Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

pantiless woman sitting on a metal bar exposing her pussy

“Did you intentionally hesitate to obey me so that I would punish you?” Freddy continued to ask for feedback about how he handled me in front of his friend. I surmised he picked showing me off to Doozer first because he assumed he’d be more forgiving of any mistakes. Then again – he may just have been wanting to show off his new “toy” to his friend.

“No, I really hesitated, Sir,” I admitted with a bit of mirth to my voice. “I am still getting used to you being in charge of me.”

I still had my butt plug clenched in my teeth – but Freddy is used to my mumblings and can understand me pretty well. If he doesn’t, I repeat myself until he does.

“It’s the same as if it was Miss Athena or Miss Myra. You obey them without hesitation.”

He had a fair point, and I apologized. “It is going to take me a while to learn to trust you, just like it is taking you a little while to learn how to be the boss of me when we leave the house, Sir.”

“You also forgot to thank me for disciplining you,” Freddy had made copious notes of the rules the girls drafted earlier that day. He had a nearly photographic memory and was a stickler for details. The rules were mostly for themselves, but they applied to me as well on some level.

“I am sorry, Sir.”

“No, I am sorry. I should have punished you for that too. I just wasn’t sure if I was being too strict or not,” he watched me as I humped the dildo in my ass every time I pedaled my bike. Freddy still had a lot of uncertainty about how to handle me. I could have easily manipulated him into being a push-over by telling him he was too harsh

“No, you are doing just fine, Sir.” I spoke very plainly. I didn’t want to undermine him now. He had come very far this afternoon. I may have underestimated his ability to understand discipline and sexual situations. He was still goofy and gentle but he seemed intent on keeping me in line – if that is what I truly wanted.

I had built up a rhythm and momentum so that as I lifted my knee, I was raising myself up a little and then sliding back down on the plug while we talked. My daughters and son were so used to me humiliating myself by this point that they barely registered the effort I was putting in.

“Are spectacles just about punishment then? For breaking rules?”

“I think your sisters wanted you to help them obey all the rules, but I think it could also be little contests or dares, Sir. You know how Randy gave them a challenge to make the day of three guys at Atlantis?”

“Oh yeah, but I don’t have anything they could want. They have so much money now, they had to order a safe.”

“Well, maybe you could offer them some time without their butt plugs or that they don’t have to ride with their legs apart in the car, Sir.”

“I can do that?

“I don’t know, Sir. I am just offering advice because the girls told me to teach you as much as I can today, and you asked. It can’t hurt to try.”

“Would you like to earn a night out of the cage?”

“I’ve grown used to sleeping caged now, Sir. I am not sure I could fall asleep in a bed,” I laughed.

“What if I offered you a night in the cage outside?”

“What if it rains, Sir?” I assumed he was joking with me.

“Then you’d get wet. If offering you a night in a bed won’t motivate you – what about making things a little harder just for one night?”

I didn’t think about that. “I AM motivated, Sir.”

“I know, but like you aren’t humping that seat like you are enjoying it. I don’t know whether or not I actually punished you, or did something that is helping to keep you in line.”

It was a good question – one I hadn’t thought about. I apologized for being so confusing.

“I am a woman, and I am sorry to be the one to tell you this on behalf of all women; women are going to confuse you for the rest of your life, Mister Freddy. We say one thing and often mean another. We are an enigma – and not as straightforward as you are about things. It’s part of why your sisters and I have different rules than you do.”

He didn’t seem to understand.

“I am an anal whore – and what we did together when you fucked my ass and fisted me this morning was not a punishment. I see this as more of a training to practice for the real thing and yes, a bit of a punishment for hesitating to obey you. I am a little nervous because we’ve passed several cars and onlookers, and we are approaching McDonalds – so if I start humping this bike seat, they are definitely going to freak out.”

“Okay, stop here,” he instructed me to slide off the dildo and suck it clean. A car was coming and it was some young guys. I watched their faces light up and them burst into hysterical laughter when the dildo started waggling back and forth on top of the bike.

I went down on the dirty plug in a single motion as I bent at the waist. I assumed I might as well go for it.

My son snapped a picture, and he kept riding, but I had to push the bike the rest of the way to McDonalds. I wasn’t sure what would have been more humiliating; walking up to the fast-food place with a dildo replacing my entire bike seat or getting off the bike once we arrived.

“May I ask why you took my picture, Sir?”

“You know how we keep saying that no one would believe someone if they told them? I want people to believe me.”

“Hah, well, I think they won’t doubt it when they see me with you.”

We stopped at a parking space at an office building across from McDonalds. There was a bike stand where we could leave our bikes. He told me to sit down and spread my legs. “I want you to sit here like this until I come back out.”

“Is this a punishment, Sir?” I did as he told me – legs apart pretty wide. He told me to insert the plug back in my ass and sit directly on a metal pipe that was a bike stand.

“No,” he lifted my skirt up so that my entire bald pussy was visible. He removed my collar and said, “I want you to learn humility. Your cunt is a toy for the amusement of others, isn’t it?”

“Yes Sir,” I admitted.

“Okay, if you hold this position while I am eating no matter who comes out and looks, then I will let you eat my leftovers and drink a small Pepsi. If you do not, then I will feed you boogers and pour out the Pepsi and piss in the cup and you can drink that instead.”

I felt a tremendous shame wash over me. I felt guilty about what we had done in the morning, but that was done now, and there was no going back to the way things were after that with him. This felt like I was teaching him to be a Master – or something, and I wasn’t sure that was what I should be doing.

Then again – I had acknowledged my daughters as mistresses. I guess it just felt scary not knowing what would happen.

