Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

The initial weekend with Randy went by like a charm. We had some hiccups at first – like any new relationship. Randy wasn’t sure where the boundaries were in the living room. The girls made it pretty obvious they weren’t going to freak out if he spanked me over his knee.

“Just get on with it, it’s not like we haven’t seen it before,” they said while sitting on the carpet in the living room. Freddy usually leaves the room and Jasper likes to be fly on the wall so he can watch my punishments.

The only real problem was that when Jasper leaves for the weekend I have to do most of the cleaning and cooking. Freddy is always my helpful assistant. He has a hard time seeing me give up authority over myself, though. I had to spend time doing what I call being a “service slave,” which is not exciting or fun – cooking and cleaning. It took away time from Master getting to take me for a test-drive and me getting to see how Randy drives – so to speak.

I didn’t consider doing chores even while naked and plugged to be BDSM training at that time. I had been told it was, but I didn’t think it helped put me in a submissive mindset. That was probably because I was frequently yelling at my kids to pick up their own mess. The act of being the boss – always put me right back OUT. I was thankful at least Randy was at our house all weekend and he gets home from work a short while after I do.

At most, I was spending an hour and a half as a cranky Mom and the rest of my time either at work or as a fuckslave.

After the initial weekend, Master held a short collaring ceremony for Jasper and me. I reminded my kids that I would be obeying Randy as my Master and that meant they had to listen to him as well. If this went well in thirty days, this would become a permanent arrangement (scary thought?). I was starting to gain confidence that might be possible. We had certainly reached the first milestone without any major hiccups.

That was more than I could say for a few of my earliest attempts to integrate a Master into our home.

I hadn’t surrendered completely to Master Randy. We were in an extended trial period. I was still testing him and evaluating his responses. You might say I was pushing his buttons to see if he got angry, revenge, or confused. He passed my tests.

The girls did the same thing. They often bitched or refused – but time in the corner was usually all it took for them to begrudgingly acquiesce to whatever rule change he introduced. They were not being trained as submissives. They were simply being held to a standard of behavior/respect. I want to make that perfectly clear because it may seem that way when I say they were on clothing restriction and couldn’t sit on the furniture.

It was all done to establish the pecking order in the house and maintain harmony – as well as to keep them from trying to assert themselves over Randy. That wouldn’t fly and I was glad he didn’t stand for it.

The next milestone was a week with him in charge. We’d both have a chance to evaluate how things went and if we wanted to continue we would shoot for a month.

After that, a decision had to be made. I would sign my ass over to him and by extension the position of head of the household, ownership of my husband and parental responsibility for my kids. I know it sounds extreme.

I love my family and I wasn’t going anywhere and neither were there. I’d just be changing roles and giving up sole leadership of the house. I would also sign over the house, the cars, the bank accounts, the bills, everything.

I’d keep my day job and so would Jasper. Master Randy would be responsible for the bills and managing the finances. That is how it was supposed to work.

I didn’t think Randy hung the moon and that he had all the answers. However, he seemed pretty close to what I was looking for in a Master and that was good enough.

I already had trepidation about the permanency aspect of this relationship. I didn’t see any point though in having an endless cycle of Masters. If Randy could keep me in control, then I would submit to him permanently because I really didn’t see any other alternative. I was not going to grow out of this. It wasn’t a ‘phase’ – I needed discipline.
I was kept on a short leash at home, and when I went out, I was almost always supervised by Master Randy. I received the discipline that I had asked for and it was very consistent. He was quite thorough and exacting, and he didn’t take any shit from my daughters either. Randy tolerated my husband and kept him busy when he returned from my mothers.

Master Randy moved in with all of his stuff that week. He didn’t have a lot. Jasper and Freddy moved most of it, but I helped. The girls stayed in the house and sat on their precious little asses while the rest of us put away Master’s stuff. He took over the Master Bedroom – which was his right.

My pussy was soaked night and day. I craved sex. I wanted to fill my sour-little love box with as many dicks as possible. I would have been a lazy, trashy slut if Randy wasn’t there. Instead, I spent a lot of time fucking him and riding dildos in my bedroom. The bigger the better – Randy loved to see me mount a 12 inch dildo or deep throat it for him.

He started to enjoy making my husband watch. I’d wink and lick my lips as I looked at Jasper. I didn’t mind teasing him because I knew Jasper enjoyed watching me pleasure myself. The smell of my lemony pussy permeated the bedroom.

