlier.

Rajesh was proud of his handiwork and flipped it around so we could approve what was written on the back. “No spelling errors? Kindly let me know if you approve of the shirt.”

The back of the shirt was even more outrageous! “Free Blowjobs – donations required.”

“What do you think? Should we have included our address and phone number?” Freddy was excited about his first purchase.

“I ... uh...” I tried to suppress the desire to say this was entirely too much. Instead, I said that was his decision, and he would probably need to run that past his sisters. He agreed and said that he wanted another one just like this one with his address and phone number.

“Let me see how it fits first,” he took the shirt from Rajesh and told me to strip. There was one woman in line behind me and two other people in the store. The woman behind me was in a hurry – she looked like a typical Italian New Yorker. She was chewing gum like a cow chews their cud. She reminded me a little of a slightly older Marissa Tomei.

She put her hands on her hips and began to chew very loudly when I started to lift up my shirt.

“Aren’t there any dressing rooms?” she complained loudly. “Oh my god, she doesn’t have any panties or a bra on? There are boys in here”

“I’ve seen my mom naked before, Ma’am,” Freddy replied politely.

“Oh, I am sure,” the woman patronized my son as I stood flat-footed naked. My pulse was racing, my heart was beating out of my chest. I’d been relatively calm in the adult bookstore naked, but this was a totally normal place.

Freddy let me put on the shirt and then told me to twirl a few times. At this point, the other two customers were also watching. They were a couple – they looked heavy, probably from Texas or the Midwest. The man smiled at first, but when his wife noticed, he put on the same dour face of disapproval she had on.

“Lift it up,” Freddy wanted to see how high it went, and then he told me to bend over and touch my toes – so that he could see what it covered from behind – which was not much. “That’s fine, you can wear that home.”

“Thank you Sir,” I tried not to make eye contact with the woman. She paid for her stuff in a huff and gave me the side-eye on the way out. “You should be ashamed of yourself”

“She is,” Fredy assured her as she left.

The second shirt he bought me was just as bad as the first. One of them was yellow and said “Urinal” and had a picture of an actual urinal. I thanked him, and since it was the same size, he didn’t make me try it on.

The third shirt he bought me was black and read “PUPPY GIRL” on the front. It had a pictogram of a woman kneeling. I am not sure how Rajesh made that, but he was using a custom computer. “I do tricks” was written underneath. It was the least offensive of all three shirts. However, on the back it said in flowery script. “Tell me to play fetch, sit up, roll over, or pant like a doggie – it makes me hot”

“Do you think it should say horny or hot?” he asked before deciding that he wanted one of each.

I wanted to suggest he consider how much money this was costing – if only to save myself from having to wear such shirts.

He also bought his sisters some shirts, and he showed me those as well.

“I was naughty today and didn’t do what I was told. Ask me why I am being punished.”

The size he bought for Myra was way too small for her big boobs.

“Touch me I am Irish” on a green shirt with yellow lettering. That wasn’t TOO suggestive.

“Pussy - it’s not just for dinner” – that was pretty suggestive – especially since the wishbone shape on the shirt looked like a bald pussy open wide.

“Tell me to shake my boobs” with two happy faces covering the tits, and on the back, it said “Tell me to wiggle my ass” and a happy face toward the bottom looking down at what would be the girl’s asses.

The next matching shirt he bought them was of two lollipop suckers over the boobs of the shirt. The caption read “lick, don’t bite”

“What do you think?” he asked.

“I think the girls may find those amusing.”

Freddy was inspired. He bought the three of us matching shirts as well.

“Panties are for sissies” along with a pair of striped panties with a red circle with a line through them. The back read “TEAM SWALLOWS.”

“You know what? Get one for Dad too.”

“What about yourself, Sir?” I asked.

Freddy only chose one shirt for himself and the caption simply read “Boss”

I wanted desperately to warn my son that Athena and Myra hadn’t fully elevated him to the role of Master – and that he still had a lot to learn before considering himself a “Boss”. At the same time, I didn’t want to crimp his growing confidence. He HAD ordered me around today quite a lot, and at times I really felt I had no choice but to obey him.

There were times I wanted to grab him by his cute little chipmunk cheeks and tell him no – that was too far. I had suppressed that urge.

If the girls hated the shirts, they would deal with it in their own way. I bit my lip and didn’t say anything to him.

“Oh, here are the last remaining ones of your order, Sir” Rajesh was thankful for the business but even more thankful that he was going to have me. I didn’t get to see the captions of the final t-shirts. Instead, Rajesh locked the door to the store and took me to the storeroom.

“Please lift the shirt and let me see the pussy,” he asked.

I did as he said and leaned back on a chair, I spread my legs and opened them wide for him. Rajesh squatted down between them and began to lick. He didn’t seem to think I tasted foul at all. He was a terrible pussy-eater. He was sloppy and unfocused.

Rajesh rubbed his thick mustache into my pussy. It felt like a Caterpillar was being brushed into the side of my slit. I glazed his face with my wet juices and waited for him to finish. He didn’t make me cum.

As we left the store, Rajesh told us, “Thank you, come again!”