“Oh, and smile!” he snapped a picture. “I want you to smile the entire time and offer to take pictures with anyone who walks up to you. If I see three people take a picture with you while I am in the store, you can use the ladies restroom. If I don’t then you will shit and piss behind the dumpster like a trashy whore. Deal?”

“Deal, Sir,” I knew he was practicing on me. I wanted to remind him that his sisters had never asked for anything quite this extreme – at least I didn’t think they had. “Yes Sir.”

10 minutes of honking, slow drivers, double-takes, a few people yelling at me to ‘get a life and one screaming ‘to close my legs because I am drawing flies,” before anyone legitimately walked over to me.

A man was parked nearby, and I saw him notice me and march straight to my position. I assumed he would tell me to leave. He looked like a professional man – probably on his lunch break.

“May I ask what you are doing? Is this some sort of 1st Amendment thing?”

“Pardon, sir?”

“You know like freedom of expression? Free the nipple and all that?” he was staring right between my legs.

“No Sir, not really.” I had a tremendous desire to close my legs now that I was being confronted. I didn’t though. “I was told I am too shy and that it would be a good training exercise for me to sit this way and take pictures with whoever wants to have a picture with me.”

“Is this Candid Camera?” The man thought he might be on a hidden camera show and looked around. “Who told you that you are too shy?” he would have to ask that.

“My son, Sir,” I admitted. A knot started to emerge in my throat.

“Wow, my son is 25, and if he ever talked that way to his mother, I’d knock his block off. You liberals let your sons talk to you like that?”

I hadn’t had a political opinion in years, and I confessed that to him politely. “I am sorry you don’t approve, Sir”

“Oh, I approve,” he pulled out his phone and snapped a photo of me smiling up at him like a big dumb bimbo. “Any excuse to see a pretty pussy like yours is good enough for me. How about your boobs?”

I pulled down my top so that he could see my piercings and flashed my tits. He took another picture. He kept talking to me
- I think he was just standing there to have a reason to ogle me. I didn’t mind so much because he was blocking others from noticing me.

“You rode here on this bike?” he assumed the one with the dildo was mine and noticed the other was obviously a much younger kids bike. “Just how old is your son?”

I watched as my son emerged from McDonalds. I just knew this guy wasn’t going to approve of that. Freddy was holding a bag of food and a small drink.

“Here he is now, Hello Mister Freddy,” I continued smiling brightly. I pretended I was Athena – she often had a look of fun and frivolity on her face.

“What’s up, Mom?”

“I was just talking to this nice gentleman about the training assignment you gave me. He took my picture!”

The gentleman’s mind was blown. He didn’t expect Freddy to be so small and cute. He reminds me of an Ewok or an Elf.

“The assignment was to get three people to take your picture. You know what this means?”

“Yes Sir, booger sandwich and I can’t use the ladies room,” I nodded – but I looked happy about it. I often looked miserable because I kind of wallow in my own misery. I treated this more like the playful games I did with Mr. Johnson, the neighbor.

Freddy showed me a half-eaten hamburger, picked his nose and smashed it all over the burger.

The man I was talking to had dominated the conversation and talked my ear off. He talked mostly about himself the entire time. He was now in stunned silence.

“May I stand up now, Sir?” I asked politely as I took the hamburger...

“Are you done looking at my mom’s cunt?” he turned to the man without answering my question.

“I guess so,” the man who had so much confidence and swagger when we first met was relatively speechless.

“Did you offer him a blowjob or anything?”

“No Sir, I did not,” I looked down.

“Don’t look at the ground when you are talking to someone, it is impolite. We are up here – eyes up here,” Freddy pointed to himself and the man. I looked up and apologized.

“My mom can be very generous with a donation of at least seventy five dollars.”

“You are a whore?” The man ignored Freddy’s offer and turned up his nose at me in disgust.

“Technically, she isn’t because she works for donation, but yeah, she is a whore. You love sucking dicks don’t you Mom?”

“Yes, Sir. It’s what I am best at.”

The man grew fed up with us and walked away. Freddy gave him our address and told him to come by after 7pm on Weeknights if he changed his mind. “Maybe we should print up business cards,” he thought out loud.

He made me eat the rest of the booger sandwich and remain seated as I was as he quizzed me about the spectacle.

“It definitely scared me – I assumed a cop would come by or the manager of the McDonalds would come out.”

“If that happens, you have permission to close your legs. Remember that is in the rules,” he reminded me that the girls had stipulated teachers/principals and authority figures would be kept in the dark for the most part.

“I was shocked you offered a blowjob to that man, Sir. You aren’t supposed to offer specific sex acts.”

“Oh yeah, I wasn’t sure he would understand if I didn’t say anything. Would it have been okay if I ordered you to suck his dick for free?”

“Yes Sir,” I said sheepishly, and I looked down at the ground.

“Do you intentionally keep breaking eye contact so that I will punish you?”

“No sir, it was an accident.”

“Stand up and high step like a pony,” he told me to step in place – my skirt was still hiked up around my waist. People were honking, it was impossible to tell which of them were angry and which were hysterical with laughter.

“Hands behind your back and follow me to the dumpster,” he marched me to the McDonald’s Dumpster. It had a cement wall around three sides of it. “I don’t think anyone will steal YOUR bike, but I’ll lock them both up anyway.”

He had a chain on his bike to lock it up.

“Do you have to shit and piss?”

“Yes Master,” I accidentally used the word ‘Master’. I had been saying it to Randy for so long that it slipped out. If Freddy noticed he didn’t say anything. I let it hang in the air awkwardly.

When we got to the dumpster, much to my chagrin, there was that black man that had confronted us when I was serving Master Randy.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t that crazy bitch Karen, going to call the law on me now?” The homeless guy remembered I had threatened to call the police on him before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.