I was Master Randy’s slave in and out of the bedroom though. I didn’t fuck dildos in front of my kids in the common areas, but I was always naked, and my ass was usually glowing from a recent paddling.

My girls recently tested their boundaries with Randy. They found some towels and snuck out of the house anyway. I don’t know what they thought they were going to do with towels wrapped around them. We eventually took EVERYTHING except their mattress from them and moved them into the same room.

At night Randy told me to tie my daughter’s wrists together. It wasn’t tight and I gave them a choice either back-to-back or face to face and lay on their side. They didn’t fight me on it. They thought it was kind of funny at first. The novelty didn’t last long after the first couple of nights.

Myra practically moved into Athena’s room after that.

Athena and Myra weren’t happy about it like “Oh tie us up? Tra-la-la, sure thing, mommy!”

However, they also knew that I could have made it worse. I even hinted that I’d buy them a cage. They took me seriously! I had no plans to do anything that extreme though and I assumed after we scared them a bit about the consequences of sneaking out even tying them up would be unnecessary.

In the morning, my husband unties them and they can check on their brother and get themselves ready for school. I know it sounds harsh but they warned this might happen and they intentionally tried to get away with it in the first week of my training.

I half-expected them to swipe a shower curtain and make off in the middle of the night with it if we didn’t. “A promise is a promise, girls. I told you what would happen if you were caught sneaking out.”

It was actually their little brother who turned them in. Who didn’t do it out of a desire to get them in trouble. He saw them sneaking out and worried they might be in danger by running around with their friends at night.

I can’t say that I’ve been a perfect angel either. I’ve certainly done my share of misbehaving too. I haven’t set the best example for my girls.

It’s when I am unsupervised that my horns appear – devil horns. I am tempted to be naughty and break the rules – the rules I created for my own good and ASKED Master Randy to enforce. I know it sounds strange but imagine a fat girl trying to stay on a diet. She knows she needs to but those donuts are just so yummy, and the glaze is so delicious! I would give into my cravings whenever Master Randy wasn’t looking. I’d masturbate myself without permission (in a private room) or text a guy about a meetup later.

I suppose I am not the typical submissive. I wanted to be a good girl. I really did. I just found it so difficult to mind my manners unless there were harsh consequences and the possibility of being caught. Even then I was always calculating if the risk was worth it in the end.

I will describe a typical Tuesday night and the following day to you so you can have an idea of what my life was like in that trial week.

In the evening I spent a few hours with Master in the bedroom. Master Randy is a sloppy kisser and he is very aggressive in bed. I don’t like to kiss in general – it feels too personal. I prefer not to even make eye contact when I am having my brains fucked out.

I’ll kiss a guy’s dick, his asshole, just about any part of his body but locking tongues and French kissing gives me the heebie-jeebies. I associate that kind of kiss with love and an emotional exchange of affection. I don’t have any affection or attachment for most of the guys I fuck – even Randy.

He insists on making out and looking me in the eye. I get a little embarrassed when he does that. I feel like a kid making out in the backseat of a car again. He loves to pull hair, slap my ass, choke-fuck me and do me dirty and raw. He will usually cum at least twice in me, before he is done.

Jasper watched us have sex from the closet. I frequently looked at the closet and winked at him. I know it seems cruel, but Jasper seems to thrive on humiliation. I know my husband is watching and touching his little dick even though it is caged. I can point to the closet and motion for him to crawl to me. Jasper knows to crawl right between my legs and eat me out – pussy and ass.

“Kiss my cum back and forth,” Master Randy instructed my husband and I to kiss the cum back into my mouth. I don’t French him like I would Master Randy. I open my mouth and blow bubbles with the cum.

I love playing with cum and being covered in it – it makes me feel like the nasty whore I truly am.

I am not trying to be cured of that feeling – I just need to be kept under someone else’s thumb and have my behavior controlled and re-focused through discipline.

When he finally let us swallow the cum Master ordered Jasper to lick his asshole while I sucked Master Randy’s balls and let him wipe his cock in my hair. My hair was pretty matted even though I shower every day, I always seem to have a little dry cum on my scalp.

“Put Jasper in the closet and tie him up nice and tight,” Master Randy said. I led my husband into the closet and stuffed a dildo down his throat as far as it would go.