“Haha, just like Apu on the Simpsons,” Freddy chuckled.

“Sir, if that was a spectacle, I think having me strip naked in a public store is a bit much.”

“Okay, yeah. I realized that,” he said.

“Since I can speak freely still, I also thought of something while I was in the stockroom. The girls wanted me to teach you EVERYTHING about women today. One thing I forgot was to teach you how to eat pussy – and do it well.”

“Oh,” Freddy scrunched up his nose.

“You don’t actually EAT a pussy – you lick it,” I wasn’t sure if he understood that.

“I know, but it can be a little stinky,” he said. I wanted to tell him that I put turds and cum in my mouth – he could handle a little pussy juice.

“It’s an acquired taste – like sauerkraut. I didn’t like it when I was a little girl, but now I love it,” I admitted.

“I’d imagine you’d like any hot food that hadn’t come out of the garbage after learning to eat like a dog,” Freddy replied coldly. I nodded that was true.

“If you would like, I would be happy to teach you how to eat pussy well. When you have a wife, she may even thank me.”

“I’ll still own you when I have a wife,” Freddy said out loud – as if he were thinking about this hypothetical woman’s potential reaction to training his mother full time.

“That is a distinct possibility, Sir.”

I still hadn’t committed to this permanently, and neither had the girls. If I asked Freddy today though, he’d have committed. He was too young to really understand true commitment through sickness and old age. I wanted to tell him that, but I thought it may come across preachy. I liked his naïve enthusiasm.

I just didn’t want to set him up for disappointment if for whatever reason he wanted to get married and the woman he loved would never understand or accept his relationship with me, either. That was a topic for another day.

Freddy held my hand and walked me into the pet store. I knew we were there to see Raiden. Now, I was wearing a collar, a butt plug, and a t-shirt announcing I was a horny fuck slut – and that I would give free blowjobs for donations.

I was already shocking some people. A few laughed and assumed I was joking. A few pulled their kids eyes away when they saw me and scoffed.

“You really like smoking?”

“Yes Sir, an occasional smoke break would be a nice reward from time to time. You asked earlier what I enjoyed.”

“Smoking is bad for you.”

“Yes, but it is not THAT bad, and I like it, Sir.”

“You have been sneaking around smoking behind our backs?”

“Not since I started serving your sisters, Sir.
I used to when I served Randy.”

“You do a lot of things that are bad that you like,” Freddy became introspective. “You are thoughtless to Dad. You used to be thoughtless with me. When we came out to tell you what we did that day, you used to dismiss us. You never listened.”

“I listened sometimes, Sir,” I apologized profusely and admitted that it was pretty rarely. “Your dad kind of likes the humiliation of being treated that way.”

“I know for a fact he doesn’t. He tells me that all the time,” Freddy clarified. I didn’t know he and his father talked about things like that.

“Start listening to him, and maybe I’ll talk to Miss Athena and Miss Myra about letting you have a smoke break – BUT you are going to have to stick the cigarette butt in your OWN butt when you are done ... or maybe before you smoke it. I don’t know yet,” he was deciding as we searched the aisles for his friend Raiden.

Raiden was in the exotic fish department. The section was filled with aquariums filled with pretty fish and oxygen-bearing plants.”

“Hey Buddy,” Raiden greeted Freddy first and then he noticed me. “Mrs. Monroe?” he did a double-take when he saw my shirt.

“She is changing her name to Mrs. Swallows,” Freddy corrected as Raiden stared at me in disbelief. I felt his eyes peeling away my shirt.

“Yeah, I guess that makes sense – because your mom swallows?” Raiden made a very timid imitation of someone putting a dick to her mouth. He was clearly joking, and I think he was trying to insult my son by suggesting I was a slut.

Freddy didn’t take it as an insult though. He was proud of my transformation now.

“Yep,” Freddy twirled his finger for me to turn around and show him what it said on the back about Free blowjobs with donations.

“OMG!” Raiden had the same shocked expression that Doozer had. The big difference was that despite being in the middle of a street in broad daylight, there had been no one around when my son showed me off to Doozer.

There were dozens of customers in this store as well as a handful of employees. I was pretty nervous about what was going to come next – but I knew it was coming, and that made it easier for me to do what I did next.

“I am changing my name because I no longer identify as Kim Monroe, Sir. I decided to live by a new set of rules to be more polite, considerate, obedient and less stingy with my affection. I asked my son and daughters to help me adhere to new rules of behavior.”

I turned away from Raiden. I could not say all of this with a straight face. I had relied upon Freddy to do the talking with Doozer. I knelt down by a shelf and began to pretend to look at a ceramic aquarium decoration that looked like a sunken castle.

Kneeling down as I was – I felt it was less likely that someone would see me while I continued talking. The fish aisle wasn’t as popular as the cat and dog aisles. I stood a chance of not being discovered and kicked out by the manager or confronted by an angry customer if I remained where I was.

I assumed Raiden was still stunned into silence. I was prepared to answer any question he had.

“You know I used to be thoughtless when you and Mister Doozer came to my house. I insisted on calling you Douglas and Hugo even though you preferred your Gamertags,” I apologized for that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.