Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Woman with demeaning words written on her body

I don’t want you to think that we sit around our house having extensive conversations and writing elaborate lists of rules most of the time. It may seem that way, but I assure you this was a much needed and somewhat cathartic sit-down for them that had to occur.

I believe after that morning, they had a much better understanding of where they stood with each other and what each other would be doing. I hadn’t expected things to turn out this way - but I’d been wrong about a good many things.

Sandy asked if he could get started cleaning up the mess the girls had left behind opening the packages. He has an almost OCD level desire to keep the place neat and tidy.

“Nope, we’ve got some fun planned for you today,” the girls told him.

“Yep, look what we bought you,” Myra held up a leash and a metal cock cage that looked as painful to wear as it did secure.

“You really shouldn’t have, thank you very much,” my husband brightened but still looked concerned. Athena asked him to tell her what was wrong. “It is just that Mrs. Walker provided this cock cage to me. I do not mind changing out butt plugs to amuse you, but I must draw the line. Your grandmother will be disappointed that I am not wearing the cage she provided me.”

“What you do, or do not mind is not my concern, Dad” Myra used the word Dad like it was an insult. It seemed to sting their father and knock the wind out of his sails. I could almost hear my mother’s voice in Myra’s tone. ‘We bought this pretty cage for you and the leash that goes along with it. You will wear what we provide,” she said firmly.

“As you wish,” my husband hung his head in shame and approached her when she summoned him to stand. She made him stand in an attention position with his hands above his head while she unlocked his cock cage and tossed it aside like trash.

I heard him gasp like she had just thrown away a prized antique. The new cock cage was snug and almost manly. It had some air holes and was made of a much heavier material. She thought nothing of squeezing his balls so that they fit into two holes at the bottom of the cage.

“May I request to be permitted to cum before you lock me in this, Ma’am?” Sandy bit his lip and asked politely.

“You already had an orgasm today and the only reason we whack you off is to make you compliant, not to please you. I see that it is not working because you are being a very grumpy baby,” Myra was perfect at talking down to her father.

“It is just that when we did the hug – I was aroused too and as Honey said it is only natural to need a release. You have my cock in your hand. I’ll squeeze it myself, I would just like one simple orgasm, please? I’ll do anything you tell me, Ma’am”

“I know that you will, and that is why I love you, Daddy” Myra smiled at him, and I saw hope in his eyes that she would be generous. She locked the cage shut with a snap and then two heavy clasps closed around his small pecker, and she locked it in place. “You will do what I tell you because I own you. I have some bad news to share with you. Would you like to hear it now, or would you like to go for a little run like my puppy first?”

“Run like your puppy first, Ma’am,” Sandy sounded so pitiful. I wanted to laugh and join the girls in teasing him. I could have said some really fun things to tease him. I loved him too, but he made it so easy to just want to slap his cute little face.

His daughters stood up together and began poking and prodding my husband with riding crops. They made him lift his knees and hop on one foot as they hustled him around the living room a little and practiced using the heavy-duty leash that was attached to the cage. It was made of a flexible nylon so that when they yanked it – it had some give and caused his entire body to shake. They handcuffed his wrists behind his back and all the while laughed and teased him.

I knew he was secretly loving being trained by two naked teenage girls. They were giving him all their attention. Myra led him out to the backyard. “C’mon Piggy, let’s go see if Mr. Johnson is outside. What do you think he will say when he sees you?” I heard her say as she ran out.

Freddy asked what he should be doing. Athena turned and told him that I was going to educate him on a woman’s body. She told me that I should start with the top of my head and work down to the toes. She left Freddy the key to the Fuck Room and told him from now on he could go in when there wasn’t any sessions. She didn’t explain her reason, but we all knew he wasn’t ready and the customers might freak out if he was in the Fuck Room with them.

“You can use any stretcher, gag, or a toy to provide him with a much better view,” my daughter told me.

Athena said that if at the end he doesn’t know every little fold, secret, and even what crinkle holds our poop inside our assholes that she will run a special on French-kissing sessions tomorrow night – 20 dollars for 20 minutes of face to face making out.

She knew I dreaded French-kissing customers. I did it of course. I just didn’t like it. it was too personal, and it implied an emotional exchange of adoration and love. I didn’t even like to make eye contact with the men I fucked.

I was told that I could suspend my normal protocol of only speaking when spoken to and teach him. Athena told him to ask as many questions as he wanted (which is a lot!), and that if anything disgusted him or grossed him out, to stop me and she would discuss it with him later.

“Girls fart, piss, shit, we sweat, we get stinky feet, crotches, armpits and stinky butts just like you do. We grow hair in places we don’t like. It’s time you look under the hood and see how it all works. We have internal parts that get wet and sticky. You don’t have to look at or touch anything you don’t want to, but Mom is going to provide you with a thorough understanding if you want one. That includes how to be gentle, what hurts, how much pain can be tolerated, what can be stretched, what can be pleasurable to a woman, and what can be irritating.”

“I am excited,” Freddy looked at me and her with genuine enthusiasm. I was incredibly nervous about what I’d have to do.

“Before you go, what is Dad’s bad news?” Freddy asked before his sister could run out into the backyard. I had been dying to know myself.

“Grandma sent us a formal letter,” Athena told him. She wasn’t talking to me at all and acted like I was not present. I had forgotten about checking the mail. I hadn’t done it in weeks. The mailbox could have been packed by now. I was glad the girls had been checking it. “It was lengthy, but in short she has released Dad from her service and says she no longer needs a worthless, pathetic, little-dicked, sissy in her employ.”

It was like my mom to send a formal letter to end a relationship with someone – cold and cruel.

“Did she pay Dad to clean her house?” Freddy asked. I knew my mom – if anyone paid it would be my husband paying her.

“No, so we are going to find more things for him to do and spend more time training him. We’ve been hard on him, and he’s been a good boy. We’re going to spend the afternoon with him. We should be back around 2pm. I think you can handle mom on your own, but I have my phone if you need me, and we’ll be in the backyard for a little while,” Athena had ordered a Bluetooth collar that she could wear around her neck and get calls and texts. I didn’t have the foggiest notion how it worked, but she already had it hooked up and connected to her actual phone.

“Where will you go?” Freddy seemed a little nervous to be left alone with me. I might have taken advantage of that and exploited his indecisiveness if I didn’t value the training I was receiving so much.

“We’ll probably take him on a shopping spree. When we gutted their bedroom, we threw away a bunch of Dad’s old books and collectibles. They looked like garbage to us. He seemed pretty broken up about it. We are going to surprise him by getting him a few things – but only if he is nice and obedient. I think that will soften the blow about grandma. I am actually looking forward to it. I hated to go shopping with Dad when he wasn’t my slave. He likes to stop at the lamest stores.”

Athena turned to leave but then stopped one more time. She bent over me and whispered in my ear. “You will do precisely what he tells you. You will not argue with him or undermine his confidence. You belong to him as much as us now. I can see those devil horns popping out on your head while you think about what you can get away with because Miss Myra and I aren’t here. However, keep in mind we have Ring cameras in every corner of this house, and we can check at any time. Oh, and one more thing. The news I shared with Mister Freddy was for him and not your benefit. Grandma wants nothing to do with you. It is very rude to listen to other people’s private conversations when they are not intended for you,” Athena sounded a bit like a viper.

I wanted to assure her that I had no intention of taking it easy this afternoon and that I’d behave, but I doubt she would believe me, and she had already flitted out the door completely naked.

I want you to keep in mind that both of my daughters had just run outside into our backyard almost completely nude except for shoes, a collar, and a butt plug each. They were holding a leash connected to their naked father’s cock-cage.

It was late morning on a school holiday, and we lived in a suburb with at least three neighbors that might be cooking out, mowing their lawns, playing football in their own backyard, and we had only minimal fences or shrubs on most sides of the yard.

The girls impressed me with their fearlessness and their commitment to doing daring things like that. I suppose it was unlikely anyone would call the law if they saw two flashers that were actually naked, attractive teenage girls running around playing on their own lawn.

Sandy seemed happy frolicking in the yard with his daughters. They were racing him around, jerking the leash attached to his cock and smacking him with riding crops and I am sure that wasn’t pleasant, but I could see he enjoyed the attention.

The fact that my Mom dropped him suddenly didn’t surprise me. She was like me and reminded me of a scorpion. They always sting those closest to them until they either run away or get immune to the poison and stick around. The letter could have been a test of his devotion to see if he will come to her and beg her to change her mind – with the intent of adding new conditions to their relationship.

I had a feeling that was far more likely the case and that she may have learned that I had surrendered myself to my daughters and son and decided I was too much of a disappointment to her. I am sure she would never approve of my submission in any capacity. I doubted she would agree with my daughters adopting submissive behavior when appropriate, too. Francine saw submission as weakness and Dominance as strength in absolute black and white contrast.

If Sandy had suspected my mom was going to drop him, it could explain why he has been so agitated and erratic lately. If he didn’t, the news would certainly devastate him. My mother had a knack for instilling a deep devotion in her submissive, and I am sure that skill had only become more refined as she matured.

I am sure that my kids would do what was right for their father. I trusted Athena and Myra to be mature about this. They might talk harshly to him, but he seemed to respond well to that. I hoped they would be sensitive to his needs.

My son might not have been equipped to talk to his father about what my mother had done – at least not yet. We would all need to be there for him though, to help break his fall.

I had other things to think about. I had my son’s education to consider. “I know you know that all women are built a little differently and respond differently to touch. I am going to show you how I work, and then you’ll have to adjust your expectation with other women, Sir”

Freddy told me to start and watched me like I was a television set while he sat on the floor.

I wasn’t quite sure how to get started. When I taught my daughters about BDSM, I didn’t have to do any sort of anatomy 101 course with them first. I also hadn’t yet taken them entirely seriously, so I just flat out started teaching them the fundamentals of BDSM as I understood them. I broke things out into six categories of pain, sex, humiliation, service, fetish and bondage. I made a list of activities that fell into each one of those broad categories, and I ranked them from 1-10 with 1 being easiest to learn and 10 being way too advanced to teach a newbie.

I couldn’t even list all of the fetishes or types of bondage that are out there – so I picked the common ones that I am most familiar with.

Then I started with the things that fell into subcategory one or two in each category and methodically worked my way through like I was teaching a class. The girls asked questions and I gave them hands-on lessons with me and their father. At first, I wanted to spare them the more extreme aspects of BDSM but they rightly informed me that they could not do their jobs as mistress if I was not completely honest and forthcoming about everything.

They learned how to torture, torment, tease, and bind me. They learned how to punish my cunt or make me squeal with ecstasy. I taught them every toy in my toy box from dildo to flogger. They researched on the Internet on their own to make sure I left nothing out.

The girls also experimented on themselves, but that was entirely their decision. I wasn’t about to flog my own daughters. They believed they had to understand the pain before they could apply it. Their experimentation on themselves wasn’t extreme - but they knew what a paddle and a ball gag felt like when it was used on them. It made it easier for them to understand where to draw the line and apply limits to me.

Athena had said to start with the top of my head and work my way down when teaching Freddy about the female body.

“Mister Freddy, I am going to teach you things most mothers would never dare teach their sons. I’ve been jerking you off and obeying your orders around the house for weeks now. This should not come as a surprise to you that you are learning more than the average teenage boy,” I said.

Ever since he took me to McDonalds a few weeks earlier, I have been obeying his orders pretty regularly. Most of them have not been all that kinky. I might have to hold an obscene position or play with his cock but usually it was simply to bring him a drink or do a silly little dance for him while popping my pussy.
I had also been eating his jizz after he came for weeks. I think he knew that. It was kind of an open secret. I didn’t make a big deal that it was HIS semen I was lapping up after I played with his dick. He likes to shoot his load on my body. I know it is never an accident even though he always says it is.

We’ve been hovering around this elephant in the room for weeks. I had been sexually active with my girls. We never kiss but I go down on them pretty regularly. If I was going to serve them – I was eventually going to have to serve him fully.

I just didn’t think that day would come so soon. I took a deep breath to summon my courage and looked at him with loving eyes. He was such an adorable son with a cute face. This would be much harder than I thought but I had to do it.

The girls had given me an order and shared ownership of me with him. It was time to do this or tell the girls that I quit.

I was not going to quit.

I asked my son to stand up and asked him to touch my hair. “I am supposed to teach you everything, so I want you to forget what you know about women’s bodies and let me start over from scratch. I am going to ask that you touch me everywhere today, Sir. Do you have any problems with me speaking freely as I teach you, or concerns or places you don’t want to touch me?”

“Nope,” he said.

I told him to ask questions as I explained every part of me. I placed his hands on my head. I have straight blonde hair. I asked him if he had ever watched me straighten it. He hadn’t. I felt silly starting with the top of my head, and I didn’t want to lose his interest. I talked to him about conditioners and the various things women do with their hair. I asked him to feel it and run his hands through it. I bent down for him and told him to go ahead and yank it.

“Pull your hair?”

“Yes Sir, grab a handful and yank it hard, please.”
Freddy doesn’t want to hurt a fly. He was reluctant, but I assured him the worst thing that would happen is he would get a handful of my dry, frizzy hair and it would grow back. “I have my hair pulled all night while I am working. I am not bald yet,” I laughed.

“Why do men pull your hair?”

“Mostly because they can. Some do it to cause pain and some do it because it’s simply a way of controlling me. Others just like the idea of it.”