My husband had learned to suck a dick almost as well as I could. Master Randy hasn’t allowed him to do that to him yet. He has no problem with Jasper eating his ass though. Men have the strangest taboos.

I enjoy flicking my husband’s cute little cock and watching it throb. It fascinates me. I wasn’t a size queen when he married me but now I am. I would still fuck a little dicked man if there is nothing else to put in my pussy (or if Randy ordered me to do it) of course.

I imagined how painful it must be to have his cock locked up like that when he gets an erection. I am positive that his dick is literally shrinking because he is locked almost 24/7.

Jasper hates pain, but he loves it too. It’s hard to explain – he gets really nervous and freaks out, but I know he secretly enjoys it. I inspected his butt plug to make sure it is seated firmly up his ass. My husband and I rarely take breaks from the plug.

I wasn’t the one who insisted he wears a butt plug constantly. He is convinced that my mother will find out that he hasn’t been obeying her instructions to remain plugged through the week when he is back at home.

I got the idea that it might be good practice for anal by watching him – and I’ve been wearing a plug pretty much constantly for seven months. I have quite an assorted selection of wicked little nasty objects to shove up my ass.

Men seem to like seeing them in my ass as well.

“Nice jewelry should be worn only in your butt,” I teased my husband as I tapped his plug. His butt is cute and soft like a woman’s tush. I do miss snuggling with him sometimes, but this is how Master Randy wants things, and it is how I set them up originally.

I haven’t had actual (penetrative) sex with my husband in six months. He’s eaten my pussy and licked my stinky asshole almost every day though. We never share a bed together. I think Master Randy would beat my ass if he caught me doing that.

Master Randy quickly tired of watching me tie my husband up in the closet. I know Jasper can get loose from the bindings. He has to be able to, because he is the one who is going to let me out in the mornings. It is still a ritual we always go through.
I crawled into my cage in the center of the bedroom. The rule for me is that I have to crawl from room to room on my hands and knees UNLESS I am carrying something, or Master tells me to walk/run. I usually continue that when he isn’t home, but I often cheat and walk around to give my knees a break. Master checked me over and told me I had been a good girl.

He is full of shit. I was a terrible slave today and everyday leading up to this one. I don’t clean properly, I rarely follow speech protocols and I frequently break rules – mostly by intention. You may wonder why I agreed to this if I don’t want to actually follow rules.

I want to be MADE to follow the rules and kept in line. Master Randy does an okay job of that. I smiled up at him and thanked him for the kind words. I didn’t personally believe I made any progress today but I didn’t tell him that. I felt like he had prevented the standard avalanche of shitty, selfish behavior that I was prone to. I felt all the discipline had been worth it – and at times it was even fun.

It was my last fake smile for the evening. He knelt down at my cage and told me “OPEN”.

I didn’t argue with him even though I dread this particular gag. I am gagged most nights in all sorts of ways. We have spider gags, dental gags, rubber ball gags, dildo shaped gags, leather harnesses designed to make me look like a horse, rope gags, latex gags, and tube gags (with holes in them to push a dick through yet not allow me to talk very well).

This gag was one Randy brought from home. It is a white dental gag that forces my mouth wide open, pushes down my lips and gives the impression I have a grotesque and exaggerated constant smile on my face like the Joker in Batman.

I can still talk but I sound like an imbecile with a lisp and spit flies everywhere – so I only speak when it is absolutely necessary. The gag allows Master Randy to put anything he likes in my mouth – he sometimes treats me like a little garbage disposal.

In the morning, I’ll wear it during breakfast and the kids usually laugh when he hand feeds me at the table. I can’t actually chew and I end up pushing a soft piece of banana around my mouth for 10 minutes until I can mush it up enough to swallow. I am sure it looks hilarious and I try to be a good sport about it. I mean there’s no point in getting mad at them for laughing.

By midnight tonight I have collected so much drool on my chin from the gag holding my mouth open that it will begin to run down my neck and even end up on my nipples. The cage is pretty cramped and I am expected to sleep on my knees with my ass sticking up and my legs spread.

He locked me in the cage with a padlock. There was no opening the cage on my own – no sneaking out for a midnight snack run to the kitchen (even if I could manage it with the gag).

If there was missing food in the kitchen, my daughters would be blamed for that. They often raided the fridge after we went to bed. The only punishment they would have for that is 10 minutes standing in the corner when Master Randy found out the next day. Master Randy put a stop to that possibility by binding their wrists.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.