Freddy still hesitated so I tried a different tactic. I bent over and faced my ass toward him and pushed my hips into his crotch so that he was positioned as if we were going to have doggy style sex. I arched my back and looked over my shoulder at him and then begged him to grab my hair from behind.

He quickly surmised that it provided a lot of leverage to control the head and I was reminded that sometimes a demonstration could be worth a book of words, still with better results. I showed him some techniques to make it feel less like he was pulling my hair out at the roots and more like he had control over me.

“That’s why you see me sometimes with pigtails. They are like two handlebars men can grab on to swing my head this way and that,” I demonstrated by moving my head back and forth.

I could feel his dick starting to swell as I leaned back against him. It was too soon and too weird to fuck him. I assumed I would have to, but the assignment was to teach about the body, not fuck my son.

I won’t bore you about all the little details I taught him. I was methodical though. We spent thirty minutes on the head. He pulled my eyelids up and looked at my eyes. He looked up inside my nose, and I invited him to put his fingers in there. For a long time I didn’t think he’d do it, but he eventually did.

“Do you have boogers?”

“Yes, of course I have boogers, Sir.”

“I don’t feel any. There are no nose hairs either,” Freddy seemed perplexed. I told him that women don’t usually have coarse nose hairs. I apologized that he wasn’t feeling boogers.

“Do you eat the boogers?”

“No, Sir”

“Would you eat one if someone paid for a silver package?”

“I suppose so, Sir” That was a new one on me. He picked his nose with his finger, pulled out a snot booger and put it in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and accepted it. He put his finger in my mouth and made me suck the booger from the tip of his finger.

“Gross, you are a booger eater!” Freddy laughed.

I laughed warmly and thanked him. “I used to think I had tasted everything that can come out of a man – from pee to sweat to cum. I guess I am a booger eater now too.”

Freddy explored my ears while I held my head in his lap so that he could have total access to my face. I told him how to touch me behind the ear gently with his fingers just hovering close to a certain spot to create goosebumps.

He liked that a lot.

When we got to my mouth, I told him it was the first of three holes. “I am a three hole whore and my mouth is like a warm inviting drain – I use it for sex,” I explained. I felt very guilty having this frank discussion with my son – at the same time my pussy was pulsating nervously. I invited him to feel around inside my cheeks and stroke my tongue. Then I guided his hand to my pussy and invited him to finger me.

I knew that once I did this, there would be no going back. He’d always be able to finger me after this. Freddy was reluctant to put his fingers all the way inside of me. I assured him he could reach deeper inside of me. I pointed out how the inside of my mouth felt just like the inside of my pussy, which is why some men preferred to fuck my face.

“Why not just put his cock in your vagina?” Freddy seemed so naïve.

“Variety? Sometimes I am taking more than one man at a time,” I offered before explaining that I could suck and blow with my mouth and I could only flex with my pussy. I demonstrated on his finger, and I could see he was getting hard again. “I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue, Sir. I can do all sorts of tricks with my mouth,” I slid up to his face and blew in his ear and demonstrated how I could nuzzle.

“Why did you recoil in disgust when Athena told you that she would run a French kissing session if you don’t teach me everything?”

I admitted to Freddy as I nuzzled him that I hated French kissing. “It is very personal and intimate. I’ve always felt it was for the expression of true feelings of affection – not just a sex act to get someone off.”

“Are you going to teach me to kiss?”

I was actually going to skip over that and teach him how to choke me and cut off my air supply next without crushing my windpipe. I am sure it was a subconscious decision on my part because I didn’t like doing it at all – especially to my son.

“Have you ever kissed a girl, Sir?”

“No, I’ve wanted to do it, but I get nervous. What if they don’t want to do it?”

I slid down his neck and put my lips on his. “You don’t ask. You just wait until it feels right. You see my face?” I closed my eyes and puckered in anticipation. “Wait until the girl is anticipating it before you move in and then touch lips with hers.”

We touched lips, and my tongue darted into his mouth. I could feel him freak out a little at the sensation, but he opened his mouth and allowed me to brush his teeth with my tongue. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and French kissed my son.

It was something I had never even done with Athena or Myra. I had barely kissed Athena when she sucked the cum out of my mouth the night before. This was an extended make-out session like I was in the backseat of a car and back in high school.

“Does this feel like affection to you, mom?” he asked.

“Yes Sir,” I admitted. I had an aversion to open mouth kissing, but after a while, I embraced it with my son. I put his hand on one of my nipples and encouraged him to tweak my nipples. I felt it was better to show him as I explained how that could turn me on. He asked me to play with his nipples while we made out. I did and he squirmed around playfